Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2007, 10:38 AM         #101
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
Fam it aint only nelly that sucks, you suck too. All ya st.lunatics suck. The problem is that you n*ggas rap like retards with mics...

"I'm just kidding like Jason, unless you gonna do it" Get the fu*k outta here with your pre-k rhymes.

Yayo, you suck too doggy. No hate. But i remember i was a fan of yours for like 3 verses, it was that freestyle ya had on hot 97 when you was like "I got a long a.ss revolver like robocop, spit some sh*t that'll make a hippo drop" i was like ok son got potential, then you started spitting that money sh*t. And to be honest wit you. Curtis got all the money, you curtis's bleek.

But if you wack a.ss n*ggas want to be relevant in hiphop or atleast respected in hiphop holla at me I'll write your next 5 albums for a 2007 Toyota Camry.

Heres some of my work...

"I'm a result of a popped condom / grew up in a household full of financial problems/ Cant eat cereal cause the milk is spoiled, the cheese is rotten / I'm from the bottom / where I cant even see the poverty line / handcuffed for pitching nicks and dimes / tryna get enough loot, to cop mcdonalds no.2, im in line to serve state time / what the fu*k, I got a lil sister i love her i swear / gotta pick her out the trash can, cause thats her day care / out the slumz i wish, my mom shoulda aborted me if life was gonna be like this"

Thats just a quick rhyme...

ya n*ggas need to get ya sh*t together... Stop rapping about ya money, WE DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT KINDA CAR YOUR DRIVE. Put the pain and the struggle back in your bars, thats what the regular street n*gga can relate too.

And Yayo, tell banks to stop singing/ rapping on his mixtapes he sounds like he did in his gay pr0n. Tell that f*g**t to man up...

And tell ya man Curtis to put a shirt on, he looks like a guerilla wit rabbit teeth, he'll never be a s3x symbol.

And the St.lunatics n*gga, ya n*ggas dont even need to drop albums, ya n*ggas is finished.
.....................hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA...THIS n*gga SAID WE SUCK AND WAS A fu*kING YAYO FAN? n*gga are you serious? First off, you don't know real music, you just listen to bullsh*t music. You wouldn't even say that sh*t to my face fam, do you know why?...nah n*gga do you know why, your a.ss wouldn't say that sh*t to MY face? Because I would r*pe you n*gga, with no fu*king rubber, In Saint louis when n*ggas act up we r*pe them, n*ggas whats your address so me and the saint Lunatics can come over your house and gangrape you. I'll even bring nelly for you n*gga. Plus since some of yall wanna say we suck, nobody will get signed now. Nope no deal for you, unless you suck our d*cks while listening to cher. Damn I'm so mad right now, you think n*ggas like Wu-tang can rap? We could murk them in a fu*king freestyle, stfu before I really go r*pe on yo a.ss. Mapquest n*gga mapquest. I hate you n*ggas for real...All of you are silly gooses!
 09-09-2007, 10:41 AM         #102
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus gtfo with that lame a.ss freestyle you did, Damn you look good with those stockings though, I know that's you n*gga..you make me wanna oil up my chest. Murphy Lee enjoys that sh*t my n*gga...
 09-09-2007, 10:44 AM         #103
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ty-murder said:
chingy,huey,soulja boy>>>>>st lunatics

but i know that dude computer dat hang wit 3-6 got one cus on the show one episode i was watchin he was on da computer an on da tab it said boxden

lupe probably got one,buddens probably do to somebody pm him an tell him to come out wit something!!
Double r*pe is coming for you, plus you live in Orlando? I got n*ggas there who are expert a.ssraping fiends.
 10 years ago '04        #104
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
dylan was tha nicest dude in makin the band him and tha lil wild n*gga from miami.......
 09-09-2007, 10:51 AM         #105
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pulls hood back to reveal .....??????
 09-09-2007, 10:51 AM         #106
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
.....................hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA...THIS n*gga SAID WE SUCK AND WAS A fu*kING YAYO FAN? n*gga are you serious? First off, you don't know real music, you just listen to bullsh*t music. You wouldn't even say that sh*t to my face fam, do you know why?...nah n*gga do you know why, your a.ss wouldn't say that sh*t to MY face? Because I would r*pe you n*gga, with no fu*king rubber, In Saint louis when n*ggas act up we r*pe them, n*ggas whats your address so me and the saint Lunatics can come over your house and gangrape you. I'll even bring nelly for you n*gga. Plus since some of yall wanna say we suck, nobody will get signed now. Nope no deal for you, unless you suck our d*cks while listening to cher. Damn I'm so mad right now, you think n*ggas like Wu-tang can rap? We could murk them in a fu*king freestyle, stfu before I really go r*pe on yo a.ss. Mapquest n*gga mapquest. I hate you n*ggas for real...All of you are silly gooses!
So basically all you n*ggas is homos?

fag**t a.ss n*ggas! So what you do to nelly when he got a hot song, blow him down.
 09-09-2007, 10:53 AM         #107
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Too Wasted said:
lol at people thinking Yayo is on here
lol at people think Yayo can use a computer
 10 years ago '05        #108
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 09-09-2007, 10:58 AM         #109
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
So basically all you n*ggas is homos?

fag**t a.ss n*ggas! So what you do to nelly when he got a hot song, blow him down.
n*gga you fu*king stupid, raping don't mean you gay, that means territory of own space, so when you get r*ped, a little of your a.ss was taken for property. Nobody is gay in Saint Lunatics, n*gga. We take grape juice version bubble baths together while listening to barney. We do that because we are united til the day we die. We love each other like that. n*gga I bet you just ugly and can't even get yo friends to dance nekkid with you while the cold water just...hits your warm skin and erecting those hard n*pples. So gtfo with da bullsh*t, n*gga what the hook gon be?
 09-09-2007, 10:58 AM         #110
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they dumb as hell if they post on boxden
 09-09-2007, 11:04 AM         #111
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this cat is Murphy Lee and you aint go nothing else better to do....don't nelly need some water or his pillows fluffed or some sh*t...

Get the fu*k outta here Murph Lee on Bx for what most entertainers don't want to see this sh*t cause it would drive them nuts.
 09-09-2007, 11:09 AM         #112
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
So this cat is Murphy Lee and you aint go nothing else better to do....don't nelly need some water or his pillows fluffed or some sh*t...

Get the fu*k outta here Murph Lee on Bx for what most entertainers don't want to see this sh*t cause it would drive them nuts.
Nelly has man slaves for that motherfu*ker. n*gga I ain't never leaving, this is MURPHY LEE!!! Without me, hip hop is dead. fu*k the others too, it's saint louis forever n*gga. :finger:
 09-09-2007, 11:13 AM         #113
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Nelly has man slaves for that motherfu*ker. n*gga I ain't never leaving, this is MURPHY LEE!!! Without me, hip hop is dead. fu*k the others too, it's saint louis forever n*gga. :finger:
:rolleyes: just proved who you are good job Huey
 09-09-2007, 11:16 AM         #114
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
:rolleyes: just proved who you are good job Huey
n*gga this murphy lee

Huey sucks my d*ck for quarters now
 10 years ago '05        #115
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
01-maino-rumors.mp3
 10 years ago '05        #116
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/54494733/joebudden-live-freestyle-greenlanternSHOUTSOUTBOXDEN-mar20th07.mp3[/CODE]

Joe Budden shouts out Boxden, it's the only reason I believe he actually comes on here.
 10 years ago '06        #117
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Too Wasted is 50 Cent

either that or gay
 10 years ago '05        #118
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
LMAO your getting butt hurt cos you can't view the pictures I post using Imageshark. Your the only one with this peoblem no one else.
 09-09-2007, 12:17 PM         #119
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
Your mom has 20 c*cks inside of her mouth. Which is worse?
Your mom HAD 500 d*cks in her mouth. You tell ME which is worse....

Last edited by Chrome; 09-09-2007 at 12:21 PM..
 09-09-2007, 12:20 PM         #120
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and by the way. BX is just a forum. It's very popular yes but that doesn't mean every rapper is just gonna sign up and post with you acne faced proactive solution needing nerds. So delete this thread.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now