COLTS vs. SAINTS ::: Official Thread!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #441
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
fu*king saints didn't even have the heart to close the spread, they just let em beat their a.ss when they knew they couldnt win. they let me down, it be nice if they won, but more importantly COVER THE fu*kING POINT SPREAD. damnit
 10 years ago '07        #442
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
where the fu*k was new orleans offense?
Exactly what i'm wondering. First off, major props to the Colts and their defense. The biggest shock tonight was Drew Brees looking bad out there. The O-line was not doing its job though. Colts just controlled this game in the 2nd half every way possible. Saints had no answer at all.

Just gotta move on and hope the offense wakes up next week.
 10 years ago '04        #443
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 sonof504 said:
Exactly what i'm wondering. First off, major props to the Colts and their defense. The biggest shock tonight was Drew Brees looking bad out there. The O-line was not doing its job though. Colts just controlled this game in the 2nd half every way possible. Saints had no answer at all.

Just gotta move on and hope the offense wakes up next week.
its hard to wake up versus a defense thats better than the offense the saints arent sh*t like ive been saying
 10 years ago '07        #444
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Sabotage said:
its hard to wake up versus a defense thats better than the offense the saints arent sh*t like ive been saying
No you just got lucky. They arent sh*t because of one game... Now if they look like this in week 5 then you have a point. Till then you really have nothing.
 10 years ago '04        #445
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
No you just got lucky. They arent sh*t because of one game... Now if they look like this in week 5 then you have a point. Till then you really have nothing.
the fu*king saints werent even good last year. they really didnt beat any significant last year except the cowgirls but even they werent great last year
 10 years ago '07        #446
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 6290 6290
 blackrobmayne said:
eagles wont win the nfc...

yall wont even get passed the redskins much less the cowboys...yall better hope mcnabb dont do to much and get hurt...

if the rookie has to play the rest of the yr eagles 6-10 and that's being nice

go cowbys!!!!!
pffft.... if you're gonna d*ckride an average team ..spell their damn name right

*grabs broom*

We running the NFC east
 10 years ago '07        #447
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Sabotage said:
the fu*king saints werent even good last year. they really didnt beat any significant last year except the cowgirls but even they werent great last year
You do know, you're pretty much saying the NFC only has one good team then? The Saints wrecked the Cowboys and went 2-0 against Philly. The Saints may not be good enough to win the superbowl this year, that doesn't mean they can't make it there.
 10 years ago '04        #448
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
You do know, you're pretty much saying the NFC only has one good team then? The Saints wrecked the Cowboys and went 2-0 against Philly. The Saints may not be good enough to win the superbowl this year, that doesn't mean they can't make it there.
i could care less if they wrecked two average teams overall. they arent good enough to make it there. any decent defense > saints offense and the bears will show you again

your team is average, deal with it.
 10 years ago '06        #449
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1418 1418
 Sabotage said:
i could care less if they wrecked two average teams overall. they arent good enough to make it there. any decent defense > saints offense and the bears will show you again

So you saying last year Eagles D was trash?
 10 years ago '07        #450
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Sabotage said:

No i'm not gonna "deal with it" all you've done is just say sh*t. You've done nothing to show that they are average, so you deal with it. They're good, not great yet, but not average. Everyone has a bad game and this was ours. Didn't the Pats open up a superbowl season losing 31-0 to the Bills?? sh*t happens, Saints were outplayed and outcoached. It happens to anyone.
 09-07-2007, 12:09 AM         #451
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colts went Katrina on the Saints!..enough said!
 10 years ago '07        #452
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Flozz said:
Colts went Katrina on the Saints!..enough said!
never heard that one before... nice...
 10 years ago '04        #453
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
No i'm not gonna "deal with it" all you've done is just say sh*t. You've done nothing to show that they are average, so you deal with it. They're good, not great yet, but not average. Everyone has a bad game and this was ours. Didn't the Pats open up a superbowl season losing 31-0 to the Bills?? sh*t happens, Saints were outplayed and outcoached. It happens to anyone.
the saints are average, flat out. there isnt sh*t special about them and when they play teams like the colts, bears, ravens, steelers, pats, and chargers they show how average they actually are
 10 years ago '05        #454
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 1538 1538
Hahaha, I didn't see who got burned on that Marvin TD. I've got seats in the endzone area on the other side of the field, 3rd row and couldn't see Jason David getting burned. Its pretty funny that he was in the highlight in more than half of the total TDs in the game.
 10 years ago '07        #455
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
lol@peyton knowing that saints corner was trash when he was with the colts and a attack him in the game.I expect to see the same performance from manning on sunday but not peyton im talking eli torch that cowgirls secondary sunday night.
 10 years ago '05        #456
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
man we got whooped
 10 years ago '05        #457
maddnyss  OP
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 blackrobmayne said:
colts are great right now...but they wont beat the chargers
Chargers = OVER-RATED! You'll see.

But they will beat the Bears though.
 10 years ago '04        #458
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 eLLz said:
Eagles sh*t on the Skins homie

both the Eagles and Cowboys will make the playoffs, Cowboys taking the division IMO but the division winner will only be one up on the other team
Bet you said that last year too. fu*k outta here.

You'll get the wildcard though.
 10 years ago '04        #459
IllEagle 
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 0 0
Man that felt good...

10 years ago '07        #460
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 6290 6290
who thought they overdid it with the peyton commercials?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy