kanyeezy, you did it again! (Official Discussion)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Well after my first listen last night I was like because Ye came full left on this album man. What I enjoy about Kanye he's always doing something different w/ his albums. CD=Soul Feel, LR=Orchestra, Graduation=Futuristic/Next level sh*t.

After a 2nd spin I'm definately calling this sh*t a easy 10/10 album. Even tho I don't enjoy Weezy's verse that much Barry Bonds IS A BANGER and I just take Weezy for Weezy honestly lol.

There's nothing that's gonna touch this sh*t and if he doens't get AOTY this time, n*gga got fu*ked

^^ Your opinion is biased man. Look at your name. No hate it's just the truth.
 10 years ago '04        #62
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
This album blows away his first two releases, College Dropout being second on the list... I love it.. 50 might win the war of album sales, but his album can't and never will touch Kanyes
 10 years ago '04        #63
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Well when you download a album for FREE TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT DROPS, you really have no say on what the album is like...........Cept to your homeboys but other than that STFU.....
 10 years ago '06        #64
june1671 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
In my eyes Ye has k!lld it with Graduation...this album has njot dissapointed me although I was skeptical before it leaked. He may not be the best lyrically in the game but he always has something to say and damn his prodcution is nice...right now he is the best producer in my eyes.
Which other rapper can u name that has made 3 hot albums back to back???

On another note I wish he had used the same version of thebeat on Good Life that was used in the snippet.

Pat on the back for Kanye
 10 years ago '07        #65
johnnycash 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 0 0
yeah the album is nice. there's still plenty of time for the album to grow on us. but fo now I wouldn't consider this a classic either. the album is nice tho without a doubt!
 10 years ago '05        #66
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i know your name is biased as hell in this thread but weezy's verse >> kanyes on barry bonds... that song is one of the 2 skipworthy(occasionally) songs on the album
"my drinks still pink like the easter rabbit"=

no.. absolutely worst verse on the album. As far as i'm concerned wayne doesn't even deserve to be on this cd. especially if hes just going to bullsh*t it. i'd lock him in that booth until i got something i liked, not no 5 minute top of my head rhyming scheme he always uses. he hasn't put much thought into anything lately and his flow is always "i'm drunk as hell" sounding.
 10 years ago '06        #67
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Well when you download a album for FREE TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT DROPS, you really have no say on what the album is like...........Cept to your homeboys but other than that STFU.....

whats gonna make a difference between hearing it now, and the same album in two months? just cause we got it early doesnt make any difference.. i judge music the same way, regardless if its a leak or not. are u trying to say i cant give my opinion on music cause it leaked?
 10 years ago '06        #68
space
space
 benadreal said:
"my drinks still pink like the easter rabbit"=

no.. absolutely worst verse on the album. As far as i'm concerned wayne doesn't even deserve to be on this cd. especially if hes just going to bullsh*t it. i'd lock him in that booth until i got something i liked, not no 5 minute top of my head rhyming scheme he always uses. he hasn't put much thought into anything lately and his flow is always "i'm drunk as hell" sounding.
cole like keisha.. made no sense
 10 years ago '04        #69
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Not classic but it is one of the better albums of the year
 08-30-2007, 12:56 PM         #70
ThaProblem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no where near a classic.
 10 years ago '05        #71
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 Storchaveli said:
^^ Your opinion is biased man. Look at your name. No hate it's just the truth.
Biased my a.ss. My name just shows I'm a Kanye fan, but I can admit when the n*gga didn't bring it. Like I said the only iffy track IMO is Barry Bonds and not cuz of Ye, not cuz of the beat, but because of WEEZY.

Even w/ that said I can accept it because I've adapted to the wackness he's been spitting lately (Weezy that is). I'm not gonna let a verse have me skip a song or be like "aww fu*k that entire track" when I feel 2/3 of the track is fire.
 10 years ago '06        #72
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
u cant be serious...
hop off waynes d*ck any time maroon

aye mr west we so outta here baby...

and me im mr weezy baby...yea im so bright not shady, my teeth and my ice so white like shady, ice in my teeth so refridgerated, im so **** in good like im sleepin with megan, im all about my franklins.. lincons and regans
whenever they make them..i shal hayve them, oops I meant have them, im so crazy, but if u play crazy you'll be sleepin with daisys, its such a habeet, oops I meant habit, and my drink still pinker than the easter rabbit, and im still cole(cold) like keshias family, stole on my waist turn beef to patties, and I ate it cuz im so at it, and I dont front, and I dont go backwards, and I dont practice, and I dont lack it, and u can get buried **** my

bold = wack as fu*k

(i didnt translate i copy and pasted so theres probably some errors)

definitely not his best work
 08-30-2007, 01:02 PM         #73
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at cole like Keisha, that sh*t was crazy wack when I heard it
 10 years ago '05        #74
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
I really like that Champion track (hook sucks though).

Can't wait for the dirty. Looks like the 3 or 4th album I'll buy this year.
 08-30-2007, 01:07 PM         #75
Devil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Not classic but it is one of the better albums of the year
co-sign..
 10 years ago '04        #76
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
 08-30-2007, 01:26 PM         #77
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now we wait for 50
 10 years ago '05        #78
DY17 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1 1
yehh boxden is the sh*t lol i knew the retail would be out now ma advance copy can go to the trash
 10 years ago '07        #79
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
can someone school me on winrar?
 10 years ago '05        #80
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 165 165
 NjGiant420 said:
can someone school me on winrar?
You have to click on the file and wait till september 11 , then you will have to go to the store to cop an original copy of Graduation . At the end you will be able to play the cd in your stereo .
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago