most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
CrAkKedOuT 962 heat pts962
space
space
space
$23,697 | Props total: 15167 15167
 kegar89 said:
You're the reason online gaming is bad. Grenade launcher attachment takes no skills. I'm not tryin' to start sh*t, but please don't brag about using something like that.
Cry some more.

Anything that works in games to get k!lls or wins seems to always be "wack as fu*k" "gay" etc. etc. The 2 piece of GoW is such a "noobish" "wack as fu*k" "gay" thing to do, why tho, it works. Not like its hard to learn.

Why is the grenade launcher in CoD4 "noobish" "wack as fu*k" "gay"? Oh thats right cuz it makes the k!ll easier to get, thats why. Are you guys going to complain about the 1 shot k!lls you can do in with the regular guns aswell?

Last edited by CrAkKedOuT; 09-06-2007 at 04:21 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #222
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
 kegar89 said:
You're the reason online gaming is bad. Grenade launcher attachment takes no skills. I'm not tryin' to start sh*t, but please don't brag about using something like that.
Nah, you're just bad. And it doesn't work EVERY time. Sometimes if you're too close, it doesn't blow up and sometimes it doesn't even bounce off the wall (it just gets stuck there). Not to mention, you only get TWO rounds. I bet I'll STILL r*pe you without it.

my k!ll streaks >>>> your XBL gaming
 10 years ago '06        #223
space
space
You get FOUR rockets in Halo and no one complains about that. It's just a part of the game... accept it, it's not that "gay."
 10 years ago '04        #224
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
lmao @ the f*g braggin bout your k!ll death ratio on a beta..going all serious an sh*t. go outside morons, all your wack a.ss stats wont be there when the game is released..i also dont spend 6 hours of my day on graw 2 and gears of war, sh*t this the first call of duty game ive ever played online..so blow me :)
 10 years ago '06        #225
space
space
 S1xth said:
lmao @ the f*g braggin bout your k!ll death ratio on a beta..going all serious an sh*t. go outside morons, all your wack a.ss stats wont be there when the game is released..i also dont spend 6 hours of my day on graw 2 and gears of war, sh*t this the first call of duty game ive ever played online..so blow me :)
This is the GAME spot... it matters. Judging by the hostile response, you must be a NOOB. Next time clarify who you're talking to by name. Now get mad cuz you're garbage in every game you play.
 10 years ago '05        #226
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3659 3659
Well im wack at the game, im upfront about it(my brother is worse he cant do sh*t but get k!lled) and im generally wack at FPS anyway cuz i dont play them much due getting sick off them so stats are irrelevant to me, its whether im having fun or not that makes me play FPS.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 09-06-2007 at 05:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #227
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Storchaveli said:
This is the GAME spot... it matters. Judging by the hostile response, you must be a NOOB. Next time clarify who you're talking to by name. Now get mad cuz you're garbage in every game you play.
This is the GAME spot but that doesn't mean you have to be a hardcore geek and an a**hole.

I think this game is dope even tho I am not always at the top, and I am not the best but I can still be a beast at times, its fun thats the bottomline there are so many flaws in this game so who cares if your one of the best at it, that auto sniper has got to go tho.

Last edited by K1; 09-06-2007 at 05:12 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #228
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
This is the GAME spot but that doesn't mean you have to be a hardcore geek and an a**hole.
I'm FAR from a hardcore geek... believe me. But once you step up to me in COD... I'll seriously rip your damn heart out and feed it to a Halo noob.
 10 years ago '04        #229
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
on some real sh*t i wasent even directing it at you.. but since your a sensitive bi*ch with a bloody twat i will now make it about you. thanks for the negative rep too, you really owned my e-rep!..lmao you fu*kin geek, go hang yourself with your over emotional a.ss. you aint sh*t yet you think people are discussing you?..your a funny little fu*k.. now hurry up and go rep some more people so you can give me negative rep again ;)
 10 years ago '06        #230
space
space
^^ No no no come back when you're no longer a noob. I won't even quote you cuz you're so noob. I mean, damn.

Me = 1337 sauce

You = noob stain

Me >>>> You

I keep telling these kids.
 10 years ago '04        #231
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
lmao @ this douche with the net talk..you proven my "nerd" point on your own, game over pal..enjoy your "skills" in shooters and your lack of skills in getting pus*y. :)

..im still waiting for another negative rep mr sensitive. hurry up

Last edited by S1xth; 09-06-2007 at 05:53 PM..
 09-06-2007, 05:55 PM         #232
JiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I'm FAR from a hardcore geek... believe me. But once you step up to me in COD... I'll seriously rip your damn heart out and feed it to a Halo noob.
!!!!KILL!!!!

Ya know, I agree with him and Crakked on this one. People bi*ch all the time about sh*t that gets them murked. Bullsh*t actives on Gears, Tagging, blah blah. Don't get caught by it. Plain and simple. You know someone is out there with that sh*t that'll k!ll you in a hearbeat? Plan and do something about it. Sometimes game developers put in bullsh*t weapons that are kinda lame, but in most games lately, I haven't seen that. All the weapons in Gears have they're pros and they're cons. I'm sure it's the same with this. Just like Storchaveli said, you get two rounds. Don't get caught, make him miss or get the fu*k outta range.

And for the record, I'm not an active wh0ore or a tag freak or of that sh*t. I've tagged about 8 times total in Gears. So don't even start with tryin to tell me I'm one of them pussies that use the easy weapons.

Last edited by JiN; 09-06-2007 at 05:56 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #233
space
space
^^You're still here Sixth?! @ this MOD not doing his job. Just say you're mad cuz you suck. Just say you're a girl for not addressing the person you were calling a f*g by NAME. Go suck at Gears Of War. NOOB.
 10 years ago '04        #234
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
i wasent addressing your bi*ch a.ss to begin with, and im not even mad haha, i just made a general statement on dudes that are bragging & bi*ching bout theyre scores on a beta. but its ok lil buddy, keep making attempts to make me mad while i continually get my why by making you respond with more lame a.ss remarks....this sh*t is fun, say something else
 10 years ago '06        #235
space
space
^^ Get out of my thread you BETA noob.
 10 years ago '06        #236
space
space
 S1xth said:
lmao @ the f*g braggin bout your k!ll death ratio on a beta..going all serious an sh*t. go outside morons

S1xth said:
haha hell yeah im gonna play the hell of out this beta and harrass everyone when i hit my k!ll streaks..cant wait, get my 360 back tomorrow so im read to go..after i get in a few games of rainbow six and some play time with bioshock tho lol
 10 years ago '04        #237
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
still havent proven a point. but thanks for searching my past posts..i feel special now that you wasted time out of your "busy" life to keep track of me :)..besides that ive done what i said nightly so its all good lil buddy :) ..next time find a post i did that actually compares to sh*t i said previously. one is about k!ll/death ratios and the other is about a k!ll streak that everyone on the beta has had numerous times. *yawn*
 10 years ago '06        #238
space
space
^^ It relates thanks to your stupid "all serious an sh*t" comment. You're the biggest clown in the GS. I shall call you NOOB from now on. And you wonder why your XBOX broke.

I'm outs I got sh*t to do... you internet MOD.
 10 years ago '04        #239
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
^^ It relates thanks to your stupid "all serious an sh*t" comment. You're the biggest clown in the GS. I shall call you NOOB from now on. And you wonder why your XBOX broke.

I'm outs I got sh*t to do... you internet MOD.
go enjoy pretending you have life while you just sit on your couch watching tv to k!ll time before you respond again. ill make sure to call you d*ck rider from now one when i address you so we both have cute pet names for each other..lmao loser

ps: im glad my 360 broke, i got a new 360 out of the deal with the hdmi port and new heat sinks :)...YAY!!!!!!!! hahaha
 10 years ago '04        #240
CrAkKedOuT 962 heat pts962
space
space
space
$23,697 | Props total: 15167 15167
Arguing on the net = teh g@yn3$$ ............

oh wait there goes my inner nerd talking let me rephrase that.

Arguing on the net = The Gayness.

There that is better, eh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy