Sep 6 - Eddie Griffin Gets Pulled Off Stage For Using The N Word Too Often..

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 dipsetgrl022 said:
dang...didn't he crash an expensive a.ss car earlier dis year dat wasn't his? This just hasn't been his year so far...
Yeah he I seen it on Jimmy Kimmel show. Car was worth like 2 mil'. He crash into a wall, and this dude was right behind it and didn't even move and that sh*t came at him fast.

Kick off stage for usin' the "N word too much".... n*gga have you ever seen that n*ggas show?! That n*gga says "n*gga" all the time, n*gga.
 10 years ago '06        #62
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4638 4638
fu*k the word. lets work on changing our image. lets make n*gga mean success-driven, intelligent, competitive, humble, resourceful, spiritual, black male, n*ggas...
 09-07-2007, 11:07 PM         #63
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man its a fu*king word, and he's grow. I guess Carlos better stop saying Beaners cuz his a.ss is next. Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Dave Chappelle, all the greats made it to the top using the word in their material and the fact that art/comedy is the truth disguised as jokes and punchlines shouldn't fu*kin matter.

Dopeman: Ni99a...Ni99a...Ni99a..'member that sh*t i gave you last week ni99a its nothin, ni99a its nothing, this sh*t right here ni99a, this sh*t right here ni99a, right here this sh*t ni99a, this sh*t is called death.

Katt: You mean i'm gone hit this sh*t and die ni99a, that don't even sound attractive

Dopeman: Naw ni99a not death ni99a deaf, you hit this one time ni99a you can't hear sh*t
 09-07-2007, 11:17 PM         #64
karamell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unfortunately the N word will never be buried...ppl will say what they want.
 10 years ago '05        #65
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 micchecka said:
i bet chris rock wouldnt get pulled off the stage for saying "cracker"

ive actually only heard him saying it when referring to times of slavery. not like he knows about that either but its in that context.

the whole thing is ridiculous anyways,white and black people should be discouraged from using the word if it causes that much trouble in comedy.

we're the only race to embrace our disgrace.
 09-08-2007, 01:40 PM         #66
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in my opinoin.... if black people have a problem with white people using the word "n*gga" then they shouldn't use it. to say, "oh i say n*gga all the time but if a white person call me that i'll whoop his a.ss" is soooo hypocritical and stupid.... and peeps need to stop tryin to make "n*gga" and "n*gger" two different words. lol its the same word. it means the same thing. thats like saying "foe" and "four" is different. or like saying "gangsta" and "gangster" is different. lol its the same DAMN THANG!!!

Last edited by nate200303; 09-08-2007 at 01:41 PM..
 09-08-2007, 02:05 PM         #67
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It means ignorant...and was a word created to make people feel inferior...if I was your friend and you called me ignorant...I probably would find some new friends...grow up and get educated...there are a lot of other words in the dictionary besides that antiquated slur used during the slavery era...
 09-08-2007, 02:24 PM         #68
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eddie griffin is NOT a funny comedian. his stand up shows SUCK a.ss, point blank.
its a bad word, and people should stop using it, but they should NEVER forget it. its a hurtful word that has been hurtful for ever 300 years, when i hear it i wanna sock someone in the face
 09-08-2007, 02:54 PM         #69
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
It means ignorant...and was a word created to make people feel inferior...if I was your friend and you called me ignorant...I probably would find some new friends...grow up and get educated...there are a lot of other words in the dictionary besides that antiquated slur used during the slavery era...
Actually it means "Black" hence the similarity to "Niger" "Nigeria" and "Negro" and the non-similarity to "Ignorant" "Dumb" or "Stupid."

It started out as Negro then was mispronounced (in the south) as Nigra and evolved from there

The meaning of "ignorant" was just something that popped up in the dictionary a few years ago... not something i know a whole lot about the origin of
 10 years ago '06        #70
Squareman19 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 22 22
n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga please, i'm treated like a fu*kin disease
 10 years ago '04        #71
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 Rapjunkie said:
ive actually only heard him saying it when referring to times of slavery. not like he knows about that either but its in that context.

the whole thing is ridiculous anyways,white and black people should be discouraged from using the word if it causes that much trouble in comedy.

we're the only race to embrace our disgrace.
so because a word provokes emotion, it should be banned...it's a lot of words out there that people should be discouraged from saying but they arent, that is not realistic

and to say some sh*t like embrace our disgrace...that kind of talking or thinking suggests that white people have THAT MUCH POWER over us to make us believe that a WORD can make or break us

disgrace my a.ss...the real disgrace is house n*ggas and faux intellectuals who tip toe around the real subjects but go balls to the wall for a word...WORDS THEMSELVES ARENT BAD, it is the context behind them which makes them hurt, can we all agree on that?...why is n*gga an exception to this rule?

especially when the power has totally been taken away from it's origonal form? white people cant even say the word in public without getting beat up, possibly by other white people lol, so really how much of a disgrace is it to take something used to HURT and removing the power from it? let a white man say zzzzzz on TV, he will lose his job...his boss could be in the KKK and he will still have to fire him, i'm not ashamed of that

nate200303 said:
in my opinoin.... if black people have a problem with white people using the word "n*gga" then they shouldn't use it. to say, "oh i say n*gga all the time but if a white person call me that i'll whoop his a.ss" is soooo hypocritical and stupid.... and peeps need to stop tryin to make "n*gga" and "n*gger" two different words. lol its the same word. it means the same thing. thats like saying "foe" and "four" is different. or like saying "gangsta" and "gangster" is different. lol its the same DAMN THANG!!!
in my opinon, white people had their "n*gga" run for about 400 years, now we flip the phrase and white folks get MAD that they cant say it

i swear it makes me laugh out loud to see a white man frustrated that he cant say zzzzzz without getting his head knocked off...the reason why you cant say it is that some of us, and rightfully so are not over this whole hang me, r*pe me, beat me, make me work for free, give me false freedom and seperate me from everything good in society....thing

so when YOU say it, the context changes, n*gga and n i g g e r ARE IN FACT two different words, i'll explain

if you're a black man, try this...i dare you, go to a bus stop full of n*ggaS, and say the word...with the ER on it in plain as day english and watch even the black people look at you funny...just try it, matter of fact replace "n*gga" with zzzzzz in your vocabulary for one day and see how you feel, how people who normally hang around you react

now...you could say that this could be the old tomato, to-mato, potato, pot-ato situation...but those words, in either form, are the same thing...if one thing is true, it's that NIGGE.R said by either race warrents a different reaction, small or not

the meaning, the history, the whole contextual origin of both words show that it's nothing like "gangsta/gangster", because said either way...you know that said character is up to some shady sh*t

n i g g er is usually at the end of some white mans prejudice rant about all the people who should go back to their country, tell me i'm wrong, in it's most common conxtext, THAT WORD, not n*gga is used to HURT...well i've seen the klan in action first hand, felt it too, so words no longer hurt me

Last edited by sunzoo; 09-08-2007 at 03:44 PM..
 09-08-2007, 04:38 PM         #72
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
so because a word provokes emotion, it should be banned...it's a lot of words out there that people should be discouraged from saying but they arent, that is not realistic

and to say some sh*t like embrace our disgrace...that kind of talking or thinking suggests that white people have THAT MUCH POWER over us to make us believe that a WORD can make or break us

disgrace my a.ss...the real disgrace is house n*ggas and faux intellectuals who tip toe around the real subjects but go balls to the wall for a word...WORDS THEMSELVES ARENT BAD, it is the context behind them which makes them hurt, can we all agree on that?...why is n*gga an exception to this rule?

especially when the power has totally been taken away from it's origonal form? white people cant even say the word in public without getting beat up, possibly by other white people lol, so really how much of a disgrace is it to take something used to HURT and removing the power from it? let a white man say zzzzzz on TV, he will lose his job...his boss could be in the KKK and he will still have to fire him, i'm not ashamed of that

in my opinon, white people had their "n*gga" run for about 400 years, now we flip the phrase and white folks get MAD that they cant say it

i swear it makes me laugh out loud to see a white man frustrated that he cant say zzzzzz without getting his head knocked off...the reason why you cant say it is that some of us, and rightfully so are not over this whole hang me, r*pe me, beat me, make me work for free, give me false freedom and seperate me from everything good in society....thing

so when YOU say it, the context changes, n*gga and n i g g e r ARE IN FACT two different words, i'll explain

if you're a black man, try this...i dare you, go to a bus stop full of n*ggaS, and say the word...with the ER on it in plain as day english and watch even the black people look at you funny...just try it, matter of fact replace "n*gga" with zzzzzz in your vocabulary for one day and see how you feel, how people who normally hang around you react

now...you could say that this could be the old tomato, to-mato, potato, pot-ato situation...but those words, in either form, are the same thing...if one thing is true, it's that NIGGE.R said by either race warrents a different reaction, small or not

the meaning, the history, the whole contextual origin of both words show that it's nothing like "gangsta/gangster", because said either way...you know that said character is up to some shady sh*t

n i g g er is usually at the end of some white mans prejudice rant about all the people who should go back to their country, tell me i'm wrong, in it's most common conxtext, THAT WORD, not n*gga is used to HURT...well i've seen the klan in action first hand, felt it too, so words no longer hurt me
i agree with you to a certain point but it still makes no sense man.Just because most people think its a different word doesn't mean it is. your examples wasn't a good example, because you're going by Most people response to it. i mean you can't seperate the two.. we try. and don't get me wrong even i say n*gga all the time. but i dont' give a fu*k. lol never have never will. if a white person call me a stupid nigg.er. i wouldn't give a fu*k. who cares? as long as he don't touch me. i'm good... i don't dwell on words. no matter what you say or anyone else say in the end it just words. i grew up around a lot of ghetto black peeps in myf amily that all they do is say mark everyone as racist...no matter what.. if they white and they do something they don't like he's racist.. black people should be worried bout black people. its waaaaay more black on black crimes then it is white on black crimes.... str8 up
 10 years ago '06        #73
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18811 18811
look man, I'm all for hip-hop and Urban artists that are minorities pushing to make a change and all, but come on man.....they ain't gonna stop sayin n*gga in the hood.....it's a staple in the vernacular.....it's hip-hop, it's expression....sure it's an ugly term, but it's definition has been switched around a bit in my opinion....it went from being a demeaning term to being a term of endearment and a some what cordial yet, standoffish greeting.....lol, call it what you want to, but some things just are the way they are, if you want change start with the man/woman in the mirror...don't force ya beliefs on others....that's about as much change you can hope for.....
 10 years ago '04        #74
sunzoo 
space
space
 nate200303 said:
i agree with you to a certain point but it still makes no sense man.Just because most people think its a different word doesn't mean it is. your examples wasn't a good example, because you're going by Most people response to it. i mean you can't seperate the two.. we try. and don't get me wrong even i say n*gga all the time. but i dont' give a fu*k. lol never have never will. if a white person call me a stupid nigg.er. i wouldn't give a fu*k. who cares? as long as he don't touch me. i'm good... i don't dwell on words. no matter what you say or anyone else say in the end it just words. i grew up around a lot of ghetto black peeps in myf amily that all they do is say mark everyone as racist...no matter what.. if they white and they do something they don't like he's racist.. black people should be worried bout black people. its waaaaay more black on black crimes then it is white on black crimes.... str8 up

ok you say i used a bad example, well the example given to me was "gangsta vs. gangster"...how worse of an example can you get?

now, let me know where my example went wrong and give me a new one...and please explain to me how i cant make a case for n i g g e r and n*gga being two different words when they CLEARLY evoke different and very seperate emotions and reactions when said by ANYBODY

words are about context my friend, n i g g e r is CLEARLY used to hurt in it's commonly used context, can you say the same for n*gga? if not, it's two different words then n*gga...what better examples do you need?
 10 years ago '07        #75
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
The magazine should kiss ma natural black a.ss........ fu*kers gettin' engulfed in the white man's world..... BUllSH*T
 09-08-2007, 08:16 PM         #76
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael richards had the same thing done to him
 10 years ago '06        #77
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Man, I bet alot of comics keep saying the N word. And alot of venues and promoters that don't wanna hear it will lose money.
 09-08-2007, 09:03 PM         #78
plattinum13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm white, i dont care if you use the word. I know its disrespectful for me to even think about it. Since I'm white I hear the word as something bad right away. But if black people use it for a term of endearment go ahead, im not tryin to change that. Its your culture and you can say it. I know not too. I know if that word was even mentioned in her house i would have the hell beat out of me. She been an elementary teacher in trenton for 40 years, and understands what is going on a lot. Maybe not as much as people living it. The word isnt for me, thats fine. If you dont mind your buddy callin you that, then im fine with that im not gonna change it. I dont understand why its gotta be said every other word in stand up. These dudes could still be funny without it. I dont care if they use it, but i personally feel they may use it to much.
 10 years ago '04        #79
sunzoo 
space
space
the reason why they are "using it too much" is because they are being candid with their conversation...the best comics dont have "jokes" they dont write the word n*gga into their routines, they just have a conversation, prior is one, before he stopped that used it every 2 seconds because thats how he really spoke

do i really want someone, who is what i call a candid conversationalist type comedian really be trying to censor himself or would i rather him be real, and be funny...the minute you put a filter on your creativity is the minute you second guess everything...why would i want kat williams to be thinking about censoring his speech when he obviously talks like that in real life

to "not use it too much" would not be candid coversation...do you agree? dave chappele trying to count the times he said n*gga in his show is taking away from him being in the zone and interacting with the crowd as him true self
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago