Justin Timberlake more talented Usher??

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
15 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
227 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-10-2007, 11:15 PM         #81
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infrared AJ6 said:
high school ish huh? thats why you're talking about homos3xuality? real mature. hypocrite-ass, when in the other thread about usher, you're talking about being butthurt over usher getting married. i think it's you thats mad at usher for not giving you a shot queer. haha OWNED. you sonned yourself doggy.
Uh, look back in the other thread and look who started the homos3xual insults. please practice what you preach before you go off saying things like this. you just made yourself like like a fool and a hypocrite.

i said usher getting married to whatever her name is will hurt his career when did I say It will hurt him personally??

Excessive masturbation to usher raymond videos is making you go blind.
 10 years ago '07        #82
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Playboysoldier said:
Uh, look back in the other thread and look who started the homos3xual insults. please practice what you preach before you go off saying things like this. you just made yourself like like a fool and a hypocrite.

i said usher getting married to whatever her name is will hurt his career when did I say It will hurt him personally??

Excessive masturbation to usher raymond videos is making you go blind.
haha check the time stupid. i posted here first. then i saw the other thread where you had to resort to homos3xual insults; if you wanna resort to that iight then...you brought it back to high school. doggy, we were debating usher vs. JT. everybody posted their opinions and views and whatnot. you started sweating me, started taking jabs at me doggy. grow up. its a message board doggy. just trying to have a intelligent, CIVIL debate. its obvious you're not capable of that, catching feelings over the internet. go read a book doggy. this the last time im wasting my time with you doggy. wheres michael vick at so he can handle you doggy?
 10-11-2007, 08:06 AM         #83
Yankee22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are both good musically and performance wise. but i have to agree with Justin being more creative. He is the only pop artist i have ever seen make a full cross over into hip-hop and R&B and be this successful at it. it fits him. and for anyone who is gonna try and say he isnt successful, look at his numbers. he is multi-platinum every album and single. as far as production, alot of artists work ride on the great production. neptunes did alot for usher too. so has JD. great production can save alot of records. but lrically, justin has more cretivity and only brings more fire to the already laced tracks from tim and the neptunes. but, usher in my book is still more of an icon for the fact that he is more respected through out the industry. tough call overall.
 10-11-2007, 05:22 PM         #84
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infrared AJ6 said:
haha check the time stupid. i posted here first. then i saw the other thread where you had to resort to homos3xual insults; if you wanna resort to that iight then...you brought it back to high school. doggy, we were debating usher vs. JT. everybody posted their opinions and views and whatnot. you started sweating me, started taking jabs at me doggy. grow up. its a message board doggy. just trying to have a intelligent, CIVIL debate. its obvious you're not capable of that, catching feelings over the internet. go read a book doggy. this the last time im wasting my time with you doggy. wheres michael vick at so he can handle you doggy?
It doesn't matter when you posted. I was having a discussin with someone other than you and 2 weeks later you quoted me from a discussion I had with someone else to argue for your love of Usher. Then in another thread made homos3xual remarks to me. What exactly have you accomplished by doing this? Now to save your own butt you tell me to grow up and stop insulting you when you started with the insults. the pot is still calling the kettle black.

and how many times does your ghetto a.ss have to use the word "doggy"?? Sorry but I don't speak section-8. fu*kin spaz
 11-14-2007, 10:47 AM         #85
imjustbeingme86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wanna gives props to affinity. u already said wat i was going to say. thank you. oh and to add, just because timberlake writes doesn't mean its good writing.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
67 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy