Sep 11 - Beyonce: " I wish I Was Born A Latina"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is She Trippin..

Props Slaps
 09-11-2007, 10:48 AM         #21
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
It was a compliment to the Latin/Hispanic community, people are blowing sh*t out of proportion.

Stupid fu*ks.
im going to have to argee, everyone is just blowing it outa the water. shes just complimenting it.
 10 years ago '05        #22
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 demon9991 said:
It was a compliment to the Latin/Hispanic community, people are blowing sh*t out of proportion.

Stupid fu*ks.
:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '06        #23
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8912 8912
She'z Basically Sayin That She'z Ashamed Of Bein Black...
 10 years ago '06        #24
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
If she were latina she would've done an Onion b00ty pr0no and been dumped on the side of the street. That's about it, cuz bi*ch is overrated.

...I said it.
 10 years ago '05        #25
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
who gives a fu*k?
 10 years ago '07        #26
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
I honest to God want to know why latino's, puerto ricans, hispanics, etc, are allowed to say the n-word.....not a question raised for controversy but i've just always wondered

also i know alot of asian sayin it as well

Last edited by Syphernix; 09-11-2007 at 12:20 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #27
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 stitch said:

I swear...

n*ggas is practically losing sleep over this.

This wouldn't have happened if Beyonce was white and said she wanted to be Latina and you know it. Stop wilding out and grow up and stop being so racist.

You wouldn't see white people going crazy all "Oh she did NOT just diss her own race. Self hating witch."
You have to remember that whites were never taken from their homeland, enslaved for 500 years, and as a result have self hatred issues centuries later.
 10 years ago '07        #28
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Oh well. If thats how she feels then so be it..
 09-11-2007, 12:36 PM         #29
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she gon lieave jay now for some Spanish dude so she could have latin kids
 09-11-2007, 12:41 PM         #30
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
You have to remember that whites were never taken from their homeland, enslaved for 500 years, and as a result have self hatred issues centuries later.
Maybe not their home land. But if you can't remember the era in history where millions of white Europeans were kidnapped and turned to slaves then your history isn't up to par.

It's not because whites haven't been enslaved, or enslaved on the scale of black people, or African Americans, whichever... It's that the racism and slavery towards blacks(atleast the time frame you're referring to) was only stopped relatively recently.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....... ...................

And i'm going to repeat it again. Can somebody please point out what being a Latina has do with race?

From my standing, this article and the replies are nothing more than testament to the fact alot of Americans seem to be very race obsessed, or race based... Because nowhere does it state or mention she's referring to Latina in terms of race. Think logically people, if she meant what 99/100 of you idiots are thinking, then she'd of put hispanic, or something of that nature.

American - Latina
African American - Hispanic

Yeah?
 10 years ago '05        #31
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 r a n c i d said:
Maybe not their home land. But if you can't remember the era in history where millions of white Europeans were kidnapped and turned to slaves then your history isn't up to par.

It's not because whites haven't been enslaved, or enslaved on the scale of black people, or African Americans, whichever... It's that the racism and slavery towards blacks(atleast the time frame you're referring to) was only stopped relatively recently.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....... ...................

And i'm going to repeat it again. Can somebody please point out what being a Latina has do with race?

From my standing, this article and the replies are nothing more than testament to the fact alot of Americans seem to be very race obsessed, or race based... Because nowhere does it state or mention she's referring to Latina in terms of race. Think logically people, if she meant what 99/100 of you idiots are thinking, then she'd of put hispanic, or something of that nature.

American - Latina
African American - Hispanic

Yeah?

Yeah, but I'm speaking of dehumanization. White Europeans were not dehumanized for 500 years like blacks that were spread across the diaspora.
 09-11-2007, 12:48 PM         #32
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
I honest to God want to know why latino's, puerto ricans, hispanics, etc, are allowed to say the n-word.....not a question raised for controversy but i've just always wondered

Exactly. They ain't got no business saying that sh*t no way.
 09-11-2007, 12:48 PM         #33
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Yeah, but I'm speaking of dehumanization. White Europeans were not dehumanized for 500 years like blacks that were spread across the diaspora.
Yeah you're right, i just wanted to get the point in about...

"It's not because whites haven't been enslaved, or enslaved on the scale of black people, or African Americans, whichever... It's that the racism and slavery towards blacks(atleast the time frame you're referring to) was only stopped relatively recently."

10 years ago '06        #34
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
The terms "Hispanic" and "Latino(a)" are very commonly misused/confused. She very well may be one of those ignorants... so it's hard to tell what she meant unless she elaborates further.
 10 years ago '04        #35
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i love it haha.... ya wildin out over this..... she dont wish she was latina she wish she was BORICUA baby!!!!! tha hottest black woman in entertainment today wishes she was latin lol ! damn damn damn
 09-11-2007, 01:08 PM         #36
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:

yeah its weird, alot of mexicans i know say "n*gga" but the same way black people use it like , "heey waddup n*gga" or "whats crackin my n*gga"

they dont use it to be racist, me personally i dont like to use it regardless
even if im with homies...it doesnt sound right coming out of my mouth
....if i were black, even though MOST mean no harm when they use it, i would get pissed if i heard any non black person using the word....

i think the biggest taboo is for a WHITE person to say it cuz they are fu*king racist hahaha
i think puerto ricans/dominicans/ etc...get a pass more as opposed to hispanics/asians etc...
 09-11-2007, 01:17 PM         #37
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah reading the whole entire statement made by her gives me the conclusion that it was blown out of proportion, she's just stating a compliment in my opinion.
 09-11-2007, 01:17 PM         #38
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
i love it haha.... ya wildin out over this..... she dont wish she was latina she wish she was BORICUA baby!!!!! tha hottest black woman in entertainment today wishes she was latin lol ! damn damn damn
who wouldn't want to be latina?..we got the s3xiest women :applause:
 09-11-2007, 01:17 PM         #39
nate200303 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
you have to remember "YOU" were never taken from Your homeland, enslaved for 500 years!!! IT OUR ANCESTORS!!! "STOP LIVING IN THE PAST"...

Last edited by nate200303; 09-11-2007 at 01:19 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #40
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4679 4679
Read About the Willy Lynch letters.. That expalins a bit about the black mans and women Self Image of Today....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now