Famous Rappers who have a BX Account

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2007, 02:04 AM         #81
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nelly is horrible....................... No substance whatsoever. Murphy is the only one I can listen to. I use to bump their sh*t before I analyzed music.
 09-09-2007, 02:20 AM         #82
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheLegazY said:
Nelly is horrible....................... No substance whatsoever. Murphy is the only one I can listen to. I use to bump their sh*t before I analyzed music.
You can't tell me you wasn't banging his albums in the past man...but thats your opinion and its cool but Nelly already changing his vibe with his next album. It's going to be very deep. Ever since his sister passing, he wanted to switch a bit. He hears yall saying stuff like he's a pop artist and sh*t, so he's experimenting with this new album, it's a whole different thing with him. That's also going to hit in 08, Summer of 08 hopefully. But.....that's good you like Murphy's sh*t...He's already working on his album, that should drop after the Saint Lunatic album. It's gonna be a big year for St. Louis in 08 man.
 10 years ago '04        #83
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
Lupe, Jin, Soulja Boy, AC and Budden from what i've seen have accounts as well as a couple of producers. Knoxville, and Apex be4 he did that beat for 50.

as for me

<<<unsigned artist makin noise
 09-09-2007, 02:51 AM         #84
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe
Buddens
Papoose
Camron....(You See The Dipset Groupies Gone?)
DJ Whoo Kid
Stack Bundles (R.I.P)
DJ Paul (Thru My Account,Doesn't Post.Just Browse)

Paul from 36? Get outta heeeeere?
 09-09-2007, 05:21 AM         #85
TAY FLOWZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me.............fan base= about 3,400 ppl....holla at me...im trying though
 10 years ago '05        #86
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 aRs0NisT said:
^^ soulja boy was probably Razor Marks..
 10 years ago '05        #87
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
lol at Jin is on here.
 10 years ago '05        #88
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
all im gonna say is we da best, who n*gga...WE!
 09-09-2007, 06:36 AM         #89
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Nah man, but I understand what you saying, PERSONALLY I think Budden sometimes overacts some sh*t like the mixtape/album thing, but I don't know what's going on with him and Def Jam, so...you know....but people think being a rapper is easy, man I thought that sh*t too, but then I saw reality and business..I'm just glad, I'm in a group of people who I can trust, motherfu*kers are full of greed, but yo we are looking for some new talent, you don't even have to be from saint louis. People get that fu*ked up sometimes, We are the saint lunatics but that doesn't mean you gotta be from st louis ya dig? But if yall wanna post some tracks, I'll listen to them and holla at nelly.
Fam it aint only nelly that sucks, you suck too. All ya st.lunatics suck. The problem is that you n*ggas rap like retards with mics...

"I'm just kidding like Jason, unless you gonna do it" Get the fu*k outta here with your pre-k rhymes.

Yayo, you suck too doggy. No hate. But i remember i was a fan of yours for like 3 verses, it was that freestyle ya had on hot 97 when you was like "I got a long a.ss revolver like robocop, spit some sh*t that'll make a hippo drop" i was like ok son got potential, then you started spitting that money sh*t. And to be honest wit you. Curtis got all the money, you curtis's bleek.

But if you wack a.ss n*ggas want to be relevant in hiphop or atleast respected in hiphop holla at me I'll write your next 5 albums for a 2007 Toyota Camry.

Heres some of my work...

"I'm a result of a popped condom / grew up in a household full of financial problems/ Cant eat cereal cause the milk is spoiled, the cheese is rotten / I'm from the bottom / where I cant even see the poverty line / handcuffed for pitching nicks and dimes / tryna get enough loot, to cop mcdonalds no.2, im in line to serve state time / what the fu*k, I got a lil sister i love her i swear / gotta pick her out the trash can, cause thats her day care / out the slumz i wish, my mom shoulda aborted me if life was gonna be like this"

Thats just a quick rhyme...

ya n*ggas need to get ya sh*t together... Stop rapping about ya money, WE DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT KINDA CAR YOUR DRIVE. Put the pain and the struggle back in your bars, thats what the regular street n*gga can relate too.

And Yayo, tell banks to stop singing/ rapping on his mixtapes he sounds like he did in his gay pr0n. Tell that f*g**t to man up...

And tell ya man Curtis to put a shirt on, he looks like a guerilla wit rabbit teeth, he'll never be a s3x symbol.

And the St.lunatics n*gga, ya n*ggas dont even need to drop albums, ya n*ggas is finished.
 09-09-2007, 07:04 AM         #90
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chingy,huey,soulja boy>>>>>st lunatics

but i know that dude computer dat hang wit 3-6 got one cus on the show one episode i was watchin he was on da computer an on da tab it said boxden

lupe probably got one,buddens probably do to somebody pm him an tell him to come out wit something!!
 10 years ago '05        #91
comrad 
space
space
$524 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
Fam it aint only nelly that sucks, you suck too. All ya st.lunatics suck. The problem is that you n*ggas rap like retards with mics...

"I'm just kidding like Jason, unless you gonna do it" Get the fu*k outta here with your pre-k rhymes.

Yayo, you suck too doggy. No hate. But i remember i was a fan of yours for like 3 verses, it was that freestyle ya had on hot 97 when you was like "I got a long a.ss revolver like robocop, spit some sh*t that'll make a hippo drop" i was like ok son got potential, then you started spitting that money sh*t. And to be honest wit you. Curtis got all the money, you curtis's bleek.

But if you wack a.ss n*ggas want to be relevant in hiphop or atleast respected in hiphop holla at me I'll write your next 5 albums for a 2007 Toyota Camry.

Heres some of my work...

"I'm a result of a popped condom / grew up in a household full of financial problems/ Cant eat cereal cause the milk is spoiled, the cheese is rotten / I'm from the bottom / where I cant even see the poverty line / handcuffed for pitching nicks and dimes / tryna get enough loot, to cop mcdonalds no.2, im in line to serve state time / what the fu*k, I got a lil sister i love her i swear / gotta pick her out the trash can, cause thats her day care / out the slumz i wish, my mom shoulda aborted me if life was gonna be like this"

Thats just a quick rhyme...

ya n*ggas need to get ya sh*t together... Stop rapping about ya money, WE DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT KINDA CAR YOUR DRIVE. Put the pain and the struggle back in your bars, thats what the regular street n*gga can relate too.

And Yayo, tell banks to stop singing/ rapping on his mixtapes he sounds like he did in his gay pr0n. Tell that f*g**t to man up...

And tell ya man Curtis to put a shirt on, he looks like a guerilla wit rabbit teeth, he'll never be a s3x symbol.

And the St.lunatics n*gga, ya n*ggas dont even need to drop albums, ya n*ggas is finished.
that's a whole lotta anger g. but it was somewhat funny. nice drop too. no need to hate though, let'em do their thing.

" man diz iz de life, club packed, i'm lovin that"

the lunatics brought that good party music.
 09-09-2007, 07:47 AM         #92
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comrad said:
that's a whole lotta anger g. but it was somewhat funny. nice drop too. no need to hate though, let'em do their thing.

" man diz iz de life, club packed, i'm lovin that"

the lunatics brought that good party music.
Party music is cool and all, but n*ggas be fans of other n*ggas, so they accept all kinds of bullsh*t.

Me i'm a fan of good music. Like Nelly's "E.I" and "Hot in heere" Those are good party songs. I fu*ks with them.

But half his catalouge is not like that.

And Im disappointed that Yayo is actually on this board, yet he lets banks rap like hes straining on the toilet and sh*t... what happened too...

"I leave 12 shells in ya mouth like a carton of eggs"

"sh*t could get uglier than master p's sneakers"

what happened to that n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #93
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 999 999
 CapoGambino305 said:
yo dylan spit hot fya
impossible
 10 years ago '05        #94
comrad 
space
space
$524 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
Party music is cool and all, but n*ggas be fans of other n*ggas, so they accept all kinds of bullsh*t.

Me i'm a fan of good music. Like Nelly's "E.I" and "Hot in heere" Those are good party songs. I fu*ks with them.

But half his catalouge is not like that.

And Im disappointed that Yayo is actually on this board, yet he lets banks rap like hes straining on the toilet and sh*t... what happened too...

"I leave 12 shells in ya mouth like a carton of eggs"

"sh*t could get uglier than master p's sneakers"

what happened to that n*gga.
eh,every one's got their good and bad songs, some more or less than others. i myself wasn't a big fan of the st lunatics or nelly for that matter but it doesn't mean i wont crank up the volume when one of their good songs are on. as for banks, i don't really care for much so i can't speak on his music. i heard some nice verses come outta him though. and for yayo, i really i don't care to comment on. he's.... well he's yayo. 50's cent's memphis bleek
 09-09-2007, 08:37 AM         #95
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at ppl actually thinking its someone from the st. lunatics
 10 years ago '04        #96
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 320 320
wow. I can't believe I read every post in here. I don't know what to believe though
 09-09-2007, 08:41 AM         #97
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cappadonna

Wu-Tang 4 Life
 10 years ago '05        #98
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
lol at people thinking Yayo is on here
 10 years ago '04        #99
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
alright imma let the cat outta the bag...im allen iverson

and i rap
 09-09-2007, 10:36 AM         #100
CapoGambino305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard Eminem b on here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy