Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 Pimpomeo_II said:
@Andre3000

DS is a real Gaming System not a half a.ssed multimedia bullsh*t handheld with no games...

ok, there are few exceptions such as metal gear and resident evil.. but the mojority of japanese games have an anime look... and most western f*gs such as the peeps on this board think it s kiddy just cause it has too many colours. hell, every fu*kin super nintendo game had a kiddy look and noone explained back then.. it s just a fu*kin game.. it s not meant to be realistic..

@Support

Just look at the release lists..you can clearly see how the 3rd party support for the psp gets less and less by each passing day.. the ds gets tons of new games while the psp is getting sh*t... but hey, i don t blame the 3rd parties.. noone buys that sh*t so why bother and waste money making new games for it?

no it doesn t make any sense at all.. cause most dvd players nowadays support external hdd .. you don t have to burn or convert all that stuff anymore...and from what i know the psp can t even play avi files.. you need to convert all that sh*t first and fu*k converting videos to watch it on a small a.ss sh*tty screen...

@the dude with the gay avatar

i never said something like that..

i think the wii library is even worse than the psp library (at the moment)...
\

you kept bringing up the ds sales like they made it the best handheld. By that logic the Wii is the best next gen system since it sales the most.

If my avatar makes you fill gay, its not my fault your attracted to men and little kids who play nintendogs
 10 years ago '05        #122
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 244 244
lol@the fanboys still bickerin funny sh*t grown men gettin emotional about videogames and yal call yaselves mature lol
 10 years ago '07        #123
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
i jus had a look in the psp forum,there isnt any info on games
 09-03-2007, 02:56 PM         #124
New_Era_Nicca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im happy whit my ds, it has better games than the psp imo.
 09-03-2007, 03:33 PM         #125
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
may I plz ask wtf is a DPG?? Ive played DS games but never had the motivation to waste my time buying attachments for sh*t like INternet and all that other stuff.
 10 years ago '04        #126
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 222 222
 Pimpomeo_II said:
@Andre3000

DS is a real Gaming System not a half a.ssed multimedia bullsh*t handheld with no games...

ok, there are few exceptions such as metal gear and resident evil.. but the mojority of japanese games have an anime look... and most western f*gs such as the peeps on this board think it s kiddy just cause it has too many colours. hell, every fu*kin super nintendo game had a kiddy look and noone explained back then.. it s just a fu*kin game.. it s not meant to be realistic..

@Support

Just look at the release lists..you can clearly see how the 3rd party support for the psp gets less and less by each passing day.. the ds gets tons of new games while the psp is getting sh*t... but hey, i don t blame the 3rd parties.. noone buys that sh*t so why bother and waste money making new games for it?

no it doesn t make any sense at all.. cause most dvd players nowadays support external hdd .. you don t have to burn or convert all that stuff anymore...and from what i know the psp can t even play avi files.. you need to convert all that sh*t first and fu*k converting videos to watch it on a small a.ss sh*tty screen...

@the dude with the gay avatar

i never said something like that..

i think the wii library is even worse than the psp library (at the moment)...
Alil homebrew goes a long way.
And its convenient.

I'm done with this argument b..
i hope u dont debate like that in real life cuz i woulda been that dude to smack you in ur mouth. Sorry, but all this name calling and unnecessary cursing lets me know that this is a waste of time.
 10 years ago '04        #127
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Andre3000 said:
Ps2 u mean and its the prequel of what happened. People act like Ninja Gaiden hasn't came out on different systems already.

IT came out on

Arcade
Lynx
X Box
Master System
Game gear
SNES<<:rolleyes:
Gameboy
PS3
Wii<<:thumbsdow :banghead:
i guess you havent seen how Ninja Gaiden is goin to be controled on the DS. Because that is what is going to be revolutionized the DS...not gaming. Because no game on the DS is using the stylus close as good as Ninja Gaiden is.

also the funny thing is that i owned both, but im only usin the PSP for playing SNES, and PSX games and MGS. Both of my handheld both use pirated games so i know the in and out of both homebrew scene. I actually got both. Its that many folks using that PSP is for older folks.....but yet they never played Phoenix Wright. PSP is decent but has anybody really talks about PSP have games. Really what is the point of getting a PSP especially when majority of its game can be played on a T.V. It sad when i only used my PSP to play emulators and a few PSP game while my DS is getting played by many great new DS games.

DS+games=greatness
R4, and Mini SD card, and some DS roms(especially jump superstar and jump ultimate star)=Slice bread

PSP without firmware mod(dark alex or the new M33 firmware)=average handheld. PSP with 3.40OE and 3.52M33=greatness.

BUT DS is better as a gamin device while PSP is still useful when there are no games. But also IPhone>>>>>>>IPOD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSP when it comes to multimedia capability

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 09-04-2007 at 12:26 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #128
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
psp..
 09-04-2007, 07:44 AM         #129
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
Alil homebrew goes a long way.
And its convenient.

I'm done with this argument b..
i hope u dont debate like that in real life cuz i woulda been that dude to smack you in ur mouth. Sorry, but all this name calling and unnecessary cursing lets me know that this is a waste of time.
you re just out of arguments..admit it ..
 10 years ago '05        #130
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
i stay playing roms on my computer so i guess i might as well get a psp. but i may be tripping but did somebody say you can make beats with the psp?
 10 years ago '07        #131
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
go to pspiso.com and download everygame from PS1,SNES,SEGAGENESIS,CPS2(marvel vs capcom series), and every single PSP game ever realesed.
 09-04-2007, 03:40 PM         #132
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at a I phone and a ipod being better media devices. The screen is small as sh*t. U dont get the home theater feeling when u watching sh*t on a Ipod. Ask any1 that has both and a smart person would say theyd rather watch video on a psp. As for Music The Ipod is better but I like the PSP cuz it has its own built in speaker so I can listen to music without putting annoying headphones in my head.
 10 years ago '05        #133
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO at home theater effect on the PSP. Anything you say beyond that point is just idiocy.
 09-04-2007, 03:53 PM         #134
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8;10360747[B said:
]i guess you havent seen how Ninja Gaiden is goin to be controled on the DS. Because that is what is going to be revolutionized the DS...not gaming. Because no game on the DS is using the stylus close as good as Ninja Gaiden is.
[/B]

also the funny thing is that i owned both, but im only usin the PSP for playing SNES, and PSX games and MGS. Both of my handheld both use pirated games so i know the in and out of both homebrew scene. I actually got both. Its that many folks using that PSP is for older folks.....but yet they never played Phoenix Wright. PSP is decent but has anybody really talks about PSP have games. Really what is the point of getting a PSP especially when majority of its game can be played on a T.V. It sad when i only used my PSP to play emulators and a few PSP game while my DS is getting played by many great new DS games.

DS+games=greatness
R4, and Mini SD card, and some DS roms(especially jump superstar and jump ultimate star)=Slice bread

PSP without firmware mod(dark alex or the new M33 firmware)=average handheld. PSP with 3.40OE and 3.52M33=greatness.

BUT DS is better as a gamin device while PSP is still useful when there are no games. But also IPhone>>>>>>>IPOD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSP when it comes to multimedia capability
I dont give a sh*t u said all the games on PSP are PS1 games but frankly so are Nintendos sh*t. I dont give a fu*k about the revolutionaryness its bringing. Whats so revolutionary??? The fact u can change the maps with a fu*king PDA Stick?????
 09-04-2007, 03:55 PM         #135
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
LMAO at home theater effect on the PSP. Anything you say beyond that point is just idiocy.
WOW u guys must have never touched a PSP in ur entire lives. U must really be loyal to Nintendo or something. Any person will tell u watching a video on a psp is better than almost any mp3 player/device. And personally I hate head phones and prefer listening thru a speaker. Am I stupid because I feel that way???
 10 years ago '07        #136
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 darealness818 said:
i own both n i will tell you dat psp>>>Ds

i don't care if the ds outsells psp by a mile in japan...jus cuz a jap says dis is good or bad dont mean its da truth besides they're too busy playin dumb a.ss date and horse stable simulators anyway.....its funny how some nerds will base their decisions soley on what da japs think

the ds aint a bad system either but i sold my ds for a game boy micro cuz i enjoy the gba games more...the ds is basically a gba with a pda stick...like mah man said what da fuc is so revolutionary about dat?

alot of the psp games aint nuffin to write home about either but with all the homebrew possibilities and never having to buy a game again dat alone jus gives the psp the edge over the ds for me...for rpg enthusiasts the psp is da way to go the rpg s on psp completley sh*t on ds's rpgs by a mile

the ds also has too many kiddie games and alot of dem are jus ports of earlier gba games...i bought a ds so i could play new super amrio bros but dat game was a major dissapointment for me....i aint too excited bout dat new zelda game either gee i cant wait to sail around empty seas for endless hours again
all good points but you can also play roms on the ds with a micro sd card and R4.

PSP is still the best hand held of all time though.
 09-04-2007, 04:25 PM         #137
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
i own both n i will tell you dat psp>>>Ds

i don't care if the ds outsells psp by a mile in japan...jus cuz a jap says dis is good or bad dont mean its da truth besides they're too busy playin dumb a.ss date and horse stable simulators anyway.....its funny how some nerds will base their decisions soley on what da japs think

the ds aint a bad system either but i sold my ds for a game boy micro cuz i enjoy the gba games more...the ds is basically a gba with a pda stick...like mah man said what da fuc is so revolutionary about dat?

alot of the psp games aint nuffin to write home about either but with all the homebrew possibilities and never having to buy a game again dat alone jus gives the psp the edge over the ds for me...for rpg enthusiasts the psp is da way to go the rpg s on psp completley sh*t on ds's rpgs by a mile
Do me a favour and name me the great psp rpgs... i don t see any great rpgs on the psp besides the ps1 ports ...go ahead and prove me wrong..

the ds also has too many kiddie games and alot of dem are jus ports of earlier gba games...i bought a ds so i could play new super amrio bros but dat game was a major dissapointment for me....i aint too excited bout dat new zelda game either gee i cant wait to sail around empty seas for endless hours again
i don t see any gba ports on the ds ..can you name a few?
 09-04-2007, 04:34 PM         #138
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like to thank the people in this thread for keeping me entertained. It's the only reason why this thread is still open.

N-Gage>>>> DS & PSP Combined
 09-04-2007, 04:40 PM         #139
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do me a favour and name me the great psp rpgs... i don t see any great rpgs on the psp besides the ps1 ports ...go ahead and prove me wrong..

X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
Tales of Eternia (TOD is different than this same developer same characters tho)
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony
Riviera Promise Land
Kingdom of Paradise 2
Jeanne D'Arc
Dragoneer's Aria
Popolocrois
Tales of Radiant Mythology
MGS

Like I said RPGs are ur preference. I personally like Sports games a little more than RPGs and PSPs sports games blow DS's sh*t out the water. Ill admit tho DS RPGS>PSP RPGs but its all depending on what u like.
 09-04-2007, 04:42 PM         #140
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann said:
I would like to thank the people in this thread for keeping me entertained. It's the only reason why this thread is still open.

N-Gage>>>> DS & PSP Combined
at u adding more to the argument. N-Gage aint got sh*t on psp or DS. But from ur perspective which is better between a PSP or DS??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago