Sep 10 - Kanye West: MTV Exploited Britney & Me

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-10-2007, 06:48 PM         #21
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"And I just feel like I got betrayed by them," the rapper continues. "I feel like they tried to make it seem like I was so into everything that was going on in the show."

WOW HE RIGHT ABOUT THIS
 09-10-2007, 06:59 PM         #22
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel bad for yall guys thats sayin hes a crybaby, it must suck to never have had that level of passion for something that kanye has.
 09-10-2007, 07:00 PM         #23
12ampage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching this crap with my girl and some of her friends and they were saying they thought it was awesome how he got a private suite and how his fans could get so close to him while performing. Apparently this egomaniac doesn't give a fu*k about that and is mad because he doesn't get the spotlight constantly on him. What a whiney a.ss little bi*ch.
 10 years ago '05        #24
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 15 15
kiss me pamela ;)
 09-10-2007, 07:02 PM         #25
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you would think by now that Kanye would realize how crooked everyone is in this bizness.....but be quiet kanye black people arent supposed to have feelings on things, just entertain dem white folk like massa told us 2. :finger:
 09-10-2007, 07:03 PM         #26
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the same dude compared himself to mj and prince so sh*t i ain't surprised at this.
 09-10-2007, 07:04 PM         #27
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nolia2g7 said:
you would think by now that Kanye would realize how crooked everyone is in this bizness.....but be quiet kanye black people arent supposed to have feelings on things, just entertain dem white folk like massa told us 2. :finger:
lets not turn this into a race things.
 10 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14769 14769
if he won an award last night, u would'nt be hearing sh*t from him today. 50 is surprisingly quite today. Kanye's crying is prolly y. he gone let that cat look like a fool and just sit back.
 09-10-2007, 07:05 PM         #29
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really

they should have opened the VMA's with kanye
nobody wants to see britney
that performance was trash
 09-10-2007, 07:06 PM         #30
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he isn't whining u dumb n*ggas, he's a perfectionist.
 10 years ago '07        #31
EZMONEY20 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 2 2
anyone who look at the VMA's knew that lil brit brit wasn't ready for that. she looked like she was trying to read the expressions on the audiences face the whole time. as far as west, he got a point! i though the show was like pulp fiction, peiced together!
 09-10-2007, 07:10 PM         #32
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with everything he said. It was dumb how they didn't have more main performances. The suites were stupid in my opinion.
 09-10-2007, 07:16 PM         #33
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fu*k up kanye...and i like his music too..dude was all over the screen gettin shine none the less and unlike most private suite performances they actually showed the whole performance for good life while others didnt even get to finish
 10 years ago '07        #34
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
kayne trippin mtv can make or break sales with airplay
 10 years ago '07        #35
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 PetedaSmete said:
he isn't whining u dumb n*ggas, he's a perfectionist.
a perfectionist at being a b i t c h
 09-10-2007, 07:27 PM         #36
80s baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody wants Kanye to Shut up,But i Bet if them Themselves was in Kanye Shoes..They woulda Been Doing the same Exact thing..Kanye is Shedding light on sh*t that some of you People Brush Underneath the Rug and Ignore....You Can't get Mad That..
 09-10-2007, 07:36 PM         #37
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right. He should have won 1 award. He should have won at least video of the year. If they wasn't going to give him sh*t they shouldn't have had him all through out the program like that. sh*t was stupid and MTV knew Britney was out of shape. They just wanted a good laugh and some ratings. They in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM helped her career. They knew she was going through some sh*t. That Sarah chick who is NOT funny joked about her kids too. Pathetic and Lame...
 10 years ago '04        #38
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I don't hear crying. All here is some one who cares about music. Just because he got grammys, hit records, platinum plaques, and money doesn't mean he should be content with his life. Nobody should wake up in the morning content with their life or situation, but so many people accept what's given to them. But who knows maybe I'm wrong, maybe he should change his approach to music. fu*k being an artist, let's get this money. Because we all know if you make bad music and get paid I have to "respect your hustle". It's like saying "no homo" to justify gay comments, it makes it cool.
 09-10-2007, 08:03 PM         #39
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
He's right. He should have won 1 award. He should have won at least video of the year. If they wasn't going to give him sh*t they shouldn't have had him all through out the program like that. sh*t was stupid and MTV knew Britney was out of shape. They just wanted a good laugh and some ratings. They in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM helped her career. They knew she was going through some sh*t. That Sarah chick who is NOT funny joked about her kids too. Pathetic and Lame...
yeah they set her a.ss up fa sho cause as soon as Britney walked her big a.ss off stage she came out and roasted her a.ss flavor flav style.
 09-10-2007, 08:40 PM         #40
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right though, the same industry that will lift you up and make you millions will turn around and sell your a.ss out, make you the laughing stock of things.

And it's also the "fans" fault, who aren't real fans at all, just followers

INDY > Major
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy