Aug 29 - RIHANNA'S DATING A WHITE MAN

most viewed right now
 79
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 70
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Black Girls Starting To Like The White Man?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
wow.

glad to see this is making news on BX

it would.....
 08-29-2007, 12:49 PM         #62
Playboysoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
perezhilton put it on his site last night and that dude is reliable. also someone said there are other pictures of them together but rihanna deleted them off her site or some sh*t like that.
 10 years ago '04        #63
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
hahaha hell yea what comes around goes around u brothers want to take all our white women u can have them i will take me some fine sisters over a white women anyday. white women complain and expect to much u can have them headaches!!
 08-29-2007, 12:51 PM         #64
Playboysoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said:
Rihanna's not "Black"... She's West Indian. Bajan to be specific. They love light colored people.
you idiot. she is black. majority of the people from the west indies are african-dominant. there is no such thing as west indian anymore. all the tainos etc.. were basically wiped out during slavery due to murders and mixing with the african slaves.


Last edited by Playboysoldier; 08-29-2007 at 12:52 PM..
 08-29-2007, 12:52 PM         #65
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Does it really matter who the fu*k she's dating?! "One of our black women is dating a white man!!!!" That's why sometimes some ignorant people look down on black people... cuz you guys segregate YOURSELVES.
Could sworn it was blacks trying to integrate places like schools (i.e. Brown Vs. Board of Education)

Boxden is so twisted you would have thought white people went through discrimination
 10 years ago '07        #66
Santana 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
just a question but have any of you ever even met or know Rhianna?? if you haven't then why do you even care?


 jumpman2304 said:
wow.

glad to see this is making news on BX

it would.....
if I backed out of my driveway too fast and backed over a lizard it would make boxden news


Last edited by Santana; 08-29-2007 at 12:59 PM..
 08-29-2007, 01:02 PM         #67
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Could sworn it was blacks trying to integrate places like schools (i.e. Brown Vs. Board of Education)

Boxden is so twisted you would have thought white people went through discrimination
that's the point, Black ppl tried to integrate and now they act like it's such a big deal for a black woman to date a white man:rolleyes: so what did they think would happen if the country desegregated?

EDIT: do you think "blacks" were the only ones f!ghting for desegregation if so your just as dumb as the threadstarter.what does white ppl music sound like?? since you said thats what she makes?


Last edited by Face3Stacks; 08-29-2007 at 01:05 PM..
 08-29-2007, 01:07 PM         #68
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MediaTakeout ladies and gentlemen..........MediaTakeout


besides, Shia is that dude, and if they are dating then why care. Color aint nothin more than what the word is, a color. Not everyone thinks the same and has the same standards when it comes to dating.
 08-29-2007, 01:11 PM         #69
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mediatakeout said Kanye's album leaked the morning of the 16th.....that turned out to be bullsh*t, i doubt this is true
 08-29-2007, 01:12 PM         #70
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
that's the point, Black ppl tried to integrate and now they act like it's such a big deal for a black woman to date a white man:rolleyes: so what did they think would happen if the country desegregated?

EDIT: do you think "blacks" were the only ones f!ghting for desegregation if so your just as dumb as the threadstarter.what does white ppl music sound like?? since you said thats what she makes?
Did I say it was only black people f!ghting for integration :rolleyes: Its just ironic to say that black people choose to segregate ourselves especially when things like racial profiling still exist

What that chick meant when she said Rhianna makes "white" music is that she makes TRL bubblegum Pop music and that shes neglected her reggae past to sell records because shes aiming for the young white demographic

at you trying to call people dumb, some many people on Boxden think their so intelligent
 08-29-2007, 01:12 PM         #71
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And who the fu*k said white people music?

music is music, dumbasses. not every black person has to make a R&B or Rap/HipHop only album. WTF is wrong with branching out? There are so many black artist around the world that makes different types of music, but in the US they're looked at differently because our society labeled ourselves as only R&B and HipHop artist, anything else is white music or posing? WTF?!!
 08-29-2007, 01:13 PM         #72
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tsk tsk tsk another retard tryna stir some sh*t up by making this threads title. this board is going to sh*t in a handbasket with all you f*gs crying racism and posting race vs other race or this typa sh*t. you kids need to grow the fu*k up.
 08-29-2007, 01:23 PM         #73
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Did I say it was only black people f!ghting for integration :rolleyes: Its just ironic to say that black people choose to segregate ourselves especially when things like racial profiling still exist

What that chick meant when she said Rhianna makes "white" music is that she makes TRL bubblegum Pop music and that shes neglected her reggae past to sell records because shes aiming for the young white demographic

at you trying to call people dumb, some many people on Boxden think their so intelligent
you racial profile by saying white ppl music you dumb a.ssso stop actin like it goes one way you fukken 15 year old lil kid that still lives with Mommy
so what does the young black female demographic listen to?you tellin me young black girls don't listen to Rhiannaor Pop music. when I'm in my girls car and the radio's on 99.9% of the callers requesting "white ppl music" is black ppl
i wasn't trying to call you dumb.i did call you dumb and you just proved yourself good job.
 10 years ago '04        #74
orv 
space
avatar space
space
$4,293 | Props total: 1660 1660
 Playboysoldier said:
you idiot. she is black. majority of the people from the west indies are african-dominant. there is no such thing as west indian anymore. all the tainos etc.. were basically wiped out during slavery due to murders and mixing with the african slaves.
You idiot; The West Indies is a mix of races. You idiot; West Indians are different from "blacks", they may look it, but they're not it. You idiot; I didn't say sh*t about a damn taino nor did I say anything about slavery. If you're West Indian, you're West Indian and that's that.
 08-29-2007, 01:25 PM         #75
Mr 315  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rihanna's dating a white man...blacks guys do it all the time they be gettin with those fat ugly white girls
 08-29-2007, 01:26 PM         #76
The Impaler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lotta sisters in the industry date white dudes.

Double standard muthafu**as. 1847 a.ss bustas
 08-29-2007, 01:28 PM         #77
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
according to LAME_NESS pop sell out music is white music
even tho it's in a black culture made by black ppl

BLACK PPL ARE POP AND SELLOUTS AND YOU WANNA CALL IT WHITE PPL MUSIC THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT RACIAL PROFILING

funniest sh*t I heard all day
 08-29-2007, 01:29 PM         #78
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
you racial profile by saying white ppl music you dumb a.ssso stop actin like it goes one way you fukken 15 year old lil kid that still lives with Mommy
so what does the young black female demographic listen to?you tellin me young black girls don't listen to Rhiannaor Pop music. when I'm in my girls car and the radio's on 99.9% of the callers requesting "white ppl music" is black ppl
i wasn't trying to call you dumb.i did call you dumb and you just proved yourself good job.
You obviously don't know what racial profiling means d*ckhead

Stop typing you look like a retard

Damn I told myself I wouldn't get pulled into a racial debate but their are so many dummies on Boxden
 08-29-2007, 01:29 PM         #79
iHate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares :sleepy:
 08-29-2007, 01:31 PM         #80
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
according to LAME_NESS pop sell out music is white music
even tho it's in a black culture made by black ppl

BLACK PPL ARE POP AND SELLOUTS AND YOU WANNA CALL IT WHITE PPL MUSIC THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT RACIAL PROFILING

funniest sh*t I heard all day
Now your coming out with lame jokes I see you

Im not even the one who made the comment "Rhianna makes whyte people music" I was just agreeing with what the chick was trying to say, the chick who said just was being politically correct
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 91
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
53 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy