Aug 29 - RIHANNA'S DATING A WHITE MAN

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Black Girls Starting To Like The White Man?

Props Slaps
 08-30-2007, 08:02 PM         #201
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
shawty...you in high school and already gettin beat by n*ggaz...whats the problem?
Well, it's a long story. Alot of girls my age go through it. But this thread isn't about me.
 10 years ago '04        #202
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 CaramelSmooth said:
Well, it's a long story. Alot of girls my age go through it. But this thread isn't about me.
Im sayin tho...yall gettin beat by dudes yo own age or older n*ggaz?
 08-30-2007, 08:26 PM         #203
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Im sayin tho...yall gettin beat by dudes yo own age or older n*ggaz?
Younger and older, it doesn't matter. If he has the ego big enough to think he can dominate women he'll do it.

But I understand what y'all are saying, my statement was ignorant and I can admit that... but when you really think about it, why would any of this matter anyway? You mean to tell me that all we do is post threads about another hollywood couple that's bound to break up in less than a year? I wasn't one bit 'surprised' when I saw this thread. Black women are now 'known' to date (and marry) white men. When I say that I would never be with a white man it is because I've unfortunately been taught to never whiten out the family line. (any more than it has already been whitened out)

Last edited by CaramelSmooth; 08-30-2007 at 08:27 PM..
 08-30-2007, 08:46 PM         #204
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know what,fu*k this thread and fu*k the racists
whats so special bout a white guy bangin a black girl?
i dont get it

what people needs to understand is that racism goes both ways

Last edited by TheChamp86; 08-30-2007 at 08:54 PM..
 08-30-2007, 08:53 PM         #205
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sellout...nah joking haha...but i bet some people have said that...she has a bi forehead though...
 08-30-2007, 08:57 PM         #206
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:
Younger and older, it doesn't matter. If he has the ego big enough to think he can dominate women he'll do it.

But I understand what y'all are saying, my statement was ignorant and I can admit that... but when you really think about it, why would any of this matter anyway? You mean to tell me that all we do is post threads about another hollywood couple that's bound to break up in less than a year? I wasn't one bit 'surprised' when I saw this thread. Black women are now 'known' to date (and marry) white men. When I say that I would never be with a white man it is because I've unfortunately been taught to never whiten out the family line. (any more than it has already been whitened out)
thats sad.nice parenting right there
 08-30-2007, 08:59 PM         #207
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I know right? But I'm old enough now to tell my mom the "cracker" isn't as bad as she tries to make him seem.
 10 years ago '04        #208
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 CaramelSmooth said:
^^I know right? But I'm old enough now to tell my mom the "cracker" isn't as bad as she tries to make him seem.
if u in high school and havin n*ggaz beatin ya a.ss...the "cracker" is the least of yo problems..
 08-30-2007, 09:05 PM         #209
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back to the topic

i really did not think that the dude had game like that,like from watching Disturbia i thought he was a fool.props to him
 08-30-2007, 09:24 PM         #210
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
if u in high school and havin n*ggaz beatin ya a.ss...the "cracker" is the least of yo problems..
Not really, pus*y n*ggas that can't hit a man come and go... the "Cracker", whether it be the slaveowner, the government,the police or the KKK never goes away...they have a bigger impact on your life than a one minute man you regret having s3x with who happens to beat you. The "Cracker" seems to have more control of people's liberty than someone who unsucessfully tries to have liberty over your life.

But enough of this "cracker" sh*t.
 08-30-2007, 09:25 PM         #211
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sweet I have a chance!!
 08-30-2007, 09:26 PM         #212
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rhianna look like gorilla zoe
 08-30-2007, 09:28 PM         #213
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is beeing called a "cracker" a negative thing?idk i dont really feel offended by it
 08-30-2007, 09:30 PM         #214
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:
I already have been beaten by a n*gga for your information, and I know black men ain't sh*t that's why black women date white men in the first place...

Only an ignorant or really sad person would call another person a derogatory word out of anger...s.lut lol

no only a sad person would judge me cause of what some fukken ppl I never knew or am related to did some sh*t to your great grandmom. I in no way should be put in the same class as them just cause the color of my skin. Iknow alot of white ppl are racist but I ain't 1 of them so don't put all white men in a box.
 08-30-2007, 09:33 PM         #215
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
no only a sad person would judge me cause of what some fukken ppl I never knew or am related to did some sh*t to your great grandmom. I in no way should be put in the same class as them just cause the color of my skin. Iknow alot of white ppl are racist but I ain't 1 of them so don't put all white men in a box.

Never did I say ALL white people are evil "crackers". I have white friends and I have racist neighbors. But I know how to approach them differently.
 10 years ago '07        #216
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 CaramelSmooth said:
Racism will never die because of idiots like your mother. And yes, your mother is an IDIOT for teaching you hatred towards a race.
 10 years ago '07        #217
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 TheChamp86 said:
is beeing called a "cracker" a negative thing?idk i dont really feel offended by it

Its supposed to be the white equivalent for the "N" word.
 08-30-2007, 09:37 PM         #218
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:
Not really, pus*y n*ggas that can't hit a man come and go... the "Cracker", whether it be the slaveowner, the government,the police or the KKK never goes away...they have a bigger impact on your life than a one minute man you regret having s3x with who happens to beat you. The "Cracker" seems to have more control of people's liberty than someone who unsucessfully tries to have liberty over your life.

But enough of this "cracker" sh*t.
you a lost soul and you need to find youself. The cracker will have control of your life if you living foul girl. them cats beatin you will fukk with your mind and when you meeta good dude you gonna be detached.no emotions just a cold heart thats not good.
 08-30-2007, 09:41 PM         #219
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:
Never did I say ALL white people are evil "crackers". I have white friends and I have racist neighbors. But I know how to approach them differently.
you seeing the wrong side of the world. you needto chane your path cause te wy your goin is dark.you don't have to say say ALL white people are evil "crackers.but to say you wo't date a guy cause he white makes you as ignorant to the klan..love and happiness come in all shapes,and colors .I'm in a bi-racial relationship and it's the 1st time for me.itwas a little off at first.but we both had open minds.it' been 4 years..justopen your mind and eyes.
 08-30-2007, 09:44 PM         #220
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
you a lost soul and you need to find youself. The cracker will have control of your life if you living foul girl. them cats beatin you will fukk with your mind and when you meeta good dude you gonna be detached.no emotions just a cold heart thats not good.

:applause: But it's too late, Ive got an Ice box where my heart used to be
I didn't let that fool control my emotions and leave me all cold, he faded away faster than the bruise he left on me.

Maybe I need to date a white dude lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy