Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory (2007)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your "Mics" On This Album?
5 MICS 210 49.76%
4 MICS 153 36.26%
3 MICS 32 7.58%
2 MICS 12 2.84%
1 MIC 15 3.55%
Voters: 422. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Gave it a 4. It's not a 5 and I don't know how people been giving it that rating but oh well. Like I said before, it is a high quality good album. I didn't know Cham had that many stans though. I hope they support the dude and buy his music especially with all the free mixtapes he's droppin.
 10 years ago '06        #122
lazybone06 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
this is the best album i've heard this year by far
 10 years ago '04        #123
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
its in the rotation after i bump Finding Forever then Desire then Graduation then Eardrum then Ultimate Victory...didnt like it @ first but after a couple of spins it grew on me
 10 years ago '05        #124
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
does anyone know if this cd is coming with a DVD at any stores?
 09-17-2007, 08:34 PM         #125
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin amazing
 10 years ago '05        #126
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
Da weakest song on da cd is the Hip Hop Police joint...errthing else is pure unadulterated genious...Cham stepped up 10 x fold with this one compared to Sound of Revenge...I recommend errbody go out n support this man...ur ears and ur speakers wont b dissappointed
 10 years ago '07        #127
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
No more crunk music, hyphy or snap music, grab you a beat a rap to it>>>>>>anything on Curtis's album and beats some of Kanyes

good sh*t Cham

Sad thing is people wont buy his sh*t like 50's and kanyes
 10 years ago '04        #128
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 MythMade said:
No more crunk music, hyphy or snap music, grab you a beat a rap to it>>>>>>anything on Curtis's album and beats some of Kanyes

good sh*t Cham

Sad thing is people wont buy his sh*t like 50's and kanyes
Real talk....but I got my 2 copies, one for the ride, one for the house :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #129
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
best buy bonus tracks :applause:
 09-18-2007, 10:04 PM         #130
Jam Baadman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Can't believe how nice this CD is. I think he came outta nowhere with this, not many ppl, including me, thought he was coming this strong. I didn't know he had it in him. 5 mics Easy. Always have that "Won't let you down" playing on the way to work!!!
 10 years ago '04        #131
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 25toLife said:
best buy bonus tracks :applause:
:finger: anything with DRM on it. But yeah, their fire.

Last edited by hockeythug; 09-18-2007 at 10:28 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #132
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4682 4682
anybody have the itune track?
 10 years ago '04        #133
Chicago714 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
I wanted to add my two cents...this album should definitely be album of the year and labeled a classic. I say that and I wasn't even a Chamillionaire fan until I heard this album. I didn't like "Sound of Revenge"...I only like "Ridin" and some other song off that album that I can't remember. I actually wasn't going to listen to this CD at all, until I started reading reviews that everyone was posting...so I was like Hmmm...let me see what this is all about.

Well...the sh*t is classic...5 mics...all that. The lyrics are dope...beats hit hard...the chorus for all the songs are catchy as hell and the man is kicking knowledge...what more can you ask for. Plus I was skeptical because there are no curse words and I thought it would be water-downed...but it's actually better without all the unnecessary curse words. So for those guys not giving this album chance (like I was)...open your mind and get that hate out of your heart and give this CD a try. I am actually going o buy this one.

Real Talk

Last edited by Chicago714; 09-19-2007 at 11:23 AM..
 09-19-2007, 04:58 PM         #134
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chamillionaire might have single handedly saved Hip Hop and renewed my penchant for it. Quality, intelligent, with actual thoughts and coherent statements, without needing the vulgarities.

He has officially raised the bar for all future albums. Other rappers are going to sound childish after hearing what they COULD be putting out.
 09-19-2007, 05:10 PM         #135
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Chamillionaire might have single handedly saved Hip Hop and renewed my penchant for it. Quality, intelligent, with actual thoughts and coherent statements, without needing the vulgarities.

He has officially raised the bar for all future albums. Other rappers are going to sound childish after hearing what they COULD be putting out.
 10 years ago '06        #136
sparks2g 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 4 4
 Khazano said:
ultimate victory > graduation and curtis
i second that sh*t is hot
 09-20-2007, 07:01 AM         #137
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got a sh*tty chopped 128kb sample 'buy the cd' version of this album, and I will go and buy the cd the minute i get a chance. Amazing. Definately raised the bar. What k!lls me is hes always been able to rip a fu*kn decent hook on near all his tracks. Awesome melody, intelligent rhymes.
 10 years ago '04        #138
cillacamron540 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
4.5/5...lyrically ill as shyt as well as flow wise.."The flow is so fluid its like drinkin a song" cham is one of the illest out there he got tons of lines aside from like 3 or 4 songs i love the album n its better than the first..not better than kanyes tho, kanyes shyt is classic i.m.o
 10 years ago '04        #139
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 174 174
this all ive been listening to....super is real hot....i dont know how you couldnt like it and im no where near a cham fan... they boy did his thing...
 09-21-2007, 09:10 PM         #140
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally got time to go and pick my sh*t up today, such a classic CD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy