Aug 29 - RIHANNA'S DATING A WHITE MAN

most viewed right now
 168
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Black Girls Starting To Like The White Man?

Props Slaps
 08-30-2007, 01:00 PM         #181
#1stunna  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn shia lebuff, i need to get in hollywood how did he score her
 10 years ago '04        #182
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
isnt she mixed anyways? she doesnt look 100% black.
 10 years ago '05        #183
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 21 21
who the fu*k cares, she can date who she wants. if the bi*ch ain't datin me then the sh*t ain't news
 08-30-2007, 03:01 PM         #184
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
we lost another one my n*ggas....black women are c00ning at a all time high these days
Real talk, white men will never be appealing to me because I know that their ancestors r*ped my great great grandmothers.

But that's me, in Rhianna's case, she can do whatever the f*ck she wants.
 10 years ago '07        #185
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 Left Hook said:
smh. People ask not to be discriminated, yet when someone black and white dates, they jump on it and state the most discriminatory things
AINT THAT THE TRUTH
 10 years ago '07        #186
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 dog4life said:
i don't think shes hot or can sing and i really don't give a fu*k who she dates she the female keith sweat with a tyra banks forehead that muthafu*ka be shinin 2.
LMAO
 10 years ago '07        #187
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 CaramelSmooth said:
Real talk, white men will never be appealing to me because I know that their ancestors r*ped my great great grandmothers.

But that's me, in Rhianna's case, she can do whatever the f*ck she wants.
The most ignorant statement I've seen on boxden thus far
 10 years ago '04        #188
one hundred 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$281 | Props total: 47 47
Thers's nothing wrong with her dating a white dude. But a lot of people from Barbados don't like african americans and prefer to date people with lighter skin. I do have a problem with that.
 10 years ago '05        #189
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
Rihanna sh*tting something white is more news than dating something white is.
 08-30-2007, 05:39 PM         #190
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:
Real talk, white men will never be appealing to me because I know that their ancestors r*ped my great great grandmothers.

But that's me, in Rhianna's case, she can do whatever the f*ck she wants.
thats just racist. cause black ppl commit crimes against black ppl everyday. let me guess if your great grandmom got robbed by a n*gga you'd go celebat huh..one day I hope your black a.ss gets beat by a black man so you see the truth about life dumbs.lut.
 08-30-2007, 05:41 PM         #191
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about this thread
99% of black women are ugly
thats the truth
 08-30-2007, 05:45 PM         #192
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a**hole
 10 years ago '06        #193
insert.cliche 
space
avatar space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
proof positive that...


transformers = pus*y. BIG TIME pus*y.
 08-30-2007, 07:44 PM         #194
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
thats just racist. cause black ppl commit crimes against black ppl everyday. let me guess if your great grandmom got robbed by a n*gga you'd go celebat huh..one day I hope your black a.ss gets beat by a black man so you see the truth about life dumbs.lut.
I already have been beaten by a n*gga for your information, and I know black men ain't sh*t that's why black women date white men in the first place...

Only an ignorant or really sad person would call another person a derogatory word out of anger...s.lut lol
 10 years ago '04        #195
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 779 779
 CaramelSmooth said:
I already have been beaten by a n*gga for your information, and I know black men ain't sh*t that's why black women date white men in the first place...

Only an ignorant or really sad person would call another person a derogatory word out of anger...s.lut lol
As a black man, I take offense to that statement...step YO game up and stop fu*kin wit n*ggaz that beat women or "aint sh*t"
 08-30-2007, 07:54 PM         #196
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Yeah, you right, I do need to stop dealing with these n*ggas, but one day I will find a respectable one. But I'm sticking to my guns by what I said, I don't do white men.

But talking about this mundane a.ss topic is conflicting with the quote in my signature, so I'll just shut up and regret that I ever cared about Rhianna's relationship with a white man. Who cares. :rolleyes:


Last edited by CaramelSmooth; 08-30-2007 at 07:58 PM..
 08-30-2007, 07:55 PM         #197
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:
Real talk, white men will never be appealing to me because I know that their ancestors r*ped my great great grandmothers.

But that's me, in Rhianna's case, she can do whatever the f*ck she wants.
Correct me if i'm wrong... But wouldn't that make those white brutes your ancestors too? So no, YOUR ancestors r*ped your OTHER ancestors. You can't just neglect ancestry based on who was more well behaved, or the colour of your skin

You're the bastard product of a rapist just like me and every other white person throughout the world, who according to you are all somehow related to slave owning rapists. You'll have to get used to that darling

And lol at how many people are expressing caveman like behavour in this thread. Making out like dating outside of your own race is a crime. Or that females within their race belong to them

You're all a bunch of primitives and should off yourselfs for holding back human advancement with your backwards thought patterns.
 10 years ago '04        #198
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 779 779
 CaramelSmooth said:
^^^Yeah, you right, I do need to stop dealing with these n*ggas, but one day I will find a respectable one. But I'm sticking to my guns by what I said, I don't do white men.
shawty...you in high school and already gettin beat by n*ggaz...whats the problem?
 08-30-2007, 07:56 PM         #199
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But seriously, any of you guys start trying to take the Spanish women we're going to have a falling out!
 08-30-2007, 08:01 PM         #200
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Correct me if i'm wrong... But wouldn't that make those white brutes your ancestors too? So no, YOUR ancestors r*ped your OTHER ancestors. You can't just neglect ancestry based on who was more well behaved, or the colour of your skin

You're the bastard product of a rapist just like me and every other white person throughout the world, who according to you are all somehow related to slave owning rapists. You'll have to get used to that darling

And lol at how many people are expressing caveman like behavour in this thread. Making out like dating outside of your own race is a crime. Or that females within their race belong to them

You're all a bunch of primitives and should off yourselfs for holding back human advancement with your backwards thought patterns.
the man's gotta a point...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy