Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All (07 Edition)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2007, 11:11 AM         #341
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
I was talking wit Luda not you ur knowledge CFB is awful
Doesnt matter bottom line is Big 10 is better than the Big East
 10 years ago '05        #342
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 jordanshoes said:
Doesnt matter bottom line is Big 10 is better than the Big East
Bottom line FSU and USF >>> Penn st.. how u feel about that... beat somebody before u make threads little one...
 09-30-2007, 11:48 AM         #343
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
Bottom line FSU and USF >>> Penn st.. how u feel about that... beat somebody before u make threads little one...
stop taking this thread so seriously it is a damn joke like it has been every year i didnt expect penn state to win the national chmapionship at all even if they had somehow managed to go undefeated

but I bet Penn State would still beat both those teams...if it was at home
 09-30-2007, 02:09 PM         #344
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deleted by KiNgJaMeS305
Reason: conserve your energy for the Penn State will be 2099 bcs champs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 09-30-2007, 02:11 PM         #345
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Simba said:
deleted by KiNgJaMeS305
Reason: conserve your energy for the Penn State will be 2099 bcs champs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yeah he thinks hes King of the sportcenter for some reason goes around deleting threads for no reason when they break no rules

King James you are fu*kin outta line on that sh*t so quit it now
 09-30-2007, 02:12 PM         #346
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
yeah he thinks hes King of the sportcenter for some reason goes around deleting threads for no reason when they break no rules

King James you are fu*kin outta line on that sh*t so quit it now
HEs saving u from being embarrassed anymore than u already are.
 09-30-2007, 02:15 PM         #347
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
HEs saving u from being embarrassed anymore than u already are.
and what exactly am I embarrassed about?
 10-01-2007, 07:42 AM         #348
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
King James deleted the thread for what?

This isn't kindergarten why does he feel the need to interfere with sh*t if no rules are being broekn
 10-01-2007, 08:54 AM         #349
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
King James deleted the thread for what?

This isn't kindergarten why does he feel the need to interfere with sh*t if no rules are being broekn
yeah hes just got something against me or is mad cause I was mad at a fellow miami fan of his maybe

who knows
 10 years ago '05        #350
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Killaaj said:
Stop smoking that sh*t:banghead:

Had to quote this:banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #351
booker20 
space
space
Jordanshoes where yo bi*ch a.ss at? talkin sh*t when i not there to defend myself? need to get ur facts str8... we was talking bout WVU when i said I only like them because NOEL DEVINE, like i said i played high school wit him and we cool so thats the only person i root for on that team... I been a USF fan since before last season, I went to the fu*kin spring game f*g did u go to Penn state's? I convinced my brother to sign because i like leavitt as a coach... check the USF team thread on the 1st page... Im the 3rd person to post and it says "USF at boxden is now 3 deep" :rolleyes:
 10-01-2007, 03:02 PM         #352
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at talkin sh*t where you are not there to defend yourself

its a message board how the hell do I know where you are

and If you do like South Florida then you have 2 favorite teams...in the same state

just go with whichever one is doing good that year huh?
 10 years ago '05        #353
booker20 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
lmao at talkin sh*t where you are not there to defend yourself

its a message board how the hell do I know where you are

and If you do like South Florida then you have 2 favorite teams...in the same state

just go with whichever one is doing good that year huh?
both u fu*kin jackass... not like the in the same conference... I root for both... My brother is on the fu*kin team... I been a FSU fan since I was 3 which is 7 years before USF existed I post in both team threads go check right now i rep both teams... U dont have room to talk about what i do when ur team cant beat a qb that completes less than 50% of his passes... FSU and USF>>>PSU

Last edited by booker20; 10-01-2007 at 03:43 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #354
booker20 
space
space
My sig has not changed... I dont hop on the bandwagon, My Braves didnt make the playoff, My Magic didnt make the playoffs, and TB finished 4-12 last year i still rep...
 10 years ago '05        #355
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6950 6950
Book who's your brother? what's he play?
 10 years ago '05        #356
booker20 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Book who's your brother? what's he play?
Quenton Washington hes a redshirt freshman DB should be nickel corner next year..
 10 years ago '04        #357
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2914 2914
i love when people make a serious prediction then try to play it off as a joke when it blows up in their face
 10-01-2007, 07:13 PM         #358
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
i love when people make a serious prediction then try to play it off as a joke when it blows up in their face
You obviously havent paid attention the past few years. I have made this thread the past 3 years I make it every year regardless its basically a Big 10 discussion thread.

Obviously I would love to see Penn State go undefeated but how realistic is that. Especially last year do you think anyone honestly though Penn State was gonna win the National Championship?

Dont come into this thread and respond just based on the topic if thats all you know.

This thread goes way back ask Y2Luda or Badazzyellowgirl or backjmvp22123
 10-01-2007, 07:15 PM         #359
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
both u fu*kin jackass... not like the in the same conference... I root for both... My brother is on the fu*kin team... I been a FSU fan since I was 3 which is 7 years before USF existed I post in both team threads go check right now i rep both teams... U dont have room to talk about what i do when ur team cant beat a qb that completes less than 50% of his passes... FSU and USF>>>PSU
Dont agree that either of those teams are better than Penn State but thats beside the point.

Point is you have 2 favorite teams. I have one that I stand by regardless of how well they do so you can make fun of me for liking a 3-2 team all you want at least I dont have a backup team. I got one team and I'm gonna stand by them till I die.

Can you say that?
 10 years ago '05        #360
booker20 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Dont agree that either of those teams are better than Penn State but thats beside the point.

Point is you have 2 favorite teams. I have one that I stand by regardless of how well they do so you can make fun of me for liking a 3-2 team all you want at least I dont have a backup team. I got one team and I'm gonna stand by them till I die.

Can you say that?
if im reppin both no matter what then its not a back up team little boy... comprehend this after FSU's loss i didnt say oh well time to take them out my sig ... u gotta be retarded u and everybody talking about the bandwagon USF fans is just as bad look at the team threads its easy to see... like i said none of the UM alumni talked sh*t about Ray Lewis was on the Maryland sideline rooted for his half brother... so now its kinda funny that i catch sh*t from mr penn st you do u defend Penn st and keep making joke threads I rep FSU and USF, Bucs, Magic, and Braves.... like it or not theres 120 teams i can have 2 especially when I support my little bro 100%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy