NFL Determines Pats broke rules/ Other players/teams speak out

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2933 2933
 Andre3000 said:
Thats my main point. The Heats refs and players should be charged fines like the Patriots.
the corrupt ref in the nba is going to jail for life, a way harsher punishment than the pu**y sh*t goodell handed out
 10 years ago '07        #182
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 jose.risi said:
Now I truly believe the Patriots are a great team and can win games without the cameraman on the sideline stealing plays, but I also believe they get a few extra point out of the situation. Something like 3 - 7 extra points on average per game. So being that they won every super bowl by 3 points. If they don't cheat, then they don't win. Who thinks they would have won all 3 super bowls if they didn't cheat?

Remember this was a team with no stars and a young quarterback who somehow was immediately blessed with picking up the blitz.

New England Patriots 24
Philadelphia Eagles 21

Carolina Panthers 29
New England Patriots 32

St. Louis Rams 17
New England Patriots 20

<---GIANTS FAN(I KNOW OUR DEFENSE SUCKS):finger:
they wouldve still won the games... those are nfc teams i mean i dont recall if they played any of those teams during the season but who knows... the panthers LOST because the kicker kicked that sh*t outta bounds on a kickoff and that made the pats have a better field position... if ppl remember that i mean wtf kind of kicker does that?! lol... they beat the eagles (and mind you the eagles are my second fav. team) because them dudes were playing uninspired... donovan sure wasnt in a rush to the huddle when there was like a few min. left in the game they were playing like the game was already over... and if you dont believe somehow watch the game over... i was mad at the offense for playing so fatigued when they couldve played w/ more heart and win... and as for the steelers players speaking out... they BARELY made the superbowl... the colts honestly shouldve beat them... and when they got to the superbowl... i dont know how many ppl said they cheated or the game was fixed to their favor... they had the worse superbowl game ive ever seen but hey they gotta ring right...?! ... i just believe all this isnt THAT serious... i mean i guess they decided to take off from the so called "cheating" when they didnt even make the play-offs the year after they won the first time... f*ckin idiots... and when you have other players like michael strahan... saying that other teams do it ... then it further makes it NO BIG DEAL ... i mean i guess its a violation and you have to crack down but whatever lol... its all non-sense to me...

Last edited by TH35; 09-13-2007 at 10:29 PM..
 09-13-2007, 11:44 PM         #183
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What people don't understand in most second halves of the Super Bowl the other team was just plan disgusting as where our team was better in the first half.
 09-14-2007, 12:49 AM         #184
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because I hate people that have been watching football for 2 years and speak on subjects they know nothing about. But your right we did win. 3 Super Bowls>>>
 09-14-2007, 01:01 AM         #185
nizlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
What people don't understand in most second halves of the Super Bowl the other team was just plan disgusting as where our team was better in the first half.
It is remarkable, how did a team that has now been proven to be cheating- ever come up with a game plan, at half time, that could counter what the other team was doing? If only there was some sort of mechanism that could visually prove what the other team was doing before they did it...

You are saying that because they were able to adapt at half time, after video taping defensive signals, they are a superior team??

Stick to deleting threads you hack :finger:
 09-14-2007, 01:04 AM         #186
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you read? I was stating how terrible the Patriots played in the second half of games. Patriots defense gave up 67 points in all there Super Bowls and 50 of those points were scored in the second half
 09-14-2007, 01:20 AM         #187
nizlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
^ you can really understand that?

My best idea is this is what you meant, you illiterate wannabe:

What those who are not educated, regarding the patriots, is that in the second half of the super bowls the team playing the patriots was just PLAIN disgusting, as where the patriots were superior in the first half.

NOW, please elaborate oh great moderator, how this is not indicating that the team you were playing all of sudden was inferior in the second half. If you can, in some asinine way, defend your ridiculous post, I would be more than happy to entertain your spin on this topic. Otherwise, I stand by my point that at half time, the Pats had video tape, that provided them with an advantage to win super bowls as well as other games. And to insinuate that the team that pats were playing all of sudden got bad is as ridiculous as it is stupid after multiple accounts of the pats filming team's signals. So please, tell me how I cannot read.

Keep deleting those anti - patriot posts... hack
 09-14-2007, 01:28 AM         #188
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nizlock said:
^ you can really understand that?

My best idea is this is what you meant, you illiterate wannabe:

What those who are not educated, regarding the patriots, is that in the second half of the super bowls the team playing the patriots was just PLAIN disgusting, as where the patriots were superior in the first half.

NOW, please elaborate oh great moderator, how this is not indicating that the team you were playing all of sudden was inferior in the second half. If you can, in some asinine way, defend your ridiculous post, I would be more than happy to entertain your spin on this topic. Otherwise, I stand by my point that at half time, the Pats had video tape, that provided them with an advantage to win super bowls as well as other games. And to insinuate that the team that pats were playing all of sudden got bad is as ridiculous as it is stupid after multiple accounts of the pats filming team's signals. So please, tell me how I cannot read.

Keep deleting those anti - patriot posts... hack

Did your mother smoke crack while she was pregnant?

RakimAllahNY said:
Can you read? I was stating how terrible the Patriots played in the second half of games. Patriots defense gave up 67 points in all there Super Bowls and 50 of those points were scored in the second half

So if they did have video it didn't help on defense
 10 years ago '07        #189
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
Patriots are a bunch of cheater they probably and most likely cheated, san diego last year, the colts for years, the steelers, the panthers and eagles in the superbowl thats bull sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #190
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 dipset121 said:
Patriots are a bunch of cheater they probably and most likely cheated, san diego last year, the colts for years, the steelers, the panthers and eagles in the superbowl thats bull sh*t.

u remember those superbowls.... what happened when they played the panthers around 2:00 min. in the 4th quarter... the panthers kicker KICKED the ball outta bounds on a kick-off and got a penalty which made the patriots have GREAT field position... now what signal stealing is that lol... does the kicker go off sign language and a person on the pats receiving team tip him off NO... the panthers LOST that game on their own... THEIR kicker f*cked up... as for the eagles game you can go head and look at that game ... do some research... donovan ran a two min. drill around like 5 min. and the sh*t looked like it was 3 year old crawling to the line... that offense was so fatigued it wasnt funny... not to mention the FOUR turnovers the patriots had FORCED ... they werent given to them like "here you go" ...but yea i was pissed... cuz i knew philly was better than that... ... im not sayin philly deserved to lose but being winded and playing like that was terrible... like the saying goes games are "won in the 4th quarter" ... and the rams game... the pats were actually up on the rams... then the rams came back the patriots were held to ONLY 2 field goals in the 2nd half... (i guess the rams mustve known signals too huh? in order for the pats to stop scoring touchdowns huh?!) bottom line the 2ND half the patriots were outscored and almost lost but yea dont believe me either do your research on all 3 of those superbowl games or actually become a REAL football fan lol...

Last edited by TH35; 09-14-2007 at 09:15 AM..
 09-14-2007, 09:26 AM         #191
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Belichicks name in history?

personally i like the pats even tho i'm a giants fan, cause i went to school in ri and i watched all the pats games and giants games with my boys.

this situation is so dissapointing cause the pats were the last team to have to stoop to a level as low as cheating.

the punishments weren't rough, but i'd be more worried about the sh*t people will try to pull when the pats name come up in "the greatest teams" discussions
 10 years ago '05        #192
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
just so the facts our out there....other teams do this...

and the camera was taken in THE FIRST QUARTER...so ya you still got your a.sses whipped, clearly the patriots dont need to cheat. just gives haters something to bi*ch about
 10 years ago '05        #193
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
"I constantly think about teams stealing our signals. I know NE films me when we're up there.. I know mike shanahan has tried"- peyton manning
"we played oakland a few years ago, and after the game Greg Biekert said they had our signals"-Peyton Manning. Sept 3, 2007 SI p77

so let the hate begin for your fav teams as well.
 10 years ago '04        #194
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
raiders or broncos didnt win super bowls 3 out of 4 years, or else i'm pretty sure they'd be scrutinized just as heavily

face it, yall got caught, take the L and move on
 09-14-2007, 11:43 AM         #195
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
"I constantly think about teams stealing our signals. I know NE films me when we're up there.. I know mike shanahan has tried"- peyton manning
"we played oakland a few years ago, and after the game Greg Biekert said they had our signals"-Peyton Manning. Sept 3, 2007 SI p77

so let the hate begin for your fav teams as well.
proof?
 10 years ago '05        #196
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
oh so cheating is wrong only if you win? funny. and the tape was confiscated in the first quarter. EVERY TEAM DOES THIS. people hate the patriots cuz their teams get beaten by us. we are the yankees of football...so i guess you should say...all teams that place us take THE L. cuz we aint losing...so what happens week after week if the patriots keep winning? you knwo they aint cheating now...

i just hope we dont lose sunday cuz we all know its gonna be "its cuz they arent cheating" lol
 10 years ago '05        #197
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
proof? i fu*king quoted you and gave you the source...hold up ill take a picture with my cell phone and upload it for you denyers
 10 years ago '05        #198
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

there is your proof
 10 years ago '04        #199
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 justindlawson said:

[pic - click to view]

there is your proof
show your "proof" to commissioner goodell, he might reduce the penalties
 10 years ago '05        #200
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 justindlawson said:

[pic - click to view]

there is your proof
where in this does this say peyton manning is speaking :wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago