Sep 11 - Beyonce: " I wish I Was Born A Latina"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is She Trippin..

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-16-2007, 05:51 PM         #181
DJ_critikaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Okay, why don't you bring that issue of race to an Anthropologist, your right about one thing they will gladly shoot you down 'cause half of them don't even believe race exist.
They believe in REAL races like Mongoloids, Negroids, Caucasoids, Capoids, and Australoids, and everything in between. No those half-ass terms like Latin or Brown.
 10 years ago '06        #182
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
this pathetic thread is really 10 pages deep now....wow We have people's family gettin murdered in iraq right now and people wanna talk about beyonce. Give me hate all you want but it's fu*king true.
 09-17-2007, 08:16 AM         #183
djreadycee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all people of HISPANIC/ ABORIGINAL AMERICAN INDIAN heritage are not LATINO!! Them muthafu*kaz don't speak LATIN they speak SPAINISH!! big difference. Caucasion muthafu*kaz got chicanos so fukked up that they have mislabled themselves!! Latins were Romans. When the Spainish and the Dutch came and slaughtered the ORIGINAL AMERICANS they did so for ROME and the CATHOLIC church. They made the ABORIGINALS of the country slaves along side Africans and were called LATINS as a sign of ownership!! WAKE the fu*k UP!! KNOW YOUR HISTORY!!
 10 years ago '04        #184
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 realtalk said:
who told you that african americans view other african americans as an embarressment?????? and you said everyone else around the world that shares the same skin color as them despises them explain your self???????????

my exact point stay the fu*k out of black folks business oh by the way it's color not colour
1st off you ignorant trick. Let me repeat, because you are obviously lost.

Race = what you look like
ethnicity = where you come from
culture = how you were brought up

It's so funny that you don't realize you're building yourself up with this over inflated sense of confidence and superiority, but if you could step outside of your mindset and see how other people veiw your useless, ignorant ranting and raving, you'd see that you tryin to build yourself up, only furthers the negative stereotypes you try to f!ght against.

I guess if you're not comfortable w/ yourself, you have to make youself believe that everyone wants to be you in order to feel better.

It's ok. You prolly some dumbass HS girl who doesn't know yet. You'll learn one day.

realtalk said:
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]

it's my opinion and many other black people if you don't like it than destroy yourself bi*ch oh and yeah but MALCOM X IS smiling like a mothafu*ka
ok you're right it's your opinion. So stop tryin' to speak for a whole people. You ain't Rev Sharpton or Jesse Jackson so you need to shut the fu*k up with that I speak for black people bullsh*t. You speak for yourself trick.

And malcom X was a man of action. He'd be sh*ttin' on you right now for doing nothing but talkin' sh*t online. Do something real. Do something positive with your life for fu*k sake. :applause::applause:

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-17-2007 at 11:35 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #185
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
yeah shes from texas so gotta keep the latins. and people say stuff they dont mean all the time to keep people happy. its a business baby, and i dont see many black people buying cds.
 10 years ago '04        #186
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ_critikaL said:
They believe in REAL races like Mongoloids, Negroids, Caucasoids, Capoids, and Australoids, and everything in between. No those half-ass terms like Latin or Brown.
Yeah, sure they do, socially at least they deemed race real. Biologically, i suggest you go read the AAA's statement on race and you might just learn something
 09-17-2007, 12:54 PM         #187
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djreadycee said:
first of all people of HISPANIC/ ABORIGINAL AMERICAN INDIAN heritage are not LATINO!! Them muthafu*kaz don't speak LATIN they speak SPAINISH!! big difference. Caucasion muthafu*kaz got chicanos so fukked up that they have mislabled themselves!! Latins were Romans. When the Spainish and the Dutch came and slaughtered the ORIGINAL AMERICANS they did so for ROME and the CATHOLIC church. They made the ABORIGINALS of the country slaves along side Africans and were called LATINS as a sign of ownership!! WAKE the fu*k UP!! KNOW YOUR HISTORY!!
Real talk I didn't know that.
 09-17-2007, 12:59 PM         #188
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Yeah, sure they do, socially at least they deemed race real. Biologically, i suggest you go read the AAA's statement on race and you might just learn something
^^^Your right race really doesn't exist as much. Many anthropologist are constanly getting bones and structures confused with other races. Simply because they keep falling by the patterns that all blacks or negriods have this which isn't true. Their are redhead who appear to be blond just as their are blacks who have asian, or latino features.
 09-17-2007, 10:28 PM         #189
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
similar my a.ss sorry cracker us blacks have nothing in common with yall white bi*ches oh and skin color is everything I'm black your white my skin color is a trillion times better than yours and since yo dumb a.ss said that skin color aint everything than try even saying some of the sh*t that black people say cough cough the word n*gga around real black people (goons) get yo white a.ss beat to death
could you repost this please...this time in English???
 10 years ago '07        #190
deejaiatl3 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$2,063 | Props total: 1041 1041
she still fine!
 09-17-2007, 10:37 PM         #191
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
oh by the way it's color not colour
Most words ending in unstressed -our in the United Kingdom (e.g. colour, flavour, honour) end in -or in the U.S. (e.g. color, flavor, honor).

from the British English...the ones who created the language

therefore you are an idiot and anything you post is rediculous
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy