Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-19-2007, 10:07 AM         #161
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psp

ds is childish
 09-20-2007, 02:52 AM         #162
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMS said:
psp

ds is childish
^^^on the real i see more children playing psp then ds. i go to college and even chicks in the classroom be playing that sh*t before class.
 11 years ago '06        #163
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Psp Go Hard.. I Got One, Get One..
 11 years ago '06        #164
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
^^^on the real i see more children playing psp then ds. i go to college and even chicks in the classroom be playing that sh*t before class.
MORE KIDS PLAY DS THAN PSP YOU MEAN..
 09-21-2007, 06:52 PM         #165
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
MORE KIDS PLAY DS THAN PSP YOU MEAN..
no i mean more kids be playing psp then ds. the little kids eat that sh*t up, they think its the coolest thing ever.
 09-21-2007, 08:27 PM         #166
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say psp, it has the most games i like - gta, need for speed, etc
 11 years ago '05        #167
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
^^^on the real i see more children playing psp then ds. i go to college and even chicks in the classroom be playing that sh*t before class.
Word im in college too and most people i see are either playing on their cellphones, ipods, or Nintendo DS.
 11 years ago '04        #168
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,115 | Props total: 780 780
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
no i mean more kids be playing psp then ds. the little kids eat that sh*t up, they think its the coolest thing ever.
hahaha. werd. a chick and her boyfriend were playin' Mario Kart DS during a lecture. but we have class in a huge auditorium, so the instructor wouldn't have noticed.
 09-22-2007, 03:02 PM         #169
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
hahaha. werd. a chick and her boyfriend were playin' Mario Kart DS during a lecture. but we have class in a huge auditorium, so the instructor wouldn't have noticed.
But look at it from a different POV for a second. Its a n*gga and his girl knowing the girl she doesn't know what MGS4 or other games are. She prolly likes the idea of a touch screen being like a cute little PDA thing. I mean what do u xpect a girl to chose.


[pic - click to view]



or


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #170
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,115 | Props total: 780 780
lol. and do you honestly think a chick's gonna be gettin' MGS4 graphics and content from a PSP? all she'll get is PS2 ports or games soon to port over to the PS2.

if you're playing a game in class, you're gonna have to play quick. if you're playing something quick, might as well make it as fun as you can. Nintendo does just that. and i doubt the chick's even a casual gamer (meaning i don't think she goes home and plays consoles with her boyfriend). you have a couple linking up on their DSes, in class, racing. i think that's something that makes the DS great. it's convenient for everyone in almost any place.

from a gamer's perspective, i'd take MGS4 over Mario Kart DS any day. but you have to think of the handheld market. right now, who has the better line-up when it comes to that market? Nintendo, and by far. we're not gettin' MGS4 on PSP, so that sorta makes that argument irrelevant, ya'know?
 09-22-2007, 03:26 PM         #171
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
lol. and do you honestly think a chick's gonna be gettin' MGS4 graphics and content from a PSP? all she'll get is PS2 ports or games soon to port over to the PS2.

if you're playing a game in class, you're gonna have to play quick. if you're playing something quick, might as well make it as fun as you can. Nintendo does just that. and i doubt the chick's even a casual gamer (meaning i don't think she goes home and plays consoles with her boyfriend). you have a couple linking up on their DSes, in class, racing. i think that's something that makes the DS great. it's convenient for everyone in almost any place.

from a gamer's perspective, i'd take MGS4 over Mario Kart DS any day. but you have to think of the handheld market. right now, who has the better line-up when it comes to that market? Nintendo, and by far. we're not gettin' MGS4 on PSP, so that sorta makes that argument irrelevant, ya'know?
My bad I shouldn't have put MGS4 I meant the MGSPO on psp.
 11 years ago '07        #172
fabianj 
space
avatar space
space
$300 | Props total: 47 47
I voted Ds, but it honestly depends on what you will be using it for! I own both and as far a video games go I use my ds but if I want movies and music I use the psp. So think about what you will be using it for.
 11 years ago '04        #173
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,612 | Props total: 3251 3251
This is what i say. When i want to play game I use the DS, but when i have to take a long road trip and only got on car charger space then i bring in my PSP filled with movies, music, MGS:Port Ops, and PSX.

But the DS got far more better games. Its that i like both but prefer the DS as a gaming device and use my psp more for multimedia.


Also i aint going to buy the new PSP lite. Im sorry but it is new and all but I got a PSP already.
 09-26-2007, 06:06 AM         #174
Inc_MinDz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psp.long story short, it can do so much more than a ds.
 09-26-2007, 09:46 AM         #175
BigJeffOfDC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DS, when it all comes down to it I buying a handheld to play video games so I buying based off of the fun factor and the DS is just that much better when it comes to games. For Kids, Men, Woman, it doesn't matter.
 11 years ago '07        #176
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,893 | Props total: 726 726
i would say it depends on wat games you like psp has more of the sports games and games like grand theft auto where as the ds has more fun games most are geared towards kids but the touch screen is great so it just depend
 09-26-2007, 02:27 PM         #177
G.F.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psp..and here's y

psp is good for videos,games,music,n browsing the net

but w/ da ds you can play pokemon (lmao)
 09-28-2007, 10:17 PM         #178
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


^^^ This Line Up>Anything the DS has instore. :wow:
 11 years ago '04        #179
Baig 
space
avatar space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
U know...i got both of em...they both have their own pros/cons - i mean c'mon yo - mario is mario, and nothing will compare. DS 1 , PSP - 0 ....Psp graphics are sick for a handheld - and with the right tools, you can play/emulate just about any ps1 game... DS 1, PSP - 1 ...this goes on for a while man...flip a coin - that should work
 11 years ago '07        #180
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
 UF4Soldier said:
get a PSP update 3.40oe firmware, and buy rapidshare and megaupload account. Then you go to pspiso.com and download everygame from PS1,SNES,SEGAGENESIS,CPS2(marvel vs capcom series), and every single PSP game ever realesed.


PSP>>>>DS by a fu*king mile..
are u serious??
why am i just now hearing about this sh*t? im definately getting one now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy