Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PSP or DS
PSP 38 54.29%
DS 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #181
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
 UF4Soldier said:
get a PSP update 3.40oe firmware, and buy rapidshare and megaupload account. Then you go to pspiso.com and download everygame from PS1,SNES,SEGAGENESIS,CPS2(marvel vs capcom series), and every single PSP game ever realesed.

PSP>>>>DS by a fu*king mile..
are u serious??
why am i just now hearing about this sh*t? im definately getting one now
 09-29-2007, 07:57 AM         #182
Pimpomeo_II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:

^^^ This Line Up>Anything the DS has instore. :wow:
LMAO are you serious? then take a look at this.

DS Line-Up 07/08

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 09-29-2007 at 08:01 AM..
 09-29-2007, 01:41 PM         #183
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ I meant lined up for the season. And half of those will probably get pushed back. :sleepy: Tho it makes me angry to see that yall have 5 FF coming out :banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #184
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
everybody at my college plays psps, fu*k ds, kiddy a.ss sh*t, psp lets me watch movies, get on the net, run homebrew, play nintendo, genesis and all kind of gangsta sh*t, what the fu*k a DS do?
 10 years ago '04        #185
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
^ ummm... play games, like a handheld gaming console is suppose to do.
 10 years ago '04        #186
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
2-3 years ago when i was in the market for one ... i would have said hands down psp no question ....

i can honestly tell you right now , psp is the biggest plop of sh*t put together ...

i mean alot of idiots can get caught by sonys library of ps2 games and think that the psp will be close to that ....

but i can tell you right now , like none of those games ever amount to anything close to what they were on the ps2 ....

the ds is a great system ... great games , sweet controls ... plus with a cart you can do anything a fu*king psp can do and more ....

so i mean its upto you ... but i know personally you will run into meat heads on here who will push you the psp with firmware hack ... lemme tell you right now that those games they claim .... they prolly play them for like 2 mins and skip to the next one ... and you would end up doing that too because the games on the psp kinda suck pretty bad .... end of novel ... good luck !!
 10 years ago '04        #187
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 RalphLaurenJR said:
everybody at my college plays psps, fu*k ds, kiddy a.ss sh*t, psp lets me watch movies, get on the net, run homebrew, play nintendo, genesis and all kind of gangsta sh*t, what the fu*k a DS do?

must be in your 7th year at ole college kid , cause your tarded boy :P hahah
 09-30-2007, 11:05 PM         #188
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
2-3 years ago when i was in the market for one ... i would have said hands down psp no question ....

i can honestly tell you right now , psp is the biggest plop of sh*t put together ...

i mean alot of idiots can get caught by sonys library of ps2 games and think that the psp will be close to that ....

but i can tell you right now , like none of those games ever amount to anything close to what they were on the ps2 ....

the ds is a great system ... great games , sweet controls ... plus with a cart you can do anything a fu*king psp can do and more ....

so i mean its upto you ... but i know personally you will run into meat heads on here who will push you the psp with firmware hack ... lemme tell you right now that those games they claim .... they prolly play them for like 2 mins and skip to the next one ... and you would end up doing that too because the games on the psp kinda suck pretty bad .... end of novel ... good luck !!
U just dont know any good games.
 10-01-2007, 03:57 AM         #189
kaperocka1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
niether i got game gear mofo
 10 years ago '05        #190
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
i vote apple sauce.
 10-01-2007, 03:49 PM         #191
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bobby Brown Vs. Apple Sauce (WHO WILL WIN??)

lol at the person who changed this.
 10-01-2007, 05:34 PM         #192
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exclusive: Team Ninja's Itagaki Talks DS Versus PSP

Exclusive: Team Ninja's Itagaki Talks DS Versus PSP As part of an extensive new Gamasutra interview, Team Ninja's Tomonobu Itagaki (Dead Or Alive) has been discussing the merits of Nintendo's DS and Sony's PSP, pinpointing both the PSP's "toned-down" console roots, and suggesting that the DS market may be getting flooded with low-budget titles.

In the interview conducted immediately following the recent Tokyo Game Show, Itagaki was asked why Team Ninja has decided to produce a title, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, for the DS, rather than something for the PSP - and he commented:

"When Nintendo first announced the specs of its unit, it was around the time that Sony was also announcing that they were bringing out the PSP. When I looked at the estimated specs of both, I knew which platform I wanted to work on... and I am sure that you, or people like you, might wonder, 'If the visual is so important, then why choose DS over the PSP?'"

Itagaki continued, explaining exactly why the DS appealed to him:

"The reason is because the PlayStation Portable is basically designed on the philosophy of having a console that you can take with you. They are basically just toning down what we see on home consoles such as the 360 or the PS3; whereas the DS was looking at a whole new method of input. Just as I said earlier, one of the key aspects of game design is the interactivity between the user's input and what happens on the screen, so I thought: here is a chance to do something totally original, using the strengths of this hardware. If I was going to make a game for PSP, I would be better off making a game for PS2, because they are essentially attempting to do the same thing."

The Team Ninja head added, regarding those who try to compare the two main handheld systems, something he suggests doesn't make complete sense:

"So the whole viewpoint of the PSP versus the DS is flawed. What Sony really needed to do was get those key Game Boy users and broaden the market. When Nintendo first announced the DS, they were very realistic at the time in knowing that it may be a success or it may not; they certainly weren't convinced of its success. They just knew that it was something they needed to try, for the sake of the industry, to continue to expand the kind of experiences that were available. And that type of spirit is something that I could relate with, and part of the reason why I chose to go with this hardware."

Later in the interview, which also deals with a number of other subjects, Itagaki also addressed the current state of the Nintendo DS in terms of software titles:

"So now that we are in this market where there are a glut of relatively low-budget games that are filling up the marketplace, the market may be ready for a more serious, more refined experience. We are right at this turning point in the portable space, where we will be launching this Dragon Sword game, and this may be exactly what people out there are looking for. They may be tired of all the "training" games, and looking for something more substantial. Or maybe not. We won't be able to tell until we actually throw it out there and see how people react."

The full interview with Team Ninja's Itagaki is now available on Gamasutra, including plenty of other details on Itagaki's views of development and the state of the game industry.

10 years ago '06        #193
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
I want some apple sauce.

Last edited by AJ19872006; 10-01-2007 at 05:45 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy