Famous Rappers who have a BX Account

most viewed right now
 204
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 162
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
41 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 116
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,864 | Props total: 348 348
Lupe, Jin, Soulja Boy, AC and Budden from what i've seen have accounts as well as a couple of producers. Knoxville, and Apex be4 he did that beat for 50.


as for me

<<<unsigned artist makin noise
 09-09-2007, 01:51 AM         #82
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe
Buddens
Papoose
Camron....(You See The Dipset Groupies Gone?)
DJ Whoo Kid
Stack Bundles (R.I.P)
DJ Paul (Thru My Account,Doesn't Post.Just Browse)

Paul from 36? Get outta heeeeere?
 09-09-2007, 04:21 AM         #83
TAY FLOWZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me.............fan base= about 3,400 ppl....holla at me...im trying though
 11 years ago '05        #84
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
 aRs0NisT said:
^^ soulja boy was probably Razor Marks..
 11 years ago '05        #85
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
lol at Jin is on here.
 11 years ago '05        #86
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 607 607
all im gonna say is we da best, who n*gga...WE!
 09-09-2007, 05:36 AM         #87
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Nah man, but I understand what you saying, PERSONALLY I think Budden sometimes overacts some sh*t like the mixtape/album thing, but I don't know what's going on with him and Def Jam, so...you know....but people think being a rapper is easy, man I thought that sh*t too, but then I saw reality and business..I'm just glad, I'm in a group of people who I can trust, motherfu*kers are full of greed, but yo we are looking for some new talent, you don't even have to be from saint louis. People get that fu*ked up sometimes, We are the saint lunatics but that doesn't mean you gotta be from st louis ya dig? But if yall wanna post some tracks, I'll listen to them and holla at nelly.
Fam it aint only nelly that sucks, you suck too. All ya st.lunatics suck. The problem is that you n*ggas rap like retards with mics...

"I'm just kidding like Jason, unless you gonna do it" Get the fu*k outta here with your pre-k rhymes.

Yayo, you suck too doggy. No hate. But i remember i was a fan of yours for like 3 verses, it was that freestyle ya had on hot 97 when you was like "I got a long a.ss revolver like robocop, spit some sh*t that'll make a hippo drop" i was like ok son got potential, then you started spitting that money sh*t. And to be honest wit you. Curtis got all the money, you curtis's bleek.

But if you wack a.ss n*ggas want to be relevant in hiphop or atleast respected in hiphop holla at me I'll write your next 5 albums for a 2007 Toyota Camry.

Heres some of my work...

"I'm a result of a popped condom / grew up in a household full of financial problems/ Cant eat cereal cause the milk is spoiled, the cheese is rotten / I'm from the bottom / where I cant even see the poverty line / handcuffed for pitching nicks and dimes / tryna get enough loot, to cop mcdonalds no.2, im in line to serve state time / what the fu*k, I got a lil sister i love her i swear / gotta pick her out the trash can, cause thats her day care / out the slumz i wish, my mom shoulda aborted me if life was gonna be like this"

Thats just a quick rhyme...

ya n*ggas need to get ya sh*t together... Stop rapping about ya money, WE DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT KINDA CAR YOUR DRIVE. Put the pain and the struggle back in your bars, thats what the regular street n*gga can relate too.

And Yayo, tell banks to stop singing/ rapping on his mixtapes he sounds like he did in his gay pr0n. Tell that f*g**t to man up...

And tell ya man Curtis to put a shirt on, he looks like a guerilla wit rabbit teeth, he'll never be a s3x symbol.

And the St.lunatics n*gga, ya n*ggas dont even need to drop albums, ya n*ggas is finished.
 09-09-2007, 06:04 AM         #88
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chingy,huey,soulja boy>>>>>st lunatics

but i know that dude computer dat hang wit 3-6 got one cus on the show one episode i was watchin he was on da computer an on da tab it said boxden

lupe probably got one,buddens probably do to somebody pm him an tell him to come out wit something!!
 11 years ago '05        #89
comrad 
space
avatar space
space
$524 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
Fam it aint only nelly that sucks, you suck too. All ya st.lunatics suck. The problem is that you n*ggas rap like retards with mics...

"I'm just kidding like Jason, unless you gonna do it" Get the fu*k outta here with your pre-k rhymes.

Yayo, you suck too doggy. No hate. But i remember i was a fan of yours for like 3 verses, it was that freestyle ya had on hot 97 when you was like "I got a long a.ss revolver like robocop, spit some sh*t that'll make a hippo drop" i was like ok son got potential, then you started spitting that money sh*t. And to be honest wit you. Curtis got all the money, you curtis's bleek.

But if you wack a.ss n*ggas want to be relevant in hiphop or atleast respected in hiphop holla at me I'll write your next 5 albums for a 2007 Toyota Camry.

Heres some of my work...

"I'm a result of a popped condom / grew up in a household full of financial problems/ Cant eat cereal cause the milk is spoiled, the cheese is rotten / I'm from the bottom / where I cant even see the poverty line / handcuffed for pitching nicks and dimes / tryna get enough loot, to cop mcdonalds no.2, im in line to serve state time / what the fu*k, I got a lil sister i love her i swear / gotta pick her out the trash can, cause thats her day care / out the slumz i wish, my mom shoulda aborted me if life was gonna be like this"

Thats just a quick rhyme...

ya n*ggas need to get ya sh*t together... Stop rapping about ya money, WE DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT KINDA CAR YOUR DRIVE. Put the pain and the struggle back in your bars, thats what the regular street n*gga can relate too.

And Yayo, tell banks to stop singing/ rapping on his mixtapes he sounds like he did in his gay pr0n. Tell that f*g**t to man up...

And tell ya man Curtis to put a shirt on, he looks like a guerilla wit rabbit teeth, he'll never be a s3x symbol.

And the St.lunatics n*gga, ya n*ggas dont even need to drop albums, ya n*ggas is finished.
that's a whole lotta anger g. but it was somewhat funny. nice drop too. no need to hate though, let'em do their thing.

" man diz iz de life, club packed, i'm lovin that"

the lunatics brought that good party music.
 09-09-2007, 06:47 AM         #90
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comrad said:
that's a whole lotta anger g. but it was somewhat funny. nice drop too. no need to hate though, let'em do their thing.

" man diz iz de life, club packed, i'm lovin that"

the lunatics brought that good party music.
Party music is cool and all, but n*ggas be fans of other n*ggas, so they accept all kinds of bullsh*t.

Me i'm a fan of good music. Like Nelly's "E.I" and "Hot in heere" Those are good party songs. I fu*ks with them.

But half his catalouge is not like that.

And Im disappointed that Yayo is actually on this board, yet he lets banks rap like hes straining on the toilet and sh*t... what happened too...

"I leave 12 shells in ya mouth like a carton of eggs"

"sh*t could get uglier than master p's sneakers"

what happened to that n*gga.
 11 years ago '04        #91
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,237 | Props total: 1481 1481
 CapoGambino305 said:
yo dylan spit hot fya
impossible
 11 years ago '05        #92
comrad 
space
avatar space
space
$524 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
Party music is cool and all, but n*ggas be fans of other n*ggas, so they accept all kinds of bullsh*t.

Me i'm a fan of good music. Like Nelly's "E.I" and "Hot in heere" Those are good party songs. I fu*ks with them.

But half his catalouge is not like that.

And Im disappointed that Yayo is actually on this board, yet he lets banks rap like hes straining on the toilet and sh*t... what happened too...

"I leave 12 shells in ya mouth like a carton of eggs"

"sh*t could get uglier than master p's sneakers"

what happened to that n*gga.
eh,every one's got their good and bad songs, some more or less than others. i myself wasn't a big fan of the st lunatics or nelly for that matter but it doesn't mean i wont crank up the volume when one of their good songs are on. as for banks, i don't really care for much so i can't speak on his music. i heard some nice verses come outta him though. and for yayo, i really i don't care to comment on. he's.... well he's yayo. 50's cent's memphis bleek
 09-09-2007, 07:37 AM         #93
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at ppl actually thinking its someone from the st. lunatics
 11 years ago '04        #94
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
wow. I can't believe I read every post in here. I don't know what to believe though
 09-09-2007, 07:41 AM         #95
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cappadonna

Wu-Tang 4 Life
 11 years ago '05        #96
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
lol at people thinking Yayo is on here
 11 years ago '04        #97
$tr3tch 
space
avatar space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
alright imma let the cat outta the bag...im allen iverson

and i rap
 09-09-2007, 09:36 AM         #98
CapoGambino305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard Eminem b on here
 09-09-2007, 09:38 AM         #99
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Fam it aint only nelly that sucks, you suck too. All ya st.lunatics suck. The problem is that you n*ggas rap like retards with mics...

"I'm just kidding like Jason, unless you gonna do it" Get the fu*k outta here with your pre-k rhymes.

Yayo, you suck too doggy. No hate. But i remember i was a fan of yours for like 3 verses, it was that freestyle ya had on hot 97 when you was like "I got a long a.ss revolver like robocop, spit some sh*t that'll make a hippo drop" i was like ok son got potential, then you started spitting that money sh*t. And to be honest wit you. Curtis got all the money, you curtis's bleek.

But if you wack a.ss n*ggas want to be relevant in hiphop or atleast respected in hiphop holla at me I'll write your next 5 albums for a 2007 Toyota Camry.

Heres some of my work...

"I'm a result of a popped condom / grew up in a household full of financial problems/ Cant eat cereal cause the milk is spoiled, the cheese is rotten / I'm from the bottom / where I cant even see the poverty line / handcuffed for pitching nicks and dimes / tryna get enough loot, to cop mcdonalds no.2, im in line to serve state time / what the fu*k, I got a lil sister i love her i swear / gotta pick her out the trash can, cause thats her day care / out the slumz i wish, my mom shoulda aborted me if life was gonna be like this"

Thats just a quick rhyme...

ya n*ggas need to get ya sh*t together... Stop rapping about ya money, WE DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT KINDA CAR YOUR DRIVE. Put the pain and the struggle back in your bars, thats what the regular street n*gga can relate too.

And Yayo, tell banks to stop singing/ rapping on his mixtapes he sounds like he did in his gay pr0n. Tell that f*g**t to man up...

And tell ya man Curtis to put a shirt on, he looks like a guerilla wit rabbit teeth, he'll never be a s3x symbol.

And the St.lunatics n*gga, ya n*ggas dont even need to drop albums, ya n*ggas is finished.
.....................hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA...THIS n*gga SAID WE SUCK AND WAS A fu*kING YAYO FAN? n*gga are you serious? First off, you don't know real music, you just listen to bullsh*t music. You wouldn't even say that sh*t to my face fam, do you know why?...nah n*gga do you know why, your a.ss wouldn't say that sh*t to MY face? Because I would r*pe you n*gga, with no fu*king rubber, In Saint louis when n*ggas act up we r*pe them, n*ggas whats your address so me and the saint Lunatics can come over your house and gangrape you. I'll even bring nelly for you n*gga. Plus since some of yall wanna say we suck, nobody will get signed now. Nope no deal for you, unless you suck our d*cks while listening to cher. Damn I'm so mad right now, you think n*ggas like Wu-tang can rap? We could murk them in a fu*king freestyle, stfu before I really go r*pe on yo a.ss. Mapquest n*gga mapquest. I hate you n*ggas for real...All of you are silly gooses!
 09-09-2007, 09:41 AM         #100
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus gtfo with that lame a.ss freestyle you did, Damn you look good with those stockings though, I know that's you n*gga..you make me wanna oil up my chest. Murphy Lee enjoys that sh*t my n*gga...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
265 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy