Aug 29 - RIHANNA'S DATING A WHITE MAN

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Black Girls Starting To Like The White Man?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
go to perezhilton.com and it's like halfway down the third page. so i think it actually is true.
 08-29-2007, 01:32 PM         #82
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You obviously don't know what racial profiling means d*ckhead

Stop typing you look like a retard

Damn I told myself I wouldn't get pulled into a racial debate but their are so many dummies on Boxden
okay it's racist not racial profiling what's the difference??good way to ignore the rest. what do young black girls listen to?
 08-29-2007, 01:33 PM         #83
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back on the topic though, It shouldn't matter what color homeboy is if shes feeling him thats whats up for him because she look good

sh*t aint got nothing to do with me
 08-29-2007, 01:35 PM         #84
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
okay it's racist not racial profiling what's the difference??good way to ignore the rest. what do young black girls listen to?
Some listen to hip-hop, some to RnB, some to rock

Everybody is different, but certain music is aimed towards different demographics, Rhianna's music is bout mostly by young white females as opposed to lets say older black/latino males or older white people and so on
 08-29-2007, 01:35 PM         #85
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Now your coming out with lame jokes I see you

Im not even the one who made the comment "Rhianna makes whyte people music" I was just agreeing with what the chick was trying to say, the chick who said just was being politically correct
so your not giving me a reason..your just following what some1 else said
sheep
i mean if you honestly think Rhianna don't have many many young black female fans your a retard. you still haven't told me what white music is...because Pop and selling records ain't cutting it.since Rhianna has black fans to.
 08-29-2007, 01:37 PM         #86
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:

Everybody is different, but certain music is aimed towards different demographics, Rhianna's music is bout mostly by young white females as opposed to lets say older black/latino males or older white people and so on
your comparing young white females to older black/latino males or older white people you are sloooooooooooow
again i didn't ask about older black/latino males or older white people cause they don't listen to pop either. I asked WHAT DO YOUNG BLACK GIRLS LISTEN TO? you said RnB so Rhianna ain't RnB
 08-29-2007, 01:41 PM         #87
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:

thats not intentional, thats the type of music she wants to make. if white people buy it that doesnt necessarily make it white music, cuz there are plenty of black people that buy her music too. What if majority of white people buy a particular rap album, does that make it white music? no. music is music, no white or black label, just appeal and relations for some.
 08-29-2007, 01:44 PM         #88
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeanJovi said:
thats not intentional, thats the type of music she wants to make. if white people buy it that doesnt necessarily make it white music, cuz there are plenty of black people that buy her music too. What if majority of white people buy a particular rap album, does that make it white music? no. music is music, no white or black label, just appeal and relations for some.
conversation over.props^^

if that was the case Jay-Z,50 cent,TI,and any1 else who's successful would be "white music"
 10 years ago '04        #89
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
lol at this story having more comments then any other headline on here....
 10 years ago '04        #90
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
 Santana said:
just a question but have any of you ever even met or know Rhianna?? if you haven't then why do you even care?

if I backed out of my driveway too fast and backed over a lizard it would make boxden news
no it wouldnt....

i seriously am just so sick of the race sh*t on this site.

makes me wanna puke.
 10 years ago '07        #91
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
I aint hatin race shouldnt matter for sh*t.... but how the fu*k SHia Labeouf pull her? Im amazed
 08-29-2007, 01:57 PM         #92
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeanJovi said:
I understand that I really dont give a sh*t about Rhianna's music I just call it how I see it

When she first came out she stayed true to her roots but she started switching up and to try to bring back her other loyal fanbase she threw Jay on the track

No need for anybody to get all sensitive and sh*t
 08-29-2007, 01:58 PM         #93
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't believe this sh*t is considere to be news. WHo cares if the guy is white, as long as they are happy that's all that matters. I'm white and most whites have said on this site....... We don't care, so why is this a big deal???
 08-29-2007, 02:00 PM         #94
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for them if this is true. I fu*k white girls all the time. Get my drift? People can date who they want. I got my black wifey so I'm str8.
 10 years ago '07        #95
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 REAL_NESS said:
Back on the topic though, It shouldn't matter what color homeboy is if shes feeling him thats whats up for him because she look good

sh*t aint got nothing to do with me
ditto

dudes need to stop trippin out everytime you see a female you think looks good dating outside of their own race. sh*t is not that gotdamn serious. Do you control them, no so stfu stop bi*chin and worry about getting a female of your own
 08-29-2007, 02:01 PM         #96
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I understand that I really dont give a sh*t about Rhianna's music I just call it how I see it

When she first came out she stayed true to her roots but she started switching up and to try to bring back her other loyal fanbase she threw Jay on the track

No need for anybody to get all sensitive and sh*t
nobodies sensative but you co-sign the generaliztion of "white music" then say you didn't wanna get involved in a race conversation...well what do you think would happen if I made a BLACK generalization? I'd be called racist. my point is if you don't wanna talk about race stop generalizing white ppl or their music..and maybe white ppl might stop looking at you as a BLACK person.
 10 years ago '04        #97
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
all the blac dudes---what the fu*k!!

all the white dudes in this thread-- who cares ...so what if shes dating a white guy...

lol
 08-29-2007, 02:06 PM         #98
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
nobodies sensative but you co-sign the generaliztion of "white music" then say you didn't wanna get involved in a race conversation...well what do you think would happen if I made a BLACK generalization? I'd be called racist. my point is if you don't wanna talk about race stop generalizing white ppl or their music..and maybe white ppl might stop looking at you as a BLACK person.
Holy sh*t calm the fu*k down, I never even quoted you and called you sensitive

I was trying to explain my opinion on how Rhianna is being marketed and even though "white" music isnt the best way to put it, shes being mostly marketed to the TRL crowd because her music has been geared that way

Im not trying to get into a "What If" game with you on the racial tip, I'm not tying to make changes on the internet

I could care less how white people look at me, I have a few white homies who look out for me and who I trust and thats all I need
 10 years ago '07        #99
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 2533 2533
rascists
 08-29-2007, 02:06 PM         #100
djstashman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think some people here are upset coz they know they cant get rhianna, oh well
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago