Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-02-2007, 02:40 PM         #101
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaHustla said:
Burnout Legends>>>>>>>Mario Kart DS (imo)
and like psp got ova 45 8.0 games
ds has 39 (And THREE of those are nintendogs )
and for ds so far they have
Mario Kart
Super Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros
Mario And Luigi Partners In Time
Super Princess Peach
how many times do u want 2 save the princess
damn
why don t you name the other 20 exclusive RPGs out for the ds?

steve nice 85 said:

AND I KNOW YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT 2D AND 3D GRAPHICS, WHEN I SAID I HAVE ENOUGH MARIO GAMES ON MY PSP AND YOU CLAIM NOT TO CARE ABOUT GRAPHICS AND CALLED ME A GRAPHICS wh0ore HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF IN THIS THREAD?? IF YOU WANT GOOD GAMES IN 3D WITH GOOD GRAPHICS PSP IS THE WAY TO GO YOU DUMB d*ck!!!

^^^OWNED!!!
@steve nice 85

When did i say that i care about graphics? WTF?

Dude is definitely mad. Taking the time to give hate and type all that bullsh*t. Did i touch a nerve fu*kboy? :D

and you know what? take the gun outta ya avy, point it at your ugly head and pull the fu*kin trigger.. im sure the world would be a much better place without stupid c*nts like you...

U-MAD?

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-02-2007 at 02:53 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #102
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
I was gonna post those stats^^ DS is k!lling everything in console sales not only in Japan either...
 09-02-2007, 03:01 PM         #103
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When u have a console as cheap as NDS compared to what PSP was in the beginning Im not suprised as to why people would by it more. The DS had way more games in its launch that PSP did I can admit that. Thats like saying Wii is better than 360 since it just did better in sales. And smack ya self if u think it is. PSP also doesn't have alot of games that appeal to the Japaness audience. But when Final Fantasy comes out and the PSP SLim does its thing u already know.
 09-02-2007, 03:12 PM         #104
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
When u have a console as cheap as NDS compared to what PSP was in the beginning Im not suprised as to why people would by it more. The DS had way more games in its launch that PSP did I can admit that. Thats like saying Wii is better than 360 since it just did better in sales. And smack ya self if u think it is. PSP also doesn't have alot of games that appeal to the Japaness audience. But when Final Fantasy comes out and the PSP SLim does its thing u already know.
yea the DS is better than the PSP in terms of GAMES. YOu are a fu*king noob or have a really bad taste in games if you say otherwise.

DS= For smart people who play Strategy Games/RPGs and other deep sh*t.

PSP=For brainless people who are into FPS and other kind of games that require no thinking.
 09-02-2007, 03:29 PM         #105
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
THE DS SELLS CUZ ITS CHEAP, THE WII SELLS CUZ ITS fu*kING CHEAP, MOMMY AND DADDY BUY IT FOR KIDS UNDER 16 WHO CANT EVEN GET A JOB!!! THATS WHY IT SELLS!!! FOR THE 80TH TIME!!![b]
I live in europe and the psp costs 170 € (even cheaper if you look around a bit) and the DS 150 €. There is not much difference. So this can t be the reason. And the gamecube did cost half as much as the ps2 and it did flop hard. it s all about the games.

^^^^ IS THAT NOT CARING ABOUT GRAPHICS????? YOU WERE AMPED AS HELL OVER THAT ONE!! STUPID a.ss!
umm yea, i prefer 2d over 3d on a handheld. is that caring about graphics?

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-02-2007 at 03:31 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #106
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 Pimpomeo_II said:
yea the DS is better than the PSP in terms of GAMES. YOu are a fu*king noob or have a really bad taste in games if you say otherwise.

PSP=For brainless people who are into FPS and other kind of games that require no thinking.
NO THINKING FTW!!!!!!!!!
 09-02-2007, 03:52 PM         #107
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Metal Gear Solid, Brave Story, Radiant Mythology, Crush all require some thinking. I think maybe u havent played alot of PSP games. Just because u can use a PDA stick and a touch screen doesn't make u look smarter/or think.
 10 years ago '05        #108
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 Pimpomeo_II said:

Question: How many of those Strategy/rpgs are good games?
DS=Kids 13 and under tryna catch pokemon and play with virtual dogs
PSP=Everyone who wants great action (Dark mirror, Portable Ops) Puzzle (Lumines, Crush), Platformers, sports and a back catalogue of PS1 SNES NES Genesis etc games
 10 years ago '07        #109
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 steve nice 85 said:
170 now, 250 at launch f*g**t, and PSP has sold faster with every price drop!!
is 2d and 3d not graphics you are such a fu*king idiot, on the real, your just saying anything to respond, sh*t is WEAK!! cuz 2d over 3d isnt a graphical improvement????? what the fu*k face to that one sonny!
The whole graphics argument you're trying to bring up...you should get some other examples because he was just saying how a new Mario doesn't come out 30 times a year like you were trying to state.

He only stated it was 2D because that's what the Mario Platformers are based on and there hasn't been one out in 2D in 15 years. You seem to try to twist arguments to sway them in your favor. Do what you gotta do.
 10 years ago '04        #110
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
God of War coming in a couple of quarters and the ability to run homebrew and watch movies makes PSP king for me. Im a fan of nostalgic games, so being able to play old roms is nice too. If you want TONS of original games, then get a DS, but its just that, a handheld gaming system...

unless you're still in high school, the amount of games you'll realistically play on a handheld dramatically drop, so for me, being able to watch Crash on the plane with my girl at one point, and then the very next, being able to play Medal of Honor and Super Techmo Bowl is much better playing Metroid Prime and BrainAge by myself...

Ill sacrifice a few cool games that i prolly wouldn't play for the ability to watch movies/run roms/make beats/run windows/do whatever.

Custom Firmware set the PSP apart from all the rest IMO.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 09-02-2007 at 06:31 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #111
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
Quality >> Quantity

People behind the DS are mainly bringing up numbers.. When clearly that doesnt mean anything.
As i said before.. as far as GAMING goes, thas mainly for kids because i know NO grown men with a DS n NOT have a PSP.

Times have changed and even our GAMING systems have to be able to do more than just GAME.

I HIGHLY doubt the Slim PSP with FF7:CC will bring PSP's numbers up to the DS' only because it is too far behind.. But the fact will still remain that a PSP is BETTER.

"We Have This.. and it was rated This!":sleepy:

Really..? Thats great. But as a system, the DS is inferior.
And to the dude that said he rather watch movies on his iPod..

Lets jus say.. Psp's can now use a TELEVISION screen..

Last edited by Peter Starks™; 09-02-2007 at 07:28 PM..
 09-02-2007, 08:23 PM         #112
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
Quality >> Quantity

People behind the DS are mainly bringing up numbers.. When clearly that doesnt mean anything.
As i said before.. as far as GAMING goes, thas mainly for kids because i know NO grown men with a DS n NOT have a PSP.

Times have changed and even our GAMING systems have to be able to do more than just GAME.

I HIGHLY doubt the Slim PSP with FF7:CC will bring PSP's numbers up to the DS' only because it is too far behind.. But the fact will still remain that a PSP is BETTER.

"We Have This.. and it was rated This!":sleepy:

Really..? Thats great. But as a system, the DS is inferior.
And to the dude that said he rather watch movies on his iPod..

Lets jus say.. Psp's can now use a TELEVISION screen..
you can cry all you want. S-E, Namco, Sega and Capcom already gave up on the psp because of the sh*tty sales.. ds is the future...check out the list i posted on the 1st page.. and no, the ds is not kiddy. it's japanese.. most japanese games look kiddy but have a more mature story and gameplay than most realistic looking western games...

oh and why would anyone want to plug the psp to a television? to watch movies? don t kno about you but i already have a dvd player at home..

steve nice 85 said:
170 now, 250 at launch f*g**t, and PSP has sold faster with every price drop!!
blah blah blah... :sleepy:

and lol @ ya ll for saying the sales don t mean sh*t..

More Sales = More 3rd Party Support.

U MAD?
 10 years ago '04        #113
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pimpomeo_II said:
you can cry all you want. S-E, Namco, Sega and Capcom already gave up on the psp because of the sh*tty sales.. ds is the future...check out the list i posted on the 1st page.. and no, the ds is not kiddy. it's japanese.. most japanese games look kiddy but have a more mature story and gameplay than most realistic looking western games...

oh and why would anyone want to plug the psp to a television? to watch movies? don t kno about you but i already have a dvd player at home..

U MAD?
cry? ..was that necessary?
My point is valid. "their not kiddy, their japanese" Imma let someone else respond to that ignorant line. I agree with the "More 3rd Party Support" but WHOSE to say those companies gave up?? You? Again =

And why plug the psp up to a TV?
Larger screen for games, Slide shows.. And for people who can't burn out the movies sitting on their computers (Me).
Makes perfect sense.
 10 years ago '07        #114
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 Pimpomeo_II said:

U MAD?
Thread closed Wii and DS are the greatest systems of all time

:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #115
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1061 1061
first off, :finger: f u c k :finger: you ya bi*ch you im laughing when im saying this, i was just speaking the truth cats hate the truth, my b u cant mod ds games but u can mod gba/snes/nes/ and sega, ne way most of all the ds games are remakes ds sells more because of its sole marketshare as a handheld device. psp still sh*ts on ds, u can ask ne real gamer what we he/she choose for round about the same spot, let learns ya, as a new product in handheld entertainment you must test the waters with titles to become known to gain more market share ds has those bi*ch a.ss disney type games neway.....ya dig, the new psp will better,

ps.... f u c k ya and that bi*ch as stlyus....
 09-02-2007, 11:57 PM         #116
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this sh*t.........

MPEG-4 on a DS. Proof of Concept.
abraxas from the gbadev.org forums has created a proof of concept program, to get mpeg-4 files running on the DS (English post). As of right now it is only video with no audio, but it shows that it is definitely possible, through the use of homebrew software.

Quote:
I use xvidcore (my fix version) building mpeg4 decoder lib.

put m4vtst1.sc.nds (at m4vtst1.rar) into card root dir
rename sample1(2).m4v to s.m4v into card root dir

run m4vtst1.sc.nds and play s.m4v mpeg4 file.

It’s still not optimization (slow…).

I found some arm asm & arm dsp asm optimization code in mplayer sources libavcodec lib.

maybe i will change lib for decoding (xvidcore seem slow).

PS. I think it possible to decode mpeg4 simple 256×192 24fps
when best optimization idct & yuv->rgb and others.
(some paper talksabout optimization arm decoding mpeg4)
Download Here: m4vtst1.rar

People just finding out how to play MP4 videos with no fu*king sound The PSP Media Experience>Ipod>Watching 2 kids throw rocks>The DS.
 10 years ago '05        #117
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Andre3000 said:
lol at this sh*t.........

MPEG-4 on a DS. Proof of Concept.
abraxas from the gbadev.org forums has created a proof of concept program, to get mpeg-4 files running on the DS (English post). As of right now it is only video with no audio, but it shows that it is definitely possible, through the use of homebrew software.

Quote:
I use xvidcore (my fix version) building mpeg4 decoder lib.

put m4vtst1.sc.nds (at m4vtst1.rar) into card root dir
rename sample1(2).m4v to s.m4v into card root dir

run m4vtst1.sc.nds and play s.m4v mpeg4 file.

It’s still not optimization (slow…).

I found some arm asm & arm dsp asm optimization code in mplayer sources libavcodec lib.

maybe i will change lib for decoding (xvidcore seem slow).

PS. I think it possible to decode mpeg4 simple 256×192 24fps
when best optimization idct & yuv->rgb and others.
(some paper talksabout optimization arm decoding mpeg4)
Download Here: m4vtst1.rar

People just finding out how to play MP4 videos with no fu*king sound The PSP Media Experience>Ipod>Watching 2 kids throw rocks>The DS.
Umm you do know the DS already has its own video format that it can play perfectly (DPG) and that MP4 is just them expanding the abilities of the DS...
 10 years ago '04        #118
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Umm you do know the DS already has its own video format that it can play perfectly (DPG) and that MP4 is just them expanding the abilities of the DS...
thas cool but we can do without another video format.
Especially one that can only be used in one place.
 10 years ago '04        #119
upinya 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 5 5
So where can I get a PSP that does all of the things that you guys are talking about.
 09-03-2007, 04:25 AM         #120
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Andre3000

DS is a real Gaming System not a half a.ssed multimedia bullsh*t handheld with no games...

Peter Starks™ said:
cry? ..was that necessary?
My point is valid. "their not kiddy, their japanese" Imma let someone else respond to that ignorant line. I agree with the "More 3rd Party Support" but WHOSE to say those companies gave up?? You? Again =
ok, there are few exceptions such as metal gear and resident evil.. but the mojority of japanese games have an anime look... and most western f*gs such as the peeps on this board think it s kiddy just cause it has too many colours. hell, every fu*kin super nintendo game had a kiddy look and noone explained back then.. it s just a fu*kin game.. it s not meant to be realistic..

@Support

Just look at the release lists..you can clearly see how the 3rd party support for the psp gets less and less by each passing day.. the ds gets tons of new games while the psp is getting sh*t... but hey, i don t blame the 3rd parties.. noone buys that sh*t so why bother and waste money making new games for it?

And why plug the psp up to a TV?
Larger screen for games, Slide shows.. And for people who can't burn out the movies sitting on their computers (Me).
Makes perfect sense.
no it doesn t make any sense at all.. cause most dvd players nowadays support external hdd .. you don t have to burn or convert all that stuff anymore...and from what i know the psp can t even play avi files.. you need to convert all that sh*t first and fu*k converting videos to watch it on a small a.ss sh*tty screen...

@the dude with the gay avatar

i never said something like that..

i think the wii library is even worse than the psp library (at the moment)...

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-03-2007 at 04:42 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now