Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

was it a race hate?
yes 117 71.78%
yes 25 15.34%
maybe 21 12.88%
Voters: 163. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 09-12-2007, 06:39 PM         #101
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet they get probation
 09-12-2007, 07:08 PM         #102
KillahKonceptZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look like a buncha meth addicts....smh
 09-12-2007, 07:09 PM         #103
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
makin my state look even worse
 09-12-2007, 08:21 PM         #104
Matt_Jones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dats messed up, i saw dis on da news today, i feel sorry for dat girl, i kno she was starvin but damn, i wouldnt eat no doodoo
 09-12-2007, 08:50 PM         #105
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nirvana said:
more so i think that it has to do with the environment. it doesn't excuse what they did though.
THE NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO THINK...RESIST AT ALL COST.

YOU SOUND IDIOTIC. WHICH ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES DOES THIS RELATE TO?

HERE'S SOME ADVICE.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
 09-12-2007, 08:54 PM         #106
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
man fu*k racists
and fu*k 90% of white ppl
anyone else see the ignorance/irony/hypocrisy?
 09-12-2007, 09:11 PM         #107
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
lmao @ sum1 givin me hate.
im white
90% of white ppl prolly hate black ppl
and wudnt mind doin wat they did to this woman

YOU HATE US BECAUSE YOU HATE YOURSELF. WHITE PEOPLE KNOW WHO THEY ARE(NOTHING). THAT'S WHY THEY HIDE BEHIND THEY'RE MONEY (THAT'S CREATED OUT OF THIN AIR) AND OPPRESS BLACKS. THEY KNOW WHO BLACK PEOPLE TRULY ARE. THIS IS WHY THEY TRY TO KEEP BLACKS IGNORANT.

HOW CAN YOU PULL ROCKS OUT OF THE EARTH(METALS,GOLD,SILVER,DIAMONDS) AND SAY THEY'RE WORTH MILLIONS? BECUASE YOU ARE THE BEAST, THE PALE WHITE DEVIL, VOID OF TRUE FEELING AND COMPASSION, AND EMPTY HOLLOW BEING, WITH NO TALENT. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IS STOLEN. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THE WORLD POSITIVE SO YOU PROMOTE EVIL.

WEAK, RECESSIVE, FORMS OF HUMAN LIFE...HOSPITALIZED FROM NATURAL SUNLIGHT(SEVERE SUNBURN). AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE. YOU ONLY WISH YOU WERE BLACK.:D
 10 years ago '06        #108
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
i love hwen people change the thread name when there is no proof itw as bnecause she's black. People want to mend the relationship between blacks and whties in this country well sh*t like this is just like shooting ourself in the foot. There may be proof down the line thats what itw as but there is no reason to try to get everyone angry and try to start sh*t... :finger;
 10 years ago '06        #109
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 sneekas said:
lmao @ sum1 givin me hate.
im white
90% of white ppl prolly hate black ppl
and wudnt mind doin wat they did to this woman

who teh fu*k made you an expert? go k!ll urself
 09-12-2007, 09:27 PM         #110
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I GUESS IF IT WERE DOGS BEING TORTURED(MIKE VICK) THEN IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL... BUT SINCE ITS ONLY A BLACK GIRL ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WHITES THEN IT'S JUST AND ORDINARY OCCURANCE...

THESE PEOPLE SHOW YOU WHO THEY ARE AND STILL YOU ARE NAIVE... FOR THE POLITICALLY CORRECT; "AMERICA"(WHITES) HAVE ALWAYS, DOES, AND ALWAYS WILL HATE THE "HIP HOP COMMUNITY"(BLACKS). THE SOONER YOU ACCEPT IT, THE SOONER YOU'LL STOP TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED BY THEM AND LEARN WHO YOU TRULY ARE.:D:D:D:applause:
 09-12-2007, 09:31 PM         #111
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should b burned alive

anyone got a pic of the girl?
 09-12-2007, 09:32 PM         #112
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
White people fought for a lot. Do your history little man.

Still, if you believe white people never fought for anything, but "simply took it"...does that mean the "victims" here didn't f!ght? If so, what were they, conscientous objectors or gutless? Or just too weak?
Just trying to get a grasp on this fantastical version of history you have floating around in your head.
lol, done my history. Passed Western Civilization and World History 1 and 2 with A's. Sorry that u in denial. It's ok. I wouldn't admit that my race was a history of lying, murdering, stealing a.ss muthafu*kas either.

And what does the victim f!ghtin for her life got to do with sh*t? And a.ssuming I read, there was one damn victim, so where in da hell dis u get a plural? There wasn't but one victim.

White people stole a whole damn country(this sh*t wasn't y'alls), then stole a whole race of people, made them do their dirty work, profited off the sh*t, then treated em like sh*t afterwards. U do your history, in fact let me do it for you.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by thecrownprince; 09-12-2007 at 09:37 PM..
 09-12-2007, 09:44 PM         #113
raw_trackz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know what makes me even sicker than this, is the fact that this incident is far worse than the whole Michael Vick situation, yet in no time this will dissappear from the media. Whereas the Vick situation was everywhere, front page of cnn.com, I went there today, the story wasn't even there. This is absolutely disgusting and the media doesen't help. If you don't think racism exits on a daily basis, ur blind to the facts folks...
 10 years ago '05        #114
xOuttAconTrolx 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 29 29
[MAD]just reading about this made me cringe, its sad though that these things happen, all because of hate.....whats worst is that this type of crime never see the light of day on in the news. I happened to come across story this not on american news stations but rather BBC world news. [/MAD]
 09-12-2007, 11:28 PM         #115
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecrownprince said:

White people stole a whole damn country(this sh*t wasn't y'alls), then stole a whole race of people, made them do their dirty work, profited off the sh*t, then treated em like sh*t afterwards. U do your history, in fact let me do it for you.
whats changed? from indians, to blacks, to hispanic cheap labor, to outsourcing cheap labor. its still being done.

nirvana said:
more so i think that it has to do with the environment. it doesn't excuse what they did though.
im pretty sure she meant like, the community around them [social/political/cultural], not the actual like, geological environment
 09-13-2007, 01:24 AM         #116
kac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... it is very sad.
 09-13-2007, 02:33 AM         #117
aycee3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow they r investigation to see if its a hate crime.......r u kidding me................INVESTIGATING? wow how blind is the system
 09-13-2007, 04:20 AM         #118
l1lmpma$term1nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
threatening to beat people up over the internet

hilarious
yea i kno we got wanna be batman lol callin n*ggas out ova the net..... ridiculous go watch some some teenage titans lol
 10 years ago '07        #119
Mari 29 heat pts29
space
space
$471 | Props total: 9 9
 Twista740 said:
they should b burned alive

anyone got a pic of the girl?

09-13-2007, 10:10 AM         #120
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
these foreign people would say that the guy who k!lled martin Luther king wasn't racist.
"the guy that k!lled martin luther king" you dont even know his name do you

and many still think it was a conspiracy, so its not definite wether he was racist or not

and all these "foreign people" seem 2 know a lot more about your country, civil rights activists than you
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago