Sep 11 - Beyonce: " I wish I Was Born A Latina"

most viewed right now
 85
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is She Trippin..

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Latino is not a race....idiots
 10 years ago '05        #142
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Latino is not a race....idiots
 10 years ago '05        #143
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Latino is not a race....idiots
 09-15-2007, 08:03 AM         #144
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God made her what she is so she should be proud...To me if she was serious then she's preety stupid, but if not then oh well I'd still bang the bi*ch if she was latino.......
 09-15-2007, 12:21 PM         #145
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
God made her what she is so she should be proud...To me if she was serious then she's preety stupid, but if not then oh well I'd still bang the bi*ch if she was latino.......
Latino is not a race
 09-15-2007, 12:35 PM         #146
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
similar my a.ss sorry cracker us blacks have nothing in common with yall white bi*ches oh and skin color is everything I'm black your white my skin color is a trillion times better than yours and since yo dumb a.ss said that skin color aint everything than try even saying some of the sh*t that black people say cough cough the word n*gga around real black people (goons) get yo white a.ss beat to death
You are so stupid. You don't even realise how hated your fellow Americans are, do you?

That includes black and white. Blacks worldwide view 'African Americans' as an embarassment. They want you to take the African out of your name

Nothing funnier than Americans trying to preach their skin colour as great, while failing to realise everyone else around the world, who shares the same colour skin as them, despises them
 09-15-2007, 12:37 PM         #147
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah badd a.ss foo sure
 10 years ago '07        #148
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Wow at the ignorance up in this thread. As someone who is half Rican and half white I do agree with J.Lo and the MOBO thing HOWEVER then she goes and claims "n*gga" on a song with Ja Rule...irony much? What most people who are not Latino don't understand is Latinos are some of the most racist people on earth. I have afro-latino friends who's skin color is black and they will deny to call themselves black. No matter how much I explain that being black is not necessarily being African American, or British black, it is your skin color alone, you can be black Cuban, black Boricua etc they say "I aint one of them im Dominicano".

Even though Im half Latino there is a lot of ignorance and racism AND self hatred amongst the Latino community yet we are embraced by the African American communities.

Now before the word "self hate" is brought in please think before you speak. I love that half of my ethnicity and culture and luckily my Latina mother is the opposite of that but it is also a truth that has to be faced in the Latino community.

As far as Beyonce, she should of thought first but I think she was saying she liked the culture.


Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 09-15-2007 at 12:57 PM..
 09-15-2007, 12:55 PM         #149
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
me the african american race is the most beautiful race that god created you couldn't pay me to even say that i wanted to be latin or any another race hell yall latinos including the other races wan't to be us yall want to act,talk,look and everyting else like us



AFRICAN AMERICAN RACE IS THE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RACE THAT GOD CREATED
bwahaha a perfect portrayal, not of a black persons view, but of an americans view

black ppl in the uk (bar a few) know no race is superior and ther are bad eggs in every basket, your just a poor kid suffering with inferiority issues, so try to dig within your race to find superiority over others.

and @ african american RACE such a fu*kin idiot

JOG ON!
 09-15-2007, 01:00 PM         #150
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You are so stupid. You don't even realise how hated your fellow Americans are, do you?

That includes black and white. Blacks worldwide view 'African Americans' as an embarassment. They want you to take the African out of your name

Nothing funnier than Americans trying to preach their skin colour as great, while failing to realise everyone else around the world, who shares the same colour skin as them, despises them
exactly, an african american in africa is an american.

in london hed be a septic....
 09-15-2007, 01:08 PM         #151
Colony84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all the dolts in this thread.
 09-15-2007, 01:08 PM         #152
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
exactly, an african american in africa is an american.

in london hed be a septic....
Exactly. Americans more often than not try to cling onto race or ethnicity and falseflag to be irish and sh*t like that to have a sense of belonging, or to help fit in.

But at the end of the day, when you step outside your country; white, black brown, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Male, Female, Homos3xual, Straight... You're still viewed as yank scum, even by the people you try and a.ssosciate yourselfs with
 10 years ago '04        #153
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 732 732
she just wants latina album sales
 09-15-2007, 01:47 PM         #154
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Exactly. Americans more often than not try to cling onto race or ethnicity and falseflag to be irish and sh*t like that to have a sense of belonging, or to help fit in.

But at the end of the day, when you step outside your country; white, black brown, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Male, Female, Homos3xual, Straight... You're still viewed as yank scum, even by the people you try and a.ssosciate yourselfs with
whoa i am amazed to know that you are doing the same thing you are claiming that blacks in America are doing.

which is thinking you know what every person outside of the us thinks as if you know every single black person outside of the us you probably don't even know every black person were you stay.
 09-15-2007, 01:49 PM         #155
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Exactly. Americans more often than not try to cling onto race or ethnicity and falseflag to be irish and sh*t like that to have a sense of belonging, or to help fit in.

But at the end of the day, when you step outside your country; white, black brown, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Male, Female, Homos3xual, Straight... You're still viewed as yank scum, even by the people you try and a.ssosciate yourselfs with
aww god those irish pubs

they cling onto nationalitys/supposed nationalities of their ancestors because they have no american culture to speak of.
 10 years ago '04        #156
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 UF4Soldier said:
i think The bi*ch retarded you ask me.. thats a big publication..she should know it will cause contreversy.....

Even if she meant it or not.. Its Still a form of Self Hatred.. She is the image of a black woman to the latin, white, and asian communtiy.. She should have more sense than that..
that really made alot of sense. Excellent post my friend. Self Hatred. that is so real fam......................................... Alot of people are not smart and will take what she said the wrong way. Kids without a doubt. Her pr person was not on their job. She could have said what she felt in a different way. Isnt she mixed anyway? down the line? but sh*t ,most African AMERICANS (p.o.w's) are anyway. Im sorry. Jumped on another tangent. no offense people, just woke up.lol
 10 years ago '04        #157
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Wow at the ignorance up in this thread. As someone who is half Rican and half white I do agree with J.Lo and the MOBO thing HOWEVER then she goes and claims "n*gga" on a song with Ja Rule...irony much? What most people who are not Latino don't understand is Latinos are some of the most racist people on earth. I have afro-latino friends who's skin color is black and they will deny to call themselves black. No matter how much I explain that being black is not necessarily being African American, or British black, it is your skin color alone, you can be black Cuban, black Boricua etc they say "I aint one of them im Dominicano".

Even though Im half Latino there is a lot of ignorance and racism AND self hatred amongst the Latino community yet we are embraced by the African American communities.

Now before the word "self hate" is brought in please think before you speak. I love that half of my ethnicity and culture and luckily my Latina mother is the opposite of that but it is also a truth that has to be faced in the Latino community.

As far as Beyonce, she should of thought first but I think she was saying she liked the culture.
Skin color makes you part of a race? Uhmm, I know some African Americans that are Whiter than most Italians, does that make them White? At the end of it all is how people want to view themselves and whatever the fu*k they want to claim. There's no ignorance in D.R., Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Argentina, Chile, P.R., Cuba, etc. is more like Nationalism. Everyone suffers from that, I do agree that there's alot of racism within my culture towards Blacks. Some might say that experiences with Black folks ain't really the best one, at least that's what most Afro-Latinos in America that I know think about their "brothers from Africa":rolleyes:
 09-15-2007, 02:52 PM         #158
Percy Sledge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This reminds me of the time when Diana Ross and I had a show together in Denver, Colorado and backstage she told me that she wanted to be white. It was hard for me to understand because this was around the time when the black struggle was really going on. She should just smooth and timeless music like I did.
 10 years ago '07        #159
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Skin color makes you part of a race? Uhmm, I know some African Americans that are Whiter than most Italians, does that make them White? At the end of it all is how people want to view themselves and whatever the fu*k they want to claim. There's no ignorance in D.R., Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Argentina, Chile, P.R., Cuba, etc. is more like Nationalism. Everyone suffers from that, I do agree that there's alot of racism within my culture towards Blacks. Some might say that experiences with Black folks ain't really the best one, at least that's what most Afro-Latinos in America that I know think about their "brothers from Africa":rolleyes:
I see your point but when you have a afro-dominican standing in from of me saying "im not black im brown" or "im not black Im Dominican" im thinking Dominican is a NATIONALITY not a race. People nowadays are so confused about the two. Like me Im Latina and white, if I was asked my Nationality I'd say British. If I was asked my race I'd say white because I have olive white skin and if I was asked my ETHNICITY I'd say Latina and white. Because its the truth. But when I have an fellow Boricua like my cousin who has black skin saying "I aint black" its like I'm trying to explain being black doesn't equate to being African which a lot of Latinos some how think. Feel me? Because Latino is a culture not a race, and a lot of Latinos claim their nationality as if it equates their race.


Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 09-15-2007 at 03:07 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #160
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I don't know if anybody mentioned this cause I didn't feel like reading 7 pages of the same argument but Beyonce saying that she wished she was Latina makes me wonder if she has a slight cause of amnesia. If my memory serves me correct Beyonce and her mother's side of her family are Creole. Creole people are mixed with all kinda stuff and she seems like she's either Portuguese and Black or Latina and Black. And if you ever seen the ad's for "House of Dereon" her grandmother seems to be one of the 2 mixtures, or probably all 3. So as the article states Beyonce just seems like she was kissing a.ss because well....it's a Latina Magazine.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy