Sep 11 - Woman tortured for a week because she was black

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

was it a race hate?
yes 117 71.78%
yes 25 15.34%
maybe 21 12.88%
Voters: 163. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 09:06 PM         #141
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
she met him off the internet. n*ggas not going to feel sorry after they find out she preferred white over black. shut this post down. I officially don't give a fu*k about this story

how u know that fam
 09-13-2007, 09:27 PM         #142
ThaGrifter79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like the movie "Wrong Turn" but these were probably some fu*ked up twisted backwoods sons of bi*ches!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #143
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 thecrownprince said:
Quit a.ssuming what they fu*k i'm trying to say. What I'm saying is that through trickery, lies, violence or whatever, white people got whatever it is they were after.
Violence? So they did have to f!ght, despite you categorically stating that white people never had to f!ght?

This is what you said son: "White people didn't have to f!ght for anything"

thecrownprince said:
Just look at it, thru years of lies and volence they built america which became so powerful that they can now take whatever it is they choose to take and do whatever it is that they choose to do. Not saying that they didn't start somewhere, but BUILT their way through history with lies and violence.
More talk of violence, from the kid who said white people never fought for anything.

And just so you know, white people were "so powerful that they" could "take whatever it is they" chose waaaay before the US became head honcho.

Heard of the British Empire?

thecrownprince said:
As far as a whole race, I'm in talking about those who were broght over here. Not saying they took every fu*kin body from Africa you dumbass sack of sh*t.
You said a "whole race". Were the slaves a race unto themselves?

thecrownprince said:
And the cartoon is as real as you can get, but of course you would disagree. Like I said white people hate to admit the truth. They lie till the end.
Boo hoo little baby.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 09-13-2007 at 09:54 PM..
 09-13-2007, 10:21 PM         #144
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_thang112 said:
u know sh*t like this just reinforces my views on white people and racism - IT STILL fu*kING EXISTS!! coloured people will never be at peace with people like these.

funny how youre being racist at the same time....:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #145
dcdc 
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 0 0
these fu*king bastards are sick. i mean torturing a 49 year old lady? i mean its not even justifiable to torture anyone, let alone someone who is more helpless and vulnerable. our world is so fu*ked up and ignorant.
 09-18-2007, 04:19 PM         #146
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I don't care what you claim to have passed, little man.

Learn to read you illiterate prick. If white people did so many people wrong - you even state in this post that they "stole a whole race of people" - then there are many "victims", right?
But what results from your silly notion that white people waltzed in & "took" whatever they pleased, is that said "victims" didn't put up a f!ght, or were simply too weak.

It's very simple. If you still don't understand, don't bother responding.

Oh & white people "stole a whole race of people"? Funny, because I could have sworn there are a lot of people in Africa whose personal lineage wasn't interrupted by slavery, you dumb sack of sh*t.

And yeah, that little cartoon is about as valid as a Willie Lynch letter.

It's a "celebrity culture" thing more than a "racist culture" thing that sees that happen. You know how Britney Spears being an absolute fu*king mess got more airtime than this? And how Paris Hilton being a disgrace to the human race got more airtime than this?

"Celebrity culture" & "racist culture" are both pathetic. But then, so is being so wrapped up in self-pity & bitterness that you can't apply logic.
CALCUOCUCHICHEO IS A VERY SAD INDIVIDUAL...HE IS ONE OF THOSE WHO WOULD RATHER MAKE OTHERS MISERABLE(LIKE HE IS) RATHER THAN RATIONALLY DISCUSS ISSUES. HE IS VERY IGNORANT AS ILLUSTRATED BY HIS NAME-CALLING AND FOUL LANGUAGE(VERY INTELLECTUAL).
IN REALITY, ALTHOUGH HE KNOWS THE TRUTH, HE HAS NO DESIRE TO HAVE HONEST CONVERSATION. HE ENJOYS HEARING HIMSELF SPEAK EVEN IF IT'S A TRUCKLOAD OF B.S. TALKING TO THIS CLOWN IS EQUIVALENT TO HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH A PIG...POINTLESS.
SO LET'S JUST LET HIM RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH, APPEARENTLY THAT IS HIS TALENT TO THE WORLD. BABBLE ON BABYLON... THE MORE YOU TALK THE MORE YOU REVEAL YOURSELF...THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION.:D

OH YEAH, HERE'S A BIT OF LOGIC... OUR WEAK BROTHER, THE WHITE MAN(SEE ALBINO) IS JEALOUS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR FATHER(THE CREATOR)e.g. CAIN AND ABEL. DUE TO THIS, THEY PERSECUTE US BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO WE/THEY TRULY ARE.:D

THEY WORSHIP THE BEAST AND MONEY AND WANT YOU TO SELL YOUR SOUL TOO. TAKE AWAY A WHITE MAN'S MONEY AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE? NOTHING...THE SAME THING HE IS WITH HIS MONEY, NOTHING...LET HIM HAVE HIS MONEY, I WANT MY SOUL. OUR COMMUNITIES HAVE BEEN RUINED BECUASE WE'VE TURNED ON EACH OTHER, FOLLOWING THE WHITE MAN AND HIS MONEY AND/OR LISTENING TO IDIOTS LIKE THIS "CUCHI" FELLOW.

Last edited by boxden7; 09-18-2007 at 04:42 PM..
 09-18-2007, 04:53 PM         #147
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a whiteman who is not jealous of any blackmans relationship with the father. doesnt affect me or my salvation.
 09-18-2007, 05:36 PM         #148
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boxden7 said:
CALCUOCUCHICHEO IS A VERY SAD INDIVIDUAL...HE IS ONE OF THOSE WHO WOULD RATHER MAKE OTHERS MISERABLE(LIKE HE IS) RATHER THAN RATIONALLY DISCUSS ISSUES. HE IS VERY IGNORANT AS ILLUSTRATED BY HIS NAME-CALLING AND FOUL LANGUAGE(VERY INTELLECTUAL).
IN REALITY, ALTHOUGH HE KNOWS THE TRUTH, HE HAS NO DESIRE TO HAVE HONEST CONVERSATION. HE ENJOYS HEARING HIMSELF SPEAK EVEN IF IT'S A TRUCKLOAD OF B.S. TALKING TO THIS CLOWN IS EQUIVALENT TO HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH A PIG...POINTLESS.
SO LET'S JUST LET HIM RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH, APPEARENTLY THAT IS HIS TALENT TO THE WORLD. BABBLE ON BABYLON... THE MORE YOU TALK THE MORE YOU REVEAL YOURSELF...THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION.:D

OH YEAH, HERE'S A BIT OF LOGIC... OUR WEAK BROTHER, THE WHITE MAN(SEE ALBINO) IS JEALOUS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR FATHER(THE CREATOR)e.g. CAIN AND ABEL. DUE TO THIS, THEY PERSECUTE US BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO WE/THEY TRULY ARE.:D

THEY WORSHIP THE BEAST AND MONEY AND WANT YOU TO SELL YOUR SOUL TOO. TAKE AWAY A WHITE MAN'S MONEY AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE? NOTHING...THE SAME THING HE IS WITH HIS MONEY, NOTHING...LET HIM HAVE HIS MONEY, I WANT MY SOUL. OUR COMMUNITIES HAVE BEEN RUINED BECUASE WE'VE TURNED ON EACH OTHER, FOLLOWING THE WHITE MAN AND HIS MONEY AND/OR LISTENING TO IDIOTS LIKE THIS "CUCHI" FELLOW.

this is some racist rant.
 10 years ago '05        #149
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn, now thats some racist sh*t.
 09-18-2007, 11:50 PM         #150
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
update:

SIX whites in the US have been charged with holding a black woman captive and torturing her for days in a trailer in rural West Virginia.

The six are accused of a.ssaulting 20-year-old Megan Williams for more than a week at a ramshackle trailer in Big Creek, the a.ssociated Press reported.

Police said Ms Williams, 20, was tortured, s3xually a.ssaulted, forced to eat animal faeces and taunted with racial slurs.

Her ordeal ended when an anonymous tip led to a police raid on September 8.

'stabbed with butcher knife'

Reading from Ms Williams' statement, Sheriff's Deputy Jeffrey Robinette told Logan County Magistrate Court she had been stabbed with what she described as a butcher knife and beaten with wooden sticks and fly swatters.

He said she was s3xually a.ssaulted, doused with hot water and taunted with racial slurs.

Earlier, media reported said she had her cervix burnt with a homemade electrical device.

Two of her captors forced her to drink a cup of their urine, Sheriff's Deputy Rick Goodman said.

Carmen Williams, Ms Williams' mother, left the hearing in tears after listening to the graphic evidence, the AP said.

Life in prison

Danny J. Combs, 20, faces a kidnapping charge that carries life in prison. He was originally charged with s3xual a.ssault and malicious wounding. Prosecutors added two more s3xual a.ssault charges.

Kidnapping and s3xual a.ssault charges, along with more counts of battery, were filed against Karen Burton, 46, her daughter Alisha and George A. Messer, 27.

Karen Burton was charged earlier with malicious wounding, battery and a.ssault during the commission of a felony.

Alisha Burton, 23, and Mr Messer were charged earlier with a.ssault during the commission of a felony and battery.

Magistrate Jeffrey Lane referred the case against Frankie Brewster, 49, to a grand jury.

She owns the home where the alleged a.ssault took place.

As well as charges of kidnapping, s3xual a.ssault and giving false information to police, the prosecutor filed three counts of misdemeanour battery against Ms Brewster.

Oral s3x accusations

Ms Brewster allegedly told police she implicated the others, saying "I just want to come clean."

Ms Brewster also is accused of forcing Ms Williams to perform oral s3x on her.

Mr Goodman told the court that Ms Brewster told police the six were afraid to let Ms Williams go and also talked about k!lling her.

A hearing for Ms Brewster's son, Bobby Brewster, 24, was held on Monday in Logan County Circuit Court.

He is charged kidnapping, s3xual a.ssault, malicious wounding and a.ssault during the commission of a felony.

Police have said he had a previous relationship with Ms Williams.

with pictures of the victim and the 6 accusers.

10 years ago '05        #151
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
them fukers look like the people you see on movies like wrong turn..bytches..gonna be extra crispy in that hell bbq
 09-19-2007, 06:32 AM         #152
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I could be a prison guard or inmate for a week when these men go to jail.

Cause Lord they won't be having a pleasant time.
 09-19-2007, 06:50 AM         #153
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boxden7 said:

heres something from the quran for you..

"Abu Darda reported that the HOLY PROPHET SAID: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) HIS LEFT SHOULDER and took out a BLACK RACE as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were ON HIS LEFT SHOULDER: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad" (Mishkat ul-Masabih, translated by Karim, v. iii, p. 117)
yes were incredibly jealous of your relationship with a god, who, if his existence is real and not just a tool of explanation and control actually hates you

u really are a racist arnet u? and weak? when has the white race been shown to be weak? albinos can be of any race,

erm wouldnt that be a poor white man? god id love you to come across some skinheads and hear you tell them how weak they are...or is that what this is all about, you seem to have this inbuilt image of white people as many grabbing satanists....have you never met any poor white people? any white ppl from outside america? what a dunce
 10 years ago '04        #154
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
fu*k THE FBI they gonna say it wasnt race related lol they always do that shyt....set of muthafu*kas
 09-19-2007, 08:23 PM         #155
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trust nobody.
 09-19-2007, 08:46 PM         #156
RoYaLtY_1507  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white folks are hella crazy... they like to see people suffer...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy