audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
424 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
13 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #221
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 332 332
 Doc D said:
I know budden and lupe's names on here but I ain't saying sh*t, if I leaked that sh*t, you n*ggas would be having e-wars over who is better and stalking them, but I was going to say something about me being in the Saint Lunatics but we aren't as "famous" as 50 cent and sh*t, but in 08, we got a surprise for yall. Also fu*k Chingy and Huey.
Co fu*kING SIGN Chingy fu*kin sucks. Huey is a bi*ch. THe only time he sounds hard is when he spells his name out H-U-E-Y.
 09-09-2007, 02:18 PM         #222
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Chrome, pus*y a.ss n*gga, I know that's you, quit lying like a little bi*ch n*gga, Three six mafia dropped you near the road like an animal and now your a.ss wants to forget about it. GUESS WHAT n*gga? It HAPPENED, you can't change that sh*t pus*y. Plus you can't rap for sh*t, you looked like a little punk on that album cover n*gga. Did you wear makeup n*gga? Did I see eye liner and lip gloss motherfu*ker? Don't step down on me or I'll release a diss track on ya bi*ch a.ss. Step up or get down n*gga. Nah a diss wouldn't even matter CUZ NOBODY REMEMBERS YOU!. you hating cuz I got a fanbase and yo a.ss ain't got sh*t. I'm black as night n*gga. I ain't no fake busta like you, ya dig? I don't suck another man's c*ck for a godamn record deal. So like I said before, stop hating and get money. Chrome I know the whole deal with you, so you can't hide it n*gga.
LMAO you aint serious are you? Wow. I didn't know the rapper Chrome was 16. Anyways, if a real MC was to sign up for BX he wouldn't use his real name or nick name you dumb fu*k. Got damn this n*gga lame as hell....
 11 years ago '04        #223
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 155 155
wow at this thread
 09-09-2007, 02:21 PM         #224
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
LMAO you aint serious are you? Wow. I didn't know the rapper Chrome was 16. Anyways, if a real MC was to sign up for BX he wouldn't use his real name or nick name you dumb fu*k. Got damn this n*gga lame as hell....
....okay I just went to the mall

Now n*gga, it took you OVER 3 HOURS TO RESPOND, that means you're a bi*ch, n*gga suck my d*ck and swallow for the rainbow shots.:finger:
 09-09-2007, 02:22 PM         #225
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
wait got it
You bi*ch a.ss ho, I'm suing you now!:banghead:
 09-09-2007, 02:25 PM         #226
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lool u fu*ker try suing him
 09-09-2007, 02:26 PM         #227
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u fu*kin bi*ch how can u still act as if u murphy lee u aint even use a fu*kin camera u googled pictures n sh*t n posted them as urs u found a random broad said it was ur sista n it had nud3 pics you fu*kin f*g**t
 11 years ago '04        #228
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 382 382
u put it up there
 09-09-2007, 02:27 PM         #229
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
....okay I just went to the mall

Now n*gga, it took you OVER 3 HOURS TO RESPOND, that means you're a bi*ch, n*gga suck my d*ck and swallow for the rainbow shots.:finger:
Funny because I left and went to ma n*ggas house and the store and came back and here yo a.ss is still online. And how do you know it was 3 hours? Do you keep track of how much time you spend online? Loser...
 09-09-2007, 02:30 PM         #230
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 gauge said:
u fu*kin bi*ch how can u still act as if u murphy lee u aint even use a fu*kin camera u googled pictures n sh*t n posted them as urs u found a random broad said it was ur sista n it had nud3 pics you fu*kin f*g**t
fu*kING WOW, I AM MURPHY LEE n*gga, THIS IS ME AND I FEEL LIKE JUST...fu*k IT..I'M MAKING A DISS TRACK ABOUT YOU ALL!!! I'M OUT..I'M GOING TO THE CLUB IN ATL.
 11 years ago '04        #231
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
i knew buddens had one cuz he shouted out boxden on that green lantern freestyle that he merked....boy looka here
 11 years ago '04        #232
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
i printing them on t shirts right now
 09-09-2007, 02:33 PM         #233
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn go ahead make a diss track at least well know its you then until then suck my fat one
 11 years ago '04        #234
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
how u going to a club in atl when u in japan
 11 years ago '04        #235
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 Doc D said:
fu*kING WOW, I AM MURPHY LEE n*gga, THIS IS ME AND I FEEL LIKE JUST...fu*k IT..I'M MAKING A DISS TRACK ABOUT YOU ALL!!! I'M OUT..I'M GOING TO THE CLUB IN ATL.
im sorry fam but u had to expect this...u cant expect people to believe its u....maybe it is and maybe its not...i kno i will never kno thats why im not replying to this thread no more

Last edited by dwizzle45; 09-09-2007 at 02:34 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #236
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
they goin for 5 dollars a pop
 11 years ago '04        #237
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
i'm just playin man
 09-09-2007, 02:36 PM         #238
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ATL i thought u were in fu*kin japan eatin sushi lol oh yeah sh*t i forgot ur murphy lee u got private jets n sh*t u fu*ker lets hear ur excuse now
 09-09-2007, 02:37 PM         #239
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doc D is a computer geek with big bionic thick layer fogy black on black Malcolm X glasses with scotch tape in the middle holding them up every 10 seconds talkin bout "according to my calculations" with his big metal plaque and ginger vitis braces looking like Donald trump and Bill gates get the fu*k outta here you geek a.ss n*gga. fu*k up with yo faded high water suspenders this n*gga white and nerdy he could get a pic of anyone off the net watch out!
 09-09-2007, 02:39 PM         #240
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lool chuuuch
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
115 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
60 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy