most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2007, 03:04 PM         #221
Southeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
n*gga you fu*king stupid, raping don't mean you gay, that means territory of own space, so when you get r*ped, a little of your a.ss was taken for property. Nobody is gay in Saint Lunatics, n*gga. We take grape juice version bubble baths together while listening to barney. We do that because we are united til the day we die. We love each other like that. n*gga I bet you just ugly and can't even get yo friends to dance nekkid with you while the cold water just...hits your warm skin and erecting those hard n*pples. So gtfo with da bullsh*t, n*gga what the hook gon be?
LMAOOOOOO

I'm sorry but that sh*t was funny even though shock posting is old and played the fu*k out like niggz rocking gel twists
 10 years ago '04        #222
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Doc D said:
This is her again just chilling

when I first saw that pic...I thought that was Hits from "Hits from the street"

10 years ago '06        #223
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Doc D said:
I know budden and lupe's names on here but I ain't saying sh*t, if I leaked that sh*t, you n*ggas would be having e-wars over who is better and stalking them, but I was going to say something about me being in the Saint Lunatics but we aren't as "famous" as 50 cent and sh*t, but in 08, we got a surprise for yall. Also fu*k Chingy and Huey.
Co fu*kING SIGN Chingy fu*kin sucks. Huey is a bi*ch. THe only time he sounds hard is when he spells his name out H-U-E-Y.
 09-09-2007, 03:18 PM         #224
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Chrome, pus*y a.ss n*gga, I know that's you, quit lying like a little bi*ch n*gga, Three six mafia dropped you near the road like an animal and now your a.ss wants to forget about it. GUESS WHAT n*gga? It HAPPENED, you can't change that sh*t pus*y. Plus you can't rap for sh*t, you looked like a little punk on that album cover n*gga. Did you wear makeup n*gga? Did I see eye liner and lip gloss motherfu*ker? Don't step down on me or I'll release a diss track on ya bi*ch a.ss. Step up or get down n*gga. Nah a diss wouldn't even matter CUZ NOBODY REMEMBERS YOU!. you hating cuz I got a fanbase and yo a.ss ain't got sh*t. I'm black as night n*gga. I ain't no fake busta like you, ya dig? I don't suck another man's c*ck for a godamn record deal. So like I said before, stop hating and get money. Chrome I know the whole deal with you, so you can't hide it n*gga.
LMAO you aint serious are you? Wow. I didn't know the rapper Chrome was 16. Anyways, if a real MC was to sign up for BX he wouldn't use his real name or nick name you dumb fu*k. Got damn this n*gga lame as hell....
 10 years ago '04        #225
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
wow at this thread
 09-09-2007, 03:21 PM         #226
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
LMAO you aint serious are you? Wow. I didn't know the rapper Chrome was 16. Anyways, if a real MC was to sign up for BX he wouldn't use his real name or nick name you dumb fu*k. Got damn this n*gga lame as hell....
....okay I just went to the mall

Now n*gga, it took you OVER 3 HOURS TO RESPOND, that means you're a bi*ch, n*gga suck my d*ck and swallow for the rainbow shots.:finger:
 09-09-2007, 03:22 PM         #227
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
wait got it
You bi*ch a.ss ho, I'm suing you now!:banghead:
 09-09-2007, 03:25 PM         #228
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lool u fu*ker try suing him
 09-09-2007, 03:26 PM         #229
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u fu*kin bi*ch how can u still act as if u murphy lee u aint even use a fu*kin camera u googled pictures n sh*t n posted them as urs u found a random broad said it was ur sista n it had nud3 pics you fu*kin f*g**t
 10 years ago '04        #230
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
u put it up there
 09-09-2007, 03:27 PM         #231
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
....okay I just went to the mall

Now n*gga, it took you OVER 3 HOURS TO RESPOND, that means you're a bi*ch, n*gga suck my d*ck and swallow for the rainbow shots.:finger:
Funny because I left and went to ma n*ggas house and the store and came back and here yo a.ss is still online. And how do you know it was 3 hours? Do you keep track of how much time you spend online? Loser...
 09-09-2007, 03:30 PM         #232
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 gauge said:
u fu*kin bi*ch how can u still act as if u murphy lee u aint even use a fu*kin camera u googled pictures n sh*t n posted them as urs u found a random broad said it was ur sista n it had nud3 pics you fu*kin f*g**t
fu*kING WOW, I AM MURPHY LEE n*gga, THIS IS ME AND I FEEL LIKE JUST...fu*k IT..I'M MAKING A DISS TRACK ABOUT YOU ALL!!! I'M OUT..I'M GOING TO THE CLUB IN ATL.
 10 years ago '04        #233
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
i knew buddens had one cuz he shouted out boxden on that green lantern freestyle that he merked....boy looka here
 10 years ago '04        #234
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
i printing them on t shirts right now
 09-09-2007, 03:33 PM         #235
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn go ahead make a diss track at least well know its you then until then suck my fat one
 10 years ago '04        #236
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
how u going to a club in atl when u in japan
 10 years ago '04        #237
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 Doc D said:
fu*kING WOW, I AM MURPHY LEE n*gga, THIS IS ME AND I FEEL LIKE JUST...fu*k IT..I'M MAKING A DISS TRACK ABOUT YOU ALL!!! I'M OUT..I'M GOING TO THE CLUB IN ATL.
im sorry fam but u had to expect this...u cant expect people to believe its u....maybe it is and maybe its not...i kno i will never kno thats why im not replying to this thread no more

Last edited by dwizzle45; 09-09-2007 at 03:34 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #238
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
they goin for 5 dollars a pop
 10 years ago '04        #239
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
i'm just playin man
 09-09-2007, 03:36 PM         #240
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ATL i thought u were in fu*kin japan eatin sushi lol oh yeah sh*t i forgot ur murphy lee u got private jets n sh*t u fu*ker lets hear ur excuse now
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago