Famous Rappers who have a BX Account

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2007, 03:37 PM         #241
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doc D is a computer geek with big bionic thick layer fogy black on black Malcolm X glasses with scotch tape in the middle holding them up every 10 seconds talkin bout "according to my calculations" with his big metal plaque and ginger vitis braces looking like Donald trump and Bill gates get the fu*k outta here you geek a.ss n*gga. fu*k up with yo faded high water suspenders this n*gga white and nerdy he could get a pic of anyone off the net watch out!
 09-09-2007, 03:39 PM         #242
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lool chuuuch
 09-09-2007, 03:43 PM         #243
CapoGambino305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow n*gga movin faster then light from Japan to Atl
 09-09-2007, 03:45 PM         #244
SOA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL!!!!
this thread cracked me up.
this sh*ts a classic
 09-09-2007, 04:35 PM         #245
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a thread full of lies....lies i tell you!
 09-09-2007, 04:39 PM         #246
CapoGambino305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pay Pal is takin over the world
 10 years ago '05        #247
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Doc D said:
n*gga fu*k YOU, IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT TIME FOR A COMEBACK? YOU JUST DON'T SAVE THAT PIC OF MY SISTER OR I'LL SUE YO a.ss FOR STEALING IT,LOOK NELLY IS CALLING ME, I HAVE TO GO, YOU n*ggaS BETTER KEEP THIS SECRET TO OUR GRAVES!!
1. Unlike you I have a life and don't stay on the internet like you. You've been on since this morning

2. I already printed a pic of your sister and gave her a facial.

Doc D said:
fu*kING WOW, I AM MURPHY LEE n*gga, THIS IS ME AND I FEEL LIKE JUST...fu*k IT..I'M MAKING A DISS TRACK ABOUT YOU ALL!!! I'M OUT..I'M GOING TO THE CLUB IN ATL.

WAIT.... Didn't you say your in Japan fool :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #248
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 crmlbywonder said:
buddens and lupe got a boxden account???????!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! wat is it?!?!?
damn calm down you act like u bout to nut or something
 10 years ago '04        #249
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
I wouldn't be surprised if alot of other rappers have accounts.. same as label heads too. Feedback is essential and having sites like BX an SOHH make it easier to hear about sh*t just because it's straight from people's mouths (fingers, whatever)

I know Budden, Lupe and Just Blaze got accounts but I'm not gonna bust over that End of the day, they're just regular people who are just simply more known
 09-09-2007, 05:15 PM         #250
SOA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhh heard papoose got one aswell.
dnt kno if its 4sure tho.

but yea this thread is jokezzzzzz
 09-09-2007, 05:16 PM         #251
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Doc D is a computer geek with big bionic thick layer fogy black on black Malcolm X glasses with scotch tape in the middle holding them up every 10 seconds talkin bout "according to my calculations" with his big metal plaque and ginger vitis braces looking like Donald trump and Bill gates get the fu*k outta here you geek a.ss n*gga. fu*k up with yo faded high water suspenders this n*gga white and nerdy he could get a pic of anyone off the net watch out!
Somebody is mad because they won't ever get a record deal again but if you are real with what you say n*gga, CHROME I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME, LET'S DO A FREESTYLE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW IF YOU'RE REAL WITH YO sh*t, fu*k THIS, I MEAN YOU TRYING TO BE LIKE SOME REAL n*gga, bi*ch I'M FROM SAINT LOUIS, WE k!ll n*ggaS DAILY LIKE MAKAVELI, IT AIN'T ABOUT THE MIDWEST!!! It's about n*ggas and bi*ches, power and money, that's my fu*king quote and yes I said a club in atl when though I'm in japan, Japan has an atl here. The club is called Thunder pus*y.
 09-09-2007, 05:18 PM         #252
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Too Wasted said:
1. Unlike you I have a life and don't stay on the internet like you. You've been on since this morning

2. I already printed a pic of your sister and gave her a facial.

WAIT.... Didn't you say your in Japan fool :banghead:
Curtis I know that's you n*gga, fu*k THIS sh*t,TOO WASTED=CURTIS, I exposed you n*gga, now curtis, since you wanna talk sh*t too, I'm gonna get the Saint Lunatics to diss you, diss track coming soon, it's going to be a cold winter n*ggas. Get those jackets. Plus fu*k it, My sister is hot, I'd hit it too, I don't give a fu*k if we blood.

Incest is best
Give yo big titty sister the test
 09-09-2007, 05:21 PM         #253
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
I wouldn't be surprised if alot of other rappers have accounts.. same as label heads too. Feedback is essential and having sites like BX an SOHH make it easier to hear about sh*t just because it's straight from people's mouths (fingers, whatever)

I know Budden, Lupe and Just Blaze got accounts but I'm not gonna bust over that End of the day, they're just regular people who are just simply more known
thats the realest thing iv read in this thread all day......props
 09-09-2007, 05:21 PM         #254
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 gauge said:
^ lool chuuuch
n*gga you don't even have any good rappers in london, that's why it sucks, I saw that n*gga Swag and freestyled with him..ayo why did this n*gga breath smell like rotten eggs and sh*t water? His freestyle was worse too, he was like "Cheerio with butter holes, I'm english yo!" I then slapped that n*gga with some soap in his mouth.
 09-09-2007, 05:22 PM         #255
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
n*gga you don't even have any good rappers in london, that's why it sucks, I saw that n*gga Swag and freestyled with him..ayo why did this n*gga breath smell like rotten eggs and sh*t water? His freestyle was worse too, he was like "Cheerio with butter holes, I'm english yo!" I then slapped that n*gga with some soap in his mouth.
actually im a big low-key fan....
 10 years ago '04        #256
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Doc D said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO
 10 years ago '06        #257
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Dash420 said:
dat n*gga J-Hood hit my a.ss back lol...i wasl ike oooohhh shiittt!! lmao
This post is homo.
 10 years ago '04        #258
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Doc D said:
I know budden and lupe's names on here but I ain't saying sh*t, if I leaked that sh*t, you n*ggas would be having e-wars over who is better and stalking them, but I was going to say something about me being in the Saint Lunatics but we aren't as "famous" as 50 cent and sh*t, but in 08, we got a surprise for yall. Also fu*k Chingy and Huey.
fu*k huey??? yet....Nelly was in the pop lock n drop it video right??? ...yuh stfu
 09-09-2007, 05:29 PM         #259
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
fu*k huey??? yet....Nelly was in the pop lock n drop it video right??? ...yuh stfu
after Huey's bi*ch a.ss was begging and sh*t, stfu ho.
 09-09-2007, 05:33 PM         #260
B_I_G_T_Y_M_E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel bad for anyone who really believes this is murph
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy