Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (07 Edition)

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2007, 11:27 PM         #421
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats fu*ked up with Austin Scott I would never expect someone on the Penn State football team to do something like that...just an embarrassment to Paterno and the whole organization
 10-14-2007, 11:27 PM         #422
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I left u on zero

But he's a Penn State fan alright
 10-14-2007, 11:27 PM         #423
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scott has always been known here for being a slacker. He was one of the highest recruited prospects coming out of Pennsylvania ever and he flopped. Played well for the Orange Bowl after Tony Hunt got hurt. That's about it.

Last edited by PSU Degan; 10-14-2007 at 11:31 PM..
 10-14-2007, 11:42 PM         #424
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for that article Deeg
 10-14-2007, 11:48 PM         #425
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Pa already said hes off the team doesnt matter if the charges get dropped or if hes found innocent
 10-15-2007, 12:06 AM         #426
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
thanks for that article Deeg
no problem man.

jordanshoes said:
Joe Pa already said hes off the team doesnt matter if the charges get dropped or if hes found innocent
Paterno isn't going to take any of that garbage. When FSU's Nicholson was charged with r*pe it tainted their program for that entire season. I remember seeing a poster at the Orange Bowl that said, "Orange you glad you weren't r*ped by A.J. Nicholson".

Scott was straight up dropped because Paterno doesn't ever want Penn State to be affiliated with any types of problems. It doesn't matter who you are here. All about the team.
 10-15-2007, 12:46 AM         #427
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PSU Degan said:
Paterno isn't going to take any of that garbage. When FSU's Nicholson was charged with r*pe it tainted their program for that entire season. I remember seeing a poster at the Orange Bowl that said, "Orange you glad you weren't r*ped by A.J. Nicholson".

Scott was straight up dropped because Paterno doesn't ever want Penn State to be affiliated with any types of problems. It doesn't matter who you are here. All about the team.
yeah and I respect that a lot not many coaches that would do that

I mean it normally would never happen in the first place with one of Paternos kids you never hear anything about penn state players getting in trouble
 10-15-2007, 10:13 AM         #428
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
that game was CRACK....hali owned OSU.....but thats back when they had Mike.....if they still had Mike......
They would be 7-0 and ranked #1 in the nation if they still had Robinson
 10-15-2007, 10:19 AM         #429
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
they got the #25 ranking in the Coaches 1 vote ahead of Michigan
And yet Michigan is still better than PSU :applause:
 10-15-2007, 10:33 AM         #430
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
And yet Michigan is still better than PSU :applause:
i don't even pay attention to michigan fans anymore.
 10 years ago '05        #431
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Should we (happy valley) get college gameday that week of OSU? I think so...I heard them talking about Ohio State's remaining challenges, and THEY DIDN'T EVEN MENTION US. I mean, they have to come to happy valley, for one of the most anticipated games of the year, do people really think they will just roll over us? People thought the same thing about Wisconsin, everyone picked us to lose, and well we know how that turned out.
 10-15-2007, 10:49 AM         #432
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was just on and i read that Indiana leads the nation in sacks. our offense line better be ready, we all know morelli needs his time to throw the football. i'm pretty sure their ranked pretty high in tackles for losses too. it's going to be a battle on the line, our receivers are going to have to make some big plays.
 10-15-2007, 11:01 AM         #433
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Should we (happy valley) get college gameday that week of OSU? I think so...I heard them talking about Ohio State's remaining challenges, and THEY DIDN'T EVEN MENTION US. I mean, they have to come to happy valley, for one of the most anticipated games of the year, do people really think they will just roll over us? People thought the same thing about Wisconsin, everyone picked us to lose, and well we know how that turned out.
if we both win then i don't see why they wouldn't want to come back here. it's going to be insane.

[pic - click to view]

there a lot of other games they can go to:

#6 South Carolina at #21 Tennessee
#14 USC at #10 Oregon
#15 Florida at #20 Georgia
#12 California at #8 Arizona State

i just picture them coming here though... with our history of how we play at home, at night, and Ohio State being #1. plus, the media loves Ohio State :finger:
 10-15-2007, 12:21 PM         #434
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Yeah I saw that too where they didnt even mention Penn State

It was on the Fox post game show when they released the BCS one guy was talking about how OSU would go undefeated since they had no one that good left to play and another guy disagreed and mentioned Wisconsin, Michigan and Illinois I think but never mentioned the night game in Happy Valley which is going to be their toughest game

doesnt matter Penn State just has to play and take care of business
 10-15-2007, 12:24 PM         #435
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PSU Degan said:
if we both win then i don't see why they wouldn't want to come back here. it's going to be insane.

[pic - click to view]

there a lot of other games they can go to:

#6 South Carolina at #21 Tennessee
#14 USC at #10 Oregon
#15 Florida at #20 Georgia
#12 California at #8 Arizona State

i just picture them coming here though... with our history of how we play at home, at night, and Ohio State being #1. plus, the media loves Ohio State :finger:
yeah they cant go to Oregon they already were at Oregon for the Cal game...I dont see them going to a Cal - Arizona State game and I think they have already been to like 2 Florida games so I think Penn State has a good shot at getting gameday if neither of the teams lose this week
 10-16-2007, 09:04 PM         #436
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, i can't stop thinking about the Ohio State game. it's probably bad because no one here is paying attention to the game we have this weekend. we haven't proven ourselves on the road, and indiana won't be an easy test. we need good things to happen saturday...

...the last time Ohio State lost a Big Ten game was against us in 2005. :wow:
 10 years ago '05        #437
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
True, it would be embarrassing to write off Indiana before we even play them....

BUT... I'm looking at their wins and they don't have much over us. 3 powderpuffs and 2 of the worst teams in the big ten this year. i know we can play, its just the on the road part we have to be worried about. Kinlaw and Royster are a nasty combo. I think the situation with A.Scott (hate to say it) was a good thing for the team. And they were saying how the wisconsin game had the 6th biggest turnout in beaver stadium history. I'm like, "for that sh*t game?" The night game will clearly break that record, which was set back in 05 against them i'm pretty sure.
 10-16-2007, 09:51 PM         #438
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the largest attendance at Beaver Stadium was 110,753 for the Nebraska game in 2002.

the attendance for the Ohio State game in 2005 was 109,839.

i really think that if both teams win this week that we'll break the attendance record... #1 coming in for the night, definitely...
 10-17-2007, 07:30 AM         #439
Mr. 2-85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread
 10-17-2007, 03:00 PM         #440
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. 2-85 said:
@ this thread
what's so funny?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago