Famous Rappers who have a BX Account

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2007, 09:44 AM         #101
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ty-murder said:
chingy,huey,soulja boy>>>>>st lunatics

but i know that dude computer dat hang wit 3-6 got one cus on the show one episode i was watchin he was on da computer an on da tab it said boxden

lupe probably got one,buddens probably do to somebody pm him an tell him to come out wit something!!
Double r*pe is coming for you, plus you live in Orlando? I got n*ggas there who are expert a.ssraping fiends.
 11 years ago '04        #102
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 1759 1759
dylan was tha nicest dude in makin the band him and tha lil wild n*gga from miami.......
 09-09-2007, 09:51 AM         #103
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pulls hood back to reveal .....??????
 09-09-2007, 09:51 AM         #104
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
.....................hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA...THIS n*gga SAID WE SUCK AND WAS A fu*kING YAYO FAN? n*gga are you serious? First off, you don't know real music, you just listen to bullsh*t music. You wouldn't even say that sh*t to my face fam, do you know why?...nah n*gga do you know why, your a.ss wouldn't say that sh*t to MY face? Because I would r*pe you n*gga, with no fu*king rubber, In Saint louis when n*ggas act up we r*pe them, n*ggas whats your address so me and the saint Lunatics can come over your house and gangrape you. I'll even bring nelly for you n*gga. Plus since some of yall wanna say we suck, nobody will get signed now. Nope no deal for you, unless you suck our d*cks while listening to cher. Damn I'm so mad right now, you think n*ggas like Wu-tang can rap? We could murk them in a fu*king freestyle, stfu before I really go r*pe on yo a.ss. Mapquest n*gga mapquest. I hate you n*ggas for real...All of you are silly gooses!
So basically all you n*ggas is homos?

fag**t a.ss n*ggas! So what you do to nelly when he got a hot song, blow him down.
 09-09-2007, 09:53 AM         #105
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Too Wasted said:
lol at people thinking Yayo is on here
lol at people think Yayo can use a computer
 11 years ago '05        #106
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
 09-09-2007, 09:58 AM         #107
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
So basically all you n*ggas is homos?

fag**t a.ss n*ggas! So what you do to nelly when he got a hot song, blow him down.
n*gga you fu*king stupid, raping don't mean you gay, that means territory of own space, so when you get r*ped, a little of your a.ss was taken for property. Nobody is gay in Saint Lunatics, n*gga. We take grape juice version bubble baths together while listening to barney. We do that because we are united til the day we die. We love each other like that. n*gga I bet you just ugly and can't even get yo friends to dance nekkid with you while the cold water just...hits your warm skin and erecting those hard n*pples. So gtfo with da bullsh*t, n*gga what the hook gon be?
 09-09-2007, 09:58 AM         #108
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they dumb as hell if they post on boxden
 09-09-2007, 10:04 AM         #109
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this cat is Murphy Lee and you aint go nothing else better to do....don't nelly need some water or his pillows fluffed or some sh*t...

Get the fu*k outta here Murph Lee on Bx for what most entertainers don't want to see this sh*t cause it would drive them nuts.
 09-09-2007, 10:09 AM         #110
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
So this cat is Murphy Lee and you aint go nothing else better to do....don't nelly need some water or his pillows fluffed or some sh*t...

Get the fu*k outta here Murph Lee on Bx for what most entertainers don't want to see this sh*t cause it would drive them nuts.
Nelly has man slaves for that motherfu*ker. n*gga I ain't never leaving, this is MURPHY LEE!!! Without me, hip hop is dead. fu*k the others too, it's saint louis forever n*gga. :finger:
 09-09-2007, 10:13 AM         #111
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Nelly has man slaves for that motherfu*ker. n*gga I ain't never leaving, this is MURPHY LEE!!! Without me, hip hop is dead. fu*k the others too, it's saint louis forever n*gga. :finger:
:rolleyes: just proved who you are good job Huey
 09-09-2007, 10:16 AM         #112
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
:rolleyes: just proved who you are good job Huey
n*gga this murphy lee

Huey sucks my d*ck for quarters now
 11 years ago '05        #113
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
01-maino-rumors.mp3
 11 years ago '05        #114
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/54494733/joebudden-live-freestyle-greenlanternSHOUTSOUTBOXDEN-mar20th07.mp3[/CODE]

Joe Budden shouts out Boxden, it's the only reason I believe he actually comes on here.
 11 years ago '06        #115
illathruz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$6,756 | Props total: 3007 3007
Too Wasted is 50 Cent

either that or gay
 11 years ago '05        #116
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
LMAO your getting butt hurt cos you can't view the pictures I post using Imageshark. Your the only one with this peoblem no one else.
 09-09-2007, 11:17 AM         #117
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
Your mom has 20 c*cks inside of her mouth. Which is worse?
Your mom HAD 500 d*cks in her mouth. You tell ME which is worse....

Last edited by Chrome; 09-09-2007 at 11:21 AM..
 09-09-2007, 11:20 AM         #118
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and by the way. BX is just a forum. It's very popular yes but that doesn't mean every rapper is just gonna sign up and post with you acne faced proactive solution needing nerds. So delete this thread.....
 09-09-2007, 11:25 AM         #119
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Oh and by the way. BX is just a forum. It's very popular yes but that doesn't mean every rapper is just gonna sign up and post with you acne faced proactive solution needing nerds. So delete this thread.....
Chrome you just mad because Three Six Mafia dropped yo a.ss after that weak a.ss album you released, stop hating and get money n*gga.:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #120
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 22 22
hahahaha look at the fu*king haters comin out. internet gangstas startin beef. too funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy