Sep 11 - Beyonce: " I wish I Was Born A Latina"

most viewed right now
 78
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is She Trippin..

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
RedSpyda 
space
avatar space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Correction. I think you need to add a big a.ss IMO in that.

because after all that is your opinion. And only weak people want to be something their not.

You prolly one of them people who think I wish I was black 'cuz I wear Rocawear, and my pants don't cut off circulation to my balls.

Race = the way you look
Ethnicity = where you came from
culture = how you grew up

It's good you have pride in your race, but to go overboard and try to generalize everybody is ignorant.

No offense, but you and your culture are no better than the next persons. Neither is mine. We all in this together.
real talk
 09-14-2007, 12:38 PM         #122
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no spanish speaking person that wants to be black,trust me..i aint hatin at all I got a black gal and all so im just speakin real though..as far as what Centerfold said im a tell you this.. my gal loves my latin piece, im a leave it at that!
 11 years ago '05        #123
SupaMann 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,363 | Props total: 1494 1494
I'm mad that this thread is 6 pages long.
 09-14-2007, 08:41 PM         #124
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
me the african american race is the most beautiful race that god created you couldn't pay me to even say that i wanted to be latin or any another race hell yall latinos including the other races wan't to be us yall want to act,talk,look and everyting else like us



AFRICAN AMERICAN RACE IS THE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RACE THAT GOD CREATED
^a dumbass post. no race is "better" than any other race. and wtf is a "african american race"?
 09-14-2007, 08:55 PM         #125
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems like we as people love to discuss these topics and express ourselves. we always manage to stretch these subjects to the max. and enjoy running into something new and controversial to talk about especially when dealing with race. people need to look beyond it.
 09-14-2007, 08:58 PM         #126
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only race im a part of is the HUMAN RACE
 11 years ago '07        #127
eeee87 
space
avatar space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
its all pink inside
 09-14-2007, 10:10 PM         #128
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Correction. I think you need to add a big a.ss IMO in that.

because after all that is your opinion. And only weak people want to be something their not.

You prolly one of them people who think I wish I was black 'cuz I wear Rocawear, and my pants don't cut off circulation to my balls.

Race = the way you look
Ethnicity = where you came from
culture = how you grew up

It's good you have pride in your race, but to go overboard and try to generalize everybody is ignorant.

No offense, but you and your culture are no better than the next persons. Neither is mine. We all in this together.
awh you mad huh! fu*k outta here first off i speak for myself and millions of other black people aint no other race like our race what you mad cuz I'm speaking the truth oh well deal with it and yes my culture is better than yours and whoever else that is not black like i said we influence yall kind


AINT NOTHING LIKE BE BLACK
 09-14-2007, 10:16 PM         #129
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
^a dumbass post. no race is "better" than any other race. and wtf is a "african american race"?
damn looks like i done pissed some people off but oh well anyways african american race uh let's see black people dumb a.ss




AINT NOTHING LIKE BEING BLACK IF YOU AINT BLACK YOU AINT sh*t
 09-14-2007, 10:44 PM         #130
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
damn looks like i done pissed some people off but oh well anyways african american race uh let's see black people dumb a.ss




AINT NOTHING LIKE BEING BLACK IF YOU AINT BLACK YOU AINT sh*t
you are a girl? fu*k a dumb one at that...

how is your "race" how you look? sh*t just because your skin is black and mine is white...doesnt mean that your nose isnt similar to mine or your ears...skin colour isnt everything
 09-14-2007, 10:52 PM         #131
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
damn looks like i done pissed some people off but oh well anyways african american race uh let's see black people dumb a.ss




AINT NOTHING LIKE BEING BLACK IF YOU AINT BLACK YOU AINT sh*t
your a alias/troll ^^^

im sure of it. and im pretty sure your not a girl either
 09-14-2007, 11:19 PM         #132
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k do all race thread on boxden get like 500 posts
 09-14-2007, 11:44 PM         #133
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
you are a girl? fu*k a dumb one at that...

how is your "race" how you look? sh*t just because your skin is black and mine is white...doesnt mean that your nose isnt similar to mine or your ears...skin colour isnt everything
similar my a.ss sorry cracker us blacks have nothing in common with yall white bi*ches oh and skin color is everything I'm black your white my skin color is a trillion times better than yours and since yo dumb a.ss said that skin color aint everything than try even saying some of the sh*t that black people say cough cough the word n*gga around real black people (goons) get yo white a.ss beat to death


Last edited by realtalk; 09-14-2007 at 11:58 PM..
 09-14-2007, 11:45 PM         #134
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
your a alias/troll ^^^

im sure of it. and im pretty sure your not a girl either
awh u mad huh!
 11 years ago '06        #135
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 3612 3612
 Prince Ace said:
She'z Basically Sayin That She'z Ashamed Of Bein Black...
ya be saying some funny random sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #136
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$924 | Props total: 2 2
I Don't Blame Her The Wave Hair Prices Are Driving Her Crazy !!!!
 11 years ago '05        #137
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 SupaMann said:
I'm mad that this thread is 6 pages long.
co-sign

NewsFlash!!!!! THERE ARE BLACK LATINOS YOU FCKN IDIOTS


Last edited by CMar22; 09-15-2007 at 02:53 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #138
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 realtalk said:
try even saying some of the sh*t that black people say cough cough the word n*gga around real black people (goons) get yo white a.ss beat to death


WTF???? Now how is that not racist..... I'm thinking that most of the black people reading your dumbass posts wish you weren't black right about now cus you sounding real stupid.
You sounding like a ignorant little girl. MLK is rolling is his grave right now
 11 years ago '05        #139
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 37 37
Latino is not race....idiots
 11 years ago '05        #140
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 37 37
Latino is not a race....idiots
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy