Famous Rappers who have a BX Account

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2007, 12:08 AM         #61
Asoka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahem....(cough) Asoka (cough)

But like dude said...we not around 50's level of Fame yet...but just stay tuned.

Asoka
Detroit
- New n Improved Launched 2nite !
 10 years ago '05        #62
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
As much as I want to believe it I seriously doubt any rappers post here on BX.

They may look at the boards once in a while but I dont think they got accounts and sh*t.
 09-09-2007, 12:17 AM         #63
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
I ain't being a jerk or anything, but Budden really doesn't give a fu*k about yall with the Mood Muzik sh*t lol,(as yall saw from his little video) I mean he loves his die hard fans but with many of them harassing him about the mixtape thing, he feels like making a diss track about it.
thats real....i see what u mean but all im sayin is he sayin he was "hurt" in the video and u see he got a band-aid on his hand but i dont see what that gotta do wit his mouth but i mean im not a rapper so iono what yall be goin thru and junk i guess i just gotta sit back and keep listenin to ye's cd for now
 10 years ago '04        #64
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
yeah lupe is on here, he even subliminally referred to bx in an article
 10 years ago '06        #65
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 Memphis Bleek said:
Its Bleek bi*ches!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO

reppin jay-zs backyard

09-09-2007, 12:26 AM         #66
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
thats real....i see what u mean but all im sayin is he sayin he was "hurt" in the video and u see he got a band-aid on his hand but i dont see what that gotta do wit his mouth but i mean im not a rapper so iono what yall be goin thru and junk i guess i just gotta sit back and keep listenin to ye's cd for now
Nah man, but I understand what you saying, PERSONALLY I think Budden sometimes overacts some sh*t like the mixtape/album thing, but I don't know what's going on with him and Def Jam, so...you know....but people think being a rapper is easy, man I thought that sh*t too, but then I saw reality and business..I'm just glad, I'm in a group of people who I can trust, motherfu*kers are full of greed, but yo we are looking for some new talent, you don't even have to be from saint louis. People get that fu*ked up sometimes, We are the saint lunatics but that doesn't mean you gotta be from st louis ya dig? But if yall wanna post some tracks, I'll listen to them and holla at nelly.
 09-09-2007, 12:27 AM         #67
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Your mom has 200 maggots on her inside her grave.....
Your mom has 20 c*cks inside of her mouth. Which is worse?
 09-09-2007, 12:41 AM         #68
ThaProblem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killa Cam is trapped in a thread that was deleted on here

its almost winter
 09-09-2007, 12:45 AM         #69
ThaProblem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Memphis Bleek said:
Its Bleek bi*ches!!!!!!!
so this fool went and created a new account just to pretend to be Bleek?:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #70
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
Dmx..
 10 years ago '06        #71
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738

Millz on here too
 09-09-2007, 12:56 AM         #72
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Nah man, but I understand what you saying, PERSONALLY I think Budden sometimes overacts some sh*t like the mixtape/album thing, but I don't know what's going on with him and Def Jam, so...you know....but people think being a rapper is easy, man I thought that sh*t too, but then I saw reality and business..I'm just glad, I'm in a group of people who I can trust, motherfu*kers are full of greed, but yo we are looking for some new talent, you don't even have to be from saint louis. People get that fu*ked up sometimes, We are the saint lunatics but that doesn't mean you gotta be from st louis ya dig? But if yall wanna post some tracks, I'll listen to them and holla at nelly.
yea man i kno a couple of dudes who rap....well used to rap wit kane beatz(producer of Trick Daddy's Tuck ya ice) at our high school but after he got that 50g signin bonus wit atlantic he been m.i.a and forgot about everybody here but im still tryna help them get put on i mean just cause he aint tryna help the niggs out dont mean i cant....ima get a few of they songs and post em tho
 10 years ago '06        #73
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
dont matter cuz theres no way to really know and that mean nothin bout lupe, him and/or his label could of just got at bx threatin legal action if they dont take his stuff down, just like what happens to every other forum in the world
 10 years ago '07        #74
dcdc 
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 0 0
what the heck?
 09-09-2007, 01:12 AM         #75
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
I ain't being a jerk or anything, but Budden really doesn't give a fu*k about yall with the Mood Muzik sh*t lol,(as yall saw from his little video) I mean he loves his die hard fans but with many of them harassing him about the mixtape thing, he feels like making a diss track about it.
lol that would be hilarious.....he should just for kics
i didnt know he was close to the lunatics tho??? lol wtf...since ur sayin all that stuff about him
im sure budden has one or atleast reads since he shouted it out....hes a smart guy that knows news and stuff so im sure browses the internet
and seen him post b4 on ahh or in his defjam website..lol
 10 years ago '06        #76
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
n*gga fu*k joe budden.

he actin like he better than n*ggas.

yeah we wanna hear his mixtape, fu*k him for actin like he dont gotta drop sh*t.

nobody fu*kin checks for you any more joey. ur album is like 30 years delayed and it will come out when diddy's Da Band has a reunion.

fu*k
 09-09-2007, 01:19 AM         #77
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisStokes said:
I got a bx account. I'm Dylan from bad boy. I was on Making The Band 2. Holla at yo' boi Dylan. Me No Fake Man!

stop dikkridin a wack broke-ass rappin bum
 09-09-2007, 01:22 AM         #78
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hueys career lasted longer then poopy fiasco
chingy would lyrically destroy joey buddens
 09-09-2007, 01:29 AM         #79
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
Yeah we all know Buddens got one...maybe 10 with as much buddens d*ck riding i see around here
seriously my n*gga I spit my sh*t out and everything.
 10 years ago '05        #80
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
st. lunatics rock mang. Nelly is the sh*t. i aint no groupie but yeah i bumped your sh*t. not lately though. lol. put some more sh*t out. some tip drill sh*t. have dem bi*ches shakin they b00ty on video. hell yeah. your sh*t gets dem booties poppin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago