Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (07 Edition)

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2007, 10:48 AM         #341
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
Bottom line FSU and USF >>> Penn st.. how u feel about that... beat somebody before u make threads little one...
stop taking this thread so seriously it is a damn joke like it has been every year i didnt expect penn state to win the national chmapionship at all even if they had somehow managed to go undefeated

but I bet Penn State would still beat both those teams...if it was at home
 09-30-2007, 01:09 PM         #342
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deleted by KiNgJaMeS305
Reason: conserve your energy for the Penn State will be 2099 bcs champs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 09-30-2007, 01:11 PM         #343
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Simba said:
deleted by KiNgJaMeS305
Reason: conserve your energy for the Penn State will be 2099 bcs champs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yeah he thinks hes King of the sportcenter for some reason goes around deleting threads for no reason when they break no rules

King James you are fu*kin outta line on that sh*t so quit it now
 09-30-2007, 01:12 PM         #344
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
yeah he thinks hes King of the sportcenter for some reason goes around deleting threads for no reason when they break no rules

King James you are fu*kin outta line on that sh*t so quit it now
HEs saving u from being embarrassed anymore than u already are.
 09-30-2007, 01:15 PM         #345
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
HEs saving u from being embarrassed anymore than u already are.
and what exactly am I embarrassed about?
 10-01-2007, 06:42 AM         #346
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
King James deleted the thread for what?

This isn't kindergarten why does he feel the need to interfere with sh*t if no rules are being broekn
 10-01-2007, 07:54 AM         #347
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
King James deleted the thread for what?

This isn't kindergarten why does he feel the need to interfere with sh*t if no rules are being broekn
yeah hes just got something against me or is mad cause I was mad at a fellow miami fan of his maybe

who knows
 11 years ago '05        #348
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 Killaaj said:
Stop smoking that sh*t:banghead:

Had to quote this:banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #349
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Jordanshoes where yo bi*ch a.ss at? talkin sh*t when i not there to defend myself? need to get ur facts str8... we was talking bout WVU when i said I only like them because NOEL DEVINE, like i said i played high school wit him and we cool so thats the only person i root for on that team... I been a USF fan since before last season, I went to the fu*kin spring game f*g did u go to Penn state's? I convinced my brother to sign because i like leavitt as a coach... check the USF team thread on the 1st page... Im the 3rd person to post and it says "USF at boxden is now 3 deep" :rolleyes:
 10-01-2007, 02:02 PM         #350
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at talkin sh*t where you are not there to defend yourself

its a message board how the hell do I know where you are

and If you do like South Florida then you have 2 favorite teams...in the same state

just go with whichever one is doing good that year huh?
 11 years ago '05        #351
booker20 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
lmao at talkin sh*t where you are not there to defend yourself

its a message board how the hell do I know where you are

and If you do like South Florida then you have 2 favorite teams...in the same state

just go with whichever one is doing good that year huh?
both u fu*kin jackass... not like the in the same conference... I root for both... My brother is on the fu*kin team... I been a FSU fan since I was 3 which is 7 years before USF existed I post in both team threads go check right now i rep both teams... U dont have room to talk about what i do when ur team cant beat a qb that completes less than 50% of his passes... FSU and USF>>>PSU

Last edited by booker20; 10-01-2007 at 02:43 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #352
booker20 
space
space
My sig has not changed... I dont hop on the bandwagon, My Braves didnt make the playoff, My Magic didnt make the playoffs, and TB finished 4-12 last year i still rep...
 11 years ago '05        #353
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,447 | Props total: 7617 7617
Book who's your brother? what's he play?
 11 years ago '05        #354
booker20 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Book who's your brother? what's he play?
Quenton Washington hes a redshirt freshman DB should be nickel corner next year..
 11 years ago '04        #355
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 3389 3389
i love when people make a serious prediction then try to play it off as a joke when it blows up in their face
 10-01-2007, 06:13 PM         #356
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
i love when people make a serious prediction then try to play it off as a joke when it blows up in their face
You obviously havent paid attention the past few years. I have made this thread the past 3 years I make it every year regardless its basically a Big 10 discussion thread.

Obviously I would love to see Penn State go undefeated but how realistic is that. Especially last year do you think anyone honestly though Penn State was gonna win the National Championship?

Dont come into this thread and respond just based on the topic if thats all you know.

This thread goes way back ask Y2Luda or Badazzyellowgirl or backjmvp22123
 10-01-2007, 06:15 PM         #357
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
both u fu*kin jackass... not like the in the same conference... I root for both... My brother is on the fu*kin team... I been a FSU fan since I was 3 which is 7 years before USF existed I post in both team threads go check right now i rep both teams... U dont have room to talk about what i do when ur team cant beat a qb that completes less than 50% of his passes... FSU and USF>>>PSU
Dont agree that either of those teams are better than Penn State but thats beside the point.

Point is you have 2 favorite teams. I have one that I stand by regardless of how well they do so you can make fun of me for liking a 3-2 team all you want at least I dont have a backup team. I got one team and I'm gonna stand by them till I die.

Can you say that?
 11 years ago '05        #358
booker20 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Dont agree that either of those teams are better than Penn State but thats beside the point.

Point is you have 2 favorite teams. I have one that I stand by regardless of how well they do so you can make fun of me for liking a 3-2 team all you want at least I dont have a backup team. I got one team and I'm gonna stand by them till I die.

Can you say that?
if im reppin both no matter what then its not a back up team little boy... comprehend this after FSU's loss i didnt say oh well time to take them out my sig ... u gotta be retarded u and everybody talking about the bandwagon USF fans is just as bad look at the team threads its easy to see... like i said none of the UM alumni talked sh*t about Ray Lewis was on the Maryland sideline rooted for his half brother... so now its kinda funny that i catch sh*t from mr penn st you do u defend Penn st and keep making joke threads I rep FSU and USF, Bucs, Magic, and Braves.... like it or not theres 120 teams i can have 2 especially when I support my little bro 100%
 10-01-2007, 06:31 PM         #359
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright but dont refer to USF as "we" when you dont go there and when the only reason you like the team is cause your brother goes there
 11 years ago '05        #360
booker20 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
alright but dont refer to USF as "we" when you dont go there and when the only reason you like the team is cause your brother goes there
WE WE WE bi*ch... I refer to them as we because I am a fan... I rep my brother all day and his team too... You making it seem like i started it after they won go check the thread again... I was refering to them as we before spring even started because i think our thread was made in April so...........:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy