most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

wat do u think?
1 mic - Garbage 76 15.70%
2 mics - Meh 64 13.22%
3 mics - Aight 135 27.89%
4 mics - Dope 151 31.20%
5 mics - Classis 58 11.98%
Voters: 484. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-04-2007, 12:31 AM         #21
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally decided to dl and listen to this since there are decent explicits out now. Overall its better then I expected, production is solid, and the lyrics, well they are typical 50 lyrics, same stuff he said on The Massacre is said here. Overall its entertaining, but its not something I will be listening to aside from the occasional listen. 3.5/5
 10 years ago '05        #22
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
Mods/Supers please... delete this thread until *Official RIP* Comes out. Its going to get flooded with early judgment
 10 years ago '05        #23
truflipsoulja 
space
space
$396 | Props total: 0 0
Truthfully I gave this album a good listen and I give it a 2.5/5....I just think that 50 can't talk about any other sh*t anymore..hooks aren't even as good anymore as Massacre or GRODT....I was looking for a Power of Position type beat and song or even Get in my Car type track...but besides I get Money and the other singles he put out..no other track stands out to me.

Whats up with the Dre track...and Em is getting worse...My humble opinion is that he is not as good as his previous albums anymore (comparing to himself not any other rappers) and I will be disappointed if he makes more than Kanye's alright album.

thats my $0.02
 10 years ago '05        #24
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 97 97
nnone who has any album out is really gangsta,because if they were its just on big confession, and if your real you dont talk about it
 09-04-2007, 10:05 AM         #25
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Balla B said:
why is Part Time Lover not on there?
because that song is garbage....
 10 years ago '06        #26
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
grouprip is out...
 10 years ago '07        #27
Ratty Tat Tat 
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 56 56
the more i listen to it the more i like it. Honestly though, the dre production disappointed me and if you have Dre on your team, why wouldn;t you put at least 4 Dre tracks on there. I don't get it. The prodcution is solid throughout however that song with Robin Thicke is the worst song i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #28
RobDizzy21 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
not as good as GRODT but much better than the massacre he stepped it up this time around
 10 years ago '06        #29
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
this sh*t is nice. not better than "The Massacre". the album is nice tho, only tracks i didnt like was "Amusement Park", Robin Thicke record and "Fire" and Timbo joint. "I'll Still k!ll", "Curtis 187", "My Gun Go Off", "Man Down" (fu*k INTERSCOPE FOR EDITING IT), "Touch The Sky", "Moving On Up", "Come & Go", "Fire", "Peep Show", & "I Get Money" are the best tracks but all are hot as fu*k. only complaints i have are Interscope editing that "Man Down" track and some of the songs were just too damn short. like "Fire" it was under 3 minutes. if they would've added an actual Young Buck verse to that s**t, that coulda be a certified hit. i would've liked to hear Dre spit on "Come & Go" instead of just doing part of the hook too.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 10-28-2009 at 07:55 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #30
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
to tell you the da truth i hated his last album but this one is alright he didnt need all does tracks but da sh*t is alright maybe with somemore spins it will get better to me but i give it a 3mics.
 10 years ago '04        #31
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
not feeling it at all
 10 years ago '05        #32
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
it's 100% trash
 09-04-2007, 03:05 PM         #33
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
much better than massacre...production is nice & most of the tracks go hard....close 4/5
 10 years ago '04        #34
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 Airbarto1 said:
That's not a good argument for why one should like this CD. That's an argument why 50 Cent fans should like this CD. He was right on the money by saying that people seem to get more out of a 50 Cent album then what is there musically. Some people believe 50 is really gangsta so when he raps about the same other subjects that 90% of other rappers rap about it sounds true. Same kind of held for Jay-Z, although Jay-Z was much better lyrically than 50.

I agree that you should know what you're getting yourself into when you put in a 50 Cent album but with all the stuff going on with 50 and Kanye you almost have to compare the two. I think both albums gave the fans of each artist exactly what they wanted. However I don't think you can say they are both comparably good CDs because they both deliver what they promised. You can't say that Transformers (or whatever Summer blockbuster movie you like) is a great movie because I got what I expected from that type of movie.

see thats what im really saying ....

yes the album im sure will appeal to 50 fans .... but like you mention and i mentioned earlier ... it doesnt make it good music .... i just feel like hes riding the same poney he came in on when he released get rich or die trying .... like that album suited him so well back then and it was perfect musically for what he was going through ....

but i feel like his last 2 joints , especially this one have that feeling like he ran out of good material ... so hes just going back into the bag and keeping his blood thirsty lyrics and money running mouth game wide open. He has without a doubt some of the best production on it ..... but like how many times we gona hear about him rap about k!llings , muuuuurrrddaaa season .... purrrgggaaatorryyy , gun play lyrics , money talk sh*t ...

like he could honestly rap about something way more interesting on those same beats and this would be a whole different ball game ....

why not adresss the game beef ? personal attack , revival something like that ? ... why not spit game on his money moves more in depth ... deal with coke , deals fallen through , why not spark a new REAL beef .... why not address kanye on your album ... or have a sick intro which ties 911 to the mass of this album .... like im not artist myself , but on the most rudimentary level , if he brought up stuff like that and brought the attention together that way i think he would have a much more intrigueing album ....

imagine if he addressed his g units team , like a family growing thing ? .. how bout talking about how hes chopping people down for being lames .... or even on a comical level ... talk about yayo being on his nuts ....

see what i mean ? ..

pop in like eminems albums prior to the latest though ...
everytime , theres something new going on , hes got some new beefs , new growth ... something changes hes got something new to carry for the next few months ....

that kanye album was okay .... i think for me , a standout track off the bat was big brother ..... on going growth of him with jay-z ....

im just saying , 50 has no themes , has no story telling ability , has no creative spirit .... im not gona give him a 1 for that ... but im FAR from a 5 ....

3.5 for production , 2.5 for lyrical game ...
 09-04-2007, 03:24 PM         #35
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
much better than massacre...production is nice & most of the tracks go hard....close 4/5
co-sign...just dont know what happened with the production on that robin thicke joint...some songs were too short...i would have liked to hear Bank$ spit a verse on a track....and buck have an actual verse on "Fire"...and even an Obie Trice feature...4/5

Last edited by ILLmag 7; 09-04-2007 at 03:29 PM..
 09-04-2007, 03:26 PM         #36
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought it was a huge disappointment..I was expecting a lot more. he keeps rapping about the same stuff. get rich or die tryin was a classic. the massacre was just alright. this is terrible
 09-04-2007, 03:36 PM         #37
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i mean everybody accepted/embraced what he was talkin about on GRODT and most consider it classic material...so why dont ppl embrace or accept the fact that he still talks about what he does...and dont gimme he doesnt live it now is why cuz in all reality what he was talkin about on GRODT was exaggerated as well...
 09-04-2007, 03:57 PM         #38
Rakeem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Always the same sh*t ...

2,5/5

PD: Check his Gorilla face in the Cover!

Last edited by Rakeem; 09-04-2007 at 04:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #39
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
i think its pretty good with the exception of "Amusement Park" sh*t sucks, that "follow my lead" joint is really growing on to me, sh*ts hot...

4/5
 09-04-2007, 04:38 PM         #40
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3/5

"Touch The Sky" is FIRE.

"I'll put a RIP sign on your myspace page"...Yayo actually dropped a halfway decent verse.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy