most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Black Girls Starting To Like The White Man?

Props Slaps
 08-29-2007, 02:07 PM         #101
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
ditto

dudes need to stop trippin out everytime you see a female you think looks good dating outside of their own race. sh*t is not that gotdamn serious. Do you control them, no so stfu stop bi*chin and worry about getting a female of your own
sh*t you feel me TRILL? its 2007 who cares what race you dating

Her dating life doesn't affect anybody on here
 08-29-2007, 02:07 PM         #102
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt even read the article, just wanted to say real loud "WHO THE fu*k CARES"
 10 years ago '07        #103
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15023 15023
 Face3Stacks said:
nobodies sensative but you co-sign the generaliztion of "white music" then say you didn't wanna get involved in a race conversation...well what do you think would happen if I made a BLACK generalization? I'd be called racist. my point is if you don't wanna talk about race stop generalizing white ppl or their music..and maybe white ppl might stop looking at you as a BLACK person.

Cmon now homie, you know he aint mean it like that. Stop jumpin to conclusions. TRL is a predominantly white middle suburbia tailored audience. And where do you see Rihanna the most, on that network. Im white and I didnt take offense to what he said because I can read between the lines on what hes saying and comprehend it, you should try and do the same.
 08-29-2007, 02:12 PM         #104
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Holy sh*t calm the fu*k down, I never even quoted you and called you sensitive

I was trying to explain my opinion on how Rhianna is being marketed and even though "white" music isnt the best way to put it, shes being mostly marketed to the TRL crowd because her music has been geared that way

Im not trying to get into a "What If" game with you on the racial tip, I'm not tying to make changes on the internet

I could care less how white people look at me, I have a few white homies who look out for me and who I trust and thats all I need
i was just makin it clear to you that I'm not gettin sensative but obviously you are.. do me a favor and turn TRL on and tell me black girls ain't on there. then turn 106 and u'll see POP sell out music and tell me their aren't black girls on their either. where do you get the idea that Rhianna sells to a majority white girls??cause most black girls I know listen to Rhianna:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #105
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
she got white broads all over the world singin about umbrellas so im not surprised i dont give a sh*t anyway i dont know the hoe personally

and aint that the dude from transformers? she with a jew...not exactly white is it? i guess
 08-29-2007, 02:17 PM         #106
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Cmon now homie, you know he aint mean it like that. Stop jumpin to conclusions. TRL is a predominantly white middle suburbia tailored audience. And where do you see Rihanna the most, on that network. Im white and I didnt take offense to what he said because I can read between the lines on what hes saying and comprehend it, you should try and do the same.
TRL is the same as 106 right..is 106 not majority black?so where do you see Rhianna the most? where do you see 50 cent the most?how bout Luda? so is it safe to say they make whyte music? I'm not offended at all. I just was curious how he could talk about racist issues while generalizing a certain music as "white" music.just cause your white don't mean sh*t to me.
 08-29-2007, 02:17 PM         #107
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
all the blac dudes---what the fu*k!!

all the white dudes in this thread-- who cares ...so what if shes dating a white guy...

lol
I know. I would it expect to come in and see all the whites bi*chin, but I guess we all have the same mentality that we don't give a sh*t. Black guys on the other hand???? They mad as hell like if she got called the N word or something by this dude. I mean, I don't see black women complaining about black guys dating white women, so why the bi*ching??? You guys do the same sh*t too and at a higher rate. Just like most of the whites we are going to tell you this black guys: You fu*k our women.... cool. But guess what??? Better leave your sisters at home, because we coming for them. Like DJ Khaled...... WE TAKIN OVER!!!!!!!! and there ain't sh*t that's going to stopped us. Womp Womp.

P.S.

All other races take the same advice too.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 08-29-2007 at 02:19 PM..
 08-29-2007, 02:18 PM         #108
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
i was just makin it clear to you that I'm not gettin sensative but obviously you are.. do me a favor and turn TRL on and tell me black girls ain't on there. then turn 106 and u'll see POP sell out music and tell me their aren't black girls on their either. where do you get the idea that Rhianna sells to a majority white girls??cause most black girls I know listen to Rhianna:rolleyes:
I couldnt see myself getting sensitve over the internet

Now your being delusional and your trying to act like you dont know what TRL is about and I dont even know what time TRL plays to turn it on so Im good with that

I wouldnt want to give TRL/106 & Park ratings anyway
 08-29-2007, 02:21 PM         #109
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
I know. I would it expect to come in and see all the whites bi*chin, but I guess we all have the same mentality that we don't give a sh*t. Black guys on the other hand???? They mad as hell like if she got called the N word or something by this dude. I mean, I don't see black women complaining about black guys dating white women, so why the bi*ching??? You guys do the same sh*t too and at a higher rate. Just like most of the whites we are going to tell you this black guys: You fu*k our women.... cool. But guess what??? Better leave your sisters at home, because we coming for them. Like DJ Khaled...... WE TAKIN OVER!!!!!!!! and there ain't sh*t that's going to stopped us. Womp Womp.

P.S.

All other races take the same advice too.
the only reason i would care is if it was some HERB like u. Those last 2 lines made u a certified douchebag
 10 years ago '07        #110
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15023 15023
 Face3Stacks said:
TRL is the same as 106 right..is 106 not majority black?so where do you see Rhianna the most? where do you see 50 cent the most?how bout Luda? so is it safe to say they make whyte music? I'm not offended at all. I just was curious how he could talk about racist issues while generalizing a certain music as "white" music.just cause your white don't mean sh*t to me.

Hows it a racist issue homie? You're trying to make it into a racist issue. People throw around the words racist and racism around too much. It is a generalization with what was said but it was accurate in my eyes. The meaning behind what was said is that the music Rihanna makes is more appealing to whites than black, and I think even you can agree with that.
 08-29-2007, 02:23 PM         #111
iHate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i voted "scratches balls"
 08-29-2007, 02:26 PM         #112
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical genius said:
the only reason i would care is if it was some HERB like u. Those last 2 lines made u a certified douchebag
Why?????

We don't bi*ch at you dating our women, so why you acting like you the only ones that can do it??? At the end, what comes aroung goes around and guess what???? We are taking over!!! Not like the song, but obviously you'll see a lot of us with your women. At this age, better get use to the idea that people are mixing and that black women are desire just like any other women from any other ethnicity. Did you really expected black women to only date black guys??? You must be naive if you thought that way. You think is fair only for black men to date outside the race??? If so, you are selfish and worse a hypocrite. And don't think that line was all made up from me.... got it from a black guy so might as well put it in effect now.
 10 years ago '06        #113
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Its 2007,get over it.
 08-29-2007, 02:45 PM         #114
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Hows it a racist issue homie? You're trying to make it into a racist issue. People throw around the words racist and racism around too much. It is a generalization with what was said but it was accurate in my eyes. The meaning behind what was said is that the music Rihanna makes is more appealing to whites than black, and I think even you can agree with that.
OKAY I CAN AGREE with that.it was a generalization.but it was a generalization about RACE. if i generalize black ppl..I would be a racist right?
and no i can't agree that Rhianna apeals to white girls more. my girls black and all her lil cousins listen to Rhiana. even if the music is more appealing to whites it's still not considered "white"music. Beyonce is all over TRL does she appeal more to white ppl? what do you think YOUNG BLACK HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS LISTEN TO?
 08-29-2007, 02:46 PM         #115
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
dam i was just lookin at her ready to ride video and wonderin why she only fu*ks wit da white dudes in her videos
 08-29-2007, 02:47 PM         #116
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I couldnt see myself getting sensitve over the internet

Now your being delusional and your trying to act like you dont know what TRL is about and I dont even know what time TRL plays to turn it on so Im good with that

I wouldnt want to give TRL/106 & Park ratings anyway
obviously you do watch TRL if you know they play white music on there.and you know Rhiana is all over it.:sleepy:
 10 years ago '06        #117
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
...and west indians can be just as mixed as black americans. its just a name. it doesnt mean sh*t. youre nationality doesnt change your genes. there's this thing called the African Diaspora...look that sh*t up.

and another thing...

not all black guys hate on black girls dating non-black men. thats obvious.
really, we're in what, 2007 now? and this is still news-worthy? seriously how could this be of shock to you in this day and age?? u got people like robert deniro, larry king, bill maher, etc. dating black women....wow...amazing.

and yall n*ggas who be acting like shes selling out for dating a white guy are soem of the biggest sell outs. the same n*ggas who dont evenknow about black history be the first to say what is and isnt "black". lmao dumbasses
 08-29-2007, 02:53 PM         #118
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dub Child said:
unless shes dating Djsmellie i dont give a fu*k
:applause::applause::applause:
 08-29-2007, 02:54 PM         #119
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
obviously you do watch TRL if you know they play white music on there.and you know Rhiana is all over it.:sleepy:
I'm 19 I used to tune into TRL more at a young age when there was more hip-hop on it around when I was in middle school

back when Eminem hosted one time and took over that sh*t funny sh*t

But then stopped as the network switched up and catered more to middle america

But say what you want but I feel Rhianna caters more to TRL , so we can agree to disagree I dont really give a fu*k anymore im not a fan of hers anyway
 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM         #120
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why jew guys hating!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago