Aug 29 - RIHANNA'S DATING A WHITE MAN

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Black Girls Starting To Like The White Man?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
jaydee24 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 82 82
who the fu*k cares, she can date who she wants. if the bi*ch ain't datin me then the sh*t ain't news
 08-30-2007, 02:01 PM         #182
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
we lost another one my n*ggas....black women are c00ning at a all time high these days
Real talk, white men will never be appealing to me because I know that their ancestors r*ped my great great grandmothers.

But that's me, in Rhianna's case, she can do whatever the f*ck she wants.
 11 years ago '07        #183
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,070 | Props total: 923 923
 Left Hook said:
smh. People ask not to be discriminated, yet when someone black and white dates, they jump on it and state the most discriminatory things
AINT THAT THE TRUTH
 11 years ago '07        #184
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,070 | Props total: 923 923
 dog4life said:
i don't think shes hot or can sing and i really don't give a fu*k who she dates she the female keith sweat with a tyra banks forehead that muthafu*ka be shinin 2.
LMAO
 11 years ago '07        #185
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,227 | Props total: 17993 17993
 CaramelSmooth said:
Real talk, white men will never be appealing to me because I know that their ancestors r*ped my great great grandmothers.

The most ignorant statement I've seen on boxden thus far
 11 years ago '04        #186
one hundred 1 heat pts
space
space
$281 | Props total: 47 47
Thers's nothing wrong with her dating a white dude. But a lot of people from Barbados don't like african americans and prefer to date people with lighter skin. I do have a problem with that.
 11 years ago '05        #187
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$318 | Props total: 132 132
Rihanna sh*tting something white is more news than dating something white is.
 08-30-2007, 04:39 PM         #188
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:

thats just racist. cause black ppl commit crimes against black ppl everyday. let me guess if your great grandmom got robbed by a n*gga you'd go celebat huh..one day I hope your black a.ss gets beat by a black man so you see the truth about life dumbs.lut.
 08-30-2007, 04:41 PM         #189
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about this thread
99% of black women are ugly
thats the truth
 08-30-2007, 04:45 PM         #190
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a**hole
 11 years ago '06        #191
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 9 9
proof positive that...

transformers = pus*y. BIG TIME pus*y.
 08-30-2007, 06:44 PM         #192
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
thats just racist. cause black ppl commit crimes against black ppl everyday. let me guess if your great grandmom got robbed by a n*gga you'd go celebat huh..one day I hope your black a.ss gets beat by a black man so you see the truth about life dumbs.lut.
I already have been beaten by a n*gga for your information, and I know black men ain't sh*t that's why black women date white men in the first place...

Only an ignorant or really sad person would call another person a derogatory word out of anger...s.lut lol
 11 years ago '04        #193
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,745 | Props total: 1539 1539
 CaramelSmooth said:
I already have been beaten by a n*gga for your information, and I know black men ain't sh*t that's why black women date white men in the first place...

Only an ignorant or really sad person would call another person a derogatory word out of anger...s.lut lol
As a black man, I take offense to that statement...step YO game up and stop fu*kin wit n*ggaz that beat women or "aint sh*t"
 08-30-2007, 06:54 PM         #194
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Yeah, you right, I do need to stop dealing with these n*ggas, but one day I will find a respectable one. But I'm sticking to my guns by what I said, I don't do white men.

But talking about this mundane a.ss topic is conflicting with the quote in my signature, so I'll just shut up and regret that I ever cared about Rhianna's relationship with a white man. Who cares. :rolleyes:

Last edited by CaramelSmooth; 08-30-2007 at 06:58 PM..
 08-30-2007, 06:55 PM         #195
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaramelSmooth said:

Correct me if i'm wrong... But wouldn't that make those white brutes your ancestors too? So no, YOUR ancestors r*ped your OTHER ancestors. You can't just neglect ancestry based on who was more well behaved, or the colour of your skin

You're the bastard product of a rapist just like me and every other white person throughout the world, who according to you are all somehow related to slave owning rapists. You'll have to get used to that darling

And lol at how many people are expressing caveman like behavour in this thread. Making out like dating outside of your own race is a crime. Or that females within their race belong to them

You're all a bunch of primitives and should off yourselfs for holding back human advancement with your backwards thought patterns.
 11 years ago '04        #196
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 CaramelSmooth said:
^^^Yeah, you right, I do need to stop dealing with these n*ggas, but one day I will find a respectable one. But I'm sticking to my guns by what I said, I don't do white men.
shawty...you in high school and already gettin beat by n*ggaz...whats the problem?
 08-30-2007, 06:56 PM         #197
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But seriously, any of you guys start trying to take the Spanish women we're going to have a falling out!
 08-30-2007, 07:01 PM         #198
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Correct me if i'm wrong... But wouldn't that make those white brutes your ancestors too? So no, YOUR ancestors r*ped your OTHER ancestors. You can't just neglect ancestry based on who was more well behaved, or the colour of your skin

You're the bastard product of a rapist just like me and every other white person throughout the world, who according to you are all somehow related to slave owning rapists. You'll have to get used to that darling

And lol at how many people are expressing caveman like behavour in this thread. Making out like dating outside of your own race is a crime. Or that females within their race belong to them

You're all a bunch of primitives and should off yourselfs for holding back human advancement with your backwards thought patterns.
the man's gotta a point...
 08-30-2007, 07:02 PM         #199
CaramelSmooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
shawty...you in high school and already gettin beat by n*ggaz...whats the problem?
Well, it's a long story. Alot of girls my age go through it. But this thread isn't about me.
 11 years ago '04        #200
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 CaramelSmooth said:
Well, it's a long story. Alot of girls my age go through it. But this thread isn't about me.
Im sayin tho...yall gettin beat by dudes yo own age or older n*ggaz?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy