Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

wat do u think?
1 mic - Garbage 76 15.70%
2 mics - Meh 64 13.22%
3 mics - Aight 135 27.89%
4 mics - Dope 151 31.20%
5 mics - Classis 58 11.98%
Voters: 484. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
i would give it a 3.5... he should had "on some sh*t" on here..
he shoulda never realeased so many songs early..
Em dissapointed me once again..
yea, the Em verse was dissapointing. but what do u expect when he jumps on a song on 50's album called "Peep Show". not even everyone's god Jay-z would have came off better on a song called "Peep Show." haha. as far as Em goes, i aint judging him til he puts out his album, cuz then he will actually be rapping about sh*t thats hot. seems as if when he raps on other ppls sh*t (recently) the concepts and song just ain't cutting it. either way he still sh*ts on 95% of rappers.

as far as the 50 album. i think its solid. not his best. i was dissapointed, but still is a decent effort.
 10 years ago '04        #42
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 mszomola said:
see thats what im really saying ....

yes the album im sure will appeal to 50 fans .... but like you mention and i mentioned earlier ... it doesnt make it good music .... i just feel like hes riding the same poney he came in on when he released get rich or die trying .... like that album suited him so well back then and it was perfect musically for what he was going through ....

but i feel like his last 2 joints , especially this one have that feeling like he ran out of good material ... so hes just going back into the bag and keeping his blood thirsty lyrics and money running mouth game wide open. He has without a doubt some of the best production on it ..... but like how many times we gona hear about him rap about k!llings , muuuuurrrddaaa season .... purrrgggaaatorryyy , gun play lyrics , money talk sh*t ...

like he could honestly rap about something way more interesting on those same beats and this would be a whole different ball game ....

why not adresss the game beef ? personal attack , revival something like that ? ... why not spit game on his money moves more in depth ... deal with coke , deals fallen through , why not spark a new REAL beef .... why not address kanye on your album ... or have a sick intro which ties 911 to the mass of this album .... like im not artist myself , but on the most rudimentary level , if he brought up stuff like that and brought the attention together that way i think he would have a much more intrigueing album ....

imagine if he addressed his g units team , like a family growing thing ? .. how bout talking about how hes chopping people down for being lames .... or even on a comical level ... talk about yayo being on his nuts ....

see what i mean ? ..

pop in like eminems albums prior to the latest though ...
everytime , theres something new going on , hes got some new beefs , new growth ... something changes hes got something new to carry for the next few months ....

that kanye album was okay .... i think for me , a standout track off the bat was big brother ..... on going growth of him with jay-z ....

im just saying , 50 has no themes , has no story telling ability , has no creative spirit .... im not gona give him a 1 for that ... but im FAR from a 5 ....

3.5 for production , 2.5 for lyrical game ...
I don't really need to say anything and if anyone can't understand where you were coming from with that then they really don't need to contribute to this board. But someone will call you some elementary school name and tell you to go k!ll yourself for bringing something thoughtful to the table.
 10 years ago '05        #43
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
ima a 50 fan but i really wasnt feelin this album...gave it a couple of listens....3.3/5
 09-04-2007, 06:04 PM         #44
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
neither Kanye West or 50s albums are good....
BUT
this album is less wack, than Kanyes.....
you can even call this album,,,,,Aight
 09-04-2007, 06:43 PM         #45
FriscoGiant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Compared to artist back in mid -90's 50 is limited artistic. He has a few hot tracks but it was leaked way too early. So when the album dropped there was nothing new really. I give him a 2 for an okay effort. In my opinion both Ye and 50 sucked. I stopped listening to them last Friday. I'm back to bumping bay music which is where it's at, u suckas.
 10 years ago '06        #46
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
4.25/5

kanyes is a bit better, but not by much.

50 stepped it up from the massacre. the explicit version is way better than the clean. people who only listened to the clean, should def get the explicit then rate it.
 10 years ago '04        #47
bdizzle316 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 1 1
I'll give it my vote in a few days. But "I Still k!ll" and "Come and Go" are fiyah. And I thought "Come and Go" was produced by Dre? Guess not.
 09-04-2007, 06:59 PM         #48
xipricelessix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Hope The 1 I Heard Is Not It Cuz Its Like 75% Boo Boo. It Doesnt Sound Like An Album... Just Sounds Like A Whole Bunch Of Songs Put Together Im Not Feelin It
 10 years ago '04        #49
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
trash, kanye has a better album but 50 will sell more because of who he is.
 10 years ago '04        #50
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I'm just shocked that this thread is ONLY two pages. The album is ok. 3 at best. Too many wack commercial retread a.ss songs on her for me. I think I said before but it deserves to be said again, that sh*t with Nicole from PCD was utter horrendous garbage. Joint with Mary was fire though.
 09-04-2007, 08:39 PM         #51
8th Bass  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was an ok album, wont be buyin it, graduation 9/11
 10 years ago '04        #52
Sloan 
space
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
The Intro alone is better than the whole of Kanyes album.....
 10 years ago '04        #53
JimmyfuckinDeee 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 1 1
1.5/5....fu*kin boring as hell. This makes The Massacre sound like GRODT. The production is nice on most tracks but Fiddy just sounds tired and uninspired on this album. You'd think after the pretty negative reaction to Massacre he would have stopped trying to be Ja Rule, he's tryin to be hard and make club music at the same time and failing at both. I thought the track with Em would be something to make up for the lack of good tracks but then Em talked about taking a sh*t on some chic's chest complete with a fart sound effect which I can only imagine was put in to represent the general feeling of Curtis. Anyone who likes this album is either a G-Unit d*ckrider or a 15 year old girl. The people who complained about Kanye's new joint, yea it may not be everybody's cup of tea but at least he did something different and put time and effort into the album. Curtis sounds like outtakes from Massacre. If good judgement prevails this album will be outsold by the much superior Graduation.
 09-04-2007, 09:56 PM         #54
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People Keep Saying Its Better Than The Massacre. HOW !!! HOW !!!

In My Hood. Im Suppose to Die Tonight. Position Of Power. Ski Mask Way
Baltimore Love Thing. Gunz Come Out. Ryder Music. I Dont Need Em ...

TRUE BANGERS !! .. this new sh*t sounds like some Bullsh*t !

Fully Loaded Clip. Straight To The Bank. I Get Money. My Gun.

thats it... rest of the sh*t is just album fillers (singles dont count. but 3 of his singles will be the reason n*ggas buy his album... the rest of it isnt good enough to bump in the whip)
 09-04-2007, 09:57 PM         #55
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sloan said:
The Intro alone is better than the whole of Kanyes album.....
you are a fu*king idiot ! this sh*t not even better than kanyes worst song on his album.. fu*kin nimrod !
 10 years ago '04        #56
JimmyfuckinDeee 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 1 1
 stackmatics said:
People Keep Saying Its Better Than The Massacre. HOW !!! HOW !!!

In My Hood. Im Suppose to Die Tonight. Position Of Power. Ski Mask Way
Baltimore Love Thing. Gunz Come Out. Ryder Music. I Dont Need Em ...

TRUE BANGERS !! .. this new sh*t sounds like some Bullsh*t !

Fully Loaded Clip. Straight To The Bank. I Get Money. My Gun.

thats it... rest of the sh*t is just album fillers (singles dont count. but 3 of his singles will be the reason n*ggas buy his album... the rest of it isnt good enough to bump in the whip)
Real Talk :applause: The Massacre was nothin special in the lyrical department but at least it had enough really catchy bangers that at least made it somewhat enjoyable to listen to. Curtis has a bunch of songs thrown together, all filler.
 09-04-2007, 10:42 PM         #57
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody who voted five must be sucking d*ck for a living.
 09-04-2007, 11:03 PM         #58
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's pretty hot. 4/5. Touch the Sky is classic material. I wish the whole album could be like that.
 10 years ago '05        #59
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
First listen was disappointed.... but giving it a few listens now sh*ts pretty sick... WaY better than Kanye 4/5
 10 years ago '06        #60
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
1st listen was impressed with the 1st part of the album, after that out of the last 10 tracks i was feelin about 3 of them. not sure about this being anything more than average, have to listen a few more times i guess.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago