Sep 6 - Eddie Griffin Gets Pulled Off Stage For Using The N Word Too Often..

most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
There's something to be said about the fact that hardly any successful black men over the age of 28 uses the N word.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-06-2007 at 02:49 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #22
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6804 6804
 playa_fly said:
I'm cool with using the N word but not white muthafu*kas calling me it in a racist way

...so is it not racist to say only Blacks can use a certain word?
 10 years ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
I wonder if blacks from America feel the same way about whites in other countries that they do about whites here in America?

Like if you saw some dude walkin in Germany or somewhere, would you be like "look at that whiteboy"
 10 years ago '04        #24
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
They'll never stop me from saying n*gga. fu*k that sh*t.
 09-06-2007, 03:16 PM         #25
JAVI.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf that was a decent decision

he was performing for a black magazine that aims to reach out to the black community in a positive way. im sure the readers dont wanna be called or reffred to a name slave owners called them while whipping them. i dont really have a problem or see anything wrong with the word if it isnt used in a negative way. but if you really look at the situation (the sponser; the readers of the magazine) then you can see the decision was understandable...
 10 years ago '06        #26
phatbat9 
space
avatar space
space
$669 | Props total: 128 128
n*gga please
 10 years ago '04        #27
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I wonder if blacks from America feel the same way about whites in other countries that they do about whites here in America?

Like if you saw some dude walkin in Germany or somewhere, would you be like "look at that whiteboy"
Short answer
Yes

not me but I don't account for the entire Black American Race


Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-06-2007 at 03:30 PM..
 09-06-2007, 03:31 PM         #28
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
this whole trying to ban n*gga is going to far when can't be u in your stand up comedy it's a shame thank u krammer u racist fu*k.
well at least they're not hypocritical, i'm sure they would pull a white guy off stage for saying the word too.
 10 years ago '07        #29
jambo 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
Georgia Bush
 10 years ago '04        #30
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 Cutty Olds said:
Short answer
Yes

not me but I don't account for the entire Black American Race
Do you think they would bring up slavery? I can just see a whiteboy from Denmark or Poland or some sh*t like :wtf: are you talking about?
 10 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 dipsetgrl022 said:
dang...didn't he crash an expensive a.ss car earlier dis year dat wasn't his? This just hasn't been his year so far...
he did that as he was shooting a promo or somthing.....the company had insurance i think, and if they didn't, I'm sure he didn't get billed the costs of repair....there are clauses in contracts that usually give the talent immunity from paying the difference on damages when accidents happen and lawsuits.......that incident wasn't too shocking, Eddie isn't the first celebrity to wreck the sh*t outta somthing expensive on the set......

as far as this incident goes, I'm kinda stunned....I would expect that sh*t to happen in some white, conservative Republican town in the midwest, but not out in MIA.....kinda makes me scratch my head a bit.....just goes to show you how much things have changed from the mid nineties when a lot of comics had that kinda routine, and they would go to big cities like the Chi, L.A., MIA, Ny etc., etc., and k!ll, primarilly using jokes and language where they frequently cursed and used the "N" word, everyone remembers Def Comedy Jam and the first few seasons of Comic View.......

I chalk this incident up to basically Eddie's manager or road manager just not knowing the lay of the land down there, and scheduling him at a venue that is a bit more conservative than where you would usually find him performing....no biggie, I'm still a big fan, hope he keeps performing and puts this behind him quick, and yeah maybe a new management team or somthin' is in order....
 09-06-2007, 03:57 PM         #32
Drag90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Lol tmz users that are black are on the Rev side.
lol, dey coonz shawty...
 10 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 Drag90 said:
lol, dey coonz shawty...
GOD man get this fat fu*k off bx already. This fool's "eating" up all the thread space.
 10 years ago '04        #34
sunzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
There's something to be said about the fact that hardly any successful black men over the age of 28 uses the N word.


how in the fu*k would you know? i'm sick of people a.ssuming sh*t like they have the inside scoup when they are really talking out their a.ss...how in the fu*k do you know THAT? you dont...so dont say it, the black men you know maybe, but generalizing about some sh*t you dont know off will get your opinon discredited fast


 x Tha Arkitek x said:


....i coulda sworn that 50 or 60 yrs ago blacks were pissed for being called that, now we're pissed cuz we can't be called that. Some one wake me up, i gotta b dreamin.
and that was 50 60 years ago...whites were calling us zzzzzz.s while denying us our natural rights as human beings in this country to our faces, blew up our churches, hung us, r*ped us, beat us, sicked dogs on us...n*gga wasnt even the main problem THEN so why are all these fake a.ss black activitists acting like it is NOW? blacks were a little more concerned about dogs, fire hoses and the whole lynching thing rather than what words were being used, that was a small part of it

these white folks are still doing their best to oppress us..and you mean to tell me you cant find something more IMPORTANT going on with the black community than a WORD? a fu*king WORD? if n*gga were erased from our vocabulary would white people treat us any differently?

would our problems lingering from 400 years of slavery all of a sudden go away with the use of a word? IT WOULD CHANGE NOTHING and should not be of concern for these fake a.ss black leaders, they should be worrying about police brutality, our brothers and sisters in prison for half their lives over petty crimes that could have been prevented with better job oportunities


and the NAACP still has the never to have the word "colored" be apart of their name but they want to tell me what i can and cant say...fu*k them, fu*k sharpton, fu*k you, fu*k this douche bag WHITE BOY, italian or not who thinks he knows the vocabulary of the successful over 28 year old black man so well, fu*k all of you if you agree with any of this sh*t said....they set griffin up for that, i hope somebody shoots that fat fu*k in his permed up head, he is of no use to the black community, just to himself


Last edited by sunzoo; 09-06-2007 at 04:02 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #35
sunzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 JAVI. said:
wtf that was a decent decision

he was performing for a black magazine that aims to reach out to the black community in a positive way. im sure the readers dont wanna be called or reffred to a name slave owners called them while whipping them. i dont really have a problem or see anything wrong with the word if it isnt used in a negative way. but if you really look at the situation (the sponser; the readers of the magazine) then you can see the decision was understandable...
why didnt they get somone more suitable for the gig then? it would be understandable if they said hey eddie tone it down but if they DID you honestly think he wouldnt? they aint say sh*t to him...the let him come out and BE EDDIE GRIFFFIN the comedian

if they did not know that eddie griffin the comedian says n*gga every two minutes (they did) why didnt they get steve harvey
 10 years ago '06        #36
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
anyone ever seen that south park episode where stans dad gets in trouble and becomes the "zzzzzz guy"?
 10 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
Man chill the fu*k out.

Ever take a step back and realize why black people (outside the hip hop community) are trying to take a stand against the word?

Do you not realize that in some peoples minds, by using that word you're keeping eachother down, instead of trying to life eachother up?

Grow the fu*k up. You're black panther routine is getting old. There's a better way to insight change in society.

I have honorary "black parents" yea they ain't mine they're my boys, but they claim me as theirs. We've had this discussion before, and they can't understand why kids dumb themselves down to be cool. The whole hip hop culture you see on tv is becoming the norm. Anyone who speaks like they got some sense is an "uncle tom" or "sell out".

get out of the victim mindset. if you stay negative and dwell on only the negative, you have no time to see the positive and progress foward.

 Sammyboi22 said:
anyone ever seen that south park episode where stans dad gets in trouble and becomes the "zzzzzz guy"?
"who would have ever thought it was naggers?"


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-06-2007 at 04:16 PM..
 09-06-2007, 04:16 PM         #38
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that things such as pr0n, filthy offensive comedy, or movies with Billy Crystal are all under the same category. If you don't like what the sh*t is about, get up and leave, or turn the sh*t off, but don't spoil sh*t for people who like it. Yes, I have the utmost respect for the ancestors and elders, and I am black, but fu*k it, this is 2007 and sh*t ain't gone ever change until there is a bloody revolt. Get that through your heads so-called black leaders. We tried the non-violent way, and the only thing that has changed is that we don't have to sit in the back of the restaurant anymore. Holla at me when ya'll are down with the REAL REVOLUTION. fu*k this petty sh*t. I'mma say n*gga if I want to.
 10 years ago '06        #39
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he did that as he was shooting a promo or somthing.....the company had insurance i think, and if they didn't, I'm sure he didn't get billed the costs of repair....there are clauses in contracts that usually give the talent immunity from paying the difference on damages when accidents happen and lawsuits.......that incident wasn't too shocking, Eddie isn't the first celebrity to wreck the sh*t outta somthing expensive on the set......

as far as this incident goes, I'm kinda stunned....I would expect that sh*t to happen in some white, conservative Republican town in the midwest, but not out in MIA.....kinda makes me scratch my head a bit.....just goes to show you how much things have changed from the mid nineties when a lot of comics had that kinda routine, and they would go to big cities like the Chi, L.A., MIA, Ny etc., etc., and k!ll, primarilly using jokes and language where they frequently cursed and used the "N" word, everyone remembers Def Comedy Jam and the first few seasons of Comic View.......

I chalk this incident up to basically Eddie's manager or road manager just not knowing the lay of the land down there, and scheduling him at a venue that is a bit more conservative than where you would usually find him performing....no biggie, I'm still a big fan, hope he keeps performing and puts this behind him quick, and yeah maybe a new management team or somthin' is in order....
itz not the city it was the event, that was the same as having a stand up comic going to a mass and saying wat it do terrorist
 09-06-2007, 04:24 PM         #40
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea they wouldn't have given a white comedian a second but they gave eddie the benefit of the doubt.

that he would stop saying it but he didn't and they did what they had to do.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy