NFL Determines Pats broke rules/ Other players/teams speak out

most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
67 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #221
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 Christos said:
Ho i'm grown, but seriously make it a clickable link.
Obviously that went over your head, BUT... what's so hard about copying and pasting? You lazy a.ss n*gga...
 11 years ago '04        #222
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7


There for the person who wants a clickable link.
 11 years ago '07        #223
ptwist 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,828 | Props total: 8891 8891
lol its an ok vid

i started laughin when the screen messed up and the jets scored

"chicks dig the long ball"

haha
 09-16-2007, 09:03 AM         #224
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow you are a fu*king idiot refusing to use a link in code

how do you download stuff?

 09-16-2007, 09:13 AM         #225
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this video was hella lame......and unfunny.......
 09-16-2007, 09:18 AM         #226
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was funny as hell..

Also true.

I gotta spread rep ill hit u when I can.
 11 years ago '05        #227
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
anybody notice the guy say 3rd and 8 when really it was 2nd and 8?
 11 years ago '04        #228
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
LMAO...CLASSIC....u gotta tell people to p!ss before watchin that...i gotta spread rep before i get ya again
 11 years ago '04        #229
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 The Utmost said:
anybody notice the guy say 3rd and 8 when really it was 2nd and 8?


ur lookin a bit deep into it
 11 years ago '05        #230
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 casper said:
ur lookin a bit deep into it
i only watched it once...how many times did u watch it before it became "piss my pants" funny?
 11 years ago '04        #231
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
the patriots have a "library of footage" every team, every coordinator...just in case one of the coaches/coordinators come to their division...i also seen at the bootom of the screen on espn....Goodell demands all documents/video/etc. that the patriots have kept on nfl teams....i dont think belicheck can get a more severe punishment, but i think he's basically giving him the chance to come completely clean



bellicheck is like a crackhead...goodell is rehabbing him by takin his rock away lol
 11 years ago '06        #232
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 jordanshoes said:
wow you are a fu*king idiot refusing to use a link in code

how do you download stuff?

 11 years ago '04        #233
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 The Utmost said:
i only watched it once...how many times did u watch it before it became "piss my pants" funny?


look the sh*t was funny to me...laughter is the cure for the soul...chill out homie...cuz if u really wanna look deep...i only watched it once but i remember seein somethin like the jets had 7 on the scoreboard & then when they showed the whole "technical difficulties" or whatever they were just scoring their first td...but i just disregarded the bulsh*t....why not???u really mad that i found the sh*t funny, & all u did was try to find a reason to discredit the humor....whatever homie...laugh sometimes its good for ya...just in case u aint know its also good to get a nut off...find a bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #234
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
where are all the patriots hating f*g**tgs now? 38-14 hahahaha
 11 years ago '05        #235
MoeMurda 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$323 | Props total: 4 4
38-14. Hi Haters.
 11 years ago '06        #236
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69


Jets' fan: Dolphins spy on Gang Green practices

Is there a spy story involving Sunday's Jets-Dolphins game? Possibly.

A longtime Jets fan, who regularly attends training-camp practices, is absolutely convinced the Dolphins have been sending a scout/spy to Jets practices for years. That, of course, is against league rules. It's the same guy every year, according to the fan. The suspected spy dresses in a Jets golf shirt and Jets cap, blending into the crowd at the open practice. He sits atop the bleachers with a legal pad, taking detailed notes.

One day, our fan friend sat near the spy and noticed he was wearing a Dolphins watch. Hmm. Afterward, the fan followed him out to the parking lot. What he saw next stunned him: When the spy got to his car, he pulled off his Jets shirt and threw it in a trash can, along with the cap.

True story.


Last edited by DonJuan8; 09-20-2007 at 09:26 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #237
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 DonJuan8 said:


Jets' fan: Dolphins spy on Gang Green practices

Is there a spy story involving Sunday's Jets-Dolphins game? Possibly.

A longtime Jets fan, who regularly attends training-camp practices, is absolutely convinced the Dolphins have been sending a scout/spy to Jets practices for years. That, of course, is against league rules. It's the same guy every year, according to the fan. The suspected spy dresses in a Jets golf shirt and Jets cap, blending into the crowd at the open practice. He sits atop the bleachers with a legal pad, taking detailed notes.

One day, our fan friend sat near the spy and noticed he was wearing a Dolphins watch. Hmm. Afterward, the fan followed him out to the parking lot. What he saw next stunned him: When the spy got to his car, he pulled off his Jets shirt and threw it in a trash can, along with the cap.

True story.
This story has been around for a while now.
at all these spying stories coming out of the woodwork ever since the Patriots got caught.

Every team in the NFL by December will have possibly been caught spying.

What a joke.
 11 years ago '06        #238
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Every team in the NFL by December will have possibly been caught spying.

What a joke.
That sh*t would be crazy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
RIP: Best Buy GCU
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy