Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-04-2007, 04:44 PM         #141
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
at u adding more to the argument. N-Gage aint got sh*t on psp or DS.
WHATTTT

N-Gage got Pac-Man mobile and you can turn it sideways and talk on the phone.

We sh*ttin on everybody the only reason why you dont see N-Gage no more is because they can't keep up with the demand. Young Jeezy just ordered 200 of them bi*chs for each pair of jeans he got
 09-04-2007, 04:48 PM         #142
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann said:
WHATTTT

N-Gage got Pac-Man mobile and you can turn it sideways and talk on the phone.

We sh*ttin on everybody the only reason why you dont see N-Gage no more is because they can't keep up with the demand. Young Jeezy just ordered 200 of them bi*chs for each pair of jeans he got
u wont be saying that when this comes out tho.

[pic - click to view]

09-04-2007, 04:49 PM         #143
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it dont matter cause we already got young jeezy's monies.
 09-04-2007, 04:54 PM         #144
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ lol Jann>______
 09-04-2007, 04:57 PM         #145
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #146
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
i knew that pic was coming lol.
 09-04-2007, 05:37 PM         #147
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse WTF?
Tales of Eternia (TOD is different than this same developer same characters tho) No, it's a port but i must admit, it's a pretty good one
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Since when is this an rpg?
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure OK
Dungeon Siege: Throne of AgonyWest RPGs are gay
Riviera Promise Land average at best
Kingdom of Paradise 2 Nope, i don t like it
Jeanne D'Arc Prolly the best RPG On The PSP. GREAT GAME
Dragoneer's Aria Never heard of it before
Popolocrois ^^same here, but it looks decent
Tales of Radiant Mythology Good, love the Tales Of...series
MGS <----------

darealness818 said:
sure
ill name sum gba ports on the ds

advance wars
the castlevania games
the pokemon games but i dont play dat shyt

mario and luigi partners in time(if you take out the touch screen in superstar saga for the ds they both would be the same exact game only with new levels and storylines)

mariokart advance
all kinds of megaman games
dragonball z supersonic warriors
tmnt(which i hear is even better than the ds version)

point is if yu slap on a touch screen on any of these gba games they would probably come out as basically the same thing as their ds sequels
how is a game with new levels, new characters, new soundtrack and a new story a port? it's called SEQUEL not PORT.

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-04-2007 at 05:43 PM..
 09-04-2007, 05:53 PM         #148
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those are consider action rpgs dont know if they count in ur book. but what u did to that PSP list can also be done to any DS list u bring up.
 09-04-2007, 05:54 PM         #149
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
my point is that if a sequel is gonna be on a better system then it better damn well blow the predecessor out of the water in terms of graphics n such ...shyt it might as well b a port it damn well looks like one
mario kart on the ds looks much better than the one on the gba.. same with the mario games and castlevania.. it's stil lin 2d, but has way more details then it's predecessors ... you need glasses if you say otherwise..
 09-04-2007, 05:59 PM         #150
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo_II said:
mario kart on the ds looks much better than the one on the gba.. same with the mario games and castlevania.. it's stil lin 2d, but has way more details then it's predecessors ... you need glasses if you say otherwise..
and so does the ports of PS1 games on PSP or do u need glasses to see otherwise??
 09-04-2007, 06:06 PM         #151
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
and so does the ports of PS1 games on PSP or do u need glasses to see otherwise??
i never criticized the graphics.. but the fact remains that it s still a port... same story, charakters and gameplay i experienced on the ps1...
 09-04-2007, 06:19 PM         #152
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo_II said:
i never criticized the graphics.. but the fact remains that it s still a port... same story, charakters and gameplay i experienced on the ps1...
so are some DS games. The only difference is a PDA stick with a overview/map of whats going on.
 10 years ago '04        #153
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Andre3000 said:
I dont give a sh*t u said all the games on PSP are PS1 games but frankly so are Nintendos sh*t. I dont give a fu*k about the revolutionaryness its bringing. Whats so revolutionary??? The fact u can change the maps with a fu*king PDA Stick?????

there is no point arguin with you since its obvious that you are ignorant about Ninja Gaiden for DS. all i say is that all the gameplay is played with the stylus. Attack, shuriken, movement. It is going to be the standard on how the stylus on the DS is used.

I owned both system and played both consistently. Its that one i played nothing but emulator because of the lack of games while the other i played nothin but original games. Both have a very deep homebrew scene. Its that i prefer the DS because it actually bring something new while havin 0 load time. I guess you forgot how long it takes to load in the PSP.
 09-04-2007, 06:31 PM         #154
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
there is no point arguin with you since its obvious that you are ignorant about Ninja Gaiden for DS. all i say is that all the gameplay is played with the stylus. Attack, shuriken, movement. It is going to be the standard on how the stylus on the DS is used.

I owned both system and played both consistently. Its that one i played nothing but emulator because of the lack of games while the other i played nothin but original games. Both have a very deep homebrew scene. Its that i prefer the DS because it actually bring something new while havin 0 load time. I guess you forgot how long it takes to load in the PSP.
I dont buy games like that only if its a real good game. If load times are ur problem the new psp will have much better load times.
 09-04-2007, 06:41 PM         #155
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
so are some DS games. The only difference is a PDA stick with a overview/map of whats going on.
sorry, but it seems like you don t even know the difference between ports, remakes and sequels..
 09-04-2007, 06:52 PM         #156
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo_II said:
sorry, but it seems like you don t even know the difference between ports, remakes and sequels..
A Port can be improved but basically is a copy of the same thing but on a different system/from a different area basically just converted to play on that system. A remake to me is the same as a port but is just remade and can be upgraded and changed etc. maybe thats where im lost. A sequel is obviously what the name implies.

Last edited by Andre3000; 09-04-2007 at 07:00 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #157
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Andre3000 said:
WOW u guys must have never touched a PSP in ur entire lives. U must really be loyal to Nintendo or something. Any person will tell u watching a video on a psp is better than almost any mp3 player/device. And personally I hate head phones and prefer listening thru a speaker. Am I stupid because I feel that way???
Lol at you still not knowing what your talking about. I had the PSP almost a year before the DS and my DS gets 90% more play then the PSP ever will. What you idiots dont understand is that Sony is marketing the PSP as a gaming device or atleast was last time i gave a fu*k about it which is what i use it for and in that department it sh*ts on it. I love technology so ima already have a portable DVD player,Ipod,etc all that bullsh*t so to me the PSP holds no weight in any of those categories. The PSP is like a druid "Jack of all trades,Master of None"

[pic - click to view]

Props to whoever reads the message first . Didnt even bother putting the DS in the picture cause its in constant play around my house.
 09-04-2007, 07:30 PM         #158
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol at you still not knowing what your talking about. I had the PSP almost a year before the DS and my DS gets 90% more play then the PSP ever will. What you idiots dont understand is that Sony is marketing the PSP as a gaming device or atleast was last time i gave a fu*k about it which is what i use it for and in that department it sh*ts on it. I love technology so ima already have a portable DVD player,Ipod,etc all that bullsh*t so to me the PSP holds no weight in any of those categories. The PSP is like a druid "Jack of all trades,Master of None"

[pic - click to view]

Props to whoever reads the message first . Didnt even bother putting the DS in the picture cause its in constant play around my house.
as long as u 1st know that the PSP as a movie/video player>All that sh*t in that picture. If not than u need to give that sh*t away to some1 who needs it. Ur gaming preferences arent like the worlds My thing is sports games which DS has NONE of so I lean torward the PSP. RPGs come second for me.
 10 years ago '07        #159
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3000 said:
as long as u 1st know that the PSP as a movie/video player>All that sh*t in that picture. If not than u need to give that sh*t away to some1 who needs it. Ur gaming preferences arent like the worlds My thing is sports games which DS has NONE of so I lean torward the PSP. RPGs come second for me.
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #160
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 Pimpomeo_II said:
you re just out of arguments..admit it ..
no.
I counter ur points n you just go back to those same points you just made in a different way.. with some new insults.

Games, Sales.
How many different ways can you make the same point?

Sales does not make it a better product. So lets scratch that.
I agree that it has lots of good games. But what ELSE?
N thas my point. I've had the R4 so i did the whole download games for DS..
and i had the PSP which doesnt exactly fail on the game side, cuz as for games, there are many alternatives (thas where i 1st played Front Mission for SNES).

1 gen psp could be hooked up to my receiver to blast music, and fit right in my back pocket/coat inner pocket for music on the go. I'd raher have an iPod but why spend extra when the PSP can do it?

And to dude that said and iPod movie experience is better than the PSP's..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago