Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-01-2007, 03:53 AM         #61
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
I'm sorry but you said DS is for people who play Mario n whatnot but it was clearly stated that mario CAN be played on the PSP. Along with other Nintendo Titles. ALONGSIDE Sega games n etc.
Sorry, but are you on crack or something? I m talking about the new Mario, Castlevania, Mega Man, Contra, Dragon Quest, Secret Of Mana titles coming exclusively to the ds. AND NO you can t emulate that sh*t on your psp, get the fu*k over it.

So what i see that makes the DS so special is... the touch screen??
Sorry. But that statement had to be shot down.
um no it just makes DS emulation impossible on the psp. learn to read.

see, the ds does not need any emulators or the other multimedia bullsh*t. it has alraedy enough great exclusive games .. all you psp fans are talking about how the psp plays emulators, mp3, videos and sh*t... but what about the NEW GAMES? where the fu*k are the fu*kin games? I don t need all the multimedia bullsh*t, i m a fu*king gamer, i need games!!!!

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-01-2007 at 05:58 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #62
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
What was that f*g**t? Retort to your usual bullsh*t word twisting Sony d*ck riding maneuvers. What was that? Post the list again so i can shut you down again:

DS Library:

New Super Mario Bros.
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy III
Dragon Quest Monsters: Rocket Slime
Mega Man ZX
Pokemon Diamon & Pearl
Resident Evil: DS
Super Princess Peach
Castlevania: DOS
Castlevania: POR
Phoenix Wright 1 & 2
Lumious Arc
Heroes Of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Osu Tatakae Ouendan 1+2
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Mouse Attack
Rune Factory
Lunar Knights
Yoshi's Island DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Children Of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Bleach 1+2
Tetris DS
Jump Superstars 1+2
Starfox a.ssault
Etrian Odyssey
Nanostray
Sonic Rush

Coming Soon:

Advance Wars 2 DS
New Track & Field
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV-VI
Contra IV
ASH (New Mistwalker RPG)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Luminious Arc 2
Dragon Quest IX
Metroid Dread
It's A Wonderful World (NEW Square RPG)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Phoenix Wright 3+4
New Castlevania
Elite Beat Agents 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Inazuma Eleven (New Level 5 RPG)
Tales Of Innocense
Tingle RPG
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Deltora Quest
Disgaea DS
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker
Front Mission The First
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mega Man ZX Advent
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Nanostray 2
Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village 1-3
Rune Factory 2
Sonic RPG
Sonic Rush Adventure
Exit DS

What was that? Throw up numbers: DS almost 50 Mil compare to PSP at like 25 Mil. Whats that? Pokemon selling 20 mil. Lol almost outselling the PSP itself.
Who the lame that always goes to using words like d*ck,ds,pokemon,and nintendogs when losing an argument

[pic - click to view]

But im the lame?
i see ur list and raise you that the list you have listed above can be dloaded on the psp, and so can nes, snes, and sega gen, meaning four sytems, one device, easysaying psp is on anotha level
 09-01-2007, 04:59 AM         #63
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Mike said:
i see ur list and raise you that the list you have listed above can be dloaded on the psp.
Again. U CANT EMULATE DS GAMES ON THE PSP YOU fu*kIN MORON. Is it really that hard to understand?

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-01-2007 at 05:27 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #64
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
Jus look at the games sale chart...close thread
 10 years ago '07        #65
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
....And apart from DS have better games its a lot smaller and lighter than the psp which is like a Brick.
 10 years ago '07        #66
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 celphtitled said:
....And apart from DS have better games its a lot smaller and lighter than the psp which is like a Brick.
you ole weak-ass lightweight n*gga
 10 years ago '07        #67
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 eeee87 said:
you ole weak-ass lightweight n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #68
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Pimpomeo_II said:
Sorry, but are you on crack or something? I m talking about the new Mario, Castlevania, Mega Man, Contra, Dragon Quest, Secret Of Mana titles coming exclusively to the ds. AND NO you can t emulate that sh*t on your psp, get the fu*k over it.

um no it just makes DS emulation impossible on the psp. learn to read.

see, the ds does not need any emulators or the other multimedia bullsh*t. it has alraedy enough great exclusive games .. all you psp fans are talking about how the psp plays emulators, mp3, videos and sh*t... but what about the NEW GAMES? where the fu*k are the fu*kin games? I don t need all the multimedia bullsh*t, i m a fu*king gamer, i need games!!!!
I didnt disrespect you in no way.
Grow the fu*k up.

And Psp owners get all the classics... Plus PSN games, for an original experience.
Ds gets rehashes with a Touch Screen Factor added...

Whatever. To each his own.

And i thought you was leaving? If this is gon turn into a cursing match then i'm not with the idea of a grown a.ss man making himself look dumb.
 09-01-2007, 12:36 PM         #69
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It wont even matter anymore as soon as God of War Silent Hill, and FFVII come out the DS will be left in the dust.
 09-01-2007, 12:44 PM         #70
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo_II said:
:banghead::thumbsdow @ the list

yea and the majority of the psp library are crappy PS2 ports.. you guys just don t get it.. people want a handheld not a portable console.
what are u talking about??? A majority of the games up there were N64 or Game Cube games at one point. They just mixed the storys around to fit on a DS.

I can admit the DS has better adventure games. or what not but ur sports games are a.ss to the fullest.

PSP online/ Adhoc is also better IMO.

I mean im getting older now Pokemon and sh*t isn't what im intererested in anymore. Socom, Metal Gear Solid, Medal of Honor>_______________

And sales will always be better for the cheaper machine. Its pretty obvious.
 10 years ago '07        #71
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
It wont even matter anymore as soon as God of War Silent Hill, and FFVII come out the DS will be left in the dust.
Zelda Phantom Hourglass>>>Games u jus listed
 09-01-2007, 02:41 PM         #72
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
what are u talking about??? A majority of the games up there were N64 or Game Cube games at one point. They just mixed the storys around to fit on a DS.
the same could be said for any psp game out there... the mojority of the games are PS1 and PS2 ports...sad but true..

steve nice 85 said:
All your doing is contradicting yourself, YOU NEED GAMES????? you can get 5 systems worth of games on a PSP, but you rock with a DS cuz you need games!!! Your a gamer but your only next gen system is a wii??? And thats not next gen at all, the 360 has been out 2 years, PS3 1 year, step your game up! You say we are only talking about emulators, but a kid already posted 49 PSP games that got at least a 8.0 rating while the DS had 40, NINE LESS! And your last contradiction, you said you were done getting your a.ss handed to you in this thread, but i see your still here!! And of course we are gonna say PSP plays movies, videos, MP3s, stores pictures, etc.... cuz a sh*tty a.ss DS cant do any of that, it can play kiddie games with Atari graphics, its over for you, your a fu*king idiot!!!
what s the point of buying a system when there are no games out for it.. i m not interested in sport, racing or fps games... that s why the next gen fu*kin sucks.. i mostly play action adventures and RPGs... don t get me wrong.. ill cop a x360 later this year, as soon as Eternal Sonata and Lost Odyssey drop.. but why the fu*k am i explaining myself to a f*g**t like you?

oh and the ds can also play videos, mp3, homebrew and all of that multimedia bullsh*t...inform yourself b4 you run your fu*kin mouth, noob

and fu*k the emulator bullsh*t.. i want new games, not old games i already beat 10 times...

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-01-2007 at 02:51 PM..
 09-01-2007, 03:26 PM         #73
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo_II said:
the same could be said for any psp game out there... the mojority of the games are PS1 and PS2 ports...sad but true..

what s the point of buying a system when there are no games out for it.. i m not interested in sport, racing or fps games... that s why the next gen fu*kin sucks.. i mostly play action adventures and RPGs... don t get me wrong.. ill cop a x360 later this year, as soon as Eternal Sonata and Lost Odyssey drop.. but why the fu*k am i explaining myself to a f*g**t like you?

oh and the ds can also play videos, mp3, homebrew and all of that multimedia bullsh*t...inform yourself b4 you run your fu*kin mouth, noob

and fu*k the emulator bullsh*t.. i want new games, not old games i already beat 10 times...
lol I beat Pokemon 10 times when I was a young Buck Im tired of that little kid sh*t.

Mario is cool once in a while but the Nintendo franchise wore the sh*t out of him next thing u know there gonna have Mario in Cyber Space helping the Princess off a fu*king moon.

If ur in to RPG games there are some for the PSP.
 10 years ago '07        #74
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,859 | Props total: 2377 2377

Ahh man, this is pure comedic gold!
 10 years ago '07        #75
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
lol I beat Pokemon 10 times when I was a young Buck Im tired of that little kid sh*t.

Mario is cool once in a while but the Nintendo franchise wore the sh*t out of him next thing u know there gonna have Mario in Cyber Space helping the Princess off a fu*king moon.

I guess you haven't heard of Mario Galaxy have you?
 09-01-2007, 03:29 PM         #76
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 celphtitled said:
Zelda Phantom Hourglass>>>Games u jus listed
God of War>Zelda That game will be nice to.

09-01-2007, 03:30 PM         #77
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
I guess you haven't heard of Mario Galaxy have you?
I was being ironic a little I knew they made some sh*t like that just forgot the title. Ive even heard of Mario Doctor and all that other bull sh*t. :sleepy:
 10 years ago '07        #78
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
I was being ironic a little I knew they made some sh*t like that just forgot the title. Ive even heard of Mario Doctor and all that other bull sh*t. :sleepy:
Ah okay, I figured you were being sarcastic or just didn't follow Nintendo at all.

But God of War is my most anticipated handheld title which I can't wait for.
 10 years ago '04        #79
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
i got a PSP, cause i like playing games like Madden and sh*t on it...plus i could listen to music, watch movies and keep my pictures on it plus that internet browser...plus you can download games and sh*t....

its funny how people like dem DS users and even some PSP users getting all emotional...
its just a game system....yall sounding like no pus*y getting nerds :rolleyes:
 09-01-2007, 04:05 PM         #80
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:

man, you act like there are no games on the ds other than pokemon and mario. just check out the list i posted on the first page...

hmm ....

Breath Of Fire 3 = PS1 Port
Final Fantasy Tactics = PS1 Port
Tales of Eternia = PS1 Port

The only RPGs worth mentioning are Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core and Jeanne D'Arc
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy