most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2007, 03:39 PM         #101
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '06        #102
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 4604 4604
damn yall really hate kanye huh? kanye is a legend in my eyes and dude is really trying to outlast this garbage a.ss rap industry. he needs to be acknowledge for his effort to save hip-hop
 10 years ago '06        #103
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 4604 4604
 22k said:
holy fu*k that n*gga went off. i dont blame him. mtv racist
 09-11-2007, 04:07 PM         #104
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone bi*ch slap this bi*ch like they did trick daddy a.ss
 10 years ago '04        #105
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 22k said:

haha it sounded like that dude shed a tear.
 10 years ago '04        #106
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1382 1382
I don't think they exploited brittney. I do think he should have performed on the main state. And Pamala Anderson....may have been just a lil' bit too open with those remarks. Ah well....he has the right to stop fu*king with MTV. So be it.
 10 years ago '06        #107
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
 DA DOPEMAN said:
"And I just feel like I got betrayed by them," the rapper continues. "I feel like they tried to make it seem like I was so into everything that was going on in the show."

WOW HE RIGHT ABOUT THIS
LOL!!....i was tellin my friends that KANYE was all over that Hotel!!...LOL
 09-11-2007, 05:28 PM         #108
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he should stick around for the award
 10 years ago '04        #109
space
space
^^^
what award? that's the whole point.
 10 years ago '06        #110
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 170 170
im wit kanye on this one... sorry.. but MTV def. did him dirty.. no awards and he couldnt even shut the building down wit a performance on the main stage that woulda been up there wit breezy sh*t.. nah... they did my n*gga dirty n i dont blame him for feelin how he feels

Last edited by RoBCaSh; 09-11-2007 at 05:48 PM..
 09-11-2007, 05:54 PM         #111
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
First off, he's not doing 100% of the work. If you think that's the case, you are wrong. He may make some beats, but as far as his distribution, his reach goes, that's done by his company. Second, he negotiated the contract he signed. If he was gettin' screwed for 30% that's on him. Plenty of rappers have made it more than he has.

Damn didn't know you were ballin like that. sh*t I'd be cool w/ 500mil. But since he retired, how does he make money? Sittin on his a.ss collectin checks for endorsements. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Or play golf all day. Must be rough. Besides who is to say that a basketball player (yes the best ever) is worth more than a teacher/doctor/etc. That's what I was getting at when I said he ain't wort it. Entertainers/atheletes don't deserve the money they get.

HAHA that made me laugh. Take a class? bi*ch graduate college before you try and even get on my level.

Why don't you ask everyone who disagrees w/ you why they came in this thread? Probably because it's a forum, and people express agreement and disagreement alike.

And you sound like a little kid who d*ckrides a crybaby, and tries to talk way too big for his own good. You act like kanye knows your name personally. You ain't sh*t to him. And the fact that he has more 0's in his bank account doesn't concern me. Only insecure dudes care that someone else has more than them.

You should worry more about yourself than you do other people. And if you mean by "a n*gga who won't take bullsh*t from people" that he's a over privledged, insecure attention wh0ore, who acts like an only child that doesn't get his way. You're right. Kanye's a bi*ch. And you a bi*ch for swingin on his nuts so hard.
You proved my point. I ask you why would you click on this topic for something you do not care about?

It is a forum thus it has plenty of topics you go to instead of picking one "you dont care about." Nobody forced you to click this, so why discuss things and have over 10 post in a forum you care nothing about? This is for everyone who says they don't care.

But the difference between you and them are, they posted once, and yet your the only one who keeps returning to a topic "You care nothing about"

On top of that, you have nothing wise to add to the discussion, but calling me and anyone who supports Kanye names.

All you have done is made an a.ss of yourself.
 10 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 Michael Jordan said:
You proved my point. I ask you why would you click on this topic for something you do not care about?

It is a forum thus it has plenty of topics you go to instead of picking one "you dont care about." Nobody forced you to click this, so why discuss things and have over 10 post in a forum you care nothing about? This is for everyone who says they don't care.

But the difference between you and them are, they posted once, and yet your the only one who keeps returning to a topic "You care nothing about"

On top of that, you have nothing wise to add to the discussion, but calling me and anyone who supports Kanye names.

All you have done is made an a.ss of yourself.

Wow you're an idiot. 1st off I came in here to post my opinion on the current topic. Second I posted again in response which is commonly known as a discussion. How many people really care about "lady gets k!lled" "cop is racist in southern town" "macintosh stocks up .5%" ?

It's discussion. It's a way to pass the time. I obviously don't take this internet sh*t as seriously as you. Didn't know we had a hall monitor to make sure you're only in particular threads.

And if you don't remember, I think it was you that resulted to name calling. I was providing a counter argument to your point. Not everyone is gonna agree w/ you all the time pal. Better get used to it.

You gettin' as upset as Kanye does about little sh*t. Chill out man. ya'll need to realize this is the real world and other people aren't gonna see sh*t the same way you do. Besides, I don't recall every saying that I don't care. Can you please show me where I said that?

PS. way to avoid the fact that I negated every point you made and then you only focus on "why are you posting here if you don't care"

bi*ch CUZ I CAN!! :applause::applause:

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-11-2007 at 06:01 PM..
 09-11-2007, 06:22 PM         #113
iFlyboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy,,,,,,
 10 years ago '04        #114
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
"let it go little buddy, let it go"
 10 years ago '04        #115
j-ro23 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 8 8
down with viacom (the corporation that owns mtv)

......oh, and also, kanye needs to get back on his mom's t*tties for crying so much
 09-11-2007, 08:11 PM         #116
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how convienent he's exploiting himself the day his album comes out . . . Kanye is a good businessman at the expense of his soul . . .
 09-11-2007, 08:29 PM         #117
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop ur crybaby bullsh*t u bi*ch a.ss fu*k
 10 years ago '07        #118
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,464 | Props total: 16246 16246
either way its about time some one stands against the network that thought hip hop wasnt musick...and that it was a fad and would soon die out ya mean...but yeah Kanye is a puto..and britney get what she deserve for bein just plain dumb...mmm kay
 10 years ago '06        #119
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
he definitely a ho, but he swallowed a lump when he had 2 sit thru all them categories, he prolly was talkin all kinda sh*t, but cryin aint the way 2 go, but i wonder how his tantrums look
 10 years ago '07        #120
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 clarence1986 said:
anyways...how bout them Cowboys?!
Who Gives a fu*k about them Cowboys?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy