Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-19-2007, 09:47 AM         #161
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the ds, but i may eventually pick up a psp because the DS appearantly isn't good for the multimedia experience. But i have only seen two games on PSP i had to have. If you a gamer, i'd definitely go for the DS + R4 combo. If you wanna be able to switch from games(although old or sh*tty) to music, to movies, cop the PSP.
 09-19-2007, 11:07 AM         #162
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psp

ds is childish
 09-20-2007, 03:52 AM         #163
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMS said:
psp

ds is childish
^^^on the real i see more children playing psp then ds. i go to college and even chicks in the classroom be playing that sh*t before class.
 10 years ago '06        #164
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Psp Go Hard.. I Got One, Get One..
 10 years ago '06        #165
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
^^^on the real i see more children playing psp then ds. i go to college and even chicks in the classroom be playing that sh*t before class.
MORE KIDS PLAY DS THAN PSP YOU MEAN..
 09-21-2007, 07:52 PM         #166
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
MORE KIDS PLAY DS THAN PSP YOU MEAN..
no i mean more kids be playing psp then ds. the little kids eat that sh*t up, they think its the coolest thing ever.
 09-21-2007, 09:27 PM         #167
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say psp, it has the most games i like - gta, need for speed, etc
 10 years ago '05        #168
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
Word im in college too and most people i see are either playing on their cellphones, ipods, or Nintendo DS.
 10 years ago '04        #169
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
no i mean more kids be playing psp then ds. the little kids eat that sh*t up, they think its the coolest thing ever.
hahaha. werd. a chick and her boyfriend were playin' Mario Kart DS during a lecture. but we have class in a huge auditorium, so the instructor wouldn't have noticed.
 09-22-2007, 04:02 PM         #170
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
hahaha. werd. a chick and her boyfriend were playin' Mario Kart DS during a lecture. but we have class in a huge auditorium, so the instructor wouldn't have noticed.
But look at it from a different POV for a second. Its a n*gga and his girl knowing the girl she doesn't know what MGS4 or other games are. She prolly likes the idea of a touch screen being like a cute little PDA thing. I mean what do u xpect a girl to chose.

[pic - click to view]

or

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #171
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
lol. and do you honestly think a chick's gonna be gettin' MGS4 graphics and content from a PSP? all she'll get is PS2 ports or games soon to port over to the PS2.

if you're playing a game in class, you're gonna have to play quick. if you're playing something quick, might as well make it as fun as you can. Nintendo does just that. and i doubt the chick's even a casual gamer (meaning i don't think she goes home and plays consoles with her boyfriend). you have a couple linking up on their DSes, in class, racing. i think that's something that makes the DS great. it's convenient for everyone in almost any place.

from a gamer's perspective, i'd take MGS4 over Mario Kart DS any day. but you have to think of the handheld market. right now, who has the better line-up when it comes to that market? Nintendo, and by far. we're not gettin' MGS4 on PSP, so that sorta makes that argument irrelevant, ya'know?
 09-22-2007, 04:26 PM         #172
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
lol. and do you honestly think a chick's gonna be gettin' MGS4 graphics and content from a PSP? all she'll get is PS2 ports or games soon to port over to the PS2.

if you're playing a game in class, you're gonna have to play quick. if you're playing something quick, might as well make it as fun as you can. Nintendo does just that. and i doubt the chick's even a casual gamer (meaning i don't think she goes home and plays consoles with her boyfriend). you have a couple linking up on their DSes, in class, racing. i think that's something that makes the DS great. it's convenient for everyone in almost any place.

from a gamer's perspective, i'd take MGS4 over Mario Kart DS any day. but you have to think of the handheld market. right now, who has the better line-up when it comes to that market? Nintendo, and by far. we're not gettin' MGS4 on PSP, so that sorta makes that argument irrelevant, ya'know?
My bad I shouldn't have put MGS4 I meant the MGSPO on psp.
 10 years ago '07        #173
fabianj 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 32 32
I voted Ds, but it honestly depends on what you will be using it for! I own both and as far a video games go I use my ds but if I want movies and music I use the psp. So think about what you will be using it for.
 10 years ago '04        #174
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
This is what i say. When i want to play game I use the DS, but when i have to take a long road trip and only got on car charger space then i bring in my PSP filled with movies, music, MGS:Port Ops, and PSX.

But the DS got far more better games. Its that i like both but prefer the DS as a gaming device and use my psp more for multimedia.

Also i aint going to buy the new PSP lite. Im sorry but it is new and all but I got a PSP already.
 09-26-2007, 07:06 AM         #175
Inc_MinDz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psp.long story short, it can do so much more than a ds.
 09-26-2007, 10:46 AM         #176
BigJeffOfDC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DS, when it all comes down to it I buying a handheld to play video games so I buying based off of the fun factor and the DS is just that much better when it comes to games. For Kids, Men, Woman, it doesn't matter.
 10 years ago '07        #177
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
i would say it depends on wat games you like psp has more of the sports games and games like grand theft auto where as the ds has more fun games most are geared towards kids but the touch screen is great so it just depend
 09-26-2007, 03:27 PM         #178
G.F.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psp..and here's y

psp is good for videos,games,music,n browsing the net

but w/ da ds you can play pokemon (lmao)
 09-28-2007, 11:17 PM         #179
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^ This Line Up>Anything the DS has instore. :wow:
 10 years ago '04        #180
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
U know...i got both of em...they both have their own pros/cons - i mean c'mon yo - mario is mario, and nothing will compare. DS 1 , PSP - 0 ....Psp graphics are sick for a handheld - and with the right tools, you can play/emulate just about any ps1 game... DS 1, PSP - 1 ...this goes on for a while man...flip a coin - that should work
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy