Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (07 Edition)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2007, 07:11 PM         #401
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they got the #25 ranking in the Coaches 1 vote ahead of Michigan
 10-14-2007, 10:22 PM         #402
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Me and you Jshoes

when P State gets hot no one else can be a fan but us
 10-14-2007, 10:27 PM         #403
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

Me and you Jshoes

when P State gets hot no one else can be a fan but us
and omegaman and psu degan and collapse...I think they all go to PSU

but I think that is it
 10-14-2007, 10:39 PM         #404
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the wisconsin game was great. the stadium was so loud. i was impressed with every aspect of our team but the secondary stood out the most. they just hunted the ball down (even though Connor and Lee each had 12 tackles). Lydell Sargeant made an amazing play when he came around the defender and deflected the deep pass over the middle ... not enough Andrew Quarless though. Morelli threw to Butler and Norwood a bunch.

I don't want to overlook Indiana but Happy Valley will be rocking if Ohio State comes into town ranked #1. It was insane in 2005 when they were ranked #10 ... I can't imagine now... Halloween weekend also.
 10-14-2007, 10:41 PM         #405
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PSU Degan said:
the wisconsin game was great. the stadium was so loud. i was impressed with every aspect of our team but the secondary stood out the most. they just hunted the ball down (even though Connor and Lee each had 12 tackles). Lydell Sargeant made an amazing play when he came around the defender and deflected the deep pass over the middle ... not enough Andrew Quarless though. Morelli threw to Butler and Norwood a bunch.

I don't want to overlook Indiana but Happy Valley will be rocking if Ohio State comes into town ranked #1. It was insane in 2005 when they were ranked #10 ... I can't imagine now... Halloween weekend also.
yeah Im pretty sure the OSU game is a night game as well

that game will be crazy

I didnt get to see any of the Penn State game really since I was at a wedding
 10-14-2007, 10:58 PM         #406
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is a picture of Sargeant breaking up that pass ... huge play early in the game.

[pic - click to view]

yeah, the Ohio State game is an 8:00 start. White Out for sure.

Last edited by PSU Degan; 10-14-2007 at 11:04 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #407
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 jordanshoes said:
and omegaman and psu degan and collapse...I think they all go to PSU

but I think that is it
damn philly cant be a fan....:(
 10-14-2007, 11:12 PM         #408
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
damn philly cant be a fan....:(
i never seen you post in this thread before...
 10-14-2007, 11:13 PM         #409
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jordanshoes 179
booker20 25
ai3theanswer 16
Black_Deuce 15
Simba 14
thehogue... 14
OMEGAMAN 12
Collapse 12
Y2Luda 9
PSU Degan 7
Vincent Vega 6
Junior G 6
Bezerk 6
madness 5
Escrow 4
clemdaleray 4
dtownboy313 4
Andre3000 3
01seay 3
AlCapone 3
TheMagicMan 3
thegame23 2
Killaaj 2
K.B. 2
Curtisimo 2
headbussin101 2
P. Dedos 2
Spid3yo 2
highryda 2
BOUNCER06 2
bangabi*ch 2
jordanfreak7 2
RakimAllahNY 2
LJay 2
garrett 2
JBeezy 2
eLLz 1
wtr1906 1
BxCastro 1
all3rd 1
joey 05 1
JLAH 1
notoriousthugzz 1
Mr. Magic 1
traxdadon 1
Ratty Tat Tat 1
lilsnatch770 1
rippac4 1
specialk103185 1
Big Zep 1
VictoryThagr8 1
Cap Peeler 1
backMJPIP2333 1
The_Legend23 1
HenryTheMenace 1
Diggity199 1
dznutz_22 1
SHARRIEFF 1
dmtrack19 1
BadAzzYelloGirl 1
daffysm 1
MrW1gg1es 1
PHILADELPHIA 1
Jeet Kune Do 1
Tbucs125 1
UknowWhatItIs 1
MOTTAFOOKAH 1
Rich21 1
ThaNostalgic1 1
BoSox84 1
 10 years ago '04        #410
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
yeah i know....i dont like joining threads late.....feel like i missed something....
 10-14-2007, 11:17 PM         #411
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
yeah i know....i dont like joining threads late.....feel like i missed something....
yeah you are 2 1/2 years behind
 10-14-2007, 11:18 PM         #412
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah Dubby is cool

I can vouch for him

but :finger: the Eagles

10 years ago '04        #413
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
yeah you are 2 1/2 years behind
yeah, see what i mean......but i said fu*k it cause nothin else was poppin, tired of dallas threads and ppl hatin on Reggie...so i hoped in
 10 years ago '04        #414
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
Nah Dubby is cool

I can vouch for him

but :finger: the Eagles

.........???...how do you know me as dubby
 10-14-2007, 11:22 PM         #415
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard about this the night after it happened, I'm sure you all know but here's the story:

Running Back Charged in On-Campus r*pe

Penn State football player Austin Scott was arrested Friday afternoon on charges of r*pe and s3xual a.ssault stemming from an encounter his defense lawyer said was consensual.

Scott, 22, of 5204 Nittany Apartments, was arraigned at 1:15 p.m. Friday for one felony count each of r*pe and s3xual a.ssault and two felony counts of aggravated indecent a.ssault, according to court documents.

He is also charged with three misdemeanors -- two counts of indecent a.ssault and one count of simple a.ssault. He was released on $50,000 unsecured bail.

Joseph Amendola, Scott's attorney, said his client was "devastated" and in a state of disbelief.

"It's his senior year -- it should be his finest hour," Amendola said. The defense attorney sent out a press release Friday evening, proclaiming Scott's innocence and saying he had been falsely accused by a woman "who sought out his affections."

Scott and the victim knew each other, the lawyer said, and the 22-year-old fully believed their relations were consensual. When interviewed by police, Scott said the woman told him she didn't want to have s3x that night, according to court documents. But he defended himself, telling police, "girls will say they do not want to have s3x, but then they get to your room, things get heated up and they change their mind," court documents show.

Police said the victim, who consumed a few mixed vodka drinks during the evening of Oct. 4, corresponded with Scott by text message throughout the night, with the two eventually agreeing that he would meet her at The Saloon, 101 Hiester St.

Scott met her there, finished her drink for her and the two proceeded back to his residence at 5204 Nittany Apartments sometime after 1:30 Friday morning.

According to court documents, the victim said to Scott on the walk to campus, "just so you know, I'm not going to have s3x with you."

"Do you want me to call you a taxi now?" Scott said, according to court documents. The victim replied that she just wanted him to respect her wishes.

"If I can't have s3x with you, can I at least cop a feel?" he asked, the criminal complaint reads. The victim declined.

The two entered Scott's apartment and proceeded to watch television from his bed. The victim reported she fell asleep fully clothed and on top of the bed comforter, but soon awoke to find her jeans removed and Scott attempting to have s3x with her.

She tried to sit up, but felt a punch in her right kidney, according to court documents.
The victim told police she "went along with it because she was afraid [Scott] was going to hurt her."

Throughout the intercourse, the victim said she told Scott multiple times he was hurting her, according to court documents.

However, Amendola was quick to point out that not once in the criminal complaint was it mentioned that the victim told Scott to stop or yelled for help. In fact, Amendola added, Scott told him the woman was actively engaged throughout the s3xual activity. When she left Scott's apartment, they "embraced and kissed goodbye," he said in the press release.

Scott was suspended from the Iowa game, a day after the alleged incident, and will not dress for Saturday's game against Wisconsin.

Lisa Powers, university spokeswoman, said Scott is still a student at this time. Judicial Affairs will have to review his status and the facts presented, she said.

"If the alleged crime is serious enough, we would consider removing the student from the student body," Powers said.
 10-14-2007, 11:23 PM         #416
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luke... I AM YOUR FATHER!!! :wow:

LOL fool I'm the dude who whipped your a.ss in Madden last year

How u forget
 10-14-2007, 11:23 PM         #417
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
yeah, see what i mean......but i said fu*k it cause nothin else was poppin, tired of dallas threads and ppl hatin on Reggie...so i hoped in
yeah sort the forum by posts and you will see

I first made this thread in 2005 I think it was when Penn State was 3-0 and before they had beaten OSU that was the year they finished #3

then I made it at the start of last season and at the start of this season

Its a historical thread

Its basically the Big 10 discussion thread...at least it has been in the past its been kinda slow lately but this thread will pick up a lot before and during the OSU game
 10 years ago '04        #418
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
Scott prolly a boss on PSU campus, he dont need to r*pe sh*t, girls always want the spotlight
 10 years ago '04        #419
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
yeah sort the forum by posts and you will see

I first made this thread in 2005 I think it was when Penn State was 3-0 and before they had beaten OSU that was the year they finished #3

then I made it at the start of last season and at the start of this season

Its a historical thread

Its basically the Big 10 discussion thread...at least it has been in the past its been kinda slow lately but this thread will pick up a lot before and during the OSU game

that game was CRACK....hali owned OSU.....but thats back when they had Mike.....if they still had Mike......
 10 years ago '04        #420
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
Luke... I AM YOUR FATHER!!! :wow:

LOL fool I'm the dude who whipped your a.ss in Madden last year

How u forget

nobody beats me at madden
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago