NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2007, 12:25 PM         #121
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Oh and by the way. BX is just a forum. It's very popular yes but that doesn't mean every rapper is just gonna sign up and post with you acne faced proactive solution needing nerds. So delete this thread.....
Chrome you just mad because Three Six Mafia dropped yo a.ss after that weak a.ss album you released, stop hating and get money n*gga.:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #122
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
hahahaha look at the fu*king haters comin out. internet gangstas startin beef. too funny.
 10 years ago '05        #123
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
 Doc D said:
Chrome you just mad because Three Six Mafia dropped yo a.ss after that weak a.ss album you released, stop hating and get money n*gga.:finger:
fu*k dem haters man. its funny cause they'd probly sell their souls to be where you're at.
 09-09-2007, 12:37 PM         #124
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
You do know I had the name Chrome way before anyone ever heard of that f*g**t right? Guess not. Anyways, you're just mad because you're a white boy with pimples on his face who sits on his a.ss all day and hides from the sun light and pecks on his keyboard and starts making up sh*t on the net like famous people get on boxden.
 09-09-2007, 12:37 PM         #125
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaLLa4LiFe said:
fu*k dem haters man. its funny cause they'd probly sell their souls to be where you're at.
Who's a hater......
 10 years ago '05        #126
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
 Chrome said:
Who's a hater......
whoever the fu*k is hatin. read the thread and u'll see who the haters are.
 09-09-2007, 12:40 PM         #127
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaLLa4LiFe said:
whoever the fu*k is hatin. read the thread and u'll see who the haters are.
Ok, but who are they hating on????
 09-09-2007, 12:49 PM         #128
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's pimples got to do with this sh*t? you're strange as hell
 09-09-2007, 12:58 PM         #129
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ loool
 09-09-2007, 12:59 PM         #130
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
You do know I had the name Chrome way before anyone ever heard of that f*g**t right? Guess not. Anyways, you're just mad because you're a white boy with pimples on his face who sits on his a.ss all day and hides from the sun light and pecks on his keyboard and starts making up sh*t on the net like famous people get on boxden.
Chrome, pus*y a.ss n*gga, I know that's you, quit lying like a little bi*ch n*gga, Three six mafia dropped you near the road like an animal and now your a.ss wants to forget about it. GUESS WHAT n*gga? It HAPPENED, you can't change that sh*t pus*y. Plus you can't rap for sh*t, you looked like a little punk on that album cover n*gga. Did you wear makeup n*gga? Did I see eye liner and lip gloss motherfu*ker? Don't step down on me or I'll release a diss track on ya bi*ch a.ss. Step up or get down n*gga. Nah a diss wouldn't even matter CUZ NOBODY REMEMBERS YOU!. you hating cuz I got a fanbase and yo a.ss ain't got sh*t. I'm black as night n*gga. I ain't no fake busta like you, ya dig? I don't suck another man's c*ck for a godamn record deal. So like I said before, stop hating and get money. Chrome I know the whole deal with you, so you can't hide it n*gga.
 09-09-2007, 01:07 PM         #131
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga, I'll show my mugshot as an avy for these sucka a.ss hos. Dis Murphy lee n*gga! Chrome you ain't straight to the pros anymore huh n*gga. You really wanna do this? Can you even get studio time to make a diss record about us? Yes n*gga us, when you diss me, you diss da Saint Lunatics.
 09-09-2007, 01:07 PM         #132
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u got proof dat ur actually murphy lee? ^^
 09-09-2007, 01:09 PM         #133
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 gauge said:
u got proof dat ur actually murphy lee? ^^
n*gga what you need?
 09-09-2007, 01:11 PM         #134
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ anythin
 10 years ago '05        #135
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
:

You know Hip Hop is DEAD when Rappers are beefing on internet sites :banghead:

You f*g**ts need to log off BX and go and create an album
 09-09-2007, 01:17 PM         #136
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 gauge said:
^ anythin
My real name is Tohri Murphy Lee Harper, I'm a Sagittarius.
aight n*ggas wanted to know how me and budden is cool and sh*t, well when Rap City was "Rap city", I freestyled with Budden, if ya'll ever remember that episode . Ever since then, we have been chillin and sh*t. n*ggas might think I'm a bi*ch for this, but YES I'm a Vegetarian. My Dad ate a lot of pork and sh*t which lead to his death, so I wanted to eat healthy and not die like that. I used to be called Lil' T when I was young and sh*t. I working on my album and its called U C me, that's dropping after the Saint Lunatic album.
 10 years ago '05        #137
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
dude makin st. louis look bad. out of all people to act like, you picked murphy?

if anybody thinks this really is murphy, check his threads. n*gga asked for a song to listen to while commiting suicide lol.

Last edited by STL-FYNEST314; 09-09-2007 at 01:20 PM..
 09-09-2007, 01:21 PM         #138
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Too Wasted said:
:

You know Hip Hop is DEAD when Rappers are beefing on internet sites :banghead:

You f*g**ts need to log off BX and go and create an album
n*gga you need log off and find a girl, instead of jerking off to that avy. I give a fu*k what you n*ggas think, I'll say what I want to say online or in these streets.
 09-09-2007, 01:22 PM         #139
bxkid8181  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea its prob aint murphy uve been on a forum all day postin?I dont think so
 09-09-2007, 01:23 PM         #140
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
dude makin st. louis look bad. out of all people to act like, you picked murphy?

if anybody thinks this really is murphy, check his threads. n*gga asked for a song to listen to while commiting suicide lol.
So a n*gga can't be different? I've been a lot of sh*t, but that thread don't mean sh*t, I was just saying what you n*ggas would do in that situation. Plus n*gga you a disgrace to st. louis. n*gga how you STL Finest...when I never heard about you? Be real n*gga, that's why my n*gga, nelly ain't fu*king with you lames.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy