Sep 11 - Beyonce: " I wish I Was Born A Latina"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is She Trippin..

Props Slaps
 09-15-2007, 08:12 PM         #161
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I don't know if anybody mentioned this cause I didn't feel like reading 7 pages of the same argument but Beyonce saying that she wished she was Latina makes me wonder if she has a slight cause of amnesia. If my memory serves me correct Beyonce and her mother's side of her family are Creole. Creole people are mixed with all kinda stuff and she seems like she's either Portuguese and Black or Latina and Black. And if you ever seen the ad's for "House of Dereon" her grandmother seems to be one of the 2 mixtures, or probably all 3. So as the article states Beyonce just seems like she was kissing a.ss because well....it's a Latina Magazine.
:banghead:

Latina is a culture not a race

Portuguese is an nationality

"black" is a skin color

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-15-2007 at 08:46 PM..
 09-15-2007, 10:21 PM         #162
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, by reading the title I would say that she is crazy but I'm not ignorant and I'll peep the link and edit with a comment when I have time..
 10 years ago '06        #163
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
if ur mexican and the blackest muthafka everr ur LATINO/HISANIC, not black understand that!! u ppl p!ss me off

Beyonce cant say shes latina cuz shes not if she was dominican or rican she can! but shes black,

shes sayin she wants to be latin because of the culture, we put family before any1 DUMBASSSES
 09-15-2007, 11:41 PM         #164
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qnz raw pusha said:
if ur mexican and the blackest muthafka everr ur LATINO/HISANIC, not black understand that!! u ppl p!ss me off

Beyonce cant say shes latina cuz shes not if she was dominican or rican she can! but shes black,

shes sayin she wants to be latin because of the culture, we put family before any1 DUMBASSSES
:banghead:. dumbass
 09-15-2007, 11:46 PM         #165
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Latino is not a race

It aint african american either is it? B is so that's all that matters...Chill out lil tempus.........
 09-15-2007, 11:48 PM         #166
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
It aint african american either is it? B is so that's all that matters...Chill out lil tempus.........
african american is not a race
 09-15-2007, 11:52 PM         #167
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
african american is not a race

^^^^Black, white, purple, green...What the hell does it matter? Like I said chill out homey she still wanted to be something that shes not so defend that....
 09-16-2007, 12:04 AM         #168
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^Black, white, purple, green...What the hell does it matter? Like I said chill out homey she still wanted to be something that shes not so defend that....
she would rather be a black person that grew up around the latin culture, rather than a black person growing up in the african american culture. nothin wrong with that
 10 years ago '06        #169
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
 Tempus # 1 said:
:banghead:. dumbass
by dat i meant DARKEST dumb a.ss sooo go fu*k ya mother son!!

IMO latino is a race we are our own ppl, every race hates on us becuas were the best, we com from all diff ppl such a.ss african and spaniard but were or own race fk the haters
 10 years ago '04        #170
djone 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 3 3
I wish I was Latino!
 09-16-2007, 01:41 AM         #171
RoYaLtY_1507 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sHe was Jus kIssin Some a.ss..
 09-16-2007, 01:48 AM         #172
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
she would rather be a black person that grew up around the latin culture, rather than a black person growing up in the african american culture. nothin wrong with that

Thats your opinion fam, but to me it's disrespectful...I mean damn shes famous as fu*k so why should she say this..what would have been different about here life...Shes lame for that....My opinion though......
 10 years ago '06        #173
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Man at the end of the day that's her opinion. To me personally she doesn't represent me or my race. Do you look for her policital issues also, no. Besides all the dumb sh*t Britney, Lohan, Paris, and the 200 other ditsy broads says in publications. We're not doing so bad, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #174
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I see your point but when you have a afro-dominican standing in from of me saying "im not black im brown" or "im not black Im Dominican" im thinking Dominican is a NATIONALITY not a race. People nowadays are so confused about the two. Like me Im Latina and white, if I was asked my Nationality I'd say British. If I was asked my race I'd say white because I have olive white skin and if I was asked my ETHNICITY I'd say Latina and white. Because its the truth. But when I have an fellow Boricua like my cousin who has black skin saying "I aint black" its like I'm trying to explain being black doesn't equate to being African which a lot of Latinos some how think. Feel me? Because Latino is a culture not a race, and a lot of Latinos claim their nationality as if it equates their race.
Race defined by who? in Latin America race doesn't go by British or American standards over there they define people by Mestizos(Majority of Latinos are that) Mulattos(Carribean people) etc.. Like I said people will claim whatever they want, the way Whites & Blacks distance themselves from our culture, ethnicity whatever you want to call it then at least here in America it seems as Latinos are a race of themselves. I don't see many Anglos, Italians, Irish Whites trying to define themselves the same as a White Dominican, Brazilian, Colombian, etc. There are alot of Latin Americans in Europe especially in Spain and Italia and their experiences don't differ from here neither regardless of skin color so White Latinos out there don't really view themselves as one of their race not even Argentinians.
 09-16-2007, 01:55 PM         #175
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
bwahaha a perfect portrayal, not of a black persons view, but of an americans view

black ppl in the uk (bar a few) know no race is superior and ther are bad eggs in every basket, your just a poor kid suffering with inferiority issues, so try to dig within your race to find superiority over others.

and @ african american RACE such a fu*kin idiot

JOG ON!

dumb a.ss I'm black so it makes it a black persons view and who gives a fu*k about black people in the uk and I'm just a poor kid suffering with inferiorty issues???????? first of all no second how because i said that i wouldn't wan't to be any other race other than black and i said that your race and others wan't to talk,act,look,and walk like us it's the truth if you don't like it than k!ll your self bi*ch
 09-16-2007, 02:06 PM         #176
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You are so stupid. You don't even realise how hated your fellow Americans are, do you?

That includes black and white. Blacks worldwide view 'African Americans' as an embarassment. They want you to take the African out of your name

Nothing funnier than Americans trying to preach their skin colour as great, while failing to realise everyone else around the world, who shares the same colour skin as them, despises them
who told you that african americans view other african americans as an embarressment?????? and you said everyone else around the world that shares the same skin color as them despises them explain your self???????????

my exact point stay the fu*k out of black folks business oh by the way it's color not colour
 09-16-2007, 02:13 PM         #177
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
WTF???? Now how is that not racist..... I'm thinking that most of the black people reading your dumbass posts wish you weren't black right about now cus you sounding real stupid.
You sounding like a ignorant little girl. MLK is rolling is his grave right now

it's my opinion and many other black people if you don't like it than destroy yourself bi*ch oh and yeah but MALCOM X IS smiling like a mothafu*ka

Last edited by realtalk; 09-16-2007 at 02:15 PM..
 09-16-2007, 02:51 PM         #178
DJ_critikaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Columbus' crew screwed a couple thousand Natives and now you're saying you're a new race, okay. Bring up the word Latino to an anthropologist and he will gladly shoot you down within the first minute.
 09-16-2007, 04:12 PM         #179
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them latinos can have that bi*ch,she aint sh*t but a whitewashed skeez anyway
 10 years ago '04        #180
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ_critikaL said:
Columbus' crew screwed a couple thousand Natives and now you're saying you're a new race, okay. Bring up the word Latino to an anthropologist and he will gladly shoot you down within the first minute.
Okay, why don't you bring that issue of race to an Anthropologist, your right about one thing they will gladly shoot you down 'cause half of them don't even believe race exist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy