Aug 27 - 50 Cent Speaks on Wayne, Ja Rule, Kanye & More

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #81
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 vagangster said:
50 is wack as fu*k, I Get Money, he ripped the drums from Cassidy and didn't even use them right. Lyrically Wayne would murder 50, but he don't do that beef for publicity sh*t. 50 prolly will sell more records but Kanye's will be a much better album, check the track record, plus when Wayne drops his sh*t later this year hes gonna out sell both of them. I think its so funny 50 thinks he runs New York he will never put out anything like Reasonable Doubt or Illmatic so as long as Nas and jay are still alive hes sh*t outta luck. And Jay makes way, way, way, more money so hes gonna have to sit in the back of the line. Holla

Reasonable Doubt & Illmatic are classic albums. but if people voted around the world,for those those albums. more people know more songs from GRODT then those classic albums.
 08-31-2007, 08:09 AM         #82
K.S.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 way too arrogant and c*cky
 10 years ago '04        #83
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
lol...you all keep hatin all you want but the few tracks i heard recently, his song with mary j blige, his song with akon, his song with dr. dre........he got heat.............and please...no disrespect to lil wayne but yeah he's hot now but really he's not the best lyrically, and does not have a classic album.he had some good stuff vause he is finally maturin a bit lyrically but he is not that tight yet. besides who hasnt commented on wayne kissin baby, keep it real everyone has....why wayne did not go back at gillie da kid when he said "God damnit Dwayne Carter you kissed stunna in his mouth what you birdman's daughter'.....BG & Juvenile dissed him hard as well, but 50 disses him and now he allegedly has a problem? get the fu*k outta here!!!! as for ja fool uh oh has a slight buzz but still is doin nothin. He tried to put out two songs before this "Free" and some other song i cant remember, no response.....amusement park is more for the clubs....and for the record the I Get M,oney/Im a hustler beat been used many times....the producer of I Get money kinda bit of swizz beatz but regardless its a hot song........some of y'all are bitter and wanna hate on 50 on some BS........get over it really.......people waitin for 50 to fall he's too good for that, dude been around since 1998..lol......the massacre was ok........Talib Kweli even said that wayne is hot now but has a long way to go...really people knock it off already....and fat Joe is a waste of time...........he been jerkin around his people on terror squad for years(cuban Link, Remy Ma, Triple Seis,Pun and his family, whom his wife cant stand fat Joe) nuff said..........who is really on terror Squad Tony sunshine/.....lol
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago