Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #241
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
man i wasent even trying to argue, i made a statement and this dude got emotional thinking the board revolves around him, gave me negative rep and started the sh*t. and yes its gay..but i have an issue with letting sh*t go, so here we are
 09-06-2007, 11:34 PM         #242
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Cry some more.

Anything that works in games to get k!lls or wins seems to always be "wack as fu*k" "gay" etc. etc. The 2 piece of GoW is such a "noobish" "wack as fu*k" "gay" thing to do, why tho, it works. Not like its hard to learn.

Why is the grenade launcher in CoD4 "noobish" "wack as fu*k" "gay"? Oh thats right cuz it makes the k!ll easier to get, thats why. Are you guys going to complain about the 1 shot k!lls you can do in with the regular guns aswell?
Your not worth arguing about. You play Gears all day and have like 24,000 k!lls and 23,000 deaths. You suck. I played with you once or twice, when I only had 2 months of experience under my belt and I remember waxin' you and someone else by myself on Fuel Depot. You don't know the concept of competitive online gaming via clans to know whats "whack as fu*k", "noobish" or "gay" and what actually takes skill.
 09-06-2007, 11:35 PM         #243
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Nah, you're just bad. And it doesn't work EVERY time. Sometimes if you're too close, it doesn't blow up and sometimes it doesn't even bounce off the wall (it just gets stuck there). Not to mention, you only get TWO rounds. I bet I'll STILL r*pe you without it.

my k!ll streaks >>>> your XBL gaming
Your not worth arguing with either, use your "Noob Tube" that takes so much skill.
 10 years ago '06        #244
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 kegar89 said:
Your not worth arguing with either, use your "Noob Tube" that takes so much skill.
fu*kin cry about it. At the end of the day, you still have to AIM accurately with the "Noob Tube" to get the k!ll. Crybabies nowadays.

And Sixth is still a female. Straight up.
 10 years ago '04        #245
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,691 | Props total: 15156 15156
 kegar89 said:
Doesn't it suck getting k!lled by a "noob tube"? Ah man think about it. You, getting k!lled with the easiest weapon, takes no skill to use, that you don't have to be 100% accurate with but gets the job done, while your shuffling around to k!ll with your rifle. Sucks eh?

kegar89 said:
Your not worth arguing about. You play Gears all day and have like 24,000 k!lls and 23,000 deaths. You suck.
Ah once again you bring up this bullsh*t stat. Like I said, if we've played each other before you must not be that good since I can't remember playing you. You know people usually remember good players names.

kegar89 said:
I played with you once or twice, when I only had 2 months of experience under my belt and I remember waxin' you and someone else by myself on Fuel Depot.
:applause::applause::applause: Oh yes like no one here has never been able to pull off a victory 1vs2!!! People do that sh*t all the time in GoW, it's nothin new to brag about.

kegar89 said:
You don't know the concept of competitive online gaming via clans to know whats "whack as fu*k", "noobish" or "gay" and what actually takes skill.
Hmmmmm, lets see here, I bet in competitive gaming via clans you do what you gotta do to get a win. So hmmmmmm, yea I bet people would be using that grenade launcher or rpg or c4 or grenades. Right? Or do clans just do things the "hard way" and just hope to get k!lls with only the pistol only.
 10 years ago '04        #246
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
this sh*t is too funny...
 09-07-2007, 07:17 AM         #247
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How did I miss this gem of a thread? shame on me.
 09-07-2007, 04:01 PM         #248
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even post here in the BXspot anymore cause it's filled with a bunch of non-talented kids who think their good.
 09-07-2007, 04:14 PM         #249
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
I don't even post here in the BXspot anymore cause it's filled with a bunch of non-talented kids who think their good.
Can I has your autograph plz?
 10 years ago '06        #250
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 09-07-2007, 04:58 PM         #251
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann said:
Can I has your autograph plz?
You being in the industry, I expected more from you. Your just as immature as the rest of these kids, it's a real shame.
 09-07-2007, 05:08 PM         #252
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
You being in the industry, I expected more from you. Your just as immature as the rest of these kids, it's a real shame.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40a_Y26mQ_U[/MEDIA]
 09-07-2007, 05:11 PM         #253
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

If you listen to the video jan posted and read the quote at the same time that sh*t sound like kegar is bein mad emo.

09-07-2007, 05:14 PM         #254
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and DaveB is bein' a real Jann groupie since he's joined the board.

Majority of this board would rather be emo than suck on Jann's c*ck like you have.
 09-07-2007, 05:14 PM         #255
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
and DaveB is bein' a real Jann groupie since he's joined the board.

Majority of this board would rather be emo than suck on Jann's c*ck like you have.
sh*t was funny to me. dont get mad cause nobody likes you
 09-07-2007, 05:16 PM         #256
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaveB11 said:
sh*t was funny to me. dont get mad cause nobody likes you
Yeah, I'm very worried about that on an internet board.
 09-07-2007, 05:18 PM         #257
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Yeah, I'm very worried about that on an internet board.
so why come on a internet board and tell everybody how good you are at COD4? and claim that everybody is wack? you done argued with everybody in this thread

seems like you care what your e-friends think
 09-07-2007, 05:20 PM         #258
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaveB11 said:
so why come on a internet board and tell everybody how good you are at COD4? and claim that everybody is wack?

seems like you care what your e-friends think
Since when did I actually SAY I was good? Enlighten me. According to stats, everybody on BX that I have on my friends list (which is quite a few), all have more deaths than k!lls. I'm not claiming anything, it's a fact of life. Get your sh*t straight. I'm outta here, enjoy Jann's c*ck.
 09-07-2007, 05:21 PM         #259
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many times is "jann's c*ck" gonna appear in your post's? you tryna throw subliminals?

go play some more COD4 so you can feel better about your life.
 09-07-2007, 05:22 PM         #260
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many times do I gotta say it before you deny it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy