#19 Florida State @ Clemson Tigers..8:08 On Espn..

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who u got?
FLORIDA STATE 13 38.24%
CLEMSON 21 61.76%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #341
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Theres Some Blame On Both....weatherford Gotta Know When To Get Rid Of The Ball....i Mean He's Been Starting For 3 Years ...he Should Know That...and Its Hard To Blame An O-line That Are All Freshman And Sophomores...in The First Game, In One Of The Loudest Stadium In The Country.
 10 years ago '06        #342
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
weatherford cant read defenses.... o line was whack.... receivers cant catch...
 10 years ago '05        #343
clemdaleray 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
 UnFaZeD said:
o line is straight a.ss.......antone is a fu*kin beast......g'damn i hate when we lose by so little :(

381 - 50 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 09-03-2007, 11:46 PM         #344
CaSeOneR305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CANES STAND UP!!! After this sh*t I know we gonna destroy FSU...HAHAHA New era?? Yeah sure.

Graig Cooper>>Antawn Smith
Kirby Freeman w/broken arm>>weatherford
Miami o-line w/weights on their ankles>>FSU o-line
MIAMI>>>>>FSU
 09-03-2007, 11:55 PM         #345
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let Trickett work with them some more. Its not going to be an over night success. The polls got everyone to far a head of them self.
 10 years ago '06        #346
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Honestly this is all coach Bowdens fault the moment he hired his son was the moment FSU would cease being a national power. Clemson looked faster and stronger. Just think how much better FSU would be if they had gotten life long FSU fans like Harvin, Spiller and the Pounceys to commit to FSU. This is going to be a long rebuilding process and I am starting to believe it won't get better until coach Bowden is fired
 10 years ago '06        #347
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
Weatherford is a.ss and always has been. Good win by Clemson
 10 years ago '05        #348
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3555 3555
Im tired of Clemson owning us, sh*ts disgusting. Weatherford got no pocket presence, non at all and thats the guy you want to start? Not to mention when he gets pressure his a.ss panics and cant avoid sh*t, slow as hell, dont know when to get rid of the ball, throwing the ball 4 yards to a receiver over the middle when you need 7 for the first down. Ive simply had it with that sh*t, its been 3 years now, put X in and let it be. Oh and the O line still sucks.

Dont get me started on our defense, wow can you tackle somebody at all, damn that was p!ss poor, if they would have just simply made the tackles when they made contact with the ball carrier, they could have save 14 points easily off the score board. Not to mention the defense looks slow from the get go, the slowest looking FSU defense ive seen in forever since i started watching my boys when i was a kid. Now i give Clemson the credit for the win cuz they were the better team, but we made them look better than they are tonight with the pathetic tackling. Im beyond pissed.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 09-04-2007 at 12:51 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #349
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
GAME WAS GREAT.....IT WAS LOUD AS fu*k DOWN THERE.....

HOES EVERYWHERE.....

Liquor and BEER!!!

and we won!!!

fu*k THA HATERZ!!
 10 years ago '04        #350
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Gah Lee... damn you know i hate FSU becuz i'm all with my Canes but sh*t dawg i kinda feel bad for them though...

getting owned by Clemson on a yearly basis

Weatherford is probably THE worst QB in the ACC. Can't even complete 4 yd passes. Overthrows/underthrows 6'6 receivers, slow as fu*k. He kinda showed some little flashes in the 3rd Qt.

The O-Line is still garbage. 2 Freshman and one sophomore, that's bad, especially in that hostile a.ss environment. Created no running holes for Antwain Smith, even though he had some nice a.ss runs in which FSU couldn't capitalize in.

Defense looked slow as hell, Davis and CJ Spiller was gassing them n*ggas all night long. Even made that freshman QB look like a damn Heisman Candidate at times

The only thing y'all could do is wait for that 5 star QB recruit from Virginia, E.J Manuel and attempt to help that team.

Miami gonna spank that a.ss in 4 weeks
 10 years ago '05        #351
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
on the real I was pissed in the first half, but after seein that 2nd half it wont be a bad season.... the left side of the line is garbage as fu*k but our right guard and tackle played good, center is a freshman they are all young... the illegal formation penalties we be corrected with playing time... Clemson was the same team in the second half and we dominated, we jus played too bad in the 1st half to comeback.... Im not worried I still say we'll win 8 or 9 games with this tough schedule... All people talking bout FSU is a.ss take a look at what alot of teams did opening week playing against lesser competition Texas crept pass Ark St. come on now... talk all the sh*t u want, Noles came out and played the 2nd half and thats something they wouldnt have done last year they woulda folded like when they played Wake
 10 years ago '05        #352
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
They really need to take that punk a.ss qb out of the game. They need to start lee, he is more mobile and I think is more accurate than weatherford. We should have and could have won that game with Lee in.
 10 years ago '05        #353
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 thaillest719 said:
They really need to take that punk a.ss qb out of the game. They need to start lee, he is more mobile and I think is more accurate than weatherford. We should have and could have won that game with Lee in.
naw i realized last night no qb would have saved us from that 1st half... Weatherford missed 5 receivers high but we also had 3 drops... they'll get it together... death Valley is the hardest place to play in the ACC and we decided to start the season there, the 1st game is suppose to be a warm up... its the only thing that pisses me off about Bobby and the AD they wanna test us early and that line is too young for that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now