Sep 6 - Eddie Griffin Gets Pulled Off Stage For Using The N Word Too Often..

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2007, 04:27 PM         #41
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man chill the fu*k out.

Ever take a step back and realize why black people (outside the hip hop community) are trying to take a stand against the word?

Do you not realize that in some peoples minds, by using that word you're keeping eachother down, instead of trying to life eachother up?

Grow the fu*k up. You're black panther routine is getting old. There's a better way to insight change in society.

I have honorary "black parents" yea they ain't mine they're my boys, but they claim me as theirs. We've had this discussion before, and they can't understand why kids dumb themselves down to be cool. The whole hip hop culture you see on tv is becoming the norm. Anyone who speaks like they got some sense is an "uncle tom" or "sell out".

get out of the victim mindset. if you stay negative and dwell on only the negative, you have no time to see the positive and progress foward.

"who would have ever thought it was naggers?"
dude you are always trying to speak on black people as if you were one i think you should let black people handle black people problem i.e the n word.
 09-06-2007, 04:40 PM         #42
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... lmao@ a n*gga gets pulled off stage for saying n*gga hahaha..
 10 years ago '07        #43
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 x Tha Arkitek x said:

....i coulda sworn that 50 or 60 yrs ago blacks were pissed for being called that, now we're pissed cuz we can't be called that. Some one wake me up, i gotta b dreamin.
UR 4GETTIN SOMN, IT WAS WHITE PEOPLE CALLIN US n*ggaS BAC DEN NOW WE CALLIN OUR SELVES n*gga COS WE TRULLY n*gga, IT'D B fu*kD UP IF A WHITE GUY SAID IT, N IF U DONT WANNA HEAR DA WORD MUST U LISTEN OR GO WERE U KNO DER DEFINITELY GONNA SAY IT SO DEY GOT NO EXCUSE 2 BAN DA WORD COS n*ggaS WILL STILL SAY n*gga, I KNO I WILL
 10 years ago '04        #44
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Birdmane said:
dude you are always trying to speak on black people as if you were one i think you should let black people handle black people problem i.e the n word.
I'm not trying to speak on "black" people problems. I'm speaking on societal problems. I don't try to be anything but me. But doesn't the fact that you consider the n word to be a problem shed any light on what I was trying to say?
 10 years ago '06        #45
daproblem98 
space
space
$967 | Props total: 0 0
 dipsetgrl022 said:
dang...didn't he crash an expensive a.ss car earlier dis year dat wasn't his? This just hasn't been his year so far...
WORD
 10 years ago '05        #46
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
Thats Cuz Doral Is The Wackest Uptight sh*t In Miami Besides Pinecrest. They Look At Bud There Like Its Meth Nd sh*t.
 09-06-2007, 06:47 PM         #47
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm not trying to speak on "black" people problems. I'm speaking on societal problems. I don't try to be anything but me. But doesn't the fact that you consider the n word to be a problem shed any light on what I was trying to say?
of course i think its a problem thats why i didn't refer to you as one when i knew you wasn't a black person.

i am just saying sometimes you try to come off as someone who knows how to solve problem in the black community as much as someone who is black.
 10 years ago '06        #48
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
nig.ga

*waits to get banned*
 10 years ago '04        #49
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
double post

Last edited by sunzoo; 09-07-2007 at 06:52 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #50
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
a bunch of bullsh*t

first of all...you typed up a bunch of bullsh*t and tottally dismissed the fact that you GENERALIZED what you feel sucessful black men talk like...you ARENT black, yet you're giving me STATISTICS on how sucessful black men talk

WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT? i wouldnt even have spoken to you if you didnt say that, you're dead a.ss wrong, but THAT is what made me come at you the way i did

now on to your post

"Ever take a step back and realize why black people (outside the hip hop community) are trying to take a stand against the word?"

yes, and being that i'm a black man i KNOW why, and while everybody has a VALID reason for their opinon, it is the result of not seeing the bigger picture...firstly n*gga is a WORD, a word with a lot of past and pain behind it...you keep teling me to stop playing the victim but for me to TAKE A WORD serious enough to let the word itself effect my social status is me playing into victimhood, the power has gone from that word a long time ago and white people for some reason are PISSED that they cant say it without getting beat the fu*k up...so they want to bann it because it's not fair, boo fu*king hoo

had white folks never thought up their cute little name for us, we would STILL be where we are at living with the lingering effects of slavery, nothing would change...and people like al sharpton convice that change will come about by trying to remove a word that is EMBEDDED in not only black history but american history period

i guess n*gga will be the first word in history to be BANNED (how ridiculous) and even more asanine is make a change...i ask you...since you're such and expert on black plight, can you please list me some of the remarkable changes that we can look forward to by not saying this word? will our schools be better funded? will police stop shooting us for having wallets? will white criminals still be able to get jobs quicker than black men without records?

"Grow the fu*k up. You're black panther routine is getting old. There's a better way to insight change in society."

well sir i say to that...you grow the fu*k up, the whole i feel your pain because i know a couple black people routine has BEEN old since before you were born...and because i have a problem with you generalizing ME, i'm a black panther? are we making another a.ssumption that i'm some kind of militant beret wearing muslim? and i guess the best way to insight change is to omit words from our vocabulary...great job!

"I have honorary "black parents" yea they ain't mine they're my boys, but they claim me as theirs. We've had this discussion before, and they can't understand why kids dumb themselves down to be cool. The whole hip hop culture you see on tv is becoming the norm. Anyone who speaks like they got some sense is an "uncle tom" or "sell out".

wow...honorary black parents...how fu*king cool that is, but i really could give a fu*k less about your black play mother and father, that doesnt make you any more or less informed of the black plight because you are still only hearing 1% of the story...we all think differently

and how is using a word dumbing themselves down? you're making it like the dumbing down in GENERAL of the american public is a "black" thing, and hip hop on TV is the way it is because of white people, blacks dont have the buying power to promote these artists to stardom 70% of this hip hop is being bought by people that look like you

again speaks like they got some sense? i would almost rather you say n*gga to my face than say some pretentious bullsh*t like that...talk like they got some sense? we dont look at sensible people as uncle toms...usually an uncle tom is someone who compromises his blackness, his pride and or dignity just for a check from a white man...i have an uncle who is an uncle tom...not because he's worth a million dollars, sprint executive and mortgage company owner...but because when i bring up suggestions on how to invest some of that into the community he tells me how he is not wasting his money on n*ggaS...oh my gosh, a successful corperate a**hole over the age of 35 i mind you...saying he doesnt want to help "n*ggas", thats a tom

get out of the victim mindset. if you stay negative and dwell on only the negative, you have no time to see the positive and progress foward.

so now not only are you giving me statistics about me, you're TELLING me how to run my black life, again..if i was in the victim mindset i would still get upset at people saying n*gga...even white people saying n*gga doesnt bother me, the CONTEXT in which they say it can earn them a bullet in the face, but to let a WORD change how you feel about yourself is to truely be playing into being a victim...

you could spend every waking moment of the next 5 years of your life around a black man and you STILL wouldnt know what it's like to be a black man or how to fix "our" problems, more like discuss "our" issues"...the real problem is, is that we still care what white people think about us...i been thru RACISM from the KKK, physical, life or death racism, so a word cant do sh*t to me homie on the real...i'll continue to dwell whatever the fu*k i want to dwell on
 10 years ago '05        #51
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
eddie griffin standup>>_____________
 09-07-2007, 08:21 AM         #52
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
There's something to be said about the fact that hardly any successful black men over the age of 28 uses the N word.
You got numbers to prove that I know some folks and trust me they get just as dirty as everyone else.

If only they would do this to rappers.

Last edited by Domic462; 09-07-2007 at 08:23 AM..
 09-07-2007, 08:26 AM         #53
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve--O said:
well at least they're not hypocritical, i'm sure they would pull a white guy off stage for saying the word too.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 09-07-2007, 08:36 AM         #54
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh not like dude was chillin with kramer backstage
 09-07-2007, 09:07 AM         #55
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that was told to him before the show than he should follow the rules but if they didn't say anything to him about before than what did they expect.
 09-07-2007, 09:22 AM         #56
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-07-2007, 09:40 AM         #57
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
thats like them pulling a lil kim off for saying b*tch too much
did you actually type that thats a totally diff kind of word!

eddie murphys laugh > *
 10 years ago '05        #58
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 sunzoo said:
first of all...you typed up a bunch of bullsh*t and tottally dismissed the fact that you GENERALIZED what you feel sucessful black men talk like...you ARENT black, yet you're giving me STATISTICS on how sucessful black men talk

WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT? i wouldnt even have spoken to you if you didnt say that, you're dead a.ss wrong, but THAT is what made me come at you the way i did

now on to your post

"Ever take a step back and realize why black people (outside the hip hop community) are trying to take a stand against the word?"

yes, and being that i'm a black man i KNOW why, and while everybody has a VALID reason for their opinon, it is the result of not seeing the bigger picture...firstly n*gga is a WORD, a word with a lot of past and pain behind it...you keep teling me to stop playing the victim but for me to TAKE A WORD serious enough to let the word itself effect my social status is me playing into victimhood, the power has gone from that word a long time ago and white people for some reason are PISSED that they cant say it without getting beat the fu*k up...so they want to bann it because it's not fair, boo fu*king hoo

had white folks never thought up their cute little name for us, we would STILL be where we are at living with the lingering effects of slavery, nothing would change...and people like al sharpton convice that change will come about by trying to remove a word that is EMBEDDED in not only black history but american history period

i guess n*gga will be the first word in history to be BANNED (how ridiculous) and even more asanine is make a change...i ask you...since you're such and expert on black plight, can you please list me some of the remarkable changes that we can look forward to by not saying this word? will our schools be better funded? will police stop shooting us for having wallets? will white criminals still be able to get jobs quicker than black men without records?

"Grow the fu*k up. You're black panther routine is getting old. There's a better way to insight change in society."

well sir i say to that...you grow the fu*k up, the whole i feel your pain because i know a couple black people routine has BEEN old since before you were born...and because i have a problem with you generalizing ME, i'm a black panther? are we making another a.ssumption that i'm some kind of militant beret wearing muslim? and i guess the best way to insight change is to omit words from our vocabulary...great job!

"I have honorary "black parents" yea they ain't mine they're my boys, but they claim me as theirs. We've had this discussion before, and they can't understand why kids dumb themselves down to be cool. The whole hip hop culture you see on tv is becoming the norm. Anyone who speaks like they got some sense is an "uncle tom" or "sell out".

wow...honorary black parents...how fu*king cool that is, but i really could give a fu*k less about your black play mother and father, that doesnt make you any more or less informed of the black plight because you are still only hearing 1% of the story...we all think differently

and how is using a word dumbing themselves down? you're making it like the dumbing down in GENERAL of the american public is a "black" thing, and hip hop on TV is the way it is because of white people, blacks dont have the buying power to promote these artists to stardom 70% of this hip hop is being bought by people that look like you

again speaks like they got some sense? i would almost rather you say n*gga to my face than say some pretentious bullsh*t like that...talk like they got some sense? we dont look at sensible people as uncle toms...usually an uncle tom is someone who compromises his blackness, his pride and or dignity just for a check from a white man...i have an uncle who is an uncle tom...not because he's worth a million dollars, sprint executive and mortgage company owner...but because when i bring up suggestions on how to invest some of that into the community he tells me how he is not wasting his money on n*ggaS...oh my gosh, a successful corperate a**hole over the age of 35 i mind you...saying he doesnt want to help "n*ggas", thats a tom

so now not only are you giving me statistics about me, you're TELLING me how to run my black life, again..if i was in the victim mindset i would still get upset at people saying n*gga...even white people saying n*gga doesnt bother me, the CONTEXT in which they say it can earn them a bullet in the face, but to let a WORD change how you feel about yourself is to truely be playing into being a victim...

you could spend every waking moment of the next 5 years of your life around a black man and you STILL wouldnt know what it's like to be a black man or how to fix "our" problems, more like discuss "our" issues"...the real problem is, is that we still care what white people think about us...i been thru RACISM from the KKK, physical, life or death racism, so a word cant do sh*t to me homie on the real...i'll continue to dwell whatever the fu*k i want to dwell on
:jawdrop:Dammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! This n*gga Snapped, Crackled, & Popped. Yall better leave that n*gga alone but anyway:iagree:
 10 years ago '04        #59
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Birdmane said:
of course i think its a problem thats why i didn't refer to you as one when i knew you wasn't a black person.

i am just saying sometimes you try to come off as someone who knows how to solve problem in the black community as much as someone who is black.
I hear you. And if that's the way I came off, I appologize. I didn't mean to come across like that. I was just trying to bring a different viewpoint to the discussion.

And to sunzoo.

Dude, seriously, you all worked up and sh*t. It's the internet man. It's discussion. I'm not gonna keep this goin' back and forth, because both of us know, nothing ever comes of these situations except maybe a props or hate. Our discussion isn't going to change eachothers minds.

I read your post. I just want to say briefly, that banning this word isn't in an attempt to have better schools, force racial equality in the eyes of the law, or anything else. It's to try change thinking. It's attempting to change societies mindset. That's all.

You got valid points. And I understand that we completely missed eachother on this discussion. But I hear you. And looking back I didn't mean to offend anyone.

PS. the only reason I posted that quote about who thought it was naggers, was because that was a quote from the southpark episode dude brought up. That was in no way directed at anyone or reflects my personal views.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-07-2007 at 09:55 AM..
 09-07-2007, 04:23 PM         #60
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a n*gga who says n*gga alot, that n*gga says n*gga all the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy