Aug 29 - RIHANNA'S DATING A WHITE MAN

most viewed right now
 110
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Black Girls Starting To Like The White Man?

Props Slaps
 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM         #121
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I'm 19 I used to tune into TRL more at a young age when there was more hip-hop on it around when I was in middle school

back when Eminem hosted one time and took over that sh*t funny sh*t

But then stopped as the network switched up and catered more to middle america

But say what you want but I feel Rhianna caters more to TRL , so we can agree to disagree I dont really give a fu*k anymore im not a fan of hers anyway
it's cool man, I ain't got no personal beef. i was just wondering why you though that. 50 cent caters to that sh*t to.does he make white music
 08-29-2007, 03:00 PM         #122
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
it's cool man, I ain't got no personal beef. i was just wondering why you though that. 50 cent caters to that sh*t to.does he make white music
Every hip-hop artist who dumbs down his music so he can achieve that TRL status is a sell-out

Even my favorite MC, Jay is somewhat of a sellout

"white" music is a harsh generalization but I was co-signing the homegirl who said it because I knew what she meant behind it

And trust I couldnt have a "personal beef" with a Boxden cat, I dont know you and you dont know me
 10 years ago '07        #123
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 luda06 said:
Black men aren't doing their job. Our women getting scooped up by anyone now.
are you serious? Who cares what race they hook up with
 08-29-2007, 03:09 PM         #124
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Originally Posted by luda06 View Post
Black men aren't doing their job. Our women getting scooped up by anyone now.
Since when did black men start getting jobs?










sorry, i couldnt pass that one up. to the haters, im black bioootches
 08-29-2007, 03:09 PM         #125
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thread title belongs in the 1800's.
 08-29-2007, 03:09 PM         #126
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Every hip-hop artist who dumbs down his music so he can achieve that TRL status is a sell-out

Even my favorite MC, Jay is somewhat of a sellout

"white" music is a harsh generalization but I was co-signing the homegirl who said it because I knew what she meant behind it

And trust I couldnt have a "personal beef" with a Boxden cat, I dont know you and you dont know me
who are they sell outs to? the black community and the hiphop community.to every1 else it's called ACHIEVING SUCCESS!!is Denzel a sellout when he makes a "hollywood"movie,no only in hiphop are ppl called sellouts when they try to expand their audience
the goal is to blow up.i don't consider some black guy who makes dumb down music a selllout. I consider a man who can help his ppl but doesn't a sellout.a man who forgets where he came from and what he's about a sellout..

Jay-Z - "you are what you are player /you can try to change but that's just the top layer /man i was who i was before I got here."

I can't help the poor if I'm 1 of them/so I got rich and gave back to me thats the win win.



Jay might have dumb down his music but he has NEVER sold his ppl out. Jay has been there to help the less fortunate on many occassions.so our idea of a sellout is 2 different things. yours has to do with Entertainment mine has to do with REAL LIFE.
 08-29-2007, 03:09 PM         #127
GraVy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mediatakeout aint real. ppl need to boycott that bootleg a.ss site.

n for her datin a white guy, it aint that serious. black men date white women too. yall need to watch "guess who" wit ashton kuther & bernie mac n chillin out.
 08-29-2007, 03:13 PM         #128
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
who are they sell outs to? the black community and the hiphop community.to every1 else it's called ACHIEVING SUCCESS!!is Denzel a sellout when he makes a "hollywood"movie,no only in hiphop are ppl called sellouts when they try to expand their audience
the goal is to blow up.i don't consider some black guy who makes dumb down music a selllout. I consider a man who can help his ppl but doesn't a sellout.a man who forgets where he came from and what he's about a sellout..

Jay-Z - "you are what you are player /you can try to change but that's just the top layer /man i was who i was before I got here."

I can't help the poor if I'm 1 of them/so I got rich and gave back to me thats the win win.



Jay might have dumb down his music but he has NEVER sold his ppl out. Jay has been there to help the less fortunate on many occassions.so our idea of a sellout is 2 different things. yours has to do with Entertainment mine has to do with REAL LIFE.
Success doesnt = selling out

When you sacrifice art for success your selling out

If Talib Kweli blew up and starting doing 50 Cent numbers but didn't stray from his art and skill to do it he wouldn't be selling out for example

"I dumbed down my music just to double my dollars" Jay is still that dude though
 08-29-2007, 03:15 PM         #129
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Success doesnt = selling out

When you sacrifice art for success your selling out

If Talib Kweli blew up and starting doing 50 Cent numbers but didn't stray from his art and skill to do it he wouldn't be selling out for example

"I dumbed down my music just to double my dollars" Jay is still that dude though
he dumbed down his music he didn't sell out.do you fools listen to music or just skim through it?maybe he sold out as an artist but not a man. and I can respect a sellout on a professional level but not a human level.Oprah Winfrey is a perfect example of a sell-out.Ice Cube is way beyond selling out.

Kweli will never do 50's numbers without compromising his message.
but for real Kweli is that dude.


Last edited by Face3Stacks; 08-29-2007 at 03:18 PM..
 08-29-2007, 03:18 PM         #130
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
he dumbed down his music he didn't sell out.do you fools listen to music or just skim through it?maybe he sold out as an artist but not a man. and I can respect a sellout on a professional level but not a human level.Oprah Winfrey is a perfect example of a sell-out.
Your talking about personal sh*t and what they do with their money and success

I'm simply talking about music and Jay the artist, sh*t I dont even know the dude personally

"Truthfully I want to rhyme like Common Sense, but I did 5 mil, I ain't been rhyming like Common Since"

Damn I feel bad because everybody on this site knows Im a big Jay fan and you got me knocking him and sh*t
 08-29-2007, 03:21 PM         #131
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Your talking about personal sh*t and what they do with their money and success

I'm simply talking about music and Jay the artist, sh*t I dont even know the dude personally

"Truthfully I want to rhyme like Common Sense, but I did 5 mil, I ain't been rhyming like Common Since"

Damn I feel bad because everybody on this site knows Im a big Jay fan and you got me knocking him and sh*t
nah I'm a huge Jay fan .you ain't knockin him especially when your backin it up with quotes. your right I already said our definition of sell-out is 2 different things. question for you is Kanye a sell out?How bout Common and his GAP commercials?
 10 years ago '06        #132
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18817 18817
 phyness said:
I ain't gonna believe it till I see em together.. I remember reading somewhere that Jay-Z got her on lock and won't let any guy date her without his approval. I know he wouldn't approve of the guy from Even Stevens
Come on buddy, you gotta start learning how to differentiate the bullsh*t news and rumors from the ones that are actually factual....you really think that Jay is that intimately involved in her life?? It's prolly true that he set up a certain set of guidelines for her to folow strictly when it comes to her conduct, but him being solely in charge of whom she dates, right down to approval or disapproval?? Nobody, no moatter how bad they wanted a music contract would submit that kind of control to their manager/label president..
 08-29-2007, 03:24 PM         #133
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Your talking about personal sh*t and what they do with their money and success

I'm simply talking about music and Jay the artist, sh*t I dont even know the dude personally

"Truthfully I want to rhyme like Common Sense, but I did 5 mil, I ain't been rhyming like Common Since"

Damn I feel bad because everybody on this site knows Im a big Jay fan and you got me knocking him and sh*t
that's why Jay's not a sellout and keeps credability cause he tells you exactly what he's doin and why he's doin it.. he gets love from underground to pop.from the ghetto to the burbs. i don't think he's a sellout because HE NEVER rhymed like Common.he may want to but he can't cause that ain't him.
he may dumb down his music but he doesn't offend his roots with his watered down message.
 08-29-2007, 03:25 PM         #134
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Come on buddy, you gotta start learning how to differentiate the bullsh*t news and rumors from the ones that are actually factual....you really think that Jay is that intimately involved in her life?? It's prolly true that he set up a certain set of guidelines for her to folow strictly when it comes to her conduct, but him being solely in charge of whom she dates, right down to approval or disapproval?? Nobody, no moatter how bad they wanted a music contract would submit that kind of control to their manager/label president..
anybody who wants to be in G-Unit does whatever 50 tells them to.period
 08-29-2007, 03:26 PM         #135
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
nah I'm a huge Jay fan .you ain't knockin him especially when your backin it up with quotes. your right I already said our definition of sell-out is 2 different things. question for you is Kanye a sell out?How bout Common and his GAP commercials?
See with Common that doesnt have anything to do with music, its not like he switched up with his album Finding Forever

And Kanye is admirable because he was able to stay true to himself AND obtain more success then a lot of artists

sh*t it was cool debating with you but a brother has to get to his second job, I got you though because I can tell this debate aint over
 08-29-2007, 03:28 PM         #136
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm "AND" so what ill bang a white chick in a second! and! lol stop being stingy!
 10 years ago '04        #137
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6102 6102
its sad when an interracial couple is news...it shouldnt matter what color the skin is of two people who are together....
 08-29-2007, 03:30 PM         #138
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
See with Common that doesnt have anything to do with music, its not like he switched up with his album Finding Forever

And Kanye is admirable because he was able to stay true to himself AND obtain more success then a lot of artists

sh*t it was cool debating with you but a brother has to get to his second job, I got you though because I can tell this debate aint over
peace
 10 years ago '04        #139
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
That don't make sense...how many black guys you know talkin bout their milk of magnesia and black guys either be dating white or spanish chicks. Nobody complains. However, when a black chick wants her some white meat...the world done froze over. Why the fu*k should we care anywayz??? Did anyone really say shyt when Lil Kim was with Scott Storch?? I'm sure they did, but it wasn't really relevant. That just goes to show that racism is still prevelant as well as hypocrisy. Watever happened it don't matter the color of the skin as long as the pus*y is pink?
 10 years ago '04        #140
Salty Nuts 
space
avatar space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
is that the transformers dude?? disney channel alumni?? this makes no sense.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy