Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
 116
 NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
The pyramids were what?
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #21
eeee87 
space
avatar space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 steve nice 85 said:
its like a PS3 vs Wii, the Wii sells more, but its really no comparison in hardware, the PSP sh*ts on the DS, but if you into pokemon, and nintendogs all that bullsh*t, like your boy philosopher have fun!! if you wanna be on a plane ride and play a game like grand theft auto, you gotta get a psp!

LOL at dem ds nerds getting mad. We must have hit a nerve
 11 years ago '04        #22
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 1985 1985
 12ampage said:
In Japan the DS outsells the PSP by a ton. The Japanese know what they are doing. Don't listen to the ignorant fu*k telling you DS is for white kids.
The japanese also buy tons of dumb a.ss games about going to school and sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #23
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 badboy600 said:
The japanese also buy tons of dumb a.ss games about going to school and sh*t.
Lol i love how the Sony fans are idiots and their intelligence is non existent. Should i start naming titles that sh*t on the PSP? New Super Mario Brothers, Metroid Prime Hunters , Elite Beat Agents, Lunar Knights, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Phoenix Wright.
Now the upcoming titles: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Jam Sessions, Sonic Rush Adventure, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy IV, Phoenix Wright 4. I love how steve always brings up Pokemon and Nintendogs but fails too mention how both titles combined almost sold more units then the PSP in its whole lifetime. SO pretty much in summary if you wanna act "tough and cool" get a PSP its for little girls that like to add like big boys. For real games get a DS. Oh and lol at Steve bringing up my name. How that d*ck taste bi*ch. Ima be :applause: when you get banned for being an idiot and a fanboy.
 08-30-2007, 05:43 PM         #24
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DS Library:

New Super Mario Bros.
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy III
Dragon Quest Monsters: Rocket Slime
Mega Man ZX
Pokemon Diamon & Pearl
Resident Evil: DS
Super Princess Peach
Castlevania: DOS
Castlevania: POR
Phoenix Wright 1 & 2
Lumious Arc
Heroes Of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Osu Tatakae Ouendan 1+2
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Mouse Attack
Rune Factory
Lunar Knights
Yoshi's Island DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Children Of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Bleach 1+2
Tetris DS
Jump Superstars 1+2
Starfox a.ssault
Etrian Odyssey
Nanostray
Sonic Rush


Coming Soon:

Advance Wars 2 DS
New Track & Field
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV-VI
Contra IV
ASH (New Mistwalker RPG)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Luminious Arc 2
Dragon Quest IX
Metroid Dread
It's A Wonderful World (NEW Square RPG)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Phoenix Wright 3+4
New Castlevania
Elite Beat Agents 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Inazuma Eleven (New Level 5 RPG)
Tales Of Innocense
Tingle RPG
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Deltora Quest
Disgaea DS
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker
Front Mission The First
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mega Man ZX Advent
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Nanostray 2
Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village 1-3
Rune Factory 2
Sonic RPG
Sonic Rush Adventure
Exit DS



PSP Library:

GTA
...
...
...GTA.......... Loco Roco..... :sleepy:

Coming Soon:

Castlevania X Remake
Loco Roco 2
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core









CLOSE THREAD!


Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 08-30-2007 at 06:05 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #25
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$10,066 | Props total: 25195 25195
 UF4Soldier said:
get a PSP update 3.40oe firmware, and buy rapidshare and megaupload account. Then you go to pspiso.com and download everygame from PS1,SNES,SEGAGENESIS,CPS2(marvel vs capcom series), and every single PSP game ever realesed.


PSP>>>>DS by a fu*king mile..
EXACTLY.........

all i had to do was buy the psp, buy lumines and i was smooth sailing from there......PSPISO is the sh*t

I got it to 3.40oe-a so i can run ALL the iso/cso games out there....
im not a fan of the DS at all...played it for like 20 minutes and i was not impressed at all

I love my psp.....got a 4gb card, soon to be an 8gb. and im good to go right now
 11 years ago '05        #26
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 steve nice 85 said:
Ima fanboy, but you make comments like these with no relevance, you are the biggest DS d*ck rider out! hows that a.ss taste bi*ch?
Lol. Sorry i dont even really like consoles or handhelds but i do love sh*tting on idiots that dont know what their talking about like you for instance. So wheres your respond to the DS has no games besides Pokemon and Nintendogs? Do i really need to pull out numbers to prove you wrong in yet another thread. This aint Hip Hop were sales dont matter. Its video games numbers count. Men Lie, Women Lie,Numbers Dont.
 08-30-2007, 07:39 PM         #27
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DS is pretty nice
 11 years ago '04        #28
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,138 | Props total: 9069 9069
No need for Lumines, Pandoras battery can downgrade ne updated PSP.
 11 years ago '04        #29
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,618 | Props total: 3273 3273
 lilfee said:
and like he said go to pspiso.com..i bet your mind will change and everyone elses too. i got psp. and i love it. its everything right there and u can down load x-box games, ds, and nintendo titles so, it's goin down. get psp:applause::applause::applause:

I dont know, because DS with R4 with a 4gb mini SDcard can give me more hours of fun than 4gb memory stick of a PSP. DS got far better games right now while my PSP is only being used for playing my PS1 games just because of the lack of great games. Phoenix Wright, New Super Mario Bros, Castlevania, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunter, 3d Remake of Final fantasy 3, Mario and Luigi partners in time>>>>anything PSP got right now. And the thing is that Ninja Gaiden for DS and God of War for PSP both are comin out this winter which means that i going to have fun with both hand held while yall stuck f!ghting about DS vs PSP
 11 years ago '04        #30
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,152 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Pimpomeo_II said:
DS Library:

New Super Mario Bros.
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy III
Dragon Quest Monsters: Rocket Slime
Mega Man ZX
Pokemon Diamon & Pearl
Resident Evil: DS
Super Princess Peach
Castlevania: DOS
Castlevania: POR
Phoenix Wright 1 & 2
Lumious Arc
Heroes Of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Osu Tatakae Ouendan 1+2
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Mouse Attack
Rune Factory
Lunar Knights
Yoshi's Island DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Children Of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Bleach 1+2
Tetris DS
Jump Superstars 1+2
Starfox a.ssault
Etrian Odyssey
Nanostray
Sonic Rush


Coming Soon:

Advance Wars 2 DS
New Track & Field
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV-VI
Contra IV
ASH (New Mistwalker RPG)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Luminious Arc 2
Dragon Quest IX
Metroid Dread
It's A Wonderful World (NEW Square RPG)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Phoenix Wright 3+4
New Castlevania
Elite Beat Agents 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Inazuma Eleven (New Level 5 RPG)
Tales Of Innocense
Tingle RPG
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Deltora Quest
Disgaea DS
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker
Front Mission The First
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mega Man ZX Advent
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Nanostray 2
Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village 1-3
Rune Factory 2
Sonic RPG
Sonic Rush Adventure
Exit DS



PSP Library:

GTA
...
...
...GTA.......... Loco Roco..... :sleepy:

Coming Soon:

Castlevania X Remake
Loco Roco 2
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core









CLOSE THREAD!
lol, no fu*kin contest If you want to actually game, get a DS. If you want mediocre multimedia, PSP.
 11 years ago '07        #31
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,015 | Props total: 2533 2533
Does anyone have a Rapidshare account that I could get? I'm tired of waiting 2 hours after every part I download...
 08-31-2007, 02:03 AM         #32
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
i just read that book of bullsh*t games listed on the previous page, come holla at me if any of em sell more than pokemon or nintendogs, that mighta have been 50 games listed, and i wouldnt play 5 of em, princess peach, c'mon thats a joke!, and you stay on the DS d*ck, so dont say some sh*t like you dont like VGs or consoles and you got a videogame controller as your avy, and that little icon with nintendo, xbox, etc.... it makes you look like a fu*king idiot, and a fu*king liar just talking to talk, your sh*tting on yourself!!!
u prolly don t even know 95% of the games i listed.. fu*kin noob!

@Syringe

Disconnect your Internet Connection, re-connect, and there you go ;)
 11 years ago '07        #33
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,015 | Props total: 2533 2533
 Pimpomeo_II said:
u prolly don t even know 95% of the games i listed.. fu*kin noob!

@Syringe

Disconnect your Internet Connection, re-connect, and there you go ;)
Yay! Props 4 you!
 11 years ago '04        #34
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,120 | Props total: 792 792
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol i love how the Sony fans are idiots and their intelligence is non existent. Should i start naming titles that sh*t on the PSP? New Super Mario Brothers, Metroid Prime Hunters , Elite Beat Agents, Lunar Knights, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Phoenix Wright.
Now the upcoming titles: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Jam Sessions, Sonic Rush Adventure, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy IV, Phoenix Wright 4. I love how steve always brings up Pokemon and Nintendogs but fails too mention how both titles combined almost sold more units then the PSP in its whole lifetime. SO pretty much in summary if you wanna act "tough and cool" get a PSP its for little girls that like to add like big boys. For real games get a DS. Oh and lol at Steve bringing up my name. How that d*ck taste bi*ch. Ima be :applause: when you get banned for being an idiot and a fanboy.
 Pimpomeo_II said:
DS Library:

New Super Mario Bros.
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy III
Dragon Quest Monsters: Rocket Slime
Mega Man ZX
Pokemon Diamon & Pearl
Resident Evil: DS
Super Princess Peach
Castlevania: DOS
Castlevania: POR
Phoenix Wright 1 & 2
Lumious Arc
Heroes Of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Osu Tatakae Ouendan 1+2
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Mouse Attack
Rune Factory
Lunar Knights
Yoshi's Island DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Children Of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Bleach 1+2
Tetris DS
Jump Superstars 1+2
Starfox a.ssault
Etrian Odyssey
Nanostray
Sonic Rush


Coming Soon:

Advance Wars 2 DS
New Track & Field
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV-VI
Contra IV
ASH (New Mistwalker RPG)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Luminious Arc 2
Dragon Quest IX
Metroid Dread
It's A Wonderful World (NEW Square RPG)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Phoenix Wright 3+4
New Castlevania
Elite Beat Agents 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Inazuma Eleven (New Level 5 RPG)
Tales Of Innocense
Tingle RPG
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Deltora Quest
Disgaea DS
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker
Front Mission The First
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mega Man ZX Advent
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Nanostray 2
Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village 1-3
Rune Factory 2
Sonic RPG
Sonic Rush Adventure
Exit DS



PSP Library:

GTA
...
...
...GTA.......... Loco Roco..... :sleepy:

Coming Soon:

Castlevania X Remake
Loco Roco 2
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core









CLOSE THREAD!
hahahahaha. PSP/Sony fans just got owned.
 11 years ago '07        #35
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,015 | Props total: 2533 2533
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pimpomeo_II again.

:(

But damn, I need to cop an R4DS and check out all those titles.
 11 years ago '05        #36
ThaHustla 
space
avatar space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 Pimpomeo_II said:
DS Library:

New Super Mario Bros.
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy III
Dragon Quest Monsters: Rocket Slime
Mega Man ZX
Pokemon Diamon & Pearl
Resident Evil: DS
Super Princess Peach
Castlevania: DOS
Castlevania: POR
Phoenix Wright 1 & 2
Lumious Arc
Heroes Of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Osu Tatakae Ouendan 1+2
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Mouse Attack
Rune Factory
Lunar Knights
Yoshi's Island DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Children Of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Bleach 1+2
Tetris DS
Jump Superstars 1+2
Starfox a.ssault
Etrian Odyssey
Nanostray
Sonic Rush


Coming Soon:

Advance Wars 2 DS
New Track & Field
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV-VI
Contra IV
ASH (New Mistwalker RPG)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Luminious Arc 2
Dragon Quest IX
Metroid Dread
It's A Wonderful World (NEW Square RPG)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Phoenix Wright 3+4
New Castlevania
Elite Beat Agents 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Inazuma Eleven (New Level 5 RPG)
Tales Of Innocense
Tingle RPG
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Deltora Quest
Disgaea DS
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker
Front Mission The First
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mega Man ZX Advent
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Nanostray 2
Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village 1-3
Rune Factory 2
Sonic RPG
Sonic Rush Adventure
Exit DS



PSP Library:

GTA
...
...
...GTA.......... Loco Roco..... :sleepy:

Coming Soon:

Castlevania X Remake
Loco Roco 2
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core









CLOSE THREAD!
Do u own a psp?
any way i won both, a psp with custom fw and ds with r4 and i like my psp betta
Theres great games on both but im themp3/movie/classic games on psp>>>>>>DS
 11 years ago '05        #37
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 steve nice 85 said:
i just read that book of bullsh*t games listed on the previous page, come holla at me if any of em sell more than pokemon or nintendogs, that mighta have been 50 games listed, and i wouldnt play 5 of em, princess peach, c'mon thats a joke!, and you stay on the DS d*ck, so dont say some sh*t like you dont like VGs or consoles and you got a videogame controller as your avy, and that little icon with nintendo, xbox, etc.... it makes you look like a fu*king idiot, and a fu*king liar just talking to talk, your sh*tting on yourself!!!
What was that f*g**t? Retort to your usual bullsh*t word twisting Sony d*ck riding maneuvers. What was that? Post the list again so i can shut you down again:

DS Library:

New Super Mario Bros.
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy III
Dragon Quest Monsters: Rocket Slime
Mega Man ZX
Pokemon Diamon & Pearl
Resident Evil: DS
Super Princess Peach
Castlevania: DOS
Castlevania: POR
Phoenix Wright 1 & 2
Lumious Arc
Heroes Of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Osu Tatakae Ouendan 1+2
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Mouse Attack
Rune Factory
Lunar Knights
Yoshi's Island DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Children Of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Bleach 1+2
Tetris DS
Jump Superstars 1+2
Starfox a.ssault
Etrian Odyssey
Nanostray
Sonic Rush


Coming Soon:

Advance Wars 2 DS
New Track & Field
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV-VI
Contra IV
ASH (New Mistwalker RPG)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Luminious Arc 2
Dragon Quest IX
Metroid Dread
It's A Wonderful World (NEW Square RPG)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Phoenix Wright 3+4
New Castlevania
Elite Beat Agents 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Inazuma Eleven (New Level 5 RPG)
Tales Of Innocense
Tingle RPG
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Deltora Quest
Disgaea DS
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker
Front Mission The First
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mega Man ZX Advent
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Nanostray 2
Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village 1-3
Rune Factory 2
Sonic RPG
Sonic Rush Adventure
Exit DS

What was that? Throw up numbers: DS almost 50 Mil compare to PSP at like 25 Mil. Whats that? Pokemon selling 20 mil. Lol almost outselling the PSP itself.
Who the lame that always goes to using words like d*ck,ds,pokemon,and nintendogs when losing an argument

[pic - click to view]


But im the lame?


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 08-31-2007 at 09:20 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #38
eeee87 
space
avatar space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
Oh no you don't


PSP Release Dates
11/1/2007 Spider-Man 3 Activision -- --
11/1/2007 DT Racer Refueled XS Games -- --
10/31/2007 Manhunt 2 Rockstar Games -- --
10/31/2007 King of Clubs Oxygen Interactive -- --
10/31/2007 Need for Speed ProStreet EA Games -- --
10/31/2007 Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Konami -- --
10/30/2007 Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness NIS America -- --
10/30/2007 Ben 10: Protector of Earth D3 -- --
10/26/2007 Warriors of the Lost Empire Tommo -- --
10/23/2007 Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles Konami -- --
10/23/2007 Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge MumboJumbo -- --
10/22/2007 The Sims 2: Castaway Electronic Arts -- --
10/19/2007 Spinout Ghostlight 3 57.0%
10/17/2007 LocoRoco 2 SCEE -- --
10/16/2007 Thrillville: Off the Rails LucasArts -- --
10/16/2007 Crash of the Titans Sierra Entertainment -- --
10/16/2007 SWAT: Target Liberty Sierra Entertainment -- --
10/16/2007 Napoleon Dynamite Crave -- --
10/9/2007 Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Square Enix 1 80.0%
10/9/2007 FIFA Soccer 08 EA Sports -- --
10/9/2007 Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron LucasArts -- --
10/9/2007 Sega Rally Revo Sega -- --
10/9/2007 Folklore SCEA -- --
10/3/2007 Biker Mice from Mars The Game Factory -- --
10/2/2007 Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow SCEA -- --
10/2/2007 NBA 08 SCEA -- --
10/2/2007 Spider-Man: Friend or Foe Activision -- --
10/2/2007 NBA Live 08 EA Sports -- --
10/2/2007 Flatout Head On Warner Bros. -- --
9/30/2007 Tenchu: Time of the a.ssassins Sega 19 51.9%
9/30/2007 Cash Guns Chaos Sony Online Entertainment -- --
9/30/2007 WipeOut Pulse SCEA 1 70.0%
9/30/2007 Spelling Challenges and More! Crave -- --
9/30/2007 EA Replay 2 Electronic Arts -- --
9/30/2007 Charlie Brown's All-Stars Namco Bandai Games America -- --
9/30/2007 100 Bullets D3 -- --
9/25/2007 Hot Pixel Atari 12 61.0%
9/25/2007 World Championship Cards Crave -- --
9/21/2007 Little Britain The Video Game Blast! Entertainment Ltd -- --
9/18/2007 Super Collapse 3 MumboJumbo -- --
9/17/2007 Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights THQ -- --
9/11/2007 Coded Arms: Contagion Konami 4 57.7%
9/7/2007 Freak Out - Extreme Freeride JoWood Productions -- --
9/4/2007 Worms: Open Warfare 2 THQ 1 80.0%
8/31/2007 Impossible Mission Play It! 1 20.0%
8/31/2007 World of Pool


and every fu*king nes,snes,gensis,MAME rom you want.
The majority of those DS titles are rehashes of early nintendo classics anyway. PSP is a complete multi-media device
 08-31-2007, 12:20 PM         #39
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eeee87 said:
Oh no you don't


PSP Release Dates
11/1/2007 Spider-Man 3 Activision -- --
11/1/2007 DT Racer Refueled XS Games -- --
10/31/2007 Manhunt 2 Rockstar Games -- --
10/31/2007 King of Clubs Oxygen Interactive -- --
10/31/2007 Need for Speed ProStreet EA Games -- --
10/31/2007 Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Konami -- --
10/30/2007 Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness NIS America -- --
10/30/2007 Ben 10: Protector of Earth D3 -- --
10/26/2007 Warriors of the Lost Empire Tommo -- --
10/23/2007 Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles Konami -- --
10/23/2007 Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge MumboJumbo -- --
10/22/2007 The Sims 2: Castaway Electronic Arts -- --
10/19/2007 Spinout Ghostlight 3 57.0%
10/17/2007 LocoRoco 2 SCEE -- --
10/16/2007 Thrillville: Off the Rails LucasArts -- --
10/16/2007 Crash of the Titans Sierra Entertainment -- --
10/16/2007 SWAT: Target Liberty Sierra Entertainment -- --
10/16/2007 Napoleon Dynamite Crave -- --
10/9/2007 Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Square Enix 1 80.0%
10/9/2007 FIFA Soccer 08 EA Sports -- --
10/9/2007 Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron LucasArts -- --
10/9/2007 Sega Rally Revo Sega -- --
10/9/2007 Folklore SCEA -- --
10/3/2007 Biker Mice from Mars The Game Factory -- --
10/2/2007 Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow SCEA -- --
10/2/2007 NBA 08 SCEA -- --
10/2/2007 Spider-Man: Friend or Foe Activision -- --
10/2/2007 NBA Live 08 EA Sports -- --
10/2/2007 Flatout Head On Warner Bros. -- --
9/30/2007 Tenchu: Time of the a.ssassins Sega 19 51.9%
9/30/2007 Cash Guns Chaos Sony Online Entertainment -- --
9/30/2007 WipeOut Pulse SCEA 1 70.0%
9/30/2007 Spelling Challenges and More! Crave -- --
9/30/2007 EA Replay 2 Electronic Arts -- --
9/30/2007 Charlie Brown's All-Stars Namco Bandai Games America -- --
9/30/2007 100 Bullets D3 -- --
9/25/2007 Hot Pixel Atari 12 61.0%
9/25/2007 World Championship Cards Crave -- --
9/21/2007 Little Britain The Video Game Blast! Entertainment Ltd -- --
9/18/2007 Super Collapse 3 MumboJumbo -- --
9/17/2007 Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights THQ -- --
9/11/2007 Coded Arms: Contagion Konami 4 57.7%
9/7/2007 Freak Out - Extreme Freeride JoWood Productions -- --
9/4/2007 Worms: Open Warfare 2 THQ 1 80.0%
8/31/2007 Impossible Mission Play It! 1 20.0%
8/31/2007 World of Pool
:banghead::thumbsdow @ the list

The majority of those DS titles are rehashes of early nintendo classics anyway.
yea and the majority of the psp library are crappy PS2 ports.. you guys just don t get it.. people want a handheld not a portable console.


Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 08-31-2007 at 01:41 PM..
 08-31-2007, 01:44 PM         #40
La05ta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got both ds & a psp, and i have to say the psp is WAYYYYYYY better especially with the homebrews, allowing you to play snes, nes, gba, gb, sega genesis games, what more would you want? and plus their in the process of creating ds roms for the psp, so thats bacically 6+ systems in one. ds is fun and all but its old generation graphics with just touch screen.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy