Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2007, 01:08 AM         #61
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey i mean its THE TRUTH
kanye was right on the money
he has like the biggest single and album in the country right now and they are playing it like its just another album. where was jay-z at the vma's? i mean he was responsible for fall out boy and kanye's success right? oh aAAAND rihanna's.
and he held beyonce down for a good couple of singles.
IS IT that the vma's only wanna see black people dancing on stage(chris brown) but they dont want to show strong black men who are really running sh*t? how many awards did justin win? who opened the show? WE ALL know that rock music isnt nearly as popular as hip hop music is right now, but there were two rock partys and two rap partys?
i swear its like the only black people they wanna show in public are shucking and jiving and pretty black GIRLS. god forbid they actually show a black man with pride and respect for himself.
i mean fu*k is it ONLY white boys on this site or what?
 10 years ago '04        #62
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 JoeDoe22 said:
Am I the only one that hopes his album flops so he can give his ego a rest?
Not uh! I'm right behind you homie! All you bi*ch a.ss Kanye fan's need to calm down! 4 real! Ya'll are probably the same fan's that 5 yrs ago were all over 50! Ya'll seriously need to stop jumping from rapper 2 rapper and just listen to what you like, not to what other people like....I was way dissapointed in cry baby Kanyes album...I was with 50 too..but thought 50's was better.
 10 years ago '05        #63
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Why are some of you so worried about what this dude saids? He makes good music....i don't really give a sh*t what he whines about, its greats for laughs, keep it moving please.
 09-11-2007, 01:59 AM         #64
Rickd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
people on his nuts and claiming he is the savior of hip hop made his ego that big

i dont know whats stupider.... that, or Lil Wayne winning a best rapper poll

COSIGN TO THE MILLIONTH POWER!!!!
HIP-HOP= Hip-Pop
 10 years ago '06        #65
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
somebody should call the f-ing waaaaaaambulance
 10 years ago '04        #66
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
hes a girl at heart. he cant help it. yall see how espn was hypin kanye. wow. the song stronger is so hip pop. man. f*g boy is gonna get crazy numbers. and yes i said hip pop. he has made the transition.
 10 years ago '04        #67
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 Rickd07 said:
COSIGN TO THE MILLIONTH POWER!!!!
HIP-HOP= Hip-Pop
u hit it on the head. i wish i saw ur post first. real talk.
 10 years ago '04        #68
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
i had a chance to meet kanye at planet hollywood vegas this past saturday, i have to say the whole ego bullsh*t is all show he is chillin even came up to me and my girl and said whats up

not defending him but how do you feel betrayed by mtv, wouldn't you have known you were performing in the suite before your plane even landed in vegas , he had a choice to do it or not.... but for letting pamela anderson say that sh*t about him infront of all those people, he should have a right to speak his mind...

his woman was nice to us too and who are we just normal a.ss people , pamela anderson who was also there didn't even make eye contact with common folk, fu*k her, kayne should be able to speak his mind overwhatever he god damn pleases becase he earned the right to do that

and yeah alot of people saying hes crying and should appreciate what mtv has given to him... i agree and disagree, he has probably made so much money for mtv boosting ratings and advertising premiums, he SHOULD be vex if hes in a position where he got robbed of a main stage he earned, now if he didn't , thats a different story

but at the same time don't wait to go on national tv to cry about something you knew weeks in advance

but a big fu*k you to pamela anderson, dont get me wrong she is s3xy as fu*k and i could see her n*pples through her dress, but she is one of the rudest bi*ches i've seen in my life, i hope kanye airs her a.ss out on the next single
 09-11-2007, 04:22 AM         #69
GREEN LIGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ching didn't get you any more awards than it did last year, so leaving MTV out of your sh*t will get you...........? Less sales? More sh*t to fu*king cry about. He needs to take him and his gay a.ss astronaut teddy bear back to the studio.

Last edited by GREEN LIGHT; 09-11-2007 at 04:24 AM..
 09-11-2007, 06:27 AM         #70
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seriously forgot about the VMA's.. well i didnt think people actually watched it
 09-11-2007, 06:59 AM         #71
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will he ever stop crying?
 10 years ago '04        #72
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
thats a real n*gga right there
 10 years ago '07        #73
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
this n*gga trippen he need to relax
 10 years ago '05        #74
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Sensitive n*ggaz used to get beat up all the time where I grew up.
It's a new day now.
 09-11-2007, 08:50 AM         #75
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To us, it sounds like Kanye is bi*ching.

The average person will never know what happens behind show biz. Hell why do you think Dave Chappelle had to take sometime off? Executives will constantly test you, and constantly try to take advantage of you.

They will try to tell you where YOUR career should be going and try to handle you like a puppet. I commend Kanye for speaking out and taking a stance for something.

If he does follow through with this not fu*king with MTV anymore then my respect level will go through the roof for this guy.

You need a big ego, in the music industry. That business will try to break you down and milk you for all your worth. Spears is a prime example.
 09-11-2007, 09:38 AM         #76
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
No fu*k that if you feel you been cheated speak up. I'm proud of him stepping up against MTV but he will lose that battle BET won't play him, his best luck is MTV.
thats dumb as fu*k and makes you come off a sore loser. so just because he didnt win an award to stroke his already over-inflated ego means he got cheated? kanye is a goddamn idiot. the people going along with his tantrum are just as dumb and are only trying to defend his foolish actions because they see all this hate.

IMAGINE:

Every award show ever and every loser of every catagory bi*ch and complained they lost... sound a bit much? well that is pretty much what ^^^ was saying. my advice, rethink your view on the matter.
 09-11-2007, 09:50 AM         #77
Seventh Sign 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k kanye west .... lil bi*ch ....
 09-11-2007, 09:53 AM         #78
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
To us, it sounds like Kanye is bi*ching.

The average person will never know what happens behind show biz. Hell why do you think Dave Chappelle had to take sometime off? Executives will constantly test you, and constantly try to take advantage of you.

They will try to tell you where YOUR career should be going and try to handle you like a puppet. I commend Kanye for speaking out and taking a stance for something.

If he does follow through with this not fu*king with MTV anymore then my respect level will go through the roof for this guy.

You need a big ego, in the music industry. That business will try to break you down and milk you for all your worth. Spears is a prime example.
ah fu*k off

he gets thousands just 2 "make" songs, it comes with the territory, and when some 1 kanye/britney does stupid things/says stupid things they should know what to expect, kanye west is just an egotistical projector of himself, he can never be wrong and is always being taken down by some one, or held back, hes just a little crybaby who needs a reality check
 10 years ago '04        #79
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
truth be told, i think kanye had one of the best performances of the night with the "Good Life" in the suite. sh*t was hot, especially goin out on the pool balcony with the helicopter cam view him screaming "NOW IM BACK TO VEGAS!!!"..fire.

Chris Brown k!lled it though.
 10 years ago '04        #80
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Kanye's Gay! He was one of the highlights of the show with mad appearences and he's still bi*ching.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago