most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
6631 pageviews
84 comments

thalegend77 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
Justin Timberlake more talented Usher??

Me and some of my people were discussing Talib's new album Eardrum which is crazy and he has a track with JT on it. And JT actually produced the track which is hot and it made me come to what might be a controversial conclusion….Justin Timberlake is way more talented then Usher. Here’s my reasoning:

1. Like I previously mentioned Justin produced the beat for the song he has with Talib and it’s sick

2. Justin actually writes his own songs

3. Sure Usher is a better dancer/performer but not by that much.

What do ya’ll think??

84 comments for "Justin Timberlake more talented Usher??"

08-31-2007, 09:57 AM         #2
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JT is the white Usher
JT prolly got his production skills from being best pals with Timba

Both are best at what they do, cant say who's the best outta the two
 08-31-2007, 10:13 AM         #3
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thalegend77 said:
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Usher is way better than Justin Timberlake at performing, singing & dancing. To say it's not by that much is like saying Michael Jackson is not that much of a better dancer than Chris Brown.
I don't know about the producing thing though....
"Until The End Of Time" is my sh*t though....

Last edited by Victor $weet; 08-31-2007 at 10:14 AM..
 08-31-2007, 10:20 AM         #4
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you must be smokin rocks to say some dumb sh*t like this
 08-31-2007, 10:22 AM         #5
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
writing his own lyrics is a big advantage over Usher.
 08-31-2007, 10:29 AM         #6
bunky1787 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thalegend77 said:
Me and some of my people were discussing Talib's new album Eardrum which is crazy and he has a track with JT on it. And JT actually produced the track which is hot and it made me come to what might be a controversial conclusion….Justin Timberlake is way more talented then Usher. Here’s my reasoning:

1. Like I previously mentioned Justin produced the beat for the song he has with Talib and it’s sick

2. Justin actually writes his own songs

What do ya’ll think??

....of course jt is talented but.....

1. on justin's 1st album, ALL of his hits were produced and written by the neptunes, timbaland, and scott storch.

2. justin CO-WRITES(meaning he has help) all of his songs...

3. usher has had more memorable performances than jt on stage like...
-performing caught up/s3x machine with james brown at the grammys
-performing "you rock my world" with the king of pop Michael Jackson
-performing "bad girl" with beyonce on his truth tour

btw his second album is ALL TIMBALAND... sure he co-writes every song but the beats are what make people keep listening and buy his albums. usher also co-writes his songs if u check it out.

......plus ush paved the way 4 timberlake... w/o usher there would be no omarion, chris brown, justin timberlake.
 10 years ago '04        #7
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
While I do agree, you should know better then coming into Boxden and saying something like this.
 10 years ago '04        #8
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6392 6392
hmm...JT is a better all round artist but they got the same fanbase. I wish they'd release an album the same day but it b taking them forever to release albums.
 10 years ago '04        #9
freeb100 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
 bunky1787 said:

......plus ush paved the way 4 timberlake... w/o usher there would be no omarion, chris brown, justin timberlake.
Just because he was out before him doesn't mean he paved the way for him. I hate when people say that sh*t. There is always going to be someone who did something first, that doesn't mean everyone after that owes them anything.

It's too close to call for me. Both great at what they do.
 10 years ago '07        #10
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
USHER > justin

usher is by far the better dancer/singer. neither writes their songs, both co-write so that point is null.
 10 years ago '04        #11
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
i dont kno y people always say Usher is such a great dancer wen that n*gga been doin the same wack a.ss pop-lock move in EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY fu*kIN VIDEO since he started makin videos! smh...
 10 years ago '07        #12
space
space
as a popper myself, usher's 'hits' are more on point than justin's. both would get eaten up by real pop and lock legends like mr.wiggles but you can see that justin 's not as sharp as usher when it comes to dancing.
 09-03-2007, 03:09 PM         #13
T i C a L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.

Usher is getting whack.

Justin Timberlake>Usher anyday. JT only has 2 cds out, and they are better than any of Usher's.
 09-03-2007, 07:27 PM         #14
CaramelSmooth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never. Justin Timberlake is a culture vulture. He's popular commercially because he does what the industry tells him to do...prostitute himself and see how many producer friends he can get...
Usher is a legend, and can sing and dance WAY better than JT.
 10 years ago '07        #15
space
space
tical are u serious? jt's 2 albums better than any of usher's?? confessions alone trumps both of jt's albums combined. 3 singles in the billboard top 10 at once ?? USHER pulled that off not JT. thats a feat that only elvis and the beatles were able to accomplish. he went diamond with confessions. that album is an RnB classic. JT is no where near Usher status. 2 platinum albums and 1 diamond album. jt has no classic albums.
 09-03-2007, 11:05 PM         #16
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T i C a L said:
lol.

Usher is getting whack.

Justin Timberlake>Usher anyday. JT only has 2 cds out, and they are better than any of Usher's.
You obviously haven't heard "My Way."

SokeSleezy said:
i dont kno y people always say Usher is such a great dancer wen that n*gga been doin the same wack a.ss pop-lock move in EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY fu*kIN VIDEO since he started makin videos! smh...
Have you seen Justin Timberlake dance???
 09-03-2007, 11:21 PM         #17
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was just thinking about these two when I finished watching Justin's concert. (Which bored me to death)

Vocally: Usher >>> Justin
Musically: Justin >>>>>>>>>>> Usher

Usher's albums sounds like typical r&b pop ballads. Usher has never made a CD that was original, creative, and put together well like Justin's latest. Yea, Confessions was good but Usher has done NOTHING to set himself apart musically.

Performance, Usher has a better stage show than Justin.

Justin wrote a majority of his number ones, Usher hasn't. Usher is an entertainer. The fact that Justin writes most of his sh*t and comes up with the melodies himself sets him apart. Usher dances and pop locks, and? So does Chris Brown, that doesn't make him more talented the sh*t already been done.

He's a great dancer, but the music is what matters.

Justin's pen game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Usher's

and LMFAO@ the idiot saying Usher paved the way. The fu*k, have you ever heard of Michael Jackson?

Last edited by Quasi; 09-03-2007 at 11:25 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #18
space
space
Much of Justin's successful singles rides on the great production of Timbaland and Pharrell.
 09-04-2007, 12:23 AM         #19
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no problem giving Timberlake his due for being involved in the writing and production of his music, but I'm not ready to crown his a.ss so to speak simply because he produced a so-so throwaway bonus track for Kweli.

No, Usher doesn't write his own music all by himself (neither does Timberlake) nor does he wish to take large risks in production, but that doesn't lessen his talent. Usher has a vocal range that far surpasses Timberlake and his performance skills are second to none. Yep, Timberlake has pretty damn good choreographers, but Usher seems to bring more to the table in this respect.

Here's the main problem I have with Timberlake: name one track of his that you really liked but didn't have the Neptunes' or Tim's name on the production credits. It's not that easy is it? Now name your favorite Usher tracks and check the production credits - not all are from big name producers. Maybe it was just because I was not feeling Futures3x/Lovesounds at all with the exception of Until the End of Time, but I just feel like Timberlake has gained popularity in the hip hop community simply because of tight as hell production.

Usher is a completely different story: dude has been putting in work since I was in grade 7 (which is a damn long time ago) and unlike what others have mentioned before, I feel Usher has progressed with each release and his sound is different on each album. No it's never been a significant departure but I would never come to the conclusion that simply because he doesn't try to reinvent himself on every release that he is the lesser talent.

<end rant> :)

Last edited by affinity; 09-04-2007 at 12:30 AM..
 09-04-2007, 01:45 AM         #20
MaCaDoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smacked said:
JT is the white Usher
nah cuh he the white mike jackson
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy