Sep 10 - Kanye West: MTV Exploited Britney & Me

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #81
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
Didn't he pull some stupid sh*t like this last year when he didnt win something? He a immature rich crying Mommas Boy.
 09-11-2007, 10:58 AM         #82
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i aint watch the VMAs but i feel him about the mtv bullsh*t. and really with brittany her career was over a while ago. as for the pam incident. thats just something to laugh off it meant no harm.
 09-11-2007, 11:13 AM         #83
wantedtorio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i'm still gunna get his album...but kanye does cry too much!
 09-11-2007, 11:26 AM         #84
BlackSaiyan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care about Kanye but for anyone thinking that suites idea was hot for the show must be on crack. Do that sh*t as an afterparty or something. Only way you saw half the performances was by them forcing you to log on to the site. I didn't flip to that sh*t to be told I need to log on to see more. They were jammin in them joints as "part of the show" but barely any of it was shown. Maybe it's just me but that's some silly sh*t. Maybe next time don't broadcast it, just tell everyone to view it live online. smh

No need to defend MTV. Anyone that didn't know Britney would be like a trainwreck on stage is either crazy or in denial. LoL@that being her chance to succeed. Come on now people.
 10 years ago '06        #85
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 ElMarroAfamado said:
people on his nuts and claiming he is the savior of hip hop made his ego that big

i dont know whats stupider.... that, or Lil Wayne winning a best rapper poll

Ooh ooh ooh I know, I know.......yo stupid azz 4 not thinkn Weezy da best

That was pretty F'd up dat Ye' didn't get 2 perform 4 da world on da big stage. U would've thought they would've given him & 5-0 some type of promo 2 compete with BET's promo. I think da private suite thing was ground breaking; but he should have also had a head lining performance like they gave JT.
 10 years ago '04        #86
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Waaaah Waaaah Waaah
 10 years ago '05        #87
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Kanye is a big wet poo-tang, tell him to go knit a sweater
 10 years ago '05        #88
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
I am with Kanye on this. The whole VMA sh*t was stupid. Thats why the BET awards have taken over. The VMA's use to be the sh*t. Now its just a joke of a show. I was watching it thinking to myself this show has fell off so much. Those private suits were so stupid. The whole set up was just dumb
 09-11-2007, 01:32 PM         #89
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
Ooh ooh ooh I know, I know.......yo stupid azz 4 not thinkn Weezy da best

That was pretty F'd up dat Ye' didn't get 2 perform 4 da world on da big stage. U would've thought they would've given him & 5-0 some type of promo 2 compete with BET's promo. I think da private suite thing was ground breaking; but he should have also had a head lining performance like they gave JT.
Lil Wayne is the best

i mean read that that just doesnt sound right
and i know you are referring to his performances n sh*t
but people say he is the best rapper too

from the days of

2pac was the best
Biggie was the best
Big L was the best
Nas was the best
(even) Jay-Z was the best

i mean really...
Lil Wayne is the best?

10 years ago '05        #90
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
i love the fact that he has the balls to stand up agaisnt mtv. they've been ruining music for years. someone needs to stop them. at least make them take music out of their name.
 09-11-2007, 01:43 PM         #91
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye west...going off on something once again
 10 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 Quddus said:
I am with Kanye on this. The whole VMA sh*t was stupid. Thats why the BET awards have taken over. The VMA's use to be the sh*t. Now its just a joke of a show. I was watching it thinking to myself this show has fell off so much. Those private suits were so stupid. The whole set up was just dumb
You do know that MTV, BET, and VH1 are all owned by the same company? We think they're 3 different genres w/ 3 different viewpoints, but it's still the same bland garbage we've come to love.

And as far as the show goes, how can you expect to have a good show, when you got one dude throwin a tantrum cuz his pus*y hurts, and some bi*ch who is flyin on perscriptions so much that she can't even dance or sing during her show?
 09-11-2007, 02:03 PM         #93
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
ah fu*k off

he gets thousands just 2 "make" songs, it comes with the territory, and when some 1 kanye/britney does stupid things/says stupid things they should know what to expect, kanye west is just an egotistical projector of himself, he can never be wrong and is always being taken down by some one, or held back, hes just a little crybaby who needs a reality check
So your saying you would put a price on your integrity? You would let a man in the industry belittle you if you had the contract of Kanye West?

You should be wearing a skirt.

The rest of your post was countless blabber about how egotistical you think Kanye is. Which is all well and fine, but don't hate on a guy who thinks he's being treated foul.

Kanye is not nearly being paid of what he's worth economically. So seriously shut the fu*k up and stop pretending like you know sh*t when you know nothing at all.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 09-11-2007 at 02:07 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 Michael Jordan said:
So your saying you would put a price on your integrity? You would let a man in the industry belittle you if you had the contract of Kanye West?

You should be wearing a skirt.

The rest of your post was countless blabber about how egotistical you think Kanye is. Which is all well and fine, but don't hate on a guy who thinks he's being treated foul.

Kanye is not nearly being paid of what he's worth economically. So seriously shut the fu*k up and stop pretending like you know sh*t when you know nothing at all.
Wait :wtf: did I miss something? I don't care how good you are, no entertainer is worth 15+ million dollars. That's where society is fu*ked up.

So the fact that he's bein treated like a 5mil entertainer instead of a 10mil one, does not get any remorse from me. I could care less if this crybaby makes 500k a year.
 09-11-2007, 02:11 PM         #95
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YusufSaad said:
hey i mean its THE TRUTH
kanye was right on the money
he has like the biggest single and album in the country right now and they are playing it like its just another album. where was jay-z at the vma's? i mean he was responsible for fall out boy and kanye's success right? oh aAAAND rihanna's.
and he held beyonce down for a good couple of singles.
IS IT that the vma's only wanna see black people dancing on stage(chris brown) but they dont want to show strong black men who are really running sh*t? how many awards did justin win? who opened the show? WE ALL know that rock music isnt nearly as popular as hip hop music is right now, but there were two rock partys and two rap partys?
i swear its like the only black people they wanna show in public are shucking and jiving and pretty black GIRLS. god forbid they actually show a black man with pride and respect for himself.
i mean fu*k is it ONLY white boys on this site or what?
read that
 09-11-2007, 02:26 PM         #96
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Wait :wtf: did I miss something? I don't care how good you are, no entertainer is worth 15+ million dollars. That's where society is fu*ked up.

So the fact that he's bein treated like a 5mil entertainer instead of a 10mil one, does not get any remorse from me. I could care less if this crybaby makes 500k a year.
It doesnt matter what YOU think he's worth. The money that Kanye generates in total, he's probably seeing less than 30% of it.

Thats real talk. Now if you were doing 100% all the work and generating money based on YOUR talents and you see about 30% of the profits, would you be satisfied?

Michael Jordan has generated over 10 BILLION dollars economically to the u.s...

Michael Jordan is not even a Billionaire. Michael Jordans net value is less than 500 million.

Think about that for a second.

Take a business class before you actually try to discuss it with me.

If you could care less about him, why do you care to click on an article or thread thats about him? That makes zero sense to me.

You sound like one of those lames who hates on a n*gga because he got a little more extra zero's on his bank account. Your pride and integrity has no value on it.

So don't be mad at a n*gga who won't take bullsh*t from people even if he IS a millionaire.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 09-11-2007 at 02:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #97
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 JoeDoe22 said:
Am I the only one that hopes his album flops so he can give his ego a rest?
no your not, i used to like kanye but he's got too fu*kin arrogant and conceited recently
 10 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 Michael Jordan said:
It doesnt matter what YOU think he's worth. The money that Kanye generates in total, he's probably seeing less than 30% of it.

Thats real talk. Now if you were doing 100% all the work and generating money based on YOUR talents and you see about 30% of the profits, would you be satisfied?
First off, he's not doing 100% of the work. If you think that's the case, you are wrong. He may make some beats, but as far as his distribution, his reach goes, that's done by his company. Second, he negotiated the contract he signed. If he was gettin' screwed for 30% that's on him. Plenty of rappers have made it more than he has.

Michael Jordan said:
Michael Jordan has generated over 10 BILLION dollars economically to the u.s...

Michael Jordan is not even a Billionaire. Michael Jordans net value is less than 500 million.

Think about that for a second.
Damn didn't know you were ballin like that. sh*t I'd be cool w/ 500mil. But since he retired, how does he make money? Sittin on his a.ss collectin checks for endorsements. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Or play golf all day. Must be rough. Besides who is to say that a basketball player (yes the best ever) is worth more than a teacher/doctor/etc. That's what I was getting at when I said he ain't wort it. Entertainers/atheletes don't deserve the money they get.

Michael Jordan said:
Take a business class before you actually try to discuss it with me.
HAHA that made me laugh. Take a class? bi*ch graduate college before you try and even get on my level.

Michael Jordan said:
If you could care less about him, why do you care to click on an article or thread thats about him? That makes zero sense to me.
Why don't you ask everyone who disagrees w/ you why they came in this thread? Probably because it's a forum, and people express agreement and disagreement alike.

Michael Jordan said:
You sound like one of those lames who hates on a n*gga because he got a little more extra zero's on his bank account. Your pride and integrity has no value on it.

So don't be mad at a n*gga who won't take bullsh*t from people even if he IS a millionaire.
And you sound like a little kid who d*ckrides a crybaby, and tries to talk way too big for his own good. You act like kanye knows your name personally. You ain't sh*t to him. And the fact that he has more 0's in his bank account doesn't concern me. Only insecure dudes care that someone else has more than them.

You should worry more about yourself than you do other people. And if you mean by "a n*gga who won't take bullsh*t from people" that he's a over privledged, insecure attention wh0ore, who acts like an only child that doesn't get his way. You're right. Kanye's a bi*ch. And you a bi*ch for swingin on his nuts so hard.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-11-2007 at 02:45 PM..
 09-11-2007, 03:00 PM         #99
ooskaar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEA KANYE fu*kIN SICK
 09-11-2007, 03:17 PM         #100
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, i gotta catch this sh*t if they replay it. I didn't know my baby Sarah was on there. And there's a lot more sh*t i hear that i need to see.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago