Sep 11 - Woman tortured for a week because she was black

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

was it a race hate?
yes 117 71.78%
yes 25 15.34%
maybe 21 12.88%
Voters: 163. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 thecrownprince said:
lol, done my history. Passed Western Civilization and World History 1 and 2 with A's. Sorry that u in denial. It's ok. I wouldn't admit that my race was a history of lying, murdering, stealing a.ss muthafu*kas either.

And what does the victim f!ghtin for her life got to do with sh*t? And a.ssuming I read, there was one damn victim, so where in da hell dis u get a plural? There wasn't but one victim.

White people stole a whole damn country(this sh*t wasn't y'alls), then stole a whole race of people, made them do their dirty work, profited off the sh*t, then treated em like sh*t afterwards. U do your history, in fact let me do it for you.
I don't care what you claim to have passed, little man.

Learn to read you illiterate prick. If white people did so many people wrong - you even state in this post that they "stole a whole race of people" - then there are many "victims", right?
But what results from your silly notion that white people waltzed in & "took" whatever they pleased, is that said "victims" didn't put up a f!ght, or were simply too weak.

It's very simple. If you still don't understand, don't bother responding.

Oh & white people "stole a whole race of people"? Funny, because I could have sworn there are a lot of people in Africa whose personal lineage wasn't interrupted by slavery, you dumb sack of sh*t.

And yeah, that little cartoon is about as valid as a Willie Lynch letter.

raw_trackz said:
you know what makes me even sicker than this, is the fact that this incident is far worse than the whole Michael Vick situation, yet in no time this will dissappear from the media. Whereas the Vick situation was everywhere, front page of cnn.com, I went there today, the story wasn't even there. This is absolutely disgusting and the media doesen't help. If you don't think racism exits on a daily basis, ur blind to the facts folks...
It's a "celebrity culture" thing more than a "racist culture" thing that sees that happen. You know how Britney Spears being an absolute fu*king mess got more airtime than this? And how Paris Hilton being a disgrace to the human race got more airtime than this?

"Celebrity culture" & "racist culture" are both pathetic. But then, so is being so wrapped up in self-pity & bitterness that you can't apply logic.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 09-13-2007 at 10:14 AM..
 09-13-2007, 10:13 AM         #122
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejj241 said:
those white trash piece of sh*t people should be hung on pay per view. What the fu*k is wrong with the world?
god some fu*kers dont even know what theyre typing
 09-13-2007, 10:15 AM         #123
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ batman e-f!ghting everyone, get back 2 ur warcraft games kidda
 09-13-2007, 10:37 AM         #124
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecrownprince said:
Yeah ur right....White people didn't have to f!ght for anything. They simply took it, regardless if it was theirs to begin with or not.
stupid stupid stupid

have u never heard of the byzantine conquests of germany? the moors of africa invading spain? the mongols invasion of eastern europe, and even germany, i thought even someone like you wouldve seen 300? the persian invasions of greece ring any bells??

thats just a few examples of other peoples invading white peoples homes, wel before the massive expansion of the roman empire (which again saw white people, celtic tribes and other "barbarian" tribes f!ghting a military machine)

have u never heard of the plight of the irish for example, war torn eastern europe? naaa white ppl never have 2 f!ght for anything they have easy lives and black ppl could never have empires, right? for what reason? do u find black people 2 be less sophisticated or something? let me tell you something: all races f!ght, take over others land, k!ll eachother in war, the only difference is nowadays we are led to believe (your insufficient schooling as evidence) that black people have always lived in famine or been without, when their empires, such as the ghanian empire were rich and prosperous with large magnitudes of gold, and slaves- NO black people making people slaves (just like every other race on the planet) surely not

also africans were being "taken" long before white ppl arrived, by arabs and islamic africans as early as 700bc.... around 14 million were sold....
 10 years ago '06        #125
fabolous06 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 16 16
This is a sick fu*kin society we live in!!!
 09-13-2007, 11:56 AM         #126
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
"the guy that k!lled martin luther king" you dont even know his name do you

and many still think it was a conspiracy, so its not definite wether he was racist or not

and all these "foreign people" seem 2 know a lot more about your country, civil rights activists than you
thank you for proving my point i don't care whether it was a conspiracy or what the guys name is someone white k!lled martin Luther king.

and you are willing to sit there and tell me and other black people it wasn't because of his race.

man like i said you foreign people will deny racism no matter the situation its funny.

because you acknowledge that we had civil rights activists but according to you foreign people it seems that there was no reason for us to even have civil rights activists because racism never existed.

and since you think it is a conspiracy maybe you should sue the government on behalf of james earl ray family for wrongful imprisonment.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-13-2007 at 11:57 AM..
 09-13-2007, 12:24 PM         #127
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
wat the fu*k u talkin bout
the irony of you speaking out against racism, yet still point out dislike for "90%" of a race, generalizing and stereotyping them into a single category. and i read that youre white. same fu*king difference. ignorant c*nt.
 10 years ago '06        #128
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 t1m_mcgrath said:
i love hwen people change the thread name when there is no proof itw as bnecause she's black. People want to mend the relationship between blacks and whties in this country well sh*t like this is just like shooting ourself in the foot. There may be proof down the line thats what itw as but there is no reason to try to get everyone angry and try to start sh*t... :finger;
learn how to spell, hick.
 09-13-2007, 02:03 PM         #129
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

Learn to read you illiterate prick. If white people did so many people wrong - you even state in this post that they "stole a whole race of people" - then there are many "victims", right?
But what results from your silly notion that white people waltzed in & "took" whatever they pleased, is that said "victims" didn't put up a f!ght, or were simply too weak.

Oh & white people "stole a whole race of people"? Funny, because I could have sworn there are a lot of people in Africa whose personal lineage wasn't interrupted by slavery, you dumb sack of sh*t.

Quit a.ssuming what they fu*k i'm trying to say. What I'm saying is that through trickery, lies, violence or whatever, white people got whatever it is they were after.

Just look at it, thru years of lies and volence they built america which became so powerful that they can now take whatever it is they choose to take and do whatever it is that they choose to do. Not saying that they didn't start somewhere, but BUILT their way through history with lies and violence.

As far as a whole race, I'm in talking about those who were broght over here. Not saying they took every fu*kin body from Africa you dumbass sack of sh*t.

And the cartoon is as real as you can get, but of course you would disagree. Like I said white people hate to admit the truth. They lie till the end.
 09-13-2007, 02:06 PM         #130
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
stupid stupid stupid

have u never heard of the byzantine conquests of germany? the moors of africa invading spain? the mongols invasion of eastern europe, and even germany, i thought even someone like you wouldve seen 300? the persian invasions of greece ring any bells??

thats just a few examples of other peoples invading white peoples homes, wel before the massive expansion of the roman empire (which again saw white people, celtic tribes and other "barbarian" tribes f!ghting a military machine)

have u never heard of the plight of the irish for example, war torn eastern europe? naaa white ppl never have 2 f!ght for anything they have easy lives and black ppl could never have empires, right? for what reason? do u find black people 2 be less sophisticated or something? let me tell you something: all races f!ght, take over others land, k!ll eachother in war, the only difference is nowadays we are led to believe (your insufficient schooling as evidence) that black people have always lived in famine or been without, when their empires, such as the ghanian empire were rich and prosperous with large magnitudes of gold, and slaves- NO black people making people slaves (just like every other race on the planet) surely not

also africans were being "taken" long before white ppl arrived, by arabs and islamic africans as early as 700bc.... around 14 million were sold....
Wow thank you for that history lesson, MR. Peabody. How far did you set the wayback machine to give us that info. Naw, I know that there were powerful African kingdom, andnever nowhere in my post did I say there weren't.

And thank you for proving my point. TAKING sh*t- those are example of white people taking sh*t. But even in that post, I was refering to AMERICAN whites....so please stay across that water.

And do you know why AMERICAN slavery is the main focus.....because of the harsh and brutal way that they treated their slaves. Slaves were treated more like indentured servants who were able to buy their way out before AMERICAN slavery....you see the key word I'm puttin in there for you:D.

Last edited by thecrownprince; 09-13-2007 at 02:41 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #131
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
damn harsh, closer and closer to hell on earth fa real
 09-13-2007, 02:37 PM         #132
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it all depends on the real story of what happened to dr king. if the person who shot him was a hired a.ssassin are you talking about the a.ssassin or the people who hired him? because the a.ssassin may have not been racist but was a cold motherfu*ker and would k!ll anyone for the right price.
 09-13-2007, 03:01 PM         #133
dat_thang112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know sh*t like this just reinforces my views on white people and racism - IT STILL fu*kING EXISTS!! coloured people will never be at peace with people like these. i can honestly say i have never got comfortable with anybody white - its just an underlying feeling i get. they just make me feel strange around them. i still feel like were second and thats how itll always be... but this actually makes me wanna hate em even more!!
 09-13-2007, 03:07 PM         #134
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a shame you cant feel comfortable around ANY white people.

wether you believe it or not theres alot of non racist good white people out there. open your mind a little and you could probably find some.
 09-13-2007, 04:11 PM         #135
dat_thang112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont get me wrong, its not like im white-o-phobic lol its just this underlying feeling that ill always be considered second in a country dominated by white people. i dont think its just me who feels this way...
 09-13-2007, 04:27 PM         #136
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like real talk my n*ggaz,for anybody on boxden that has a women they love even more so a black women in there life sister mom aunt girlfriend ect ect this sh*t has to boil your blood ya dig,mad just isn't enough.i swear to god i aint with the senceless violence but if this ever happend to anybody i cared about,there would be no trial or investigation,im on my samuel jackson time to k!ll sh*t. i'd gladly spend the rest of my life in prison thinkin about how nice it would be to be free but i'd most def do the time if this happend to a loved one. this sh*t makes me wanna go bust heads open right now.at the very least they should all get life in prison
 10 years ago '07        #137
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Nvenuto said:
white people are fu*kkkked up, you never hear of any n*ggas doin this sh*t. damn
......"white people" I'm white and I'll NEVER do something like that. Please don't categorize me with a fu*king psycho like that.
 09-13-2007, 04:37 PM         #138
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

It's a "celebrity culture" thing more than a "racist culture" thing that sees that happen. You know how Britney Spears being an absolute fu*king mess got more airtime than this? And how Paris Hilton being a disgrace to the human race got more airtime than this?

"Celebrity culture" & "racist culture" are both pathetic. But then, so is being so wrapped up in self-pity & bitterness that you can't apply logic.
Logic and reason prevails again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CalcuoCuchicheo again.
 10 years ago '05        #139
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
 l1lmpma$term1nd said:
yea i kno we got wanna be batman lol callin n*ggas out ova the net..... ridiculous go watch some some teenage titans lol
shut your gay a.ss up it had nothin to do with u lil boy shut ya damn mouth
 09-13-2007, 08:53 PM         #140
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she met him off the internet. n*ggas not going to feel sorry after they find out she preferred white over black. shut this post down. I officially don't give a fu*k about this story

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy